Batman (Arkhamverse) vs Spider-Man (MCU)

• 58 results
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 skywalker95  Online
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Peter with his FFH costume, Batman with his Arkham Knight costume
  • Standard gear
  • Basic Knowledge
  • In character
  • Win by any means except bfr

Takes place here

No Caption Provided

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Karkus  Online

Spiderman. Too strong, fast, and durable.

Avatar image for manmadeofhunter
manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done times before

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 skywalker95  Online

This has been done times before

There's only 1 other thread like this and that's when Homecoming was released, so stop exaggerating.

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the stipulations.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lenzo0

(MCU) Spiderman is overrated as hell. Not a good H2H Combatant. He is just Fast and Strong.

My Money is on Knowledge.

Therefore Arkham Batman Wins!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bruce gets torn in half

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95: It´s pretty much the same, just a different skin, lol

Even the location is very similar.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 El_mago  Online

Spidey

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Karkus  Online

@lenzo0: Thing is he's too fast and strong for Bruce. Sure, he's not the best h2h fighter, but he's decent now.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lenzo0

@karkus said:

@lenzo0: Thing is he's too fast and strong for Bruce. Sure, he's not the best h2h fighter, but he's decent now.

Arkham Bats is Phenomenal. But, Seeing this Wallcrawling Creature being Too fast and Too Strong. Gives Him the Edge In This Fight. 👍👍

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: So, MCU Spider-Man wins now?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RBT  Online

Surely, people can't possibly think Bruce has a shot here?

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: They definitely do

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: So, MCU Spider-Man wins now?

Well i have to go with it. With Bruce Wayne being more Experienced In The Combat Area i sure thought that would give him the advantage against mere child, but then again seeing what this Wallcrawling Creature can do in the Newest Spiderman Movies. He wins!

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By manmadeofhunter  Online

@lenzo0: Yes, indeed.

Have you responded to the other thread yet?

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: The one that I tagged you for, the one with SS

Heisenberg57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Heisenberg57

Well, that is defintely not MCU Spider-Man in that picture. He looks way too buff. Anyway, Arkham Batman has went up against the likes of Bane, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Deathstroke and so much more. I reckon he will find a way against Spidey as well.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

Spiderman. Too strong, fast, and durable.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26 subline  Online

Batman summons the Batmobile and wrecks.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Subline this is standard gear lol

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By subline  Online
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman oneshots

He lures Spider-Man and oneshots him with the batmobile or if he’s really angry he can use the batwing which he can also call to he’s location but has been used once

But it won’t get that far, Captain America has beaten Spider-man what more can be said about the Batman.

Spider-Man has good senses but that won’t do anything against a guy who has skill and is experienced as Batman, the whole Arkham knight story occurs over the course of one day. Spider-man is just another guy in this scenario.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lenzo0

At MCU Spider-Man becoming a decent fighter is absolutely ludicrous. Becoming good at H2H takes a long time and since Cap was toying with him in Civil War proves that he is still inexperienced and lacks the knowledge of different Martial arts and figths. Even after Far From Home, The only thing he has done is dodging some drones and that clock tower feat. Nothing suggests that he can beat Batman or Cap in a H2H.

I take back what I said earlier in this post and now say Batman wins due to being substantially more experienced in the fighting part and crime fighting and having gadgets that can avail him in the fight. Plus the Batmobile.

Note that Bruce has his own way of fighting. His Own Unique Fighting Style that he has developed.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do the people above who mention Cap beating Spidey above still think that's the case? Peter barely had a functional spider-sense in CW. Add the fact Spider-Man has better physical stats and he logically takes this. Skill matters, but precog and speed to match negates much of the advantage that comes with it.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Do the people above who mention Cap beating Spidey above still think that's the case? Peter barely had a functional spider-sense in CW. Add the fact Spider-Man has better physical stats and he logically takes this. Skill matters, but precog and speed to match negates much of the advantage that comes with it.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By manmadeofhunter  Online
@lenzo0 said:

At MCU Spider-Man becoming a decent fighter is absolutely ludicrous. Becoming good at H2H takes a long time and since Cap was toying with him in Civil War proves that he is still inexperienced and lacks the knowledge of different Martial arts and figths. Even after Far From Home, The only thing he has done is dodging some drones and that clock tower feat. Nothing suggests that he can beat Batman or Cap in a H2H.

You mean the drones with machine guns, and clearing a confined hallway of them isn't impressive?

And lifting a clock tower, even for a few seconds, isn't impressive either?

I take back what I said earlier in this post and now say Batman wins due to being substantially more experienced in the fighting part and crime fighting and having gadgets that can avail him in the fight. Plus the Batmobile.

His gear can't help him here.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Surely, people can't possibly think Bruce has a shot here?

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

You mean the drones with machine guns, and clearing a confined hallway of them isn't impressive?

Never Did i Say it was impressive or not impressive. but, let me take this moment and say its a good dodging feat.

Like i said above, ill take the moment and say its good indeed, but that doesnt mean he is capable of one shotting him. Dont overexaggerate that feat please.

His gear can't help him here. He gets oneshot.

No, He doesn't and its erroneous.

And why cant the gear help him here? One Shotting isnt something he can do to a character who has immense physicals attributes. Same with Cap. Even after Far From Home i dont think there is a fraction of a chance he could one shot Cap too.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:
@manmadeofhunter said:
@lenzo0 said:

Never Did i Say it was impressive or not impressive. but, let me take this moment and say its a good dodging feat.

Good enough dodging feat to dodge everything Bats can throw at Spidey.

Like i said above, ill take the moment and say its good indeed, but that doesnt mean he is capable of one shotting him. Dont overexaggerate that feat please.

Overexaggerating that feat? Dude, that weighs more than ten tons. That's ten tons more than what Batman is putting out.

His gear can't help him here. He gets oneshot.

No, He doesn't and its erroneous.

And why cant the gear help him here? One Shotting isnt something he can do to a character who has immense physicals attributes. Same with Cap. Even after Far From Home i dont think there is a fraction of a chance he could one shot Cap too.

Dude, that was an inexperienced Spidey back in Civil War, who didn't even know he had a spidey sense! Spidey has the advantage here, and crushes him in h2h. Once Spidey gets his hands on Arkhamverse Batman its all over.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By manmadeofhunter  Online

@lenzo0 said:

Even after Far From Home, The only thing he has done is dodging some drones and that clock tower feat. Nothing suggests that he can beat Batman or Cap in a H2H.

He has superior physicals to Batman... and better speed as well...

Skill isn't everything.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter

Good enough dodging feat to dodge everything Bats can throw at Spidey

I Highly Doubt that. Even with his immense speed he will probably get tagged somehow either by surprise or default.

Overexaggerating that feat? Dude, that weighs more than ten tons. That's ten tons more than what Batman is putting out.

Yes, because lifting it doesnt exactly mean he has the same damage output. Even if it is ten tons more than what Bruce is able to lift.

Dude, that was an inexperienced Spidey back in Civil War, who didn't even know he had a spidey sense! Spidey has the advantage here, and crushes him in h2h. Once Spidey gets his hands on Arkhamverse Batman its all over.

And he is still inexperienced. He had the spider sense in Civil War as he was able to detect Bucky throwing that metal object or whatever it was from behind.

Saying that he crushes someone who has developed his own fighting style like Bruce Lee through several martial arts is completely erroneous and inexact as MCU Spiderman hasnt shown the knowledge of Martial Arts. He can't crush someone who has knowledge and experience of Martial Arts. Its Like Saying a Normal Human Being With Zero MMA or Boxing Background would be able to beat Prime Mike Tyson or Prime Muhammed Ali in a crossover fight. No its imprecise.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

Even after Far From Home, The only thing he has done is dodging some drones and that clock tower feat. Nothing suggests that he can beat Batman or Cap in a H2H.

He has superior physicals to Batman... and better speed as well...

Skill isn't everything.

No, I have to disagree with that. In some scenarios you have to rely on the skillset a little more than your overall physicals.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0 said:

@manmadeofhunter

Good enough dodging feat to dodge everything Bats can throw at Spidey

I Highly Doubt that. Even with his immense speed he will probably get tagged somehow either by surprise or default.

Good thing he didn't get tagged by the drones. Stop lowballing the feat.

Yes, because lifting it doesnt exactly mean he has the same damage output. Even if it is ten tons more than what Bruce is able to lift.

He doesn't need to hit him. He can just rip Batman apart. How is this feat not impressive? Batman in the comics has never shown the ability to lift 4 tons, let alone 10.

And he is still inexperienced. He had the spider sense in Civil War as he was able to detect Bucky throwing that metal object or whatever it was from behind.

Yeah, an inexperienced Spidey who didn't trust his Spidey sense. He wasn't dodging bullets like he does now.

Dude, have you ever seen Batman dodge a bullet in a cutscene? Because I've never seen him dodge bullets in cutscenes.

Saying that he crushes someone who has developed his own fighting style like Bruce Lee through several martial arts is completely erroneous and inexact as MCU Spiderman hasnt shown the knowledge of Martial Arts. He can't crush someone who has knowledge and experience of Martial Arts. Its Like Saying a Normal Human Being With Zero MMA or Boxing Background would be able to beat Prime Mike Tyson or Prime Muhammed Ali in a crossover fight. No its imprecise.

Except this isn't a normal human. Dude. This is like two-no three Silverback gorillas who WILL tear and stomp Mike Tyson.

If you actually think Spiderman is a "normal human with no skillz" I don't know what to tell you, dude. Comparing Spider-Man to a human is like comparing a tiger to a mouse. You can't compare the two. Martial Arts won't help Batman as he gets manhandled.

He isn't some normal human, either, he's a superhuman high-end street leveler.

Furthermore, you keep skipping past the fact that in terms of physicals, Batman is MASSIVELY outclassed here. Arkham Batman hasn't shown feats comparable to Spider-Man strength, and never will.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenzo0: In most scenarios Batman relies more on his STEALTH than his physicals.

And physicals>skill in this fight. If you're talking Solid Snake sort of stuff, then yes, decades of experience matter. Not ten, DECADES.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, this fight would go the same as Spiderman's fight with Cap.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@manmadeofhunter: Batman can call it to his location tho

Loading Video...

Sub... That's going to be like Batmobile vs Spider-Man...

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 subline  Online

@manmadeofhunter: Ye Batman using the Batmobile, no different from using his other gear.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman definitely makes him work for it, but at this point Peter is too much of a beast for Bruce to drop.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lenzo0

@manmadeofhunter:

He doesn't need to hit him. He can just rip Batman apart. How is this feat not impressive? Batman in the comics has never shown the ability to lift 4 tons, let alone 10.

No He Can't and its time you understand. Just because he is able to hold the clock tower for a few seconds doesnt mean he has the force to rip someone apart. This is you wanking him to the point where it is clear to see.

Yeah, an inexperienced Spidey who didn't trust his Spidey sense. He wasn't dodging bullets like he does now.

You Said he didnt know he had the spider sense before. Now you say an inexperienced spidey who didn't trust his spidey sense. You are ignoring the fact that i said he had it and that it was clearly shown in Civil War. He had it. Also He would be able to dodge bullets at that time as well.

Dude, have you ever seen Batman dodge a bullet in a cutscene? Because I've never seen him dodge bullets in cutscenes.

No, But i have seen him dodge other various throwing weapons and small rockets that were fired by the Arkham Knight.

Except this isn't a normal human. Dude. This is like two-no three Silverback gorillas who WILL tear and stomp Mike Tyson

This Comparison here is completely invalid.

If you actually think Spiderman is a "normal human with no skillz" I don't know what to tell you, dude. Comparing Spider-Man to a human is like comparing a tiger to a mouse. You can't compare the two. Martial Arts won't help Batman as he gets manhandled.

Never Did i say he was a "normal human with no skillz". I Compared the knowledge and experience Bruce has compared to him.

And no i don't think he is a normal human with no skills. He is Enhanced as his senses has been dialed to 11. If You Really think he could beat someone who has more experience and has a lot more Knowledge then him in the Combat Area and knows various pressure points, has been on the field longer and is more aware of situations and stays focused then honestly you are wanking him hard.

I never compared Spidey to a human. i was giving an example of a Non-Human Being Beating an experienced martial artist as it is imprecise. You Are saying martial arts wont help him without giving an actual argument as to why. His Martial Arts are still convenient and Pressure Points are still in play.

Yeah, Again His senses has been dialed to 11 and i didnt say he was a normal human being either. You looked at this completely inaccurately

Furthermore, you keep skipping past the fact that in terms of physicals, Batman is MASSIVELY outclassed here. Arkham Batman hasn't shown feats comparable to Spider-Man strength, and never will.

I am not skipping past the fact. Batman isn't exactly massively outclassed. In Strength and Speed for sure. But the other physicals are debatable.

Lastly, ill say it here again you are wanking him hard.

Lenzo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lenzo0
@manmadeofhunter said:

@lenzo0: In most scenarios Batman relies more on his STEALTH than his physicals.

And physicals>skill in this fight. If you're talking Solid Snake sort of stuff, then yes, decades of experience matter. Not ten, DECADES.

physicals>skill in this fight. Thats debatable. Various Pressure Points to the body will cause harm to him. Solid Snake is enormously hyped. Batman Breaks Him in H2H.

manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By manmadeofhunter  Online

@lenzo0 said:

@manmadeofhunter:

No He Can't and its time you understand. Just because he is able to hold the clock tower for a few seconds doesnt mean he has the force to rip someone apart. This is you wanking him to the point where it is clear to see.

No, not just for a few seconds. Holding it up puts his strength on a level that Spider-Man has. If you want to drop this, sure. He's also caught a 300 lbs car going at 40 mph. And pulls a falling elevator up with webs too.

https://streamable.com/rf0tw

I'd assume you already know Spider-Man has superior physicals so I'll drop this for now.

You Said he didnt know he had the spider sense before. Now you say an inexperienced spidey who didn't trust his spidey sense. You are ignoring the fact that i said he had it and that it was clearly shown in Civil War. He had it. Also He would be able to dodge bullets at that time as well.

He wasn't using the Spider sense to his full potency. Now we don't know if he can dodge bullets as well. Obviously Batman would beat Spider-Man during that period of time, but after FFH, Spider-Man would win.

Yeah, I contradicted myself.

No, But i have seen him dodge other various throwing weapons and small rockets that were fired by the Arkham Knight.

Except this isn't a normal human. Dude. This is like two-no three Silverback gorillas who WILL tear and stomp Mike Tyson

This Comparison here is completely invalid.

Its better than you comparing Spider-Man to a regular human.

Never Did i say he was a "normal human with no skillz". I Compared the knowledge and experience Bruce has compared to him.

No. You compared him to a regular human. In my comparison, the Silverback Gorilla has no skill but has superior physicals than a normal human.

And no i don't think he is a normal human with no skills. He is Enhanced as his senses has been dialed to 11. If You Really think he could beat someone who has more experience and has a lot more Knowledge then him in the Combat Area and knows various pressure points, has been on the field longer and is more aware of situations and stays focused then honestly you are wanking him hard.

I never compared Spidey to a human. i was giving an example of a Non-Human Being Beating an experienced martial artist as it is imprecise. You Are saying martial arts wont help him without giving an actual argument as to why. His Martial Arts are still convenient and Pressure Points are still in play.

The reason why Batman loses most of his fights is because he is either severely outclassed or outskilled in physicals. I mean, it can help him, so I guess I was wrong. But he is still severely outclassed here and if Spider-Man lands a hit on him Batman will feel it.

Yeah, Again His senses has been dialed to 11 and i didnt say he was a normal human being either. You looked at this completely inaccurately

I concur.

I am not skipping past the fact. Batman isn't exactly massively outclassed. In Strength and Speed for sure. But the other physicals are debatable.

Lastly, ill say it here again you are wanking him hard.

I could say the same to you. You're saying the reason why Batman wins is because he knows all 127 martial arts. How much of those 127 martial arts he gets to use against a superior foe in all areas (except for gear and skill) is up to you. Agility and endurance goes to Spidey too. Batman has a huge pain tolerance. But he can't walk off being hit by a bullet train.

I could say the same to you. I'm not wanking Spider-Man as hard as you think I am, it's quite the opposite, really in this thread.

Oh, and about that Solid Snake vs Arkham Batman thread...

Why don't we do it there instead of here.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers