No Caption Provided
  • Ash
  • Solid Snake
  • Big Boss

Rules

• Morals are on. In character
  • Standard Equipment
  • Teams will work together, regardless of histories
  • Debate respectfully (shouldn't have to say it, but I am), disrespectful debating can be grounds for disqualification. Play nice!

Location - tparks is red, amazingangel is blue (there are no bystanders)

No Caption Provided

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tparks: do you wanna do the opening post or should I? :)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@amazingangel: It's up to you. If you're ready, you can go ahead. If not, I have all of my stuff together so I could probably get a post up tonight.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tparks: I'll be a little busy for the next hour so if you don't mind posting first that'l be cool. :)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tparks

@amazingangel: Ok, I'll start with a basic description of my team.

My team.

I've got some serious Turtle Power on my team.

Leo

No Caption Provided

Leo is the leader of the Turtles, and is incredibly skilled with Katanas and Shurikens. Like all of the turtles, he has low level superhuman physicals.

Strength

A good way to determine Leo's strength is to see how far he can jump.

• Scan 1: Leo jumps into battle at heights higher then a Superhuman can perform
  • Scan 2: Leo uses teamwork with his brothers to jump to the top of a building. Look at the height at which he even clears the roof.
  • Leo jumps from a construction site to another building a good 40 yards away.

Leo can take on hordes of foot clan with his strength alone.

• Leo is able to muscle his way out of a pile of foot soldiers. He then collapses the roof by breaking through structural 6x6 posts with his elbow and a kick.

Durability

All of the turtles also have superhuman durability from their mutation. They have all survived shots that would kill a peak human. It's going to take some serious power from your team to keep Leo down.

• Scans 1-3: Leo is getting piled on by Foot Soldiers, but is able to break out of it tired, but uninjured.
  • Scans 4-6: Shredder chokes out Leo and tosses him off of the side of a building. Leo is left uninjured.
  • The mousers attack Leo, Don, and Splinter. During the attack, the brick ceiling collapses on them. Leo has the durability to tank the damage and keep fighting.

Bullet / Laser dodging

I'll put a few feats here to show Leo bullet and laser dodging. He can also deflect shots with his katanas. I'll put up those posts later though. The important thing to see here is that your team's ranged weapons will be of little use against someone like Leo.

• Scan 1: Leo dodges laser fire from a giant mouser
  • Scan 2: Leo dodges a bullet from point blank range. He was so close that he could trip the guy who tried to shoot him immediately after his dodge without having to move closer.

Don

No Caption Provided

Like the rest of the turtles, Donny is low level superhuman in all of his physicals.

Strength

• Scan 1 & 2: Donny and his brothers use teamwork to help jump up the side of a building and on to the roof. They also continue to make more superhuman jumps to the next roof
  • Scan 3: This might not have been Don, but it was one of the turtles. A foot soldier is thrown through a very tall window and it travels a very long distance before hitting Shredder. This would easily take a 10 tonner if not more.
  • Scan 4: Donny hits so hard with his Bo Staff that it shatters Shredder's mask.

Durability

• Scan 1: Donny is hit by the gravity gauntlet. This thing has the power to lift and throw cars like they weigh nothing, but Donny takes no real damage from it.
  • Scan 2: Another shot from the gravity gauntlet, but Don tanks it.
  • Scan 3: Donny uses the gravity gauntlet to escape. The height he flies should kill him when he hit's the ground, but he is seen next as uninjured.

Bullet / Laser Timing

All four of the turtles are very talented when t comes to dodging bullets and lasers.

• Scan 1: Dodging laser fire from the giant mouser
  • Scan 2: Dodging bullets being sprayed at Donny from a Stockgen Guard

Mikey

No Caption Provided

Everyone assumes Mikey is the weakest and least skilled brother of the four because of his sense of humor and the way he doesn't take everything so serious. This couldn't be further from the truth. I would argue that Mikey has shown the best physicals out of his bothers. If his brothers can hit 10 tons, then Mikey is closer to a 12. He is also faster then them.

Strength

• Scan 1: This may not be Mikey, but one of the turtles throws the body of a foot soldier through a very tall window across a large distance and into Shredder. This is easily a 10 tonner's feat if not more.
  • Scan 2: Check out the height of Mikey's jump as compared to even Leo.
  • Scan 3: Mikey's shot to Shredder is while Shredder is falling backwards. It stands him back up and propels him into Donny's swing.

Mikey swings his nunchuck with the force of a home run swing. I'll post more of his strength feats later. I'm saving one for later that will show why he can one shot your team easily.

Durbaility

• Mikey is mauled by mousers. You can see one latched on to his arm, but it does no damage. Mousers were designed to chew there through IED's, yet this doesn't damage Mikey.
  • Shredder kicks Mikey with his armored boot and Mikey tanks it.

Just like the rest of the turtles, your team is going to have to do some serious damage to put down Mikey.

Bullet / Laser dodging

All of the turtles are able to dodge and deflect bullets, lasers, and arrows. Mikey is probably the most impressive of all of them. MIkey is able to spin his nunchuks at incredible high speeds that he can form a shield to block lasers with them. I'll post some more of these later.

• Mikey dodges bullets before taking a thief out with his nunchuck
  • Dodgin lasers from the giant mouser

It's not going to be easy to shoot any of the turtles, Mikey most of all.

Raph

No Caption Provided

Raph is the guy on my team you don't want to make mad. When he goes into his rage mode, there's no saying he won't resort to lethal blows with his sais.

Strength

• Scan 1: Raph grabs and tosses one of Old Hob's gang members like a rag doll.
  • Scan 2: Raph throws a person with one hand a long ways into three other gang members
  • Scan 3 & 4: Old Hob tries to tackle Raph from behind. Raph throws Old hob an amazingly long distance.

Those feats are from his street fighting days before his ingrained Ninja abilities from his previous life was recalled in training. He still is able to toss people around like rag dolls.

Durability

• Scan 1: Raph tanks a shot from a crowbar to the shell
  • Scan 2 & 3: Tanks a pistol whip to the back of the head from Old Hob and a massive kick. Old Hob has the same mutations as the turtles, so he hits with superhuman strength.
  • Scan 4: Alopex hits Raph with a swing from her claws. Her claws are able to dig into the sideof a brick wall. Raph takes no damage though.
  • Scan 5: Casey's dad tries to beat Raph while he's down, but only hurts himself on Raph's shell.
  • Scan 6 & 7: Alopex kicks Raph in the stomach but it does no damage. Scan 7 shows how hard she can kick.

Raph can take a beating, no doubt about it. The more your team hit's Raph, the angrier he gets. Raph Smash! lol

Splinter

No Caption Provided

Splinter is by far the best martial artist in this match (arguably Shredder matches him). He is talented in a large number of martial arts and he changes them constantly while he fights. He is also superhuman in physicals. What really sets him apart from your team, is that he is on his second life time of being a master martial artist. He has more experience then your team could ever reach.

I'm only going to post a few feats here, because I'll save the bulk of Splinter's feats for the match. He is one of my two MVP's, so he will be involved a lot in my strategy.

• Scans 1 & 2: These show Splinter using his devastating palm thrusts. The first scan illustration shows the speed and power of his palm strikes. These are some of his signature moves that can one shot KO your team members.
  • Scan 3: Splinter uses his extreme strength to pummel Shredder to the ground with his staff
  • Scan 4: Splinter's kick is so powerful that it folds a foot soldier's body in half

Shredder

No Caption Provided

The only one that might be as talented as Splinter in this match is Shredder. Shredder is on his third lifetime of being the best martial artist on the planet (arguably Splinter matches him). Shredder has way more experience then anything your team could possibly have.

Just like wit Splinter, Shredder's feats will be limited here as I am saving my two MVP's for my strategy.

• These scans show Shredders incredible fighting speed. He shows Karai why he is in charge and not her. If you've been following the new series, you will know that Karai is no joke. She can hang with the best of any street levelers, but not Shredder. Shredder takes out Karai and a squad of foot soldiers in seconds.
  • This scene, Shredder is not even using his armor. He still manages to easily defeat Leonardo. To be fair to Leo, he did just fight his way through a horde of foot soldiers before this happened. Look at the flawless technique of Shredder though. He also has very high strength to hold Leo by the throat with one hand and casually toss him off of the roof.

Strategy

I want to point out first that I think any one on my team could solo Ash (besides a single foot soldier that is). I don't want to low-ball or down play Ash, I just think my characters can take him one on one.

Leo is going straight for Ash. Leo is an incredible bullet dodger/deflector, so he doesn't have much to worry about Ash's boomstick.

• Scan 1: Leo dodges laser blasts from Nutrinos
  • Scan 2: Leo deflects laser fire with his swords
  • Scan 3: Leo is able to cut down 6 arrows fired at the same time from Karai. Karai has some Green Arrow/Hawkeye level feats too.

So Leo can definitely close the distance pretty fast. When he gets in close, it should be a pretty quick KO for Leo to get on Ash. Leo just has to avoid a few attacks and get in position to deliver a strike like this.

No Caption Provided
  • Leo does a backflip to kick and disarm Karai. He uses his swords to disarm her other sword then KO's her with a punishing headbutt.

After Ash goes down, Leo will come join the fight with the rest of the characters against the Snakes.

The Snakes are no joke, I'll be the first to admit that. That's why the team will never engage either of them one on one. They are too dangerous to try and tango with without a numbers advantage. It's a good thing my team has a huge numbers advantage!

There will be a total of 21 ninjas all attacking two snakes at the same time, 5 of them are superhuman (turtles and splinter), 1 flirts with low level superhuman (shredder), and the rest are all pretty foot ninja wielding all different kinds of ninja weaponry.

All my team needs to do is get an opening for Mikey or Splinter, and it can be a one-shot KO. These two are strong enough to pull of crazy strength feats when it comes to striking power.

Mikey's strength is enough to put down and hurt Slash. Slash is a tank who can take a beating and have no damage. He never gets hurt, but Mikey was actually able to cause Slash severe pain from his brutal swing from his nunchuck. This is enough to put down either Snake.

This is a large version of the scan above. I just really like this scan. lol
This is a large version of the scan above. I just really like this scan. lol

So Mikey has the power for a nice one shot here.

Splinter also has the strength to one-shot either Snake. One of his signature attacks is a palm strike. He lands these with bone crunching force.

If Mikey can't get the KO shot in for a quick victory, Splinter definitely can. He has the skill to get this shot in with ease with the amount of other ninjas backing him up. It would be hard on his own, but with 20 other ninjas, he should be fine.

My team doesn't need to rely on one-shot KO's from those two though. All of my characters have the ability to end this fight. Take for example Raph. If he gets angry, he might go for a kill shot. He has attempted to kill several times, but his brothers or Splinter intervene. If they aren't right there to stop him right away, he might use the business end of his sais to gut the Snakes.

If Raph gets real angry too, he is able to use insane amounts of strength in his attacks, like so:

No Caption Provided
  • Tosses Old Hob what looks to be about 15-20 yards.

This is Raph before he even regained his ingrained ninja abilities. he was capable of taking on the superhuman Old Hob with nothing but brawling and street fighting.

That's pretty much the basics of how my team will get started.

You have a pretty nifty team with Ash teaming up with the MGS characters. I'm really looking forward to your reply!