Batgirl VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

• 185 results
kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the Supersonic speed thing: Sasuke dodged Zaku's Supersonic Sound Wave, and even if you argue it was only due to Sharingan pre cog, we see him just standing there right as Zaku does the attack, and Sasuke has enough time not only to dodge but also to pick up Naruto, and Sakura and get them to safety.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't forget that was curse mark mode. Which you already know, but I like stating it.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

For the Supersonic speed thing: Sasuke dodged Zaku's Supersonic Sound Wave, and even if you argue it was only due to Sharingan pre cog, we see him just standing there right as Zaku does the attack, and Sasuke has enough time not only to dodge but also to pick up Naruto, and Sakura and get them to safety.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't forget that was curse mark mode. Which you already know, but I like stating it.

It was also before he trained for a month and got a lot faster to fight Gaara.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batgirl fans in as bad shape as Solid Snake fans..... muahahaha

Ridiculous right? Hell most of them think she would beat Spider-man.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what? Sauske stomps.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still going on....She has no way to stop him blitzing with chidori. Lets just say she does though (we'll just ignore sharingan for the sake of an argument here), Clones, substitution, traps, superior H2H, Superior physicals, FAR superior speed (they cross countries in days, even hours in part 2), superior stamina, all leads to an inevitable GG.

Would It be the bat family with cass it would be closer, with prep I think they could secure a win but solo is most definitely out of the question.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@juiceboks said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@juiceboks said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

@nick_hero22: The way that he was talking, he made it seem like all Sasuke can do is see right in front of him and run right in front of him when he has a Chidori on him.

Also: "build-up enough momentum to increase the penetrative power of the attack he is going to have to run in a straight line."

He doesn't need to do that.... Cassandra isn't Gaara's sand defense, he doesn't need that much momentum....

He is going to have to create distance from Cassandra in order to create Chidori first, and then he is going to have to close it. Since it is a jab he is going to need some momentum, and what reasons would he have for not running straight at her to maximize the lethality of his attack? This is also ignoring the fact that her bat-suit is most like insulated which makes Chidori irrelevant

It's not..especially not against lightning based attacks.

Proof? Because her bat-suit shouldn't be any different from Batman's nor Nightwing's when it comes to composition.

None of the batsuits are created the same way..look at Batwoman's. Bruce's is by far the most advanced so you can't use stats from his suit to make a compelling argument for Cass. Now if you can bring up an instance or statement proving that it is insulated feel free to do so.

What do you mean by this? Why can't I extrapolate stats from his suit to her suit since 1) The suit was given to her by Bruce that means the chances of the same materials being present in both suits would be very high since those materials would be abundant because Bruce would have to make repairs and modifications to his own suit 2) Her and Bruce share the same rogue gallery so there will be a level of uniformity when it comes to equipment and gear to combat these foes and 3) The most simplest inference here would be that since Bruce would have the materials from his suit in abundant for repairs and modifications and that there would be a need for a certain level of uniformity in equipment and gear because of a shared rogue gallery, Cassandra's bat-suit most likely has the same characteristics that Bruce's suit has.

1. That doesn't actually mean anything. The suit was tailor-made for her and her alone..hell it may not have been with the same materials for all we know. The exact specifications of her suit aren't expounded upon nearly enough to make any sort of jump like you're claiming.

2. No..they don't. Just because she's a part of the Bat-family doesn't mean they fight the same villians. By that logic she'd also have a utility belt complete with damn near everything Bruce has, even though all she's been listed to have are batarangs and grappling hooks which she never uses.

3. There's nothing to infer here. Either she's shown to have an insulated suit or she hasn't. What modifications Bruce has made to his own suit has no bearing on her or any of the other suits worn by the Bat-Family.

1) That actually does mean something because we know for a fact that Batman keeps a large stock of materials that are used to modify and repair his suit on hand which means that the probability of Cassandra Cain's suit sharing some of those materials is very high. Nothing you said presents a defeater for the probability of such a claim because other suit can still be tailor-made for her and still have the same material, especially when you take into account they share the same rogue gallery.

2) She works alongside Bruce and patrols Gotham as well, so she would encounter the same villains that Bruce does. Actually that is very poor logic because that presupposes that they have an identical skillset and level of physicality because the equipment and gear that Bruce carries around is to compensate for certain limitation he has and to supplement certain advantages that he has in those encounters. Of course, she isn't going to use gear that doesn't warrant for there use because most of the time she is faster and more skilled than her opponent.

3) I'm using abductive reasoning, and so is everyone else in this thread. There is no tangible proof of what would happen in a fight between Sasuke and Batgirl, irregardless of that fact, we take the information we do know and make an inference about what would most likely happen. If we adopt your level of verification-ism this whole debate about who would win would be self-defeating since we have no tangible evidence of what would happen, so that only leaves us with the inferences we can make from the knowledge we do have available.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Sasuke without much trouble.

@nick_hero22 said:

My reasons for thinking that Batgirl wins this fight is that (a) she is a better close quarter fighter than Sasuke and (b) the sheer versatility and effectiveness of her gear would get her the majority here.

Lady Shiva specifically noted Cass doesn't use her gear much when she fights. Which is supported by her consistent actions in combat. So gear shouldn't be a big factor.

No Caption Provided

This isn't very compelling for the simple fact that in most of her encounters she would have no real warrant for using her gear because majority of the time she has more physical finesse and combat prowess than her opponent. I believe that this match-up would actually provide warrant for using her gear because Sasuke's ninjustu prowess would require her to be a lot more versatile then just beating her opponent down in hand-to-hand combat.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#160  Edited By RolandAlderas

Even if Sasuke isn't able to beat her with his overwhelming speed, strength, and better body reading (Sharingan).....He's still a shinobi who has too many abilities for Cass to handle.

Loading Video...

This is how I picture the fight going honestly.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins this he has better speed strength and striking power... Not to mention the predictive ability of his sharingan... Sasuke wins this with ease

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@leo-343 said:

@cascadeking09: Lee managed to evade some of thoseives and would have evaded all of them if he wasn't injured. As for Sasuke's speed, since you're ignoring the feats that others have given thy demonstrate his supersonic even hypersonic speed in some cases then no he isn't fast at all. Try reading the other feats.

The only thing lee managed wasw blocking Dosu's attack with a tree limb he pulled from the ground. After that he tried to use the lotus on Zaku and Dosu saved him from it. He got injured because he couldn't handle it all, so that's kind of a moot point.

And as for Sasuke I'm not ignoring anything, but most of that other stuff was already touched on in the first page, so you mind explaining that for yourself rather than relying on others to speak for you?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Lol counter what? You're not tryin to debate me, like you said what's the point. The points those other people made have been countered by others who disagree. So you expect me to waste my time, when thus far youve refused to consider any points anyone's made to the contrary of your statement "Sasuke stomps". there's a reason there's 4 pages of this and most of it due to people not actually proving Sasuke competely outclasses her but rather using faulty logic to say this person is this fast Sasuke's faster so he's too fast for Cass. Completely refusing to acknowledge Cass's abilities. Please take note, I havent even given my stance on this battle yet.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't very compelling for the simple fact that in most of her encounters she would have no real warrant for using her gear because majority of the time she has more physical finesse and combat prowess than her opponent. I believe that this match-up would actually provide warrant for using her gear because Sasuke's ninjustu prowess would require her to be a lot more versatile then just beating her opponent down in hand-to-hand combat.

She never used gear against batman despite the fact batman was fighting her by using the environment and his gear. Or when deathstroke used gear against her. Regardless she doesn't carry anything that will really equalize things. All she has really are explosives, batarangs, and grapple guns, infrared vision in her costume, and a listening device. I don't recall any other gear that really helps. She isn't nearly as versatile as batman (when it comes to gear) if thats what you have in mind.

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That misses my point, and think you should read my response to @juiceboks because there is some overlap here. Batgirl doesn't need her gear to fight against Batman for the simple fact that she is faster and a more skilled fighter than him and Deathstroke. Deathstroke even admitted his inferiority in close quarters combat to her. My argument was that are gear is versatile enough to compensate for Sasuke's sheer firepower.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nick_hero22 said:

She never used gear against batman despite the fact batman was fighting her by using the environment and his gear. Or when deathstroke used gear against her. Regardless she doesn't carry anything that will really equalize things. All she has really are explosives, batarangs, and grapple guns, infrared vision in her costume, and a listening device. I don't recall any other gear that really helps. She isn't nearly as versatile as batman (when it comes to gear) if thats what you have in mind.

Well for the record her gear isnt all that different from what Sasuke carries. Sasuke only carries kunai knives, shuriken, wire/rope, smoke bombs, and explosives. Though I agree she doesn't have anything that would be of much use against Sasuke, and Sasuke probably wouldn't bother using that stuff on heir either and more than likely stick to using ninjutsu.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Her gear isn't even an advantage here. Sasukes fire style>her explosives. Sasukes kunai=her batarangs. There really isn't anything else Cass carries that will help her.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: I agree with that. But nicks argument is that her gear is an advantage and I don't see it. Sasuke has basically the same thing in addition to his overwhelming abilities.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cascadeking09: I agree with that. But nicks argument is that her gear is an advantage and I don't see it. Sasuke has basically the same thing in addition to his overwhelming abilities.

Idk I guess it all depends on if and how she uses it. We'll see what he says, it has been a very long time since I've read batgirl's series.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44: Never claimed it was an advantage in and of itself, but the fact that she has access to versatile set of equipment that can be used to compensate for things she is personally limited by.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Never claimed it was an advantage in and of itself, but the fact that she has access to versatile set of equipment that can be used to compensate for things she is personally limited by.

Explain how she uses her equipment to compensate for sasukes advantages. I want specific examples of what you see her using.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nick_hero22 said:

Explain how she uses her equipment to compensate for sasukes advantages. I want specific examples of what you see her using.

Her grappling hook for Chidori is one example.

Here is a quote from an earlier post.........."The Chidori being a jab does have drawbacks because that means his maneuverability is somewhat limited because he has to use his free hand to give the hand with Chidori in it some extra momentum and to help with aiming which was shown in his fight with Gaara when he first used Chidori, and since it is a jab is requires that he charges her in a very linear manner which makes the attack very predictable and easy to dodge for someone like Cassandra Cain who is more skilled, just as fast, has pre-cognition, and has an increased range of mobility due to her grappling hook which can be used to repel her out of the way. Sasuke's limited maneuverability from the linearity and directness of his attack means that his recover time from missing a hit with Chidori would be hampered which puts the ball in Cassandra's court since her grappling hook and acrobats would make her more fluid."

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I don't see why sasuke would need to use chidori. Regardless the whole reason kakashi taught it to sasuke was that he has a sharingan. I was hoping you would give me something she would use to actually beat sasuke.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44 said:@nick_hero22: I don't see why sasuke would need to use chidori. Regardless the whole reason kakashi taught it to sasuke was that he has a sharingan. I was hoping you would give me something she would use to actually beat sasuke.

I don't think she has anything in her arsenal that would flat-out give her a victory. That really wasn't my point, what I was trying to say was that the gear can complement her skillset and make her much more versatile in certain situations that can end up being advantageous like the scenario I gave about. I don't really consider Sasuke a versatile fighter because all of his Fire style ninjustu are close to medium range offensive attacks and Chidori is a close quarters jab.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:@nick_hero22: I don't see why sasuke would need to use chidori. Regardless the whole reason kakashi taught it to sasuke was that he has a sharingan. I was hoping you would give me something she would use to actually beat sasuke.

I don't think she has anything in her arsenal that would flat-out give her a victory. That really wasn't my point, what I was trying to say was that the gear can complement her skillset and make her much more versatile in certain situations that can end up being advantageous like the scenario I gave about. I don't really consider Sasuke a versatile fighter because all of his Fire style ninjustu are close to medium range offensive attacks and Chidori is a close quarters jab.

I don't see how Cass deals with the area of effect attack of sasukes fire style. Sasuke is also strong enough to one shot her IIRC.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The grappling hook would be excellent for those aoe style attacks, and her suit is most likely flame resistant as well. I doubt Sasuke would have an easy time one shorting her.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The grappling hook would be excellent for those aoe style attacks, and her suit is most likely flame resistant as well. I doubt Sasuke would have an easy time one shorting her.

Not really. Sasuke can just jump in the air like he did against Naruto in the hospital and just shoot his fire style downward. Honestly so far the grapple gun has been your answer to everything and she has a limited supply of grapples. And I don't recall proof her suit is fire resistant.