Base Thanos vs Composite Yhwach

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By MrViking

@ecoblitz: Lmao at a planet bust do anything to Ywach since the op stated that he have the SK feats. SK already one shoted a planet sized menos , and even it woud kill him (but it wont) he woud just come back much stronger and stronger , and then beat thanos.

Also , he woud just earse a hole in thanos head , he have all shrift sooo , he can just take controll over him with pepe's shrift , or copy his physical body and clone himself . Just accep it , base thanos is a brick compared to composite Ywach.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Wanderez

Yhwach was planet busting himself, so im not sure if thats a good argument indeed, besides:

-intangibility

-the ability to survive in space

Both of these lolnope planet busting

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Yhwach was planet busting himself, so im not sure if thats a good argument indeed, besides:

-intangibility

-the ability to survive in space

Both of these lolnope planet busting

Does Yhwach have any TP resistance?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Wanderez

@takenstew22:

TP is not the same as KS, so... he hasnt encountered TP.

I was told that Thanos' TP wouldnt do much to Yhwach a long time ago, thats why i made this.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@takenstew22:

TP is not the same as KS, so... he hasnt encountered TP.

I was told that Thanos' TP wouldnt do much to Yhwach a long time ago, thats why i made this.

Well then he gets TP'd. Simple.

And it's not like Thanos' TP isn't impressive. He was able to control the Hulk and momentarily give Galactus pause.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf Thanos stares and Yhwach sh*ts himself to death.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: It would kill him. Yes he will also come back much stronger and eventually beat galactus too right?

Lol at mind control from pepe working on thanos. Thanos would slap yhwach with Royd’s schrift

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: how did yhwach planet bust himself? Seeing as the planet was still there... seeing as it was overtime meanwhile thanks holding hands with drax outright exploded the planet.

His eyes would need to open 3 times...

When did he survive in space?

KS requires manipulation of the senses and mind. Regardless Thanos drops him with TP

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

He was in the process of planet busting.

Yhwach is composite for a reason, he starts with all of his abilities activated.

Yhwach is questionable, however since he has all shrifts, BG9 states he doesnt breathe. Prime SK can also survive in space.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats dose he have to stand up agianst base thanos, the only thing I rember about him is that is plantery and that’s it

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks pimp slaps yhwach in every timeline yhwach sees.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos just destroys the planet and Yhwach dies in the vacuum of space.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Wanderez

@alphamon:

For instance, he has intangibility, reality warping, matter manipulation and transmutation, spatial manipulation and erasure, the Almighty ofc, physical and spiritual absorption.

These are the ones that matter the most.

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ridicule those who think Yuha can mess with Thanos’s mind. A mind loop put forth to him by universal abstract Adam Warlock didn’t stop him so....

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Wanderez

@master_chadduby:

Well, i dont know a lot of Thanos' feats, if he resists them, then so be it. They do get overlooked though.

I mean, Thanos also probably resists matter manipulation and reality warping, but i still had to mention them.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Alphamon

@wanderez: if I’m correct dosen’t thanos have his own kind of mind hax and as for matter malpulation and transmutation I think his force field could deal with it, now as for spatial and reality warping and everything else I don’t 🤷🏾‍♂️. But could you also tell me how powerful he hax a exactly like can his mind hax effect sky father level characters or can it be resisted?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Wanderez

@alphamon:

Nah, apperantely Thanos has a good collection of mind hax resistances, the two i mentioned could work fine on someone who has no resistance feats, Thanos no sells them.

His spatial hax? Well, he has two shrifts-the Wind and X-axis.

With the wind, he can bend space around him to protect himself from attacks.

With the X-axis, he simply erases anything he shoots at instantly, there is no projectile, therefore the attack cant be blocked.

He gets reality warping from the Visionary shrift, anything he imagines becomes reality, pretty basic stuff for the most part, Gremmy while using it could manipulate matter, open portals and also kill two characters just by imagining them dead, which is the most important part, however im pretty sure Thanos resists that as well due to his connection with Lady Death (again,i think). It is worth mentioning that this shrift was used by an inexperienced, arrogant idiot all of that mixed with PIS and CIS, Yhwach would do WAY better with it, though what he could do with it is a speculation.

Something else i forgot to mention, since Yhwach has access to Prime SK's feats, he governs the concepts of life and death, im not sure if Thanos resists conceptual manipulation.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Alphamon

@wanderez: I think thanos might be able to come back from the spatial maluplation

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Since if I correct is basically immortal, though correct me if Im wrong. Also ya thanos has pretty high resistance to reality warping and it’s not because his connection to death it’s because

No Caption Provided

his thanos. Now as for conceptual manplation idk I’m gonna have to look up some stuff

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Wanderez

@alphamon said:

@wanderez: I think thanos might be able to come back from the spatial maluplation

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Thats interesting, though he still has a skeleton to regenerate from. Yhwach can use the Almighty to negate regeneration though. He even negated causality reversal. Absorption also negates regeneration.

Since if I correct is basically immortal, though correct me if Im wrong. Also ya thanos has pretty high resistance to reality warping and it’s not because his connection to death it’s because

No Caption Provided

his thanos. Now as for conceptual manplation idk I’m gonna have to look up some stuff

Was talking about simply imagining him dead probably wouldnt work, because he's connected to Death. I was expecting him to resist matter manip and reality warping, all comic characters at his level and above resist them lmao

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Alphamon

@wanderez: true, also think death bansish thanos at some point but I could be wrong and seeing as yhwach can negate thanos‘s regen he might take it

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon:

Yhwach negated Aizen's regeneration, who got erased from existance by Mugetsu. So Thanos' regen def gets ngated here.

Imo it comes to whether Thanos goes for the TP off the bat. I just wanted to see the ignorant comments tbh. At first i didnt restrict Yhwach at all (you can go read the edit i made to the op) and people were still claiming random sh*t. Go read the edit and tell me arent like half the comments at least just plain wrong in the first place.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: it’s more of the fact that people don’t know much about the character and either go of biased or what they have heard, like for example Ben 10, no one knew how op he was intel kuro started posting vids on him. Also I think if thanos was bloodlusted or wanting to kill Yhwach right of the bat he could possibly mind rape him to death or something like that

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon:

I guess you could be right, but then again, at least do some research before posting.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaShyguy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos just pimps slap Yhwach.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@mrviking: It would kill him. Yes he will also come back much stronger and eventually beat galactus too right?

Lol at mind control from pepe working on thanos. Thanos would slap yhwach with Royd’s schrift

If galactus doesnt consume him ,yes .

And thanos have no way to put Ywach down , Royd schrift can clone thanos , even if the clone is a little bit weaker than the original , with Gremmy's schrift he can make as much clone as he wants.

Also Ywach have SK's feats , so he not so lower than thanos with them.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I just read that Yhwach can beat Galactus? Seriously?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't be a surprise at this point. When you got people like this claiming Yhwach can beat Darkseid and his Almighty will save him from his Omega Beams, they've already destroyed their credibility.

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn..gotta hurt when yhwach solos marvel :(

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in what possible future does ywhach live long enough to use any of the hax mentioned here

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@takenstew22 said:

Still not convinced. Yhwach dies and even if he can resurrect himself he dies again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

You do know that OP gave Yhwach an ability he doesn't supposed to use in character called The Miracle which would just keep making Yhwach bigger, faster and stronger until he surpasses Thano's physical strength, right?

The Miracle only works when it feeds off the opponent's fear and uncertainty of being unable to kill them. There is no reason why Thanos should have any doubt on killing Yhwach when he's obviously way out of his league.

Yhwach can use the Almighty even after the destruction of his soul to come back to life. Eventually, Thanos will continue to doubt that he can kill Yhwach and The Miracle will activate. Currently, Yhwach was sealed off by the Zero Division by thousands of seals (each year a seal breaks) because Yhwach existence is beyond the concepts of life and death that his father created. Yhwach‘s goal was to undo his father’s work and make everyone like him.

He came back to life, because he saw an outcome where he didn't die. The chances of him seeing an outcome where he doesn't die against Thanos is very unlikely.

But suppose that weren't the case, why Thanos doubt he would kill Yhwach when he's very much capable of doing so? It's not like Yhwach is getting stronger every second when he uses the Almighty, he'll just keep coming back, only to get one shotted over and over. He'll be a torture device for Thanos.

BabyHoldMyHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Because this Yhwach has access to self doubt manipulation, fear manipulation, love manipulation, and can use the Almighty even after having his soul body destroyed. Thanos has no way of putting Yhwach down. Either Thanos leaves and loses by BFR or Yhwach eventually overpowers him through the Miracle. Yhwach beating Thanos would be a miracle wouldn’t it?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea:

Because this Yhwach has access to self doubt manipulation, fear manipulation, love manipulation, and can use the Almighty even after having his soul body destroyed.

And what is any of this going to do to Thanos?

Thanos has no way of putting Yhwach down.

Except he does. It's Yhwach who doesn't.

Either Thanos leaves and loses by BFR

We're talking about someone who can teleport and yet your solution is BFR...

or Yhwach eventually overpowers him through the Miracle.

Good luck with that. Thanos physically outstats him tremendously and even then, he would have to feed on his doubts to even trigger that ability.

Yhwach beating Thanos would be a miracle wouldn’t it?

I guess. Too bad it won't happen.

BabyHoldMyHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By BabyHoldMyHand

@lichvanastrea: Yhwach can live thousands of years, can come back to life and can become stronger over time and is beyond the concepts of life and death. Thanos has no way of putting him down.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Yhwach can live thousands of years, can come back to life and can become stronger over time and is beyond the concepts of life and death. Thanos has no way of putting him down.

Read the OP.

"Yhwach still has access to his daddy's feats, however he is now bound by coventional life and death and CAN be killed by conventional means."

imtrynagamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almighty slaps.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This happens in every single future Yhwach sees.

No Caption Provided

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Master_ChadDuby

@wanderez: How can you possibly claim that Thanos‘s Regeneration will be negated just because Aizen’s regeneration was negated when he literally came back from this?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

Adam‘s conversation with the abstracts is to prove how the writer depicted them.

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a powerless, ruined Thanos refused to doubt himself and passed the test countless ancient Gods didn’t, how is Yuha’s mental gymnastics going to work on him?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

BabyHoldMyHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babyholdmyhand said:

Read the OP.

"Yhwach still has access to his daddy's feats, however he is now bound by coventional life and death and CAN be killed by conventional means."

It says that "he can be killed" it doesn't say that he can't ressurected himself which he can do by Miracle, Almighty or Compulsory. The Soul King exist beyond the concept of life and death as he created those concepts in the verse. And in the novel Ichibei said those concepts don't apply to Yhwach as well. You cannot take feats from a character. You're nerfing him unlike Thanos who only got his items remove. Let's remove Thanos regeneration feats then.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@babyholdmyhand said:

Read the OP.

It says that "he can be killed" it doesn't say that he can't ressurected himself which he can do by Miracle, Almighty or Compulsory. The Soul King exist beyond the concept of life and death as he created those concepts in the verse. And in the novel Ichibei said those concepts don't apply to Yhwach as well. You cannot take feats from a character. You're nerfing him unlike Thanos who only got his items remove. Let's remove Thanos regeneration feats then.

So basically he keeps dying and dying until Thanos gets bored and walks away? Cool.

And he doesn't need regeneration. I've never known Thanos that much for his regen.

BabyHoldMyHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babyholdmyhand said:
@takenstew22 said:
@babyholdmyhand said:

Read the OP.

So basically he keeps dying and dying until Thanos gets bored and walks away? Cool.

And he doesn't need regeneration. I've never known Thanos that much for his regen.

The Miracle will keep making Yhwach bigger, stronger, and faster than before.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@takenstew22 said:
@babyholdmyhand said:

Read the OP.

Is there any limit to this ability? Or do we just assume it's another NLF hax and he can become as strong as TOAA?

Avatar image for undeckedlion395
Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this gonna go down the CAV route, god I hope it does.

BabyHoldMyHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babyholdmyhand said:
@takenstew22 said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@takenstew22 said:
@babyholdmyhand said:

Read the OP.

Is there any limit to this ability? Or do we just assume it's another NLF hax and he can become as strong as TOAA?

The power basically turns "physical damage" into "size, power, and speed" and heals him at the same time. The original owner could use the power even when all his powers were negated by the negating function of matter, but he couldn't use the power to defend himself against his soul been stolen. As long as the power isn't physical it should work.