Based on these two pages, who can defeat Oblivion (True Form)?

• 87 results
NarutoNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

^^

Pages (From Mighty Thor Annual):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-retcon Beyonder.

Bugs Bunny.

My Dad when he's Belt-amped.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two pages when a character doesn't destroy anything or do anything relevant... hmmm

99% of fiction verse

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord English, Scarlet King etc

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protégé and many many more

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-retcon Beyonder.

Bugs Bunny.

My Dad when he's Belt-amped.

Yeah...that last one I've faced many times. I will never win it unfortunately. Maybe when I'm 30. So 15 more years

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Phoenix Force is literally born of the Void and rebirths itself even after total destruction of a multiverse. It’s the very nature of it to resist not just death, but complete annihilation.

No Caption Provided

Thus, even when it’s destroyed, it will come back. Not unless it allows itself to be destroyed completely.

LSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA slam Oblivion and entire Marvel

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thenamelessone  Moderator

All he really says is that he is just void , anyone behind the laws of conventional universe and conventional existence should have no trouble dealing with him as he is outside their sphere of influence.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By BroGokudestroys
@thenamelessone said:

All he really says is that he is just void , anyone behind the laws of conventional universe and conventional existence should have no trouble dealing with him as he is outside their sphere of influence.

He literally relies on scaling above chaos king. He’s a normal multiversal who has lost to infinity and such. “true form” this and “true form” that when they don’t even exist, it’s an nlf to say a char can do this and that with no actually proof. Oblivion killing readers isn’t even a feat you can take seriously. Saying prb is like the writers isn’t a good statement. Same for featherine and other. Saying scp 3812 transcends things is an nlf, there is no proof the eng version specifically transcends cosmology above it, and characters can have similiar hax to him or superior. My fav nlf’s are the “no matter what, char x will defeat them” Jesmon GX(digimon) for example, but he did defeat an infinite Multiversal who could destroy creation by existing.

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

The Phoenix Force is literally born of the Void and rebirths itself even after total destruction of a multiverse. It’s the very nature of it to resist not just death, but complete annihilation.

No Caption Provided

Thus, even when it’s destroyed, it will come back. Not unless it allows itself to be destroyed completely.

Phoenix was before oblivion also. Lol.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

No Caption Provided

And now, after that Defenders: Beyond 3 Preview, it seems confirmed that the Oblivion is the other half of the coin like Dearth is.

Thinking about making a post on it in general because of the interesting stuff the preview brings out.

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BroGokudestroys
@pyrofn said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@pyrofn said:

No Caption Provided

And now, after that Defenders: Beyond 3 Preview, it seems confirmed that the Oblivion is the other half of the coin like Dearth is.

Thinking about making a post on it in general because of the interesting stuff the preview brings out.

That’d be pretty cool.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Virtually anyone on the same level as Infinity and Power Cosmic Korvac. He's a joke. Two pages of pure hyperbolic nonsense from a writer who doesn't even really back his own showing here proves nothing.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TakenStew22

2 pages of what looks like alot of hyperbolic statements and if I had to guess he's probably multiversal.

So alot of characters. If this stuff is all Oblivion has then I'm sorry to say but he isn't the first character to break the 4th wall nor the first to be "born before creation".

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@pyrofn said:

No Caption Provided

That’d be pretty cool.

Oblivion is older than all of Marvel except TOAA.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmniSage
@professorrespect said:

Virtually anyone on the same level as Infinity and Power Cosmic Korvac. He's a joke. Two pages of pure hyperbolic nonsense from a writer who doesn't even really back his own showing here proves nothing.

Avatar Vs Aspect? how is that them at full power fighting? they were stated in that comic to be to concept to fight.

And he was stated to be more powerful the all the other entities.

@takenstew22 said:

2 pages of what looks like alot of hyperbolic statements and if I had to guess he's probably multiversal.

His aspect is already multiversal, how is he multiversal?

So alot of characters. If this stuff is all Oblivion has then I'm sorry to say but he isn't the first character to break the 4th wall nor the first to be "born before creation".

He's gonna be the first person to kill the readers.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody except probably the Overvoid from Dc and TOAA from Marvel.

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BroGokudestroys

@omnisage said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@pyrofn said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@pyrofn said:

No Caption Provided

That’d be pretty cool.

No Caption Provided

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

You trolling right?

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperbole gets the most hype of anything in fiction I find. Hyperbole is just overexaggerated statements.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TakenStew22
@omnisage said:
@professorrespect said:

Avatar Vs Aspect? how is that them at full power fighting? they were stated in that comic to be to concept to fight.

@takenstew22 said:

What does it matter if he was an "aspect" or not? Literally every single relevant Marvel abstract has an M-body of some sort and people act as if that means they're weaker when that really never seems the case, just them taking a physical form that one can understand. They're still projecting their power through their M-bodies. If these statements are all he has then he needs way more lol. I'll say it once again, breaking the 4th wall and threatening the reader is not impressive unless you got shit to back it up.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22 said:

What does it matter if he was an "aspect" or not? Literally every single relevant Marvel abstract has an M-body of some sort. If these statements are all he has then he needs way more lol. I'll say it once again, breaking the 4th wall and threatening the reader is not impressive unless you got shit to back it up.

It matters because his aspect that almost destroyed the entire infinite multiverse was also infinitely weaker than him.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

You trolling right?

Nope.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22 said:

What does it matter if he was an "aspect" or not? Literally every single relevant Marvel abstract has an M-body of some sort. If these statements are all he has then he needs way more lol. I'll say it once again, breaking the 4th wall and threatening the reader is not impressive unless you got shit to back it up.

It matters because his aspect that almost destroyed the entire infinite multiverse was also infinitely weaker than him.

Where was this shown or stated?

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@pyrofn said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@pyrofn said:

No Caption Provided

That’d be pretty cool.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That nothingness is Oblivion, as you can see Oblivion is just below him.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22 said:

No Caption Provided

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22 said:

No Caption Provided

There are several Marvel characters who are also above multiversal so this still doesn't say much tbh.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22 said:

No Caption Provided

There are several Marvel characters who are also above multiversal so this still doesn't say much tbh.

That was just to show you he was above the Multiverse, Chaos King is bigger than the entire marvel multiverse (AKA Multiverse Eternity), which means that an entity such as Eternity is far below him.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

That was just to show you he was above the Multiverse, Chaos King is bigger than the entire marvel multiverse (AKA Multiverse Eternity), which means that an entity such as Eternity is far below him.

So is TOBA, Beyonder, pre-retcon Molecule Man, even these guys were compared to Oblivion...

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

So is TOBA, Beyonder, pre-retcon Molecule Man, even these guys were compared to Oblivion...

Though none of them were said to even have met TFO.

Oblivion is the comic book paper, he is the outside, which was stated to be the comic paper.

He was also the one to kill AR Thanos, who killed even the LT.

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The weakest form of the endless blink oblivion.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TakenStew22
@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:

Oblivion is the comic book paper, he is the outside, which was stated to be the comic paper.

Since when? Thanos was the one who beated himself at the end iirc lol. And that story was incredibly stupid anyway, Thanos absorbed TOAA's powers but struggled to track down anyone not affected by Death. It is highly questionable whether the entire thing is even canon or not.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@takenstew22 said:
@omnisage said:

Since when? Thanos was the one who beated himself at the end iirc lol. And that story was incredibly stupid anyway, Thanos absorbed TOAA's powers

Ah ah ah, he absorbed TOAAO powers, not TOAA's.

but struggled to track down anyone not affected by Death. It is highly questionable whether the entire thing is even canon or not.

Well, I have the scan, but I don't know if it was canon so I'm rethinking if I should show it.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When can they kill someone who is the blank canvas? they're just fictional while Oblivion is real.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: No need to what? You replying to what I said to you or what I said to BGD?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

@takenstew22: No need to what? You replying to what I said to you or what I said to BGD?

The scan, you don't need to show it if you don't have to. I'm just tired rn.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: @omnisage: You guys know how the quote button works, right? Do I need tagged 10 times in a row lol

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OmniSage

@professorrespect: Tbh I didn't even know you were in there lol, I'll try to take you out.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Properthe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: @omnisage: What we have here with those scans are a "his word vs my word" situation. Since the Phoenix Force is born of the Void, I am gonna say Oblivion is older. Just under TOAA? No. If that were the case, the Phoenix Force would have succumbed to Oblivion a long time ago naturally.

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@brogokudestroys said:

When can they kill someone who is the blank canvas? they're just fictional while Oblivion is real.

FUCK OBLIVION IS REAL. I DID SEE HIM IM SO SORRY. I EVEN PRAISED HIM SO HIS TRUE FORM WOULDNT KILL ME AND MY FAMILY

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@brogokudestroys: @omnisage: What we have here with those scans are a "his word vs my word" situation. Since the Phoenix Force is born of the Void, I am gonna say Oblivion is older. Just under TOAA? No. If that were the case, the Phoenix Force would have succumbed to Oblivion a long time ago naturally.

The one I have suggests phoenix was before, but eh.

BroGokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: @professorrespect: You do realize that they have m-bodies correct? Oblivion transcends his own realm of non existence.

Oh boy. M BODIES! Every marvel char uses M bodies, their true forms are not revealed yet! True Form Odin must be the King of England, it's hard to find these true form beings with only their M bodies being normally shown.