Poll Batman Battle of the Month VOTING: Bane vs. Bullseye (363 votes)
Batman's run through a very tough gauntlet in this segment, so he's taking the month off (fear not, he'll make his return in the next edition). While Bruce Wayne enjoys some much deserved R&R, the man who once shattered his life will be put to the test. This month, Bane will square off against the incredibly lethal Daredevil villain, Bullseye.
Will Bane's pain tolerance grant him the win or will Bullseye make the foe fall from one too many wounds? Well, the outcome's completely up to your vote. Yes, you. So, if you happen to be particularly passionate about this one, go ahead and get your elaboration on. If it's awesome enough, it just may sway more votes to the character you're rooting for and potentially get promoted in Friday's update.
Anyway, read on to check out all of the rules for this fight. They're important, so don't overlook 'em. Once again, you have all week to think about this, so there's no need to vote just yet if you're not certain about who should earn your support.
- Combatants are in character.
- This is a random encounter.
- They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. Assume they start roughly 30 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire area is on limits. This means alleys, rooftops, building interiors, etc.
- This is PRE-52 BANE with the same version and venom set-up he had during Knightfall. Aside from that, he's unarmed.
- Bullseye's gear: a wide variety of throwing weapons (playing cards, shurikens, daggers, knives, etc.) and two sais.
- Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination.
Viners, you have the week to research, debate and vote! This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:
- Thoughts from the Comic Vine staff.
- A Viner Argument for both sides (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
- If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.
Feel free to make future match suggestions in the comments below or via Gregg's Twitter page.
Log in to comment