Batman & Bane VS Lady Shiva & Black Canary (H2H)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

Batman & Bane

VS
VS

Lady Shiva & Black Canary

Rules

• Pre flashpoint versions
  • Everyone is unarmed (Bane has no venom, batman has no armor or gadgets, etc)
  • Black canary cannot use her cry
  • Win by KO/Death
  • No prep

• Begin visible
  • Begin 10 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one, Batman and Shiva are already a near match to begin with whereas Bane has a higher probability of beating Black Canary without her Canary Cry enabled. After Bane rips off Dinah's arm and beats her to death with it, he can assist Bruce with Shiva.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RBT

Team 1. Bruce can take Shiva and Bane won't have much trouble with Dinah either.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B&B

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one, Batman and Shiva are already a near match to begin with whereas Bane has a higher probability of beating Black Canary without her Canary Cry enabled. After Bane rips off Dinah's arm and beats her to death with it, he can assist Bruce with Shiva.

This.

Jmarshmallow

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bane goes fer Canary, an' tries ta smash her with a double hammerfist, but she dodges, then she kicks him in the face, an' then she punches him in the face, an' does it again, an' again, an' again an' says "not so tough without the Venom, are you Bane?" an' then she tries ta punch him again, but Bane grabs her fist an' Bane says "fool. What kind of slow, dull-witted weakling do you take me for, female?" an' then he does a body slam on her, which hurts her badly. Bane then says "with or without the Venom, I am Bane! I'M THE MAN WHO BROKE THE BAT! I'M THE MAN WHO SHALL SOON BREAK….THE CANARY!!!!". Then he tries ta stomp her to the ground, but she dodges, an' then she kicks him in the gut, which sorta hurts Bane, but he just laughs at her an' then she starts throwin' wild, gorilla haymaker punches at her, but she dodges, but he eventually hits which hurts her badly an' knocks her down, an' Bane grabs her in a bearhug, which hurts her like crazy, but she headbutts Bane on the nose, an' then Bane does a suplex on her, an' then he grabs her leg an' keeps her pinned down an' punches her like a maniac. In the meantime, Batman an' Shiva's fightin', an' Shiva tries ta kick Batsy, but Batsy blocks, an' then throws a jab to her face, an' then a big hook an' knocks her down. Then Shiva tries ta kick him again, but Batman dodges an' picks her up, an' tries ta punch her in the face, but she headbutts Batman down, an' then Bane has KO'd an' badly injured Canary, an' then she looks back at Batsy an' Shiva fightin', an' he picks Canary up an' throws her at Shiva which knocks her down, then Bane charges t'wards Shiva an' tries ta double hammerfist her into submission, but she dodges an' kicks him, but Bane grabs her throat an' strangles her, but she kicks him in the chin whig knocks him back, but then Batman dropkicks Shiva from behind which knocks her t'wards Bane, an' then Bane grabs her in a bearhug an' says "there's no escape for you now, female…." an' squeezes as hard as he can, an' her back is eventually broken. Then Bane makes it even worse by doin' a backbreaker on her, which messes her back up even worse. Then Bane throws her away.

Team 1 wins.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman beats Shiva.

Then, if BC isn't already beaten, he'll help beat her/beat her by himself if she beat bane.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

Love Dinah, but Bane would tear her to pieces.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Diana is a tad outmatched here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'm in the majority here. I think Canary can take Bane and there is no way Bruce is beating Shiva straight up. He never has before so I don't know why people are so confident.

Team 2 for a slight majority. 6-7/10

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@ancient_0f_days:

Bane fall in love where they meet each other when Black Canary was the bride of Ra´s al Ghul. But she kick him in balls. Plus Pre New 52 Black Canary is very agile and she was trained as Lady Shiva for a year, trained with Wildcat and Richard Dragon, trained with Wonder Woman and amazons and defeated Bronze Tiger. And of course she has tactician mind and she knows Bane´s weakness. And Lady Shiva and Black Canary depise of being rivals and they are the main rivals of each other, have worked sereval times together and they know each other moves.

Crimson_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Even if Bruce can't defeat Shiva, he can certainly hold her long enough for Bane to beat Canary easily enough. And I don't think Shiva can take Bruce and Bane at once.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@pokeysteve said:

I'm in the majority here. I think Canary can take Bane and there is no way Bruce is beating Shiva straight up. He never has before so I don't know why people are so confident.

Team 2 for a slight majority. 6-7/10

I think you mean the minority, I know Dinah has great H2H feats that include mastery of several martial arts and pressure points...but Bane beats down Batman and Nightwing. I'm probably not the best one to debate a venomless Bane but his feats without venom seem to outdo Dinahs without her Canary Cry, this mostly has to do with the caliber of his opponents and his durability. This won't be like Moon Knight where even though he had massive pain tolerance she was able to break his bones, she will be hard pressed to damage Bane in the same way when he would do so to her as well.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Bane fall in love where they meet each other when Black Canary was the bride of Ra´s al Ghul. But she kick him in balls. Plus Pre New 52 Black Canary is very agile and she was trained as Lady Shiva for a year, trained with Wildcat and Richard Dragon, trained with Wonder Woman and amazons and defeated Bronze Tiger. And of course she has tactician mind and she knows Bane´s weakness. And Lady Shiva and Black Canary depise of being rivals and they are the main rivals of each other, have worked sereval times together and they know each other moves.

Unfortunately the same can be said of Bane who has beaten Batman (someone who Shiva is matched with), Azrael/JPV, Nightwing, Robin, King Snake etc...he's taken on Ra's in a sword fight and is also a master acrobat despite his size as well as a master of stealth who was able to spy on Batman undetected. As far as fighting experience goes he trained his body since he was born in prison, killed over 30 inmates, faked his death and was dumped into the river where he killed sharks with his bare hands. He plowed through warriors Island earning the title of "Deathbringer" and being revered as a god. He is a genius and a tactician, outsmarting Batman, even figuring out his identity with a glance and beating Ra's in chess. He is fast, reacting to Batarangs from Batman as well as striking down gunmen before they can fire. Bane has no weakness to exploit here, all that training that Dinah received barely makes a difference when she's facing an opponent who can react to her, outlast her, overpower her and out think her. Bane takes her down.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman and Bane. Peak human men are stronger

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@ancient_0f_days:

I was just explain how could she take down Bane. Since most people assume that she would loose. Plus Batman doesnt have any armor which Lady Shiva could use as his weakness. Bane is a tank but he fall in love with BC and she defeated him just by kick him in balls.(Gail Simone Birds of Prey - No Man Land Arc)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@ancient_0f_days:

I was just explain how could she take down Bane. Since most people assume that she would loose. Plus Batman doesnt have any armor which Lady Shiva could use as his weakness. Bane is a tank but he fall in love with BC and she defeated him just by kick him in balls.(Gail Simone Birds of Prey - No Man Land Arc)

People are right to assume so, there is a lot of reasoning behind the idea that she'd lose. Batman not having armor puts he and Shiva on equal ground, only that Bruce has better feats to counter her skills. Bane will not be love struck and taken down by a nut shot, that was put into the book for comedic value to do nothing more but advance the plot. Bane is free of PIS here and he is not going to be slowed down by Dinah's looks and a knee to the groin, he'll rip her legs off before that happens.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Bane

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Do you have anything to add to the thread?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yes i do, actually i just wanted to use that video, Anyway team 1

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Bane.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. The baseline stays are too much. Shiva is like Bronze Tiger. Their only credible feats are theirfirst showings with BBatman.