• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by k4tzm4n (41737 posts) 4 years, 9 months ago

Poll: Batman Battle of the Month VOTING: Batwoman vs. Moon Knight (232 votes)

Batwoman 30%
Moon Knight 64%
Too close to call 5%

Moon Knight Month is nearing its end and it's time for Marvel's anti-hero to duke it out with his final opponent! He's bested Green Arrow and Ra's al Ghul, but Black Canary was able to keep him down for the count. Now we want you to think about how he'll perform against Kate Kane!

Both characters are covered in impressive armor, armed with cool gear, and most definitely know how to beat up their enemies, but what happens when these two come face-to-face? Which badass hero will emerge as the winner and which one will be left on the floor and in a world of hurt? Well, you can help determine that verdict!

You have until Friday morning (ET) to research, leap into the debate and cast your vote. This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Give it some proper thought and then go vote for a winner! Or, maybe you think this one has the potential go either way and should be declared as too close to call? Think it through and then let us know your thoughts on this match, Viners!

Match Rules

• Combatants are in character.
  • This is a random encounter (aka no prep for either side).
  • They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. Assume they start roughly 20 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover in the location (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire area is on limits. This means alleys, rooftops, building interiors, the sewer, etc.
  • Both characters have their current gear. No vehicles, obviously.
  • Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination. Making a tactical retreat counts as a loss, too.
  • Hey, you know what would be really cool? Treating everyone else in the debate with respect. If you think someone's saying something that just isn't true, go ahead and stick to the facts to point out why. There's no need at all to drop insults just because you disagree with someone. Seriously, this is just talking about a fictional fight, there's no need for immaturity and mudslinging.
  • If you think the poll isn't going how it should, making an informative post about why a character is being underestimated and spreading the word is far more useful than complaining. Just saying.
  • One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to be selected as the Viner Argument of the Week. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs.

Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:

• Thoughts from the staff.
  • Viner Arguments for both characters (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

Want to continue celebrating Moon Knight? We've posted his Best Covers, Best Battles, and his Must Read Stories. Last but most definitely not least, don't forget to vote for our next Character of the Month!!!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#51 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43136 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is up with Bane recently? He goes from stomping Batman to losing to Batwoman...

That rope could beat a lot of people

#52 Posted by MonsterStomp (36748 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Yeah but a rock and a kick knocked him flying back, yet he got up from falling off a cliff.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
#53 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie:

The answer is "comics."

Fair enough. But I was really hoping that someone (preferably a long term Moon Knight fan) could tell us if Marvel ever explained this/these discrepancies in a plausible way.

Even once. I'd love to hear it, if any such explanation(s) exist.

#54 Posted by sync1 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Bystander (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

She ties him to a tree, like she did with Bane, FTW.

He cuts her face of, like he did with Bushman, FTW.

#56 Edited by SnowyMountain (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I believe that carbonadium was only poisonous because it was implanted DIRECTLY into Omega Red's body. There was also some claims that the carbonadium was only poisonous because it was incomplete and unstable. Ie. this supports the reason why Red didn't kill Wolvie outright, because Red needed him alive because only he knew the whereabouts of some McGuffin object called the Carbonadium Synthesizer that the science boys needed to stabilize Red's condition and also to apparently complete the carbonadium refinement process. The C-Synthesizer was later given to Maverick. Since then, nobody has made any statements to the contrary that carbonadium is poisonous or dangerous to human life.

Long time MK fan, but also I read X-Men once upon a time if it helps.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
#57 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5902 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight could win, but his bane would be the Python Coil. That, and given all the skills and tech that she's got, Batwoman may give him a problem.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#58 Edited by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I'm pretty sure they said that Moon Knight's armor is sterile, so it doesn't poison him, but still allows the defense.

#59 Posted by MonsterStomp (36748 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see Moon Knight win with no decent argument of the week for him.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#60 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: It's only the second day. Someone is bound to make an argument.

I'll only do it, if no one else does.

#61 Posted by MonsterStomp (36748 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

@snowymountain:

I believe that carbonadium was only poisonous because it was implanted DIRECTLY into Omega Red's body. There was also some claims that the carbonadium was only poisonous because it was incomplete and unstable. Ie. this supports the reason why Red didn't kill Wolvie outright, because Red needed him alive because only he knew the whereabouts of some McGuffin object called the Carbonadium Synthesizer that the science boys needed to stabilize Red's condition and also to apparently complete the carbonadium refinement process. The C-Synthesizer was later given to Maverick. Since then, nobody has made any statements to the contrary that carbonadium is poisonous or dangerous to human life.

Long time MK fan, but also I read X-Men once upon a time if it helps.

I remember the Maverick angle from back in the day. But as far as the metal itself, didn't Bucky (as Captain America) shoot Daken with a Carbonadium bullet, effectively deactivating his healing factor on contact? If it could do that to him, then I don't see how Spector could survive prolonged exposure to it (especially enough of it to form full body armor). He should have leukemia or something being in daily tactile contact with such a substance, especially in the amount it would take to create an entire suit of body armor. IMO.

@beaconofstrength:

I'm pretty sure they said that Moon Knight's armor is sterile, so it doesn't poison him, but still allows the defense.

Well that's certainly.........convenient of them. Did he "interrogate" Maverick to persuade him to reveal the location of the Carbonadium Synthesizer or something? Or did Marvel just conveniently forget about 20 years worth of continuity again?

#63 Posted by Gracetrack (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

What the hell is up with Bane recently? He goes from stomping Batman to losing to Batwoman...

That rope could beat a lot of people

"Plot device" is what some might call that rope.

#64 Posted by Owie (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's how I see it going down:

They start 20' apart. It would take about 1 second for them to come together and clash. That's not a lot of time to attack from a distance. I'm guessing that this time may be spent throwing batarangs and crescents at each other. Both are good dodgers, and both have protective suits, and Moon Knight in addition can deflect projectiles with his gauntlets, so probably neither of them is going to score any major hits. I'm agnostic about whether his darts can penetrate her suit; they do have some good penetration/cutting feats but let's assume not. There is the possibility that she throws the python wire at him (or tranquilizer darts); he could dodge it; he's much more agile and likely to dodge than Bane. But if it hits, MK is done. On the other hand there is the possibility that Marc throws a crescent at her lower face, in which case she's done too; the crescent can cut through metal and could cut through a skull as well. I kind of doubt that either of them is going to go for this kind of attack (python wire/crescent to the face) right away, I think it's more likely they'd go to melee.

When they clash in combat, it should be a great fight. They both have efficient, military-style training plus more esoteric martial arts, and are perfectly willing to go for a maiming attack. Moon Knight may have somewhat of a skill edge but not huge. They're both agile. He is stronger, although she can hit pretty hard--look at that kick she gave Bane. Parts of his suit should be very protective against H2H blows, but the kevlar less so. But, he has his famous pain tolerance. Her suit is more complicated; it's very bullet proof, but is it punch-proof? On the one hand she took a punch in the side of the face from a venomed-up Bane, and seemed to mostly tank it; on the other hand she took a punch in the side of the face from Batman, and remarked on how hard he hit and had to work hard to stay conscious. And when she falls from a height, or hits against something, she makes sounds like "ooof" and "ugh" so I'm going to go with impact-resistant, and not impact-proof. I'm going to argue that they're about equal in the damage resistance category. When it comes to weapons, he's got his truncheon/bo staff, and she's got her taser glove. It's possible he would have his spiked knuckles, but we haven't seen that with the current armor. He has the advantage of reach with the bo staff; given his pain tolerance her glove is not likely to KO him on one touch, but it could stun him a decent amount, and if she was able to get a hold of Batman with it, she can probably get a hold of MK. In a way she is luckier because he has weapons to disarm but she doesn't. I am ignoring her tracker arrow device since it seems like an auto-win scenario, honestly. If she goes for the python wire after they've been fighting a while, she could still use it pretty effectively, but on the other hand again I think he has a reasonable chance of dodging it.

In the end, I would call for a very slight margin of victory for Moon Knight, let's say 55/100. His strength, weapon's reach, and somewhat more extensive track record of being able to fight foes with superhuman stats (Werewolf by Night, Mr. Hyde, Infinity Crusade doppelgangers, Venom, Hobgoblin) and skilled fighters (Deadpool, Taskmaster, Black Knight, Daredevil, despite the various asterisks in those fights) give me a little more confidence that he can deal out a little more damage and win out over the long haul; I think her tech is very formidable and gives her a lot of the wins that she takes.

#65 Edited by SnowyMountain (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Uh, missed the recent Bucky storyline plot twist thing. Sorry 'bout that. I did say that I read X-Men once upon a time and basically this was back during Jim Lee's run in the early 1990s.

I dunno what THAT means, unless Bucky shot Daken with a non-C-synthesized stabilized carbonadium bullet or what. I have to say that if this metal alloy isn't safe to human contact and can inhibit mutant healing factors, then yes it would be damn foolish to wear full-body armor made up of that stuff.

Then again, it would not be the first time that a comic book company has screwed up their entire continuity or inadvertently written themselves into a corner.

#66 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

@snowymountain:

Uh, missed the recent Bucky storyline plot twist thing. Sorry 'bout that. I did say that I read X-Men once upon a time and basically this was back during Jim Lee's run in the early 1990s.

I dunno what THAT means, unless Bucky shot Daken with a non-C-synthesized stabilized carbonadium bullet or what. I have to say that if this metal alloy isn't safe to human contact and can inhibit mutant healing factors, then yes it would be damn foolish to wear full-body armor made up of that stuff.

Then again, it would not be the first time that a comic book company has screwed up their entire continuity or inadvertently written themselves into a corner.

I like this answer. It is the hallmark of a thinking man. I salute you sir! Batwoman for the win (especially if she can trick Marc into shaking hands with Director Bones)!^-^

#67 Posted by jashro44 (52346 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie said:

@jashro44 said:

Really sad this is turning into another one of those "lets vote for the more well known character and not provide reasoning" thread. You guys could at least try and provide an argument for moon knight....

EDIT: Just noticed Reikai's comment so I guess there is an argument for moon knight here at least. Still would be nice if the other 70% said something rather than just blindly vote....

I think a lot of it is people who just don't believe a girl could beat a guy. Granted that Canary won, but there was a lot of commenting in that thread that gave off the same "how is this girl going to beat a man" vibe. Not that everyone who thinks Spector will win is wrong; I'm leaning that way myself and will probably make an argument tomorrow. But it's a trend I see in a lot of votes against characters like Black Widow or Elektra as well.

I guess. Just in regards to black widow though I've never viewed her as a impressive fighter. At least in comparison to marvels top tiers. Elektra I hear mixed opinions of.

#68 Posted by GraniteSoldier (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@owie said:

@jashro44 said:

Really sad this is turning into another one of those "lets vote for the more well known character and not provide reasoning" thread. You guys could at least try and provide an argument for moon knight....

EDIT: Just noticed Reikai's comment so I guess there is an argument for moon knight here at least. Still would be nice if the other 70% said something rather than just blindly vote....

I think a lot of it is people who just don't believe a girl could beat a guy. Granted that Canary won, but there was a lot of commenting in that thread that gave off the same "how is this girl going to beat a man" vibe. Not that everyone who thinks Spector will win is wrong; I'm leaning that way myself and will probably make an argument tomorrow. But it's a trend I see in a lot of votes against characters like Black Widow or Elektra as well.

I guess. Just in regards to black widow though I've never viewed her as a impressive fighter. At least in comparison to marvels top tiers. Elektra I hear mixed opinions of.

I think it's also a lack of knowledge on Batwoman honestly. I, admittedly, have read nothing with her in it. But I am also abstaining from the debate this week because of that. So when faced with a better known vs a lesser known, people often tend to go with the better known unless people come in with overwhelming evidence otherwise. I say overwhelming because people have a tendency to stick to their original side because, well, they picked it haha. There have been a few good arguments for Batwoman that I've seen so far, but at the end of the day it's still easy to just say "Moon Knight wins" and move on.

#69 Edited by Rag_man (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

About the carbonadium, I think Marvel is treating it similar to depleted uranium, where it's toxic is if it's breathed in, ingested or absorbed through the skin...

The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry states that: "to be exposed to radiation from uranium, you have to eat, drink, or breathe it, or get it on your skin."[68] If DU particles do enter an individual, the type of danger presented—toxic vs. radiological—and the organ most likely to be affected depend on the solubility of the particles.[69]

No doubt the carbonadium in Moon Knight's armor is sheathed within other protective layers and not simply exposed, similar to what is done with tank armor...

Because of its high density, depleted uranium can also be used in tank armor, sandwiched between sheets of steel armor plate. For instance, some late-production M1A1HA and M1A2 Abrams tanks built after 1998 have DU reinforcement as part of the armor plating in the front of the hull and the front of the turret, and there is a program to upgrade the rest (see Chobham armor).

#70 Posted by jashro44 (52346 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by senglord (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been reading Batwoman for a while and still voted Moon Knight. The python coil is a great weapon to use on superhuman opponents, but it not what she would want to use on a normal human unless forced. The alien tech would be a great edge from her DEO times, but as she is no longer with DEO, I did not feel that she would really use gear like that standard. If we include pre 52 feats we should include feats from a couple previous Moon Knight runs to even it out...

Against her is an opponent with more military experience, more combat experience, more superhero experience, and more awareness and involvement with the occult (Kate's niche in the Gotham universe). Marc also outclasses her in:

strength, he is a peak human man against a near peak human woman

speed, same as above

combat mobility, MK can use his cape to glide from rooftops better IMHO

Tactics and strategy, SL fights between SL comic characters are nothing like fights against fodder or SL soldiers. And Kate was still learning that during the Black Spider arc and even back toward the end of the old 52.

MARCsmanship in combat, bullet slicing and using a sword to split a bolt to KO two thugs.

I do not want to use ABC logic due to the vastly different styles, but MK did overpower Nightwing in a previous BBOTM, putting his battle level a little above hers IMHO.

This should not be a 7.5/10 for Moon Knight, but I really do see him taking the majority due to physicals, experience, tactics, durability, and morals. Kate has a slim edge in tech and a solid edge in damage output. She has the tools to win, but not to score a one hit KO against someone with batter full body protection than the GD Batman.

#72 Posted by patrat18 (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

Tech wise, Kate. Combat wise, Marc. Something tells me Marc won't make it to close to Kate and when he does, despite his damage soak and pain tolerance, he will not be in a condition to fight her if he hasn't already hit her with his own projectiles.

#73 Edited by patrat18 (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

Moonknight's popularity alone is winning this battle.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#74 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

its cus he lost last time to a DC street girl, fans won't let him lose to one of the most obscure Bat family members out there.

#75 Posted by Owie (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@owie said:

@jashro44 said:

I think it's also a lack of knowledge on Batwoman honestly. I, admittedly, have read nothing with her in it. But I am also abstaining from the debate this week because of that. So when faced with a better known vs a lesser known, people often tend to go with the better known unless people come in with overwhelming evidence otherwise. I say overwhelming because people have a tendency to stick to their original side because, well, they picked it haha. There have been a few good arguments for Batwoman that I've seen so far, but at the end of the day it's still easy to just say "Moon Knight wins" and move on.

Some of it is certainly that the female characters are less prominent and less-known. That's completely understandable. Good stuff for Black Widow can be hard to find, for instance, but there's a good respect thread on the Ledger; I reposted some of it on the Talon/BW battle of the week a few months ago and am working on getting some more. She's not at the very top tier, and it's perfectly reasonably for someone to say character X beats her, or beats some other female character. I just find some (not all) people to be a bit more dismissive of the possibility that women characters can do well even when faced with some evidence to that effect.

#76 Posted by patrat18 (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

its cus he lost last time to a DC street girl, fans won't let him lose to one of the most obscure Bat family members out there.

Good chap.

#77 Posted by senglord (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

There are legit reasons for MK to win this, especially since Kate only had her best gear from her time with the DEO. It was pretty much on loan, and not her standard gear.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#78 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43136 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#79 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12843 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate Kane - based on the arguments I've seen here - should take the majority, might be a slim majority, but it's a majority nonetheless.

#80 Posted by SnowyMountain (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: I think it's more the fact that everybody KNOWS that Bane is the guy who broke Batman's back. So everybody KNOWS he must be a complete and total bad@$$ and is the near equal to Batman. But I think his rep is a bit overblown, everybody seems to forget that Bane strategically weakened Bats and had him literally running ragged and exhausted when he ambushed him and took Batman down. So it's not the fact that he's stronger or better than Bats, just that he was able to deliberately weaken him and then chose his moment to take him down when Bats was at his weakest.

It also didn't hurt that Bane was an unknown when he fought Batman. Basically, I think that surprise and secrecy counts for a lot in a first encounter. If you don't know what your opponent is capable of or how he fights, then you're at a major disadvantage. Plus, Bane took the time to study Batman's fighting style and since then, everybody has since probably acquired a basic idea about Bane's tactics and personal fighting style as well.

I don't think that Bane has had that much success as a major super villain since his big debut as the "guy who broke Batman" doesn't really strike the same fear when Batman fought his way back and Bane hasn't been able to decisively win against him since.

#81 Edited by SnowyMountain (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Could be. I personally think that Black Canary's popularity was a major factor in her winning last week's battle too.

#82 Posted by patrat18 (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Could be. I personally think that Black Canary's popularity was a major factor in her winning last week's battle too.

No it wasn't. Multiple users provided great examples on why she would win. The reason why she won was mainly because of her Canary cry.

#83 Edited by SnowyMountain (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I think it would have been a lot closer than most people think. I do think that there were quite a few examples as to why she would have and MK also had some pretty good examples as why he could have taken her as well, particularly if he injured or disabled her before she unleashed her Canary Cry which she tends to reserve as her last ditch defense/weapon, not to mention I thought that MK has a defensive advantage with his armor over Canary's outfit plus she doesn't usually carry weapons.

And some people like Fallschirmjager stated that her winnage was because of "Boobs". I'm pretty sure that he was kidding, but I do think that the percentages between the two; MK had 38 percent and BC had 59 percent was overinflated simply because that Black Canary is a more well known and popular character over Moon Knight.

I just think that MK should have something akin to 45 percent and BC should have topped off at maybe 55 percent. Maybe a larger "it's too close too call" even. The ratios are simply slightly skewed in her advantage based on her popularity. Sorry, that's what I think and my statement about "Black Canary's popularity was a major factor in her winning last week's battle too" came out a bit wrong too. What I meant to say was that her stats were higher than they should have been simply because of her overall popularity, not that her popularity won the contest. Which is probably what's happening this week.

Honestly, I'm not that familiar with this incarnation of Batwoman and I think that probably why a lot of the people watching this thread and voting are similar as well. Give Batwoman a few more years and I think more people would be more familiar with her and her feats and the battle would be a lot closer. Heck, she might even topple the Crescent Crusader but with most people dismissing her rank as a female clone of Batman or as a newbie, her dismal stats reflect that.

The only reason why I came down on MK's side in this conflict is simply battle experience over her's. And I was seriously considering the "too close to call" option.

#84 Posted by Owie (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I think it would have been a lot closer than most people think. I do think that there were quite a few examples as to why she would have and MK also had some pretty good examples as why he could have taken her as well, particularly if he injured or disabled her before she unleashed her Canary Cry which she tends to reserve as her last ditch defense/weapon, not to mention I thought that MK has a defensive advantage with his armor over Canary's outfit plus she doesn't usually carry weapons.

And some people like Fallschirmjager stated that her winnage was because of "Boobs". I'm pretty sure that he was kidding, but I do think that the percentages between the two; MK had 38 percent and BC had 59 percent was overinflated simply because that Black Canary is a more well known and popular character over Moon Knight.

I just think that MK should have something akin to 45 percent and BC should have topped off at maybe 55 percent. Maybe a larger "it's too close too call" even. The ratios are simply slightly skewed in her advantage based on her popularity. Sorry, that's what I think and my statement about "Black Canary's popularity was a major factor in her winning last week's battle too" came out a bit wrong too. What I meant to say was that her stats were higher than they should have been simply because of her overall popularity, not that her popularity won the contest. Which is probably what's happening this week.

Honestly, I'm not that familiar with this incarnation of Batwoman and I think that probably why a lot of the people watching this thread and voting are similar as well. Give Batwoman a few more years and I think more people would be more familiar with her and her feats and the battle would be a lot closer. Heck, she might even topple the Crescent Crusader but with most people dismissing her rank as a female clone of Batman or as a newbie, her dismal stats reflect that.

The only reason why I came down on MK's side in this conflict is simply battle experience over her's. And I was seriously considering the "too close to call" option.

I dunno...while I totally agree that Moon Knight's percentage in this fight is largely based on reasons other than just his fighting skills (despite the fact that I personally think he would win), I think the Canary percentages were just about right. I don't think she's popular enough for her popularity to really have an effect; if anything I would guess she's less popular than MK. I think it was just the Canary Cry that made up people's minds. I do agree that Batwoman would do better here if she was better known.

On another topic, I just want to emphasize that while Batwoman has excellent tech, and she was able to use that tech to beat a clearly formidable opponent in Bane, I think Moon Knight is far more likely to dodge that python coil than Bane would be. He's a pretty good dodger. If you take the coil out of consideration, and consider that her suit is bulletproof but probably not blunt-impact-proof, Moon Knight has a more than reasonable chance to win.

#85 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised MK is winning by so much.

#86 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.. I shall think it over for a few days before I cast my vote.

#87 Posted by senglord (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

@snowymountain: If DC were serious about Batwoman, she would have had a lot more shine in the eight years she has been out in the DCU. A similar thing would have been done with Cassandra Cain and Red Robin. After September her title will be the weakest seller in DC. Only some really good feats from her in Batman Eternal and Future's End will revive interest in her at this late point.

#88 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

Batwoman cuz hot.

#89 Posted by SnowyMountain (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie: True. I wasn't aware of that python coil thingee until this battle thread but it seems pretty awesome. That said, it appears that Batwoman actually beats out MK in nifty techno-gadgetry. Bane is a formidable opponent. Up close that is. Not to diss Batwoman, but that's his major weakness right there; he's mainly a hand-to-hand guy. It's when he gets his hands on you that you're in BIG trouble. Batwoman is far more balanced with body armor, hand-to-hand skills, and cool gadgets which makes her a far more formidable opponent for MK.

I'm thinking he does have a slight edge over her on sheer physical strength and experience. Old age and treachery will beat youth and exuberance. And python coil thingees.

Avatar image for jessica_spector
#90 Posted by Jessica_Spector (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

#91 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the people that are picking Moon Knight even read a book with Kate in it.