Batman (Arkhamverse) vs Spider-Man (MCU)

• 67 results
ForBowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ForBowman

I feel like even with AK suit and Bat Tank, Bruce still loses. Tom Holland Spider-man has more bullet speed feats meaning tank probably can't gun him down. In the games, it usually takes multiple encounters for Bruce to defeat his foes anyhow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:
  1. Yeah, Spidey has physicals that are above Arkham Batman and i'll say it again he Still can't rip him apart. Showing more durability feats of him stopping a 3000 pounds car is impressive, but again it doesnt mean he will be able to rip him apart.

2. You Dont know that. You can't know if the Spider-Sense was at its full potency or not. Yeah, I contradicted myself. Show me where it says that his spidey sense wasnt at its full potency. Batman would beat him at that point of time and its debatable as to why he would also beat him now.

3. Again i didnt compare Spiderman to a Normal Human Being. I compared Arkham Batman with MCU Spiderman on their expertise on Martial Arts and Combat Fighting. And My Comparison makes more sense as to comparing gorillas with mike tyson LUL to that area.

4. No. I didnt compare him to a regular human being again. The Fact That You Think i did proves you havent read my post thoroughly.

5. Loses most of the fights? The Fact that you think he does means you are lowballing him. If Spiderman lands a hit it he will feel it, but will be able to shake it off. If Bruce manages to get him by surprise he can Go for a direct liver knee kick and shut him down.
  6. No. I didnt say wins by knowing all 127 martial arts. I Said He Wins Due to him being vastly more experienced in the combat area, knowing various pressure points, having gear that can availhim and the batmobile. But he can't walk off being hit by a bullet train. With Spidey being massively damaged after the train and with the suit he had. Bruce might survive with the best suit.
  7. Yeah, No its not the complete opposite. i am not wanking Arkham Batman i am putting up feats he has and there are matches he will lose.
  8. That Snake vs Arkham Batman Thread. That has already been extensively debated before. Arkham Batman Wins.

1. I've dropped the argument that he will rip him apart. However, Spider-Man will be the victor here, as he has better physicals in nearly every category. You admitted yourself that Spider-Man has a huge gap in strength in skill.

2. Spider-Man was very inexperienced back then, being Spider-Man for only six months. In a way, he's sort of like Ultimate Spider-Man. But its not debatable now because Spider-Man can now dodge drone fire with his eyes closed.

3. No, I compared the physicals and the skill. You see, a silverback gorilla may have no skill in fighting, but he is stronger than Mike Tyson. In this scenario, Spider-Man is the Silverback Gorilla and Mike Tyson is Arkham Batman.

4. You're the one saying that Batman survives a bullet train with his Arkham Knight suit, when a bullet to the most durable part knocked him back.

Loading Video...

5. When did I say Batman loses most of his fights? No, I'm not lowballing him at all. You've already given speed and strength to Spider-Man. And he won't get him by surprise, as the Spider-Sense will alert him. You're acting as though Spider-Man is some dumb muscle. Even in the comics, Spider-Man has an iq of 250, and Batman has an IQ of 192.

6. You telling others that you think Batman can survive a bullet train in his best suit is simply... wank. Not even comics Batman could survive a bullet train, so how do you think Batman would fare better? And Spider-Man didn't go to the hospital afterwards, he was KOd. And the suit doesn't even INCREASE his durability by that much, that was just raw physicals.

Knowing martial arts doesn't guarantee an automatic win. Nolan Batman knows martial arts, but that won't stop him from being torn apart easily. He is skilled, yes, but skill won't keep him from being defeated.

7. Where are the feats? You haven't given me any feats that put Arkham Batman's physicals above Spider-Man. With the Batmobile he would win, of course but not plain H2H.

8. Many, many people pit Solid Snake against Arkham Batman and believe he can beat him. They pit him against comics Batman and believe he can win. This has been debated many times before and Solid Snake is superior in practically every way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. i didnt admit that he surpasses him in all physicals aspects. I Only Said Strength and Speed. Not Skill. Then i Said the rest is debatable. This prove that you didnt read My Other Posts thoroughly.

Well then, prove to me that Arkham Batman has better agility, durability, etc.

Being inexperienced and only being spiderman for six months doesnt change the fact that he had his spider-sense. whether it was at its full potency or not. My Whole point was that he had the spider-sense all this time. he could probably dodge those drones in his civil war appearance.

Hogwash. Spider-Man at the time was more inexperienced with his powers than he is now. His powers had to be developed and he had to get used to them.

No Stop please. As this is balderdash and insane.

Read again i said he Might Survive. Meaning maybe or maybe not. I have now reached a point were i can clearly see you not reading my arguments as this is the last post i might be doing.

Good. You're the one saying that Batman has a chance of surviving a bullet train with his Arkham Batman suit. The bullet train feat would actually put this Spider-Man's feat above some of 616 Spider-Man's feats as well.

You said he loses most of his fights due to him being physically outclassed or outskilled. Dont pretend like you didnt when its clearly written there. You are also saying the spider-sense would will alert him. as it did alert him with the speeding train that came to his right and he failed to dodge. And this is FFH by the way and as you have said: he was inexperienced in civil war, but now is a lot better. Spidey ain't no dumb muscle indeed, but him having 250 iq in the comics screams idiocy or self braggatory with perfidy as someone mentioned. I've never seen him do anything that remotely suggests his 250iq. i say the way they rank IQ in comics is completely off. Batman's IQ is 192 and he is a lot smarter than him and has shown to be. Batman would be much higher to be honest. So the Writers Were just adding something hilarious and gibberish.

Yeah, of course he failed to dodge, because a bullet train is faster than anything Bruce here can put out. You also miss the context of that "low showing".

Oh, sorry. Yeah, 142 IQ in the comics. But... he has done stuff that Bruce Wayne can't.

https://imgur.com/a/WMRLm

In a few hours, Spider-Man builds a portable enervator that can manipulate life force.

its not wank. I am telling myself that. i ruminate about that. dont start using other people as it is a non-argument. Like i said he might. I can now see you haven't read my posts distinctly.

You're saying that Batman might survive a bullet train in his best suit, which is hogwash.

An advanced suit designed with flexible plates overlaying a MR-fluid (magnetorheological fluid) armor layer, and incorporating the latest in cutting-edge technology. Carry on...

Armor Layer meaning he might be able to survive. How do you think he'll respond to a bullet to the head? So how do you expect him to survive a bullet train?

His other suits havent been broken at all and has taken a bullet, fallen off a large distance, after falling a few stories whilst tied up to a wheelchair etc. He might be able to.

Dude, a few stories is nothing compared to being hit by a bullet train. That's a very impressive feat, but even in the Origins suit, bullets have staggered him. And that was from the Joker's handgun.

I can just say Nolan Batman haven't shown nowhere near the same amount of martial arts and is deficient against Arkham Batman in that category. i am sry, but Arkham Bats has shown various Muay Thai techniques, Taekwondo techniques, Krav Maga techniques, Hapkido techniques, Boxing techniques as boxing being the martial art where you learn to punch the hardest, Jiu-Jutsu and other various techniques through many Martial Arts.

Okay... I know Arkham Batman is vastly superior in terms of martial arts, but my point was knowing martial arts doesn't give a person an automatic win like you are inferring.

Knowing martial arts doesn't guarantee an automatic win you said. Coming from a guy like me who practises MMA via TJ Dillashaw's course and gets Real Motivation from Batman himself yes it can.

This is where you cross the line. No it doesn't. Physicals matter just as much, if not more than skill here. And in a battle where Batman is physically outclassed in most areas, I doubt he'll get to use the martial arts you were talking about.

I have given that Bruce has better striking power, tactical intellegence, combat skill, pain tolerance while being poisoned by Copperhead. He might not have insane lifting strength or the same amount of speed, or the same durability as your friendly wall crawling arachnid, but he has still shown to be the better overall character IMO. He could also pull a win in a plain H2H Fight.

You haven't posted any good feats for Arkham Batman yet. I'll wait.

You're ignoring Spider-Man's physicals advantage as its plain to see.

Better overall character is debatable.

He has good pain tolerance, I will admit, but you stating that Batman has better striking power is just plainly wrong.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111331200/6699206-9073287729-Thorn.gif

This is him bending an airplane and making it go the other way.

Combat skill and tactical advantage will go to Batman, of course, but I don't think stealth would help him much in a lit up warehouse.

Post feats even comparable to Spider-Man bending an airplane wing in this suit and you've got a battle.

Solid Snake is superior in practically every way... As to a guy like me who has seen what Batman and Arkham Batman can do. This is unadulterated wank and i can't be asked anymore.

Better in PRACTICALLY every way. Solid Snake has an IQ of 180, which is less than Batman's sure, but Solid Snake has more skill. He's had 30 years of experience.

As for feats:

He has bullet timing feats from Olga (no, the bullet did not miss):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And railgun dodging feats too, of course. In an old body as well.

Now i am done. Whether You disagree or agree its up to you.

Agree to disagree man, but until you post good feats for Arkham Batman we are at an impasse. Glad you aren't using ad hominems anymore though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

@manmadeofhunter: To Be Honest Dont bother Anymore. You saying i am crossing the line by saying that sometimes Martial Arts can give automatic win. Now i can't be asked. I have literally told you that it can. Meaning sometimes or sometimes not.

Not here.

For the rest i couldn't be bothered as you are taking 616 feats and comparing them with MCU Feats. You are telling me i am crossing the line when you haven't even read my posts districtly again. its fair to say to be honest. For someone who thinks just because he is able to hold a clock tower like that he could rip someone apart is completely wrong and inexact

Again, I've dropped the argument that he would rip him apart already.

Again you are saying he is still inexperienced and its hogwash taht he would be able to dodge the laser drones. as you honestly dont have any other valid evidence as to why he wouldnt be able to except the same old "his spider sense wasn't at its full potency" " he is more skilled now etc. Stop Please.

Really? Because everybody else would like to disagree with you that his Spider sense was developed already. Because it wasn't as much. You have to show evidence to prove that Spider sense was at his full power. He dodged point blank fire in a confined hallway in FFH. That was when he learned to accept the Spidey sense and use it. Obviously Peter got an obvious amp in FFH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj_xZVgBIgc

He didn't catch his arm because of Spidey sense, he caught it because of his strength. And its clear in Civil War he failed to catch a blitz from Falcon.

You are saying he has done stuff bruce hasnt in terms of His 250 IQ? Or do you mean the strength feats, speed feats etc. Like what exactly? you say how would he respond to a bullet to the head. yeah the same can be said for your wallcrawling arachnid. Both will die.

I meant durability wise, yes. And yes, I was wrong about him having a 250 IQ. He has a 145 IQ, so I suppose Batman is superior in that aspect, even though he can't do some things Spider-Man has done in the comics. Here, Batman is more intelligent.

You keep saying that martial arts wont guarantee an auto win. i say in some cases it could.

Not when his enemy has him physically outclassed here. As you keep on lowballing Spider-Man's feats but you aren't giving me a single reason why Batman has superior striking power to Peter.

Keep saying he is physically outclassed etc and say that i doubt that he can use any of the martial arts against him. he can use many and there is no point mentioning which one as to you clearly dont know of any.

You literally already told me, and I was wondering how much martial arts he would use before he dies.

As to someone who is a big fan of the Akrham Knight himself you should already know of his strength feats, speed feats. Can't be bothered to repeat them several times and as i mentioned above with strength, speed and durability which in this case you havent read it properly.

You really didn't post that many feats for Arkham Batman. Now, I am aware of his strength feats (lifting 1000+ pound TN-1 Bane and snapping chains and ripping car roofs) And in which case, durability wise you told me Spider-Man survived the bullet train because of his best suit. He was only KO'd and it wasn't the stealth suit that saved him. Its a durability feat for Peter. You keep ignoring that he was trapped in mysterio's dimension at the time and when he came back to reality was hit by a bullet train.

Loading Video...

better overall character is debatable you said. Like i said IMO. Now i have reached a point where its clear to see you are skipping past facts and reading it completely inaccurate.

This isn't a fact, this is a statement that YOU made yourself.

Better in PRACTICALLY every way. Solid Snake has an IQ of 180, which is less than Batman's sure, but Solid Snake has more skill. He's had 30 years of experience. Like i've said in my previous post This is unadulterated wank and hasn't shown anything that even suggest he has that IQ or that he is better than him in PRACTICALLY every way. Batman has put more quality work on his years than Snake has and you know it. Dodging a railgun fired is a medieval and bruce has done something similar. that other gif shows the bullet past him and then after he dodges. one of the weirdest ones.

What? Him having an IQ of 180 is wank? It literally says in the wiki https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Solid_Snake that he has an IQ of 180 and is fluent in six languages.

Oh, and that railgun feat was performed at an old age. When has this bruce done something similar? Bruce has dodged RPGs, sure, but he barely got out of the way in time. Dodging a railgun isn't a medieval feat, its a good one.

We can debate Solid Snake vs Batman in the thread.

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lenzo-

Whatever man. Can't be asked to constantly recurrent the same thing.

You say because he can lift much means he can rip him apart. I don't see how that is exactly possible, but sure. Can't compare 616 spidey with MCU Spidey. Never met, therefore making it a fallacious argument.

You keep saying that it wasn't at its full potency without showing evidence either.

Better overall character, like I said it's my own opinion. It was never stated as a fact or used as one. Subjective.

As for striking power and addition to that also kicking power. Batman kicks the 850+ pound Killer Croc through a gate, Batman sends a guy flying with a punch. Direct gut shot and punching with the two front knuckles and afterwards does a direct uppercut.

He also did a Taekwondo Reverse Roundhouse Kick more known as a Reverse Hook Kick on Deathstroke after beating him in Arkham Origins.

This shows his knowledge of various techniques. Spidey is still vulnerable to being hit in the liver.

No. Him having 180 IQ while haven't shown anything that suggest he has that. Being multilingualand being practically better every way is unadulterated wank. That's what I said.

I don't want to debate Snake vs Arkham Batman. As for your opinion, again whether you agree or disagree it's up to you. Goodbye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: Actually now that I've replayed the Arkham Games I can see why you think Batman defeats Spider-Man.

Also tag me next time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Spider-Man still wins. But its a closer fight than I thought.

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats runs him over

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all seriousness Peter

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu spiderman wins, if not is jobbing

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter in a good fight.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Rebake

@erkanbeater: no, he's never winning that way.

Edit: nevermind saw your next comment.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Peter. Bruce with only basic knowledge has never beaten a character with this much of a stat advantage in a 1 v 1 by engaging them in CQC from the start: Bane in Origins, Croc after Origins etc required him to create distance, stay out of sight and plan accordingly but here in this open area he doesn’t have that option. Smoke pellets get hard countered by Spider-sense, throwables like batarangs and explosive gel are never tagging Peter who is a casual bullet timer and bullet avoider from large sources of automatic fire even from point blank range. Additionally if people are still in doubt about this for some reason- Batman only tags slow brutes or normal thugs with such projectiles, whereas faster and more mobile fodder in ninja consistently dodge them.

Not making progress from afar and having to avoid webs, Bruce would be forced to engage at close range where Peter’s physical advantages are too big a hurdle to overcome. The only reason this isn’t a stomp is due to Batman’s skill and suit durability.

Darth_Holmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something about Cap laying out Spider-Man if needed be and the general consensus being Arkham Batman > MCU Cap so do what you will with that.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spidey.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e7b48df834
deactivated-611e7b48df834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey prolly

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce can probably find a way to undermine the relatively inexperienced Spiderboy.