Bat Man vs Iron Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
#1 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (882 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's Bat Man(Bruce Wayne) vs Marvels Iron Man. the fight is in a warehouse at night, both get a 1-day prep time and know about each others powers and equipment. who will win? with prep time i think Bat Man would beat him, same way Captain America stomped him, but let see what others say.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostrider fan1: You mean Batmans going to get the Vision to disable all of Tony's equipment?
#3 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @ghostrider fan1: You mean Batmans going to get the Vision to disable all of Tony's equipment?"

YES!
#4 Posted by Montaq (962 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman
Avatar image for emerald_lamp_2814
#5 Posted by emerald_lamp_2814 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man takes this

#6 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: no i mean like in the game Ultimate alliance 2 where Cap puts an electrical device on his suit that takes him down easily and trust me batman can do that
#7 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostrider fan1:
how will bats get close enough to plant such a devise? iron mans scanners will sense him far far away and then a single repulsor blast to the face FTW 
#8 Posted by Undergroundgod (3069 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can beat just about anyone, Tony is not going to be the guy to take down the Bat.
#9 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio

well wait, is it the Mk III armor like in the picture or is it Extremis? if iron man is stuck with the Mk III then Bats wins, barely.  

MkIII: batman wins 7-3 
Extremis: Iron Man wins 8-2
#10 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (882 posts) - - Show Bio
@mattbryce2000: which ever one is his regular suit since extremis sounds like a special suit then no
#11 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats+Prep= PIS/plot device win. But he wins.

#12 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostrider fan1:
it's not really a "special" suit. extremis is just his latest suit, it's not like a stealth suit or deep sea suit or anything like that. it's tied directly into his CNS and allows him to access the armor at a moments notice. because it works off his own nervous system it's responce times and processing speeds are better. however he lost the ability to use extremis during the secret invasion.
Avatar image for carbonatedwaterfish
#13 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Using his prep time, Bruce pulls financial strings and has Wayne Enterprises buy out Stark Industries.  He then shows up to the fight with a special suit made from Stark Industries own research and development.  However, Bruce offers Tony back his company if he goes home without a fight.

#14 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony blows a hole through the building's roof and nukes it from orbit.
#15 Edited by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostrider fan1 said:

" @Lance Uppercut: no i mean like in the game Ultimate alliance 2 where Cap puts an electrical device on his suit that takes him down easily and trust me batman can do that "

Yeah but that was by surprise when they shook hands in the comic. Ironman wasn't "prepped."

Ironman is much more intelligent in my opinion with technology. With enough prep time he can just blow up the whole factory or what ever they are fighting in while covered in a shield and kill Batman. Unless if Batman can replicate the same shields, but this is in 1 day prep. 

Example from the comic, when Ironman and the illuminati were surprised attack by the super skrull I think Iron man activated his shields and had strange teleport the others away. He then blew the whole place up almost like a mini nuke and was just sitting in a chair by himself if memory serves correct.

Without prep, I don't know if Batman can win either....

@carbonatedwaterfish:
I think Stark Industries is worth too much for Wayne Tech to simply buy them out...