BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Batman vs Multiple Man

Ok, I may be asking for it with the title but I felt it was too good to pass up what with Madrox being from X-Factor and all. Alright, maybe it wasn't that clever. Anyway, to the fight!

VS

Both heroes stumble upon a dead body in a dark alley and assume the other is responsible for murder.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

How far do Madroxes powers go, i mean ive read his bio and everything but what really could he do against a fully arsanalized Bats.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Barry Flash

Very hard this one.

But couldn;t Batman just out run him once he realised there's no winning?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Static Shock

I don't know about this one.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Darkchild says:

"How far do Madroxes powers go, i mean ive read his bio and everything but what really could he do against a fully arsanalized Bats. "

The very least he could do (and by that I mean, without getting creative or tapping into some of the skills he might know) would be to tire him out with sheer numbers. How many punches will it take for Bats to realize he's just making more trouble for himself? And after that, what will Bats do against an army that can double itself as easy as snapping your fingers or tapping your foot on the ground? They don't have to be good fighters to just bum rush him. Then there are some of Madrox's learned skills. He's trained SHIELD agent for one. (No normal SHIELD agent is as good as Batman, but how about if there were hundreds of them all after him?) He's also an Olympic gymnast, has an above normal understanding of anatomy (useful for pressure points, precision attacks and such) and he can kill a man with a playing card. There's more, but those things were stuff I thought was useful in combat. Then there's just duplication stuff, like crushing Batman under the weight of a hundred bodies or getting inside him. There are things Batman can do too, but you asked about Madrox.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Golem

I would say Madrox. He is capable of creating well in excess of 50 dupes, and not only could smother Batman, but has been shown to be able to make a dupe inside a person and explode them.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild

Buckshot says:

"Darkchild says:
"How far do Madroxes powers go, i mean ive read his bio and everything but what really could he do against a fully arsanalized Bats. "

The very least he could do (and by that I mean, without getting creative or tapping into some of the skills he might know) would be to tire him out with sheer numbers. How many punches will it take for Bats to realize he's just making more trouble for himself? And after that, what will Bats do against an army that can double itself as easy as snapping your fingers or tapping your foot on the ground? They don't have to be good fighters to just bum rush him. Then there are some of Madrox's learned skills. He's trained SHIELD agent for one. (No normal SHIELD agent is as good as Batman, but how about if there were hundreds of them all after him?) He's also an Olympic gymnast, has an above normal understanding of anatomy (useful for pressure points, precision attacks and such) and he can kill a man with a playing card. There's more, but those things were stuff I thought was useful in combat. Then there's just duplication stuff, like crushing Batman under the weight of a hundred bodies or getting inside him. There are things Batman can do too, but you asked about Madrox."

alright now i can think the fight out.

Hmmm it would be difficult for Bats to fight without punching or causing Jaime to dupe himself. But i could think of a number of ways he could just kill him lol. but that isnt bats style to just toss a grenade and take care of it that easy he thinks his beatings through most of the time.

So in the end i will give the win to Bats, he could come up with something rather than just punching the sh!t out of all of them.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Like what?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Buckshot says:

"Like what?"

lol damn u an ur logic......i have no clue lol. i think Bats could figure out a way of neutrilizing the entire group of dupes which would also neutrilize the original.

but that would take time and he wouldnt have that so yeah. i still think Bats could win

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'll be back for you later.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darkchild

Buckshot says:

"I'll be back for you later."

ok i dont know whether to be scared or scared sh!tless.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Madrox has studied Shaolin Kung Fu through one of his dupes. That doesn't mean too much against Batman at the start of the fight, but even Batman will have trouble fighting 20 Kung Fu masters simultaniously.

In other words, Madrox. By the time Batman figures out that punching him is a bad idea, it will be far too late.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

Being the smart person bats is, I would think it wouldn't take hime long to work out madrox's duplication power, and would work on knocking out prime madrox without hopefully creating too many dubplicates by then! I'm very next too positive he's got something in his utility belt to knock out multiple oponents, so once again, it depends on how long it would take for bats to work it out, take out the prime madrox, and work on the rest, depending on how many there are at this point!

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hawk

Bat would pull out some knock out gas out of the Uti. belt and win. .....or Multi would send one of himself to get a gun and blast him in the mouth.

why hasn't anyone done that yet?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

Hawk says:

"Bat would pull out some knock out gas out of the Uti. belt and win. .....or Multi would send one of himself to get a gun and blast him in the mouth. why hasn't anyone done that yet?"

Cause i'm the god damn batman, you bastich lol

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Oceana

I think it would be very close with Multiple Man coming out the winner.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Darkchild says:

"Buckshot says:

ok i dont know whether to be scared or scared sh!tless."

What I meant was, you still hadn't given a real reason why Batman would win, I was just rushing so I didn't type that. Now that I think, I could have just said that. W/E.

lordraiden says:

"Being the smart person bats is, I would think it wouldn't take hime long to work out madrox's duplication power, and would work on knocking out prime madrox without hopefully creating too many dubplicates by then! I'm very next too positive he's got something in his utility belt to knock out multiple oponents, so once again, it depends on how long it would take for bats to work it out, take out the prime madrox, and work on the rest, depending on how many there are at this point!"

I wasn't saying that Batman would be creating dupes for very long, but initially he would. From there (or even before Batman starts helping) Madrox can make dupes on his own. Taking down the original Madrox wouldn't stop them all either, since the duplicates can also make duplicates. Batman does have things that can take down a lot of them at a time (knockout gas would probably be the most effective but it only takes one not being knocked out to make another army) but I think Madrox can multiply a lot faster than Batman can stop them all.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Batman.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I think Batman would realise what he's up against and go for the knock out gas. But, as you said, he's got to get them all or it won't work. I want to say Batman, but he would need to get the upper hand early or he would lose.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kuchiku

bats would just punch past all the multiple mans like they were inexpireinced thugs

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"Darkchild says:
"Buckshot says:
What I meant was, you still hadn't given a real reason why Batman would win, I was just rushing so I didn't type that. Now that I think, I could have just said that. W/E. lordraiden says:
"Being the smart person bats is, I would think it wouldn't take hime long to work out madrox's duplication power, and would work on knocking out prime madrox without hopefully creating too many dubplicates by then! I'm very next too positive he's got something in his utility belt to knock out multiple oponents, so once again, it depends on how long it would take for bats to work it out, take out the prime madrox, and work on the rest, depending on how many there are at this point!"
I wasn't saying that Batman would be creating dupes for very long, but initially he would. From there (or even before Batman starts helping) Madrox can make dupes on his own. Taking down the original Madrox wouldn't stop them all either, since the duplicates can also make duplicates. Batman does have things that can take down a lot of them at a time (knockout gas would probably be the most effective but it only takes one not being knocked out to make another army) but I think Madrox can multiply a lot faster than Batman can stop them all. "

Very true! thats why it's a hard one, and could really go either way if anyone comes up with a plausible scenario! the other thing I wanted to carify was, that if the original madrox gets taken out, the others don't get affected then! so, in essence, there is no original madrox?

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"Buckshot says:
"Darkchild says:
"Buckshot says:
What I meant was, you still hadn't given a real reason why Batman would win, I was just rushing so I didn't type that. Now that I think, I could have just said that. W/E. lordraiden says:
I wasn't saying that Batman would be creating dupes for very long, but initially he would. From there (or even before Batman starts helping) Madrox can make dupes on his own. Taking down the original Madrox wouldn't stop them all either, since the duplicates can also make duplicates. Batman does have things that can take down a lot of them at a time (knockout gas would probably be the most effective but it only takes one not being knocked out to make another army) but I think Madrox can multiply a lot faster than Batman can stop them all. "
Very true! thats why it's a hard one, and could really go either way if anyone comes up with a plausible scenario! the other thing I wanted to carify was, that if the original madrox gets taken out, the others don't get affected then! so, in essence, there is no original madrox? "

yes there is if madrox dies so do his doubles

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By buhdlight

Wouldn't punches just make more multiple men?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"Buckshot says:
"Darkchild says:
"Buckshot says:
Very true! thats why it's a hard one, and could really go either way if anyone comes up with a plausible scenario! the other thing I wanted to carify was, that if the original madrox gets taken out, the others don't get affected then! so, in essence, there is no original madrox? "
yes there is if madrox dies so do his doubles "

if thats true, then bats just has to take out mads prime!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kuchiku

aak

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"aak"

aak? translation?

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buhdlight

In his bios on here, it's assumed (hasn't happened yet) if he dies, a duplicate will take over being the "main" Madrox, with most of his learned abilities intact. so Batman can't just kill the original. That will just cause the next in line to be the main Madrox.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"aak"
aak? translation?"

fool

asleep at keyboard

everyone knows that!!

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buhdlight

Uhh maybe I'm old, but I didn't.

And for the record, I'm old.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kuchiku

buhdlight says:

"Uhh maybe I'm old, but I didn't. And for the record, I'm old."

i already figured.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"aak"
aak? translation?"
fool asleep at keyboard everyone knows that!!"

except me and the rest of us oldies lol

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"aak"
aak? translation?"
except me and the rest of us oldies lol"

lol idont thinkso

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"aak"
aak? translation?"
except me and the rest of us oldies lol"
lol idont thinkso"

I must be psychic!

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By lady_redhead

Bats would def lay some smack down there!

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lady_redhead

Umm are you talking to me?

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lady_redhead

No no i should have read the thread before i responded! No need to apologise

You too have fun arguing!!

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lady_redhead

buhdlight says:

"I can't believe I wrote soory! lol"

LOL i didnt even notice til you pointed it out!!!

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lady_redhead

Do you two need a private room? and perhaps some mud to sort this out??

buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By buhdlight

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers