No prep, basic knowledge

Any win conditions

Team is replacing Lex's goon

R2: Standard gear

R3: Season 3 Cw Arrow help Batfleck h2h only, morals off

#2 Posted by The_Magister (9525 posts) - - Show Bio

Feat-Force Batroc solos.

#3 Posted by DirtyTree333 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Either of team 2 can solo. It's a mismatch.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (41603 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easy

#5 Posted by Sy8000 (33642 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#6 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Feat-Force Batroc solos.

YouTube-Force Batman demolishes Feat-Force Batroc, then Zambuto-Force Arrow comes in and solos both.

#7 Posted by The_Magister (9525 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister said:

Feat-Force Batroc solos.

YouTube-Force Batman demolishes Feat-Force Batroc, then Zambuto-Force Arrow comes in and solos both.

Damn son...

#8 Posted by JokerBat88 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck wrecks

#9 Posted by foxerdes (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane solos

#10 Posted by APEX_pretador (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister said:

Feat-Force Batroc solos.

Bane doesn't feel pane

Your argument is invalid

#11 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not taking both of them, at least not theoritically (Batroc is virtually featless).

The warehouse scene is enough to say he stands a chance for me tho. Bane is not that good, but he is not that bad either.

Could go either way.

#12 Posted by APEX_pretador (18598 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by mrmonster (9477 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#14 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane was born in the dark.

#16 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

Bane solos

That's a bold statement, care to explain why, Bane to me wasn't really impressive except for strength and durability wise, he also beat an old out of shaped Batman which isn't as impressive to if he was in his prime.

#17 Edited by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait h2h only? Just saw the rounds.

Bane could actually solo. I'm going:

Bane solos.

Batfleck could pull it off.

Bat and Arrow.

#18 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane was born in the dark.

Molded by it...

#19 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: But by then it was nothing to him but BLINDNESS!!!!!!!

#21 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: And then there's silly Bruce who thought yeast was his ally.

#22 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio

That was fun.

#24 Posted by nfactor1995 (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#25 Posted by MAZAHS117 (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

Team only wins round 1

#26 Edited by foxerdes (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper:

That's a bold statement, care to explain why

Claiming that Batfleck can beat them both in hand to hand is a bold statement. Nolan Bane is far from being unimpressive. First and foremost Bane actually do have the skill to match or even surpass Bruce, at least before Justice League comes out. His speed, ferocity and training was highly praised by Alfred to the point where he doubted that

".. Take a look, his speed, his ferocity, his training. I see the power of belief.. I see the League of Shadows resurgant .."

No Caption Provided

Even if we ignore toying with spiritless Bruce, they had a legit fight at the end of the movie and Bane was actually winning before his opponent managed to damage the mask. Out of shape should be changed into out of practice argument Wayne was using leg enhancers that actually increased his striking strength to the point where he could crush concentrate. Out of practice argument is really hard to apply though, since at the end of the movie Bruce was taking out large groups of trained merceneries with ease (plus some of his best feats like fighting four LoS Ninjas or taking down over twenty men took place when he was arguably a tad before his prime as Batman). DCEU Batman's best feat is taking out four merceneries, plus he fought two simultaneously. Still, he actually got tagged but could outright ignore it because of the suit. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great skill feat, but Bane has both quantity and quality, partially via scaling.

His striking strength is comparable to Bruce's but his concentrate busting feat is simply superior to anything Batfleck showcased, nuff said. Bane can easily snap necks, lift and hold in the air an adult, armored men, or crush windpipe with ease. Not sure if breaking plastic handcuffs is noteworthy, but Bane is strong enough to match Batfleck just fine. His durability is considerably superior though, seeing how he was able to take an entire barrage of blows from Nolan Batman without any injury. It's better than anything DCEU Batsuit presented so far. Same goes for pain tolerance.

Speed might have been somewhat debatable. Batfleck could aim-dodge shotgun at close range. The thing is that Bane benefits from scaling. Nolan Bruce was dodging gunfire from Bane's mercs (darkness advantage) and easily aim-dodged fire from several shooters at once. Add to that his combat speed feats, like stomping LoS ninja before he can draw a sword and taking large groups of enemies at once.

Long story short, there is not a single area in which Batfleck would have a noteworthy advantage, while Bane brings to the table durability, pain tolerance and striking strength. Bruce can contend when it comes to speed, physical strength and skill (I'd argue that Bane is more skilled) but ultimately he has no triumph card in hand to hand combat.

#27 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian mercenary still solos.

#28 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes:

Claiming that Batfleck can beat them both in hand to hand is a bold statement. Nolan Bane is far from being unimpressive. First and foremost Bane actually do have the skill to match or even surpass Bruce, at least before Justice League comes out. His speed, ferocity and training was highly praised by Alfred to the point where he doubted that

But I didn't claim Batfleck beats them, I joked around about Batman being overrated on YouTube. I said he was unimpressive to me in categories other than strength and durability. I know Bane has skill, I'm one of those guys who thinks fight choreography doesn't determine most of the skill rather than context. I know his speed was praised.

Even if we ignore toying with spiritless Bruce, they had a legit fight at the end of the movie and Bane was actually winning before his opponent managed to damage the mask. Out of shape should be changed into out of practice argument Wayne was using leg enhancers that actually increased his striking strength to the point where he could crush concentrate. Out of practice argument is really hard to apply though, since at the end of the movie Bruce was taking out large groups of trained merceneries with ease (plus some of his best feats like fighting four LoS Ninjas or taking down over twenty men took place when he was arguably a tad before his prime as Batman). DCEU Batman's best feat is taking out four merceneries, plus he fought two simultaneously. Still, he actually got tagged but could outright ignore it because of the suit. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great skill feat, but Bane has both quantity and quality, partially via scaling

I know they had a legit fight, it's just that it would have been more impressive if Batman was in his prime. I don't think he was out of practice, IIRC he legitimately never left his mansion after his retirement, and didn't look physically fit as he used too. Him taking on those mercenaries was definitely impressive.

His striking strength is comparable to Bruce's but his concentrate busting feat is simply superior to anything Batfleck showcased, nuff said. Bane can easily snap necks, lift and hold in the air an adult, armored men, or crush windpipe with ease. Not sure if breaking plastic handcuffs is noteworthy, but Bane is strong enough to match Batfleck just fine. His durability is considerably superior though, seeing how he was able to take an entire barrage of blows from Nolan Batman without any injury. It's better than anything DCEU Batsuit presented so far. Same goes for pain tolerance.

I would say Bruce is pretty comparable in strength.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I agree on the blunt force durability statement.

Speed might have been somewhat debatable. Batfleck could aim-dodge shotgun at close range. The thing is that Bane benefits from scaling. Nolan Bruce was dodging gunfire from Bane's mercs (darkness advantage) and easily aim-dodged fire from several shooters at once. Add to that his combat speed feats, like stomping LoS ninja before he can draw a sword and taking large groups of enemies at once.

I can see this category as being debatable through scaling, but I'll probably still say Bruce has better combat speed feats.

Long story short, there is not a single area in which Batfleck would have a noteworthy advantage, while Bane brings to the table durability, pain tolerance and striking strength. Bruce can contend when it comes to speed, physical strength and skill (I'd argue that Bane is more skilled) but ultimately he has no triumph card in hand to hand combat.

I can name off a few notable advantages Bruce holds against the team. Round 2 allows Bruce standard gear in which I think we both know Bruce has better gear, round 3 Bruce receives help from Oliver who tips the scales in favor of Bruce. In conclusion I would usually give Batman the advantage over Bane but since Batroc is here the team wins.

#29 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian mercenary still solos.

You bet your ass he still solos

#30 Edited by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by foxerdes (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: I already stated they are comparable when it comes to lifting strength. As for round 2 and 3, I honestly didn't notice them.

EDIT: How does Batfleck have better combat speed feats?

#33 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

@danieldaripper: I already stated they are comparable when it comes to lifting strength. As for round 2 and 3, I honestly didn't notice them.

EDIT: How does Batfleck have better combat speed feats?

Batman successfully blocked and parried attacks from 4 other opponents rather then 3.

#34 Posted by Sargeras (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Batroc was in the MCU? Since when?

#35 Posted by Marishtar (1327 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#36 Edited by AllStarSuperman (41603 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the Bane and overall Nolan wank here. Batman sucked he got beat around by fodder and got gased by scarecrow. Bane beating an even more pathetic version of Bruce means nothing.

Affleck one shots him.

#37 Posted by ThunderPrince (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#38 Posted by Superhero24 (4623 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Team wins in a good fight
  2. Could go either way.
  3. Batfleck and Oliver stomp.
#39 Posted by logy5000 (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman in every round.

#40 Posted by logy5000 (7228 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by foxerdes (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: He blocked two strikes simultaneously at best, and actually got tagged in the neck at the beginning. Bane fought and had upper hand against Bruce who performed comparable feats, took out twelve men in 21 seconds ( I mistyped it earlier on) or outspeed LoS ninja after a surprise attak. I'd say that they are very close to each other.

#42 Edited by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by ANTHP2000 (13839 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by entropy_aegis (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane could solo, together they kick the crap out of him.

I'm glad to see that the Batfleck wank is wearing off. He isnt that impressive at all and I dont expect much from JL either. He'll probably just sit in his vehicle and shoot Parademons.