Batman (Affleck) vs Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
#1 Posted by Black_Of_Shadow (884 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

>Using all Feats from the Films they were in

>Random encounter

>Standard gear

>Win by KO or death

>They start 10m apart within sight of each other

>Battle takes place in in Abandon Warehouse

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
#2 Posted by Black_Of_Shadow (884 posts) - - Show Bio

bump...

#3 Posted by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

The films are so stylistically different in terms of fight choreography its hard to say..But i,m going with Kiddo she appeared to have the better feats.

#4 Posted by JTMac005 (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Impossible to know how a hatori Hanzo sword would fair against batman's suit and. cowl. It stopped point blank gunfire...who knows

#5 Posted by cpt_nice (10139 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes it

#6 Posted by PeterParkerJr (6767 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Beatrix can take him.

Batman's armor is funny. It stopped gunfire, but I remember a thug being able to stab through it during the Warehouse scene. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

#7 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by JTMac005 (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: you are right about him being right

Avatar image for aiartificalintelligence
#9 Posted by AIartificalintelligence (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#10 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio

@jtmac005: you are right about me being right about him being right.

#11 Posted by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: you are right about him being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right

#12 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by ParagonNate (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jtmac005 said:

Impossible to know how a hatori Hanzo sword would fair against batman's suit and. cowl. It stopped point blank gunfire...who knows

Bullets=/=bladed objects, basic ballistics. Different types of impact and different types of trauma delivered to tissue and other substances. IIRC, Bruce's suit has already been pierced by a knife, so Beatrix's sword should cut it up nicely. She's chopped through multiple limbs with ease, chopped through human skulls, and chopped through other swords, all without dulling the blade in any way. It is supernaturally sharp and has performed feats well above what a normal steel blade would be capable of without maintenance.

#14 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

@g2_: you are right about him being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right

You're wrong.

You're wrong about him being wrong.

You're wrong about me being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

#16 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

You're wrong.

You're wrong about me being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

You're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

#17 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

You're wrong.

You're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

Your pronouns are wrong in who they are referring to there. Just another reason why you're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

#18 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

You're wrong.

Your pronouns are wrong in who they are referring to there. Just another reason why You're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

You're wrong about my pronouns are wrong in who they are referring to there. Just another reason why You're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

#19 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

You're wrong.

Your pronouns are wrong in who they are referring to there. Just another reason why You're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

You're wrong about my pronouns are wrong in who they are referring to there. Just another reason why You're wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

Well, I can say with absolute certainty that you're wrong about me being wrong about your pronouns being wrong in who they were referring to, and I can also say that you're definitely wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

#20 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

You're wrong.

You're wrong about Well, I can say with absolute certainty that you're wrong about me being wrong about your pronouns being wrong in who they were referring to, and I can also say that you're definitely wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

#21 Posted by Militodos (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_of_shadow: Batman wins he uses his gadgets and uses stealth and then he breaks her neck and opens her head wide open....I like Kill Bill but the Bride has never faced anyone on Batmans level of tech or stealth so she goes down rather easly

#22 Edited by WarDevil (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatrix pokes both of batman's eyes out and then does the

The Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

Then says to him "Who the hell is Martha?" and turns her back. She then walks off into the sunset to the tune of "The lonely Shepard" and Batman's heart explodes.

That's how i see it going down

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
#23 Edited by BigDumbSmartGuy (312 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bride. She's got better feats.

#24 Posted by arqe (983 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: They weren't able to cut Batman's suit , knives literally bounced off. They damaged the suit only by stabbing it. And i don't think Beatrix will be able to poke Batman with a Katana that is longer than 1 meter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
#25 Posted by deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084 (12991 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiddo effortlessly stomps. Batman holds no advantages here.

#26 Posted by Silverrings (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

The black parts of Batman's body armour, cowl, gloves, etc, were bullet and knife-proof, but the grey part wasn't, so the Bride has quite a lot of vulnerable body to attack. However, given that Bruce surpasses her in strength and agility, can match her close combat fighting skills and is about as physically tough as Beatrix, i'd say he has a pefectly good chance of winning this, too. I'm not sure who's faster, but speed is definitely a big factor here. Beatrix has very good up close speed feats, like the eye-pluck, but Bruce's fists are plenty fast themselves. Neither has any problem killing and both are very skilful combatants, but in very different ways. Bruce is the better unarmed combatant while Beatrix's sword fighting prowess is obviously something Bruce isn't used to.

Regarding feats, Beatrix has taken out tons of fodder and several very skilled enemies, but Bruce CQC'd his fodder with, seemingly, more ease. That might be due to Beatrix's fodder being more skilful, but that's hard to say for the same reason it's hard to say who's more skilled out of Bats and the Bride; they have completely different types of fight choreography, because they appear in completely different kinds of action films.

I'm pretty sure Beatrix could take quite a few of Bruce's hits, but if he can get close enough for some neck snappery or one of those immobilisingly hard grapple-throws then he takes her down. If not, and she manages to stab and/or slice him up enough, then eventually Beatrix brings him down.

#27 Posted by AckRecky7 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatrix will dismantle him. Eye pokes, 5 finger technique and all.

#29 Posted by the_red_viper (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiddo.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#30 Edited by Supermanforever (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is miles stronger and his speed etc. Batman stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
#31 Posted by deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084 (12991 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatrix stomps. Why does DCEU Batman keep getting put up against people well out of his league?

#32 Edited by Buckwheat (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@g2_ said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@ouroborik said:

You're wrong.

You're wrong about Well, I can say with absolute certainty that you're wrong about me being wrong about your pronouns being wrong in who they were referring to, and I can also say that you're definitely wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about me being wrong about you being wrong about you being wrong about him being wrong about you being right about @ouroborik being right about you being right about @peterparkerjr being right.

wtf?

On topic: the first statement was only half right, since the knife slided through an oppening on Bruce's armored suit.

Hence: since half right is not a full right, and it is neither left nor half left, it is safe to pressume that @peterparkerjr was neither right nor left, wich brings us to the conclussion that he was in fact straight ahead, since that is the only option left that falls between left and right. Right?

Oh, and Batfleck wins.

#33 Posted by g2_ (12789 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Buckwheat (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardevil said:

Beatrix pokes both of batman's eyes out and then does the

The Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

Then says to him "Who the hell is Martha?" and turns her back. She then walks off into the sunset to the tune of "The lonely Shepard" and Batman's heart explodes.

That's how i see it going down

This is so wrong. Beatrix had so much trouble defeating her ex-teammates that is ludicrous to pressume she could defeat Bats like that.

In fact, feats point to Batman overpowering her and punching her through a wall berfore rendering her unconcious via gadgets.

#35 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31081 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatrix with ease.

#36 Edited by Buckwheat (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

Kiddo effortlessly stomps. Batman holds no advantages here.

You mean this Kiddo, which was covered in blood from this fistfight/catfight?

Loading Video...

But it can't be. Since the Kiddo you talk about effortlessly stomps Batman. And THIS Kiddo doesn't have the physicall atributes to even come close to that... We must be talking of different persons, jet, wait! These are the real Kiddo's feats, not the delusional figments of some perverted psycho's imagination. Could it be? Yes it's TRUE! You are wrong and Batman does hold some advantages.

He has a clear strength advantage.

He has an obvious long range weapon advantage.

He has a very evident armor advantage.

He could even have a tactical advantage.

In fact, Beatrix has only a slim agility advantage that can be argued against from looking at her clumsily battling Elle.

Conclussion: Batman stomps.

#37 Posted by the_red_viper (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckwheat: You do know that this fight happened after Kiddo was blasted with a double dose of rock-salt from point blank, sedated and buried alive, having to literally punch her way out of the coffin and 6 ft of dirt and walk all the way back to Budd's trailer, barefoot, in the sun... right? And she still won?

#39 Edited by CherryAddictz (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are a lot of people saying beatrix would win on this thread? This version of batman would literally kick the shit out of her and it's not even funny. Beatrix doesn't stand a chance.

#40 Edited by Amendment50 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Would side with Beatrix personally. Batman's gear is handy for holding her off but ultimately she's gonna be more lethal up close.

#41 Edited by ANTHP2000 (31081 posts) - - Show Bio

Er, I'll change my answer now. It's debatable if Beatrix is a better martial artist or not, and overall more dangerous given her sword, but Bruce has what it takes to win this. I mean, if worse comes to worse, he can use smoke grenades and stealth like he did against Superman, or resort to more advanced weapons like his net gun. He might not use that too much against human opponents, but if he's forced to, I think he will.

#42 Edited by Amendment50 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: I just don't really see any of his ranged options taking the win for him, especially since it's pretty unlikely Bruce would open by running away or going for cover rather than just engaging her up close. And I think she's proven a lot more immediately dangerous in close quarters between the super strong sword and the H2H strikes. The only gear I really think would give him a substantial advantage would be those things he used to disarm the guards in the warehouse but what are the odds he thinks to and is able to pull those out right away?

#43 Edited by Amendment50 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't personally think it really matters whether Batman's armor is blade-proof. I highly doubt he can block the Hanzo sword since it could slice clean through regular blades which is probably the caliber of blade his armor would be equipped for.

#44 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31081 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50:

I agree it's more IC for him to engage hand to hand, but if he finds himself outmatched, I feel like he's gonna use his other options - I definitely think he can survive long enough to realise it if he's not winning in melee. He doesn't need to do much besides throw a smoke bomb to disappear and outmaneuver her. I was referring to the first part of his fight with Superman, who even had enhansed senses to counter Bruce's stealth. You know, that's like one of Batman's main things - having more options than just h2h.

Don't you think the net gun he used against the Parademon in the opening of JL would end the fight?

Avatar image for onenationunder_
#45 Edited by OneNationUnder_ (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is skilled enough to hang, but strong enough to one-shot.

#46 Posted by Amendment50 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Eh, I don't really see stealth as being that viable for him under these conditions, plus I've never felt that this version of Batman really did much in the way of stealth tactics. I don't really consider the thing against Superman to mean much; obviously a smoke bomb isn't enough to actually beat the senses of Superman (who can hear Lois being pushed off a building from across the city) so to me that says more about the fact that Superman wasn't taking Batman seriously than about Batman's actual stealth skills. But retreating into stealth also just doesn't seem that likely to me in a 1 on 1 encounter like this.

IDK about the net gun. I would be inclined to say that she could cut through the net if she was positioned properly. I guess since it held down a parademon the net would have to be pretty strong but parademons are also mindless monsters and I don't remember it actually trying to slice the netting, just writhing against it with brute strength. Plus he would actually have to catch her and I think it's possible she could dodge the projectile. She's quite fast, IIRC she caught a hatchet out of the air from behind her.

Avatar image for em_frost_fanboy
#47 Edited by em_frost_fanboy (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatrix

#48 Posted by KoLKent (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatrix...