Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Batman arrives to the main area of the Final Offer (Penguin's Ship) in Arkham Origins, but instead of being confronted by the Arkhamverse Deathstroke, he is confronted by the Arrowverse's Deathstroke, who is on the Mirakuru Serum. However, assume that the version of Bruce is as of Arkham Knight, not rookie Bruce.

Avatar image for superherogeek12
Superherogeek12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Arkham Batman on his second year destroyed Deathstroke in their first duel and in Arkham Knight, he one shotted him. CW Deathstroke is nowhere near Arkham Deathstroke even with Mirakuru Serum. Batman should curbstomp this.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@superherogeek12: What feats did Arkham Deathstroke have that put him way above Mirakuru Slade?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman...mismatch

Avatar image for superherogeek12
Superherogeek12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: I don't remember the exact quote but in Arkham Knight, he said something about his past experiences while being taken to GCPD. However CW tends to nerf their characters a lot. Flash is nowhere near his comic book version, and I'm going to be honest, I haven't seen many episodes of Arrow, but i have seen clips of Deathstroke and he might be the weakest version of Deathstroke I have seen. That being said, Rocksteady didn't do Deathtroke justice in Arkham Knight. But he is still stronger and faster than CW's version.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Slade stomps. A case can be made for CW Ollie beating Bruce in h2h, let alone Slade.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch bruce stomps

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superherogeek12: I agree CW Deathstroke is a far cry away from his comic counterpart, but so is Arkham Slade. I'll drop some feats for Slade.

Takes a punch from Mirakuru Roy.

Same Roy who could punch through Concrete.

Arrow-Timing.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superherogeek12: Tbf, the Arkham Knight battle was mainly a Tank Battle, and even when they dive out, it really came down to who could thrust out of their vehicle with more power, and given Fox's Upgrades Batman was able to thrust out with more power.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Slade stomps. A case can be made for CW Ollie beating Bruce in h2h, let alone Slade.

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Easy

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade high diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade high diff.

Why high diff? What advantage does Bruce even have?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lenzo-

Arkham Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: How? Arkham Bats has the advantage even when you don't use Assault on Arkham feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: How? Arkham Bats has the advantage even when you don't use Assault on Arkham feats

He has better gear but Slade can counter most of it and he would likely engage h2h anyways. Slade is stronger, has Nyssa scaling and probably faster as well. Sword is also a pretty big advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: Slade is stronger? Faster too? Didn't Arkham Batman dodge two RPGs fired by the Arkham Knight?

Arkham Deathstroke is trash though, perhaps the weakest version of Deathstroke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: Slade is stronger? Faster too? Didn't Arkham Batman dodge two RPGs fired by the Arkham Knight?

He barely dodges two rockets from 100 feet away. Slade cuts rapidly cuts arrows in half with his sword from 15 feet away. The gif has been posted above, the latter is far more impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: I read a post from someone that Bruce is mach 3 speed. That doesn't look like it is the case, but hasn't Arkham Batman already bullet timed in the comics?

And hasn't he lifted the 500+ pound Bane on TN-1?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurr durrr CW slade is on that channel for girls so he must be really weak hahaha Arkham oneshots because I like his costume more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lowkey triggered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Arkham Deathstroke is the worst Deathstroke. He couldn't even beat a 2 year noob Batman when he was bloodlusted and money was on the line. 50,000,000 dollars! And he still couldn't even beat him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: If he just lost the fight that would be one thing. Y’know you win some and you lose some, Batman just got the jump on Slade that time. I could have written it off that way.

But it’s the fact that Slade is visibly afraid of Batman at the end of the fight. He even delivers the ol’ “wh-what ARE you?” like an average thug would. That’s pure jobbing at the highest of levels, they made Slade look like a cuck with that line.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Dude Arkham Deathstroke got the jump on Batman, using his batclaw to trap Batman but still failed to kill him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter: It’s literally Deathstroke with prep, who almost beat the Justice League, and he still loses to unprepared Batman 1v1. Ugh.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurr durrr CW slade is on that channel for girls so he must be really weak hahaha Arkham oneshots because I like his costume more

fkin hell, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter said:

@ubercoffeetime: I read a post from someone that Bruce is mach 3 speed. That doesn't look like it is the case, but hasn't Arkham Batman already bullet timed in the comics?

And hasn't he lifted the 500+ pound Bane on TN-1?

Mach 3 based on what? And idk, I've never seen anything that can legitimately be classified as bullet timing. In the games he makes a note he cant take on multiple armed thugs head so I'm pretty sure any evidence for him being a bullet timer is just gameplay.

500 pounds would be impressive if he did it overhead, to my knowledge he didn't. Mirrakuru can lift large centrifuges on their shoulders, the weight was so much their feet sunk into asphalt.

No Caption Provided

This is far more impressive than Batmans strength feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@ubercoffeetime: Those are statements to make the game harder. In the movie he has oneshotted trained SWAT agents. Granted, the AoA movie blew feats out of proportion, but he has taken trained militia head on too in the games.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11130/111303314/6639990-6524739906-fLtTn.gif

Wait, there's a thread like this but with Prometheus in the mix

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/arkham-batman-vs-cw-deathstroke-and-prometheus-1870046/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: He has in the comics:

No Caption Provided

It's not clear if he moved his cape before or after Black Mask shot at him. Given he implied he couldn't dodge bullets in the comic and tried to cross distances before thugs shoot it's likely the former.

The gif you posted is a fear takedown, he makes the fodder crap their pants with stealth inducing fear and then attacks them when they're scared and off balance. You still get shot in Fear Takedown if you mess up the sequence. I wouldn't use it as evidence of him being able to bullet time.

The movie blows stuff out of proportions, Batman operates on another tier entirely in those movie then he does in the games and comics -- most debaters treat it separately or mention in threads when they're applicable.

The "bullet timing" feat posted is technically bullet timing but it's a gameplay mechanic and doesn't set an accurate standards for what the game producers actually intend him to be capable of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Bruce has good enough durability in suit to take some hits, good physicals, good skill & good enough gear to draw out the match.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Arkham Batman is a bonafide bullet timer:

While Batman performs the Fear takedown, his perceptions slow down and he is able to see bullets in slow motion and this not only happens when you are waiting to select your new target but while Batman is on the move. Take a look at this Gif:

No Caption Provided

Now I took a look frame by frame if you look close enough you can see a bullet passing Batman's side while he is moving, that's what I am going to analyze.

I marked with red Batman's first position, blue for Batman's second position and green for the third position. You can see that by the fouth position Batman has moved a couple of feet, and he moved this distance in the time that took the bullet to get out of the screen (you will notice that the screen remains fairly static. By the looks of this Batman's speed is pretty damn good, I don't really think that this is just gameplay mechanics because the player doesn't really have to do anything while this happens, It's just the game. I just wanted to throw this around and see what people think could be interesting.

Full Credit for that goes to @black_arrow. But as you can see that pretty clearly solidifies that Batman actually can move at speed comparable to bullets, and he has actually bullet-timed on more than one occasion:

Here is one example from during a fear takedown.

And here is the screenshot breakdown:

As you can see a mercenary's gun is shown being fired, and the left round is clearly headed for Batman's position, then he leaps up a couple of feet to the right and dodges it. The feat is fairly cut and dry. He also has a feat or two from the tie in comics and has dodged RPGs (which move way faster than arrows) on three separate occasions. It's safe to say that Batman is significantly faster than Slade.

As for strength Bruce has kicked Bane into a wall hard enough shatter concrete, has two shotted solid brick walls, wrecked Azeral and Red Hood in only a couple of blows (both of whom can tank hits from Bane) draw blood from Killer Croc (who can no sell automatic fire) and consistently ragdolls people dozens of feet. In terms of lifting, he's lifted an entire car off the ground, overpowered Bane's grip (the same Bane who can toss around cars like paperweights), matched early Croc in a grappling match (who in the same fight was tossing half-ton fuel tanks dozens of feet casually), tossed Joker well over 50 feet into a wall, and even overpowered Soloman Grundy's grip. Arkham Bat is stronger and hits harder.

Durability isn't even remotely close either, Batman consistently gets wailed on by Bane and Croc (both of whom treat concrete-like its tissue paper), been punched through solid walls, ragdolled dozens of feet on many occasions, brushed off hits from TITAN users, and tanked a kick so powerful that it displaced a 4-ton shipping container.

As for skill he consistently decimates huge groups of thugs and SWAT teams in seconds, he took on the entire Suicide Squad at once and won, he curbstomped both Azeral and Redhood (who beat Bane in 1v1 combat for f*cks sake), and wrecked a team of 5 LoA assassins in seconds without getting tagged even though it was a surprise attack and he was in his underwear. This last feat is particularly impressive given that LoA ninjas in the Arkhamverse are well above LoA ninjas in the Arrowverse: They can easily dodge Batarangs as nothing more than a pink blur of speed, they can appear out of a cloud of smoke and jump dozens of feet in the air, they can launch very fast, agile, and technically complex attack combinations and they've shown superhuman levels of agility {1}{2}{3}. These guys are blatantly superhuman and display insane levels of skill yet Bruce can fodderize them whilst heavily underequipped.

Batman is faster, stronger, more durable, and more skilled. This fight isn't even close.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@rbt: Bruce has good enough durability in suit to take some hits, good physicals, good skill & good enough gear to draw out the match.

You're basically saying that Slade is better in literally every way possible. From strength to striking, to speed, to durability and skill and yet this is a close fight? How does that work? Slade can literally eat strikes from Batman. He could stand in one place and let Bruce wail on him to no result. I don't understand how this isn't a mismatch.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 anthp2000  Moderator

Bruce.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Karkus

bump

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@slade-prime said:

You're basically saying that Slade is better in literally every way possible. From strength to striking, to speed, to durability and skill and yet this is a close fight? How does that work? Slade can literally eat strikes from Batman. He could stand in one place and let Bruce wail on him to no result. I don't understand how this isn't a mismatch.

bumpy

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

what rbt says is the truth

anything beyond that is heresy

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what rbt says is the truth

anything beyond that is heresy

Very much true.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rbt: Batman has lifted a car, is a bullet timer, is vastly more skilled and acrobatic, has a ton of insane gear, and has much better durability. I fail to see how this is even close.