#151 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde said:

@rr79: Wrong, they were holding his arms before Mantis got onto him. She was the last one in the plan. She bought them a lot more time, but they held him before she was added in. With his level of strength you are implying he should have ragdolled them immediately.

And why exactly would he hold back against Cap? He was at the culmination of the goal he had been working on for years. It makes absolutely no sense for him to hold back.

It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not. Watch the scene, at no time do you see a single bit of effort from Thanos against Cap.

I will have to rewatch the other scene to be sure, but if I am not mistaken they weren't holding him back at all.

#152 Posted by reikai (7476 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Thanos just killed half the Asgardians on that ship. Thor was beaten and broken on the floor and Loki was...well, being Loki. What makes you think for even a moment that the Hulk wouldn't be hitting his hardest? Hulk wanted to go beat down on Surtur. For fun. But Thanos? No matter how you look at it, Hulk's strength was completely outmatched by Thanos. There is no arguing this.

And so far, you have nothing that suggests Diana is a better fighter than they are. You scoff at me pointing out their lack of world building. You fail to understand its significance. Gamora being referred to as the most dangerous woman in the galaxy actually has weight behind it. Because the MCU has been explored in more depth than other movies. We know of the Asgardians and the Dark Elves and the Nova Corp and various other peoples and beings thanks to multiple films exploring the universe at large, thanks to the likes of the Thor and GotG movies.

DC failed in this aspect. Kryptonians didn't show much martial prowess beyond basic military training and they mostly relied on superior physical ability over skill. Aside from them and Parademons, that's pretty much it for the DCEU. Diana being the strongest of the Amazons doesn't really carry much weight when they're still just part of the Earth, and they were being killed by WW1 firearms.

Olympian gods? All dead off-screen except for Ares. And then he dies too. Nothing there to explore or enrich the lore. Atlanteans? Barely a footnote right now. The only other skilled fighter the DCEU has is Batman and even he ended up relying on a Power Suit. There is nothing to give any weight or depth to any title given in the DCEU. They have no substance and no impact.

But because we explored the MCU, because they took the time to build their world and lore and showcase these characters more, being given such a title caries far more weight to it. It actually has meaning. Nothing Diana has shown or done puts her at being a better fighter than anyone seen in the MCU. Hell I wouldn't put her up that much better than Proxima Midnight, who was holding off both Black Widow and Ayo, and would've killed them if the Wanda hadn't intervened.

Diana is the equivalent of Fodder to Thanos and who still places Gamora above those in his Black Order.

#153 Edited by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: No one argued that Thanos was weaker than Hulk. You're the one trying to claim that the punches Hulk threw in that fight we're as hard as the one used in the leviathan punch. Good luck trying to prove that.

@reikai said:

They are better fighters than Diana. You're going to imply the same ridiculous thought process as every other DC supporter; She's an Amazon so she's better trained. Blah blah blah, it never meant crap. What sounds better; strongest of the amazons or most dangerous woman in the galaxy? Cause I'll take the most dangerous woman in the galaxy.

Thanos also solidly beat Thor and the other Asgardians. And as the Maw said when Hulk attacked, Thanos was just having his fun. None of that hardly required effort for him. You have nothing to fall back on.

You're the one that said that gamora and nebula are better fighters than Diana. I didn't say that first, so I'm not going to prove a negative. So are you even going to prove that Gamora or Nebula has fought "Asgardians and the Dark Elves and the Nova Corp". Hell, I actually want a citation on Gamora or Nebula being the "most dangerous woman in the universe".

Your middle two paragraphs are quite useless. World building is unimportant here. Are you actually going to show any of the skill Nebula has that would put her above Diana or not? Stop telling me all that other BS. Telling me the MCU has a lot of races or stuff like that isn't actually any proof that these two specific characters are better fighters than Diana.

I'll also be waiting for all the depth that all the fighters have in MCU. Wow, Thanos punched hulk out. So much depth.

#154 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde said:

Thanos had the Power Gem when he fought the Hulk....context people.

I don't think he was using it at all. It wasn't glowing IIRC.

#155 Edited by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:
@lunacyde said:

This, if he was using it than this should be locked anyway as Base Thanos wouldn't exist.

#156 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos fought Hulk in a very specific way. He hit him with very precise combinations of counter-punches. Has MCU Hulk ever fought someone of similar strength who actually attempted to use skill against him? Thor has just brawled with him.

Loading Video...

#157 Posted by theredhood44 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

WW got tagged by a bank robber with the bud of a gun....

#158 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4888 posts) - - Show Bio

@gracetrack: I would have to disagree with you. WW loses to both Hulk and Thor post Ragnarok. Just my opinion.

#159 Posted by reikai (7476 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: You're under the impression that Hulk wouldn't be putting his all into those punches. The proof is in the pudding. Thanos is the most dangerous being he's ever encountered. The very idea that Hulk would be holding back his strength in that exchange of blows is completely ridiculous and goes completely against the circumstances of that encounter.

And Thanos states it flat out about Gamora and the Nova Corp refer to her as a lethal weapon, and that she has cybernetic implants enhancing her abilities.

And all your crying that "world-building is pointless" shows how you utterly fail at this. Nvm that you haven't shown anything for Diana. You made your own claims and haven't shown anything indicating Diana's skill. Gamora beats Nebula, who took a rocket to the chest without any major damage and can realign her limbs when mangled. And the thing is, Gamora never tries to kill her. Not even when Nebula tried taking her out with a goddamn space ship.

Loading Video...

#160 Posted by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: No, it's up to you to prove those are the exact same punches. Hulk fighting Thanos definitely didn't look the angriest he's ever been, evident by how scared he was after Thanos removed his hands from his neck.

what claims did I make? You're the one that was talking about Gamora and Nebula being more skilled than Wonder Woman. Was that video supposed to show anything that Wonder Woman couldn't do? Where is the citation that "gamora or nebula we're the most dangerous woman in universe"?

#161 Edited by FlashFyr (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Hulk has been in his Hulk form for a few years (yes I am aware that Banner was out for a bit in Ragnarok, but it doesn't make that much of a difference) and is quite a bit less angry than the first Avengers. He's gone from his gorilla savage state to a walking, talking, "Hulk likes big fire" green giant. Plus, it's an older Hulk as well. I don't really know how he could be putting out the same amount of force as his younger and angrier version with mere boxing combos.

Gamorra and Nebula were called weapons... okay? Diana was also called the God Killer and a weapon numerous times, and she's 5,000 years old (mathematically more trained than both of them put together).

#162 Posted by reikai (7476 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr: There's nothing suggesting Hulk got weaker as he got older. Especially not when he's doing this like this, which'd only be a matter of days or so before Thanos came to wreck everyone's collective crap.

Loading Video...

Also there's a limit on ones skills through training. Diana has been doing the same for only so long with the same group of people. She only got involved in the rest of the world during WW1 and wasn't trained while she was younger. And when she did receive training, it had been at first in secret and only when time allowed.

Thor is only 1500yrs old and he's a much better fighter than Diana. And ya know why? Because he's got more experience fighting others. Training only gets you so far. It's experience that is the deciding factor.

#163 Edited by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wrecked Hulk. The excuses are pathetic.

@frozen said:

Thanos fought Hulk in a very specific way. He hit him with very precise combinations of counter-punches. Has MCU Hulk ever fought someone of similar strength who actually attempted to use skill against him? Thor has just brawled with him.

Loading Video...

#164 Edited by FlashFyr (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Stand-up striking with fast hits = accelerating through 800 meters and hitting with total body weight? Lol this isn't the same kind of strength.

Demigods age to adulthood much faster than regular humans, if mythology is anything to go by. If not and she aged to like... 14-15 or so (?) in regular time when Hippolyta allowed her to start training, then she's still had 4,985 years of full on development by a race of Spartan equivalent women who are the stuff of legend (the Amazons are even more badass in irl myth). I don't really know how you measured Thor's fighting skill as being better than Diana's based on feats, except maybe a deleted scene from The Dark World which isn't canon? He went toe-to-toe with Hela for a few seconds, then got utterly defeated. He landed hits on Hulk, but so did Tony, and Tony's not exactly a world class boxer... Like Banner said, Hulkbuster "kicked the crap out of Hulk," and he didn't do it purely through overwhelming physicals. Meanwhile, Diana was able to stop the literal god of war's attacks with a lasso, grapple and throw him, all while standing on a curved surface amidst heavy wind. She has also "killed things from other worlds" and retrieving the Sword of Athena couldn't be an easy task, just going off of writer precedent. If being able to combat the god of war (much older and HAS to be more experienced since he's fought gods and instigated every conflict since the Hellenic Era), and even wrapping a lasso around his neck at close range isn't enough of a skill feat, I don't know what is.

#165 Posted by ErickAgl17 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex..and not good for Diana

#166 Posted by Shadow411 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this not locked for spite?! Diana gets wrecked hard here and base Thanos is featless, but she still gets wrecked

#167 Edited by Erkan12 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@noone1996 said:
@erkan12 said:
@thunderprince said:

Thanos one-shots.

based on what?

Stronger (who can one-shot armored Leviathan, and can shook a giant Sakaar Coliseum) and faster than both Hulk and Ragnarok Thor. (Hulk can catch a super-sonic Aircraft, can blitz Chitauri army, Thor can deflect blaster bolts from Chitauri and as fast as Loki who can catch an arrow with bare hands)

Fast enough to catch Spiderman (he has super-speed) while fighting against Dr.Strange and Nano Stark.

One-shot from Thanos would be enough to put Diana, who get stomped by Supes's headbutt.

Thanos's pimp slap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supes's headbutt.

#168 Edited by Erkan12 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare said:
@frozen said:
@lunacyde said:

This, if he was using it than this should be locked anyway as Base Thanos wouldn't exist.

Base Thanos stated to be the ''most powerful being in the universe'' in Guardians of the Galaxy even before the stones. He does exist.

Loading Video...

Also use some common sense, do you think a powerful being like Maw would be a side-kick for Thanos, if Thanos wasn't stronger than Maw? Maw is pretty much equal to Dr.Strange and Nano Stark, being stronger than Maw is very impressive feat alone.

Then he destroyed Xandar without using the power stones, and Xandar was being protected by Nova Corps. It means that Thanos destroyed the Nova Corps without even using the stones.

#169 Posted by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:
@buildhare said:
@frozen said:
@lunacyde said:

Base Thanos stated to be the ''most powerful being in the universe'' in Guardians of the Galaxy even before the stones. He does exist.

Loading Video...

Also use some common sense, do you think a powerful being like Maw would be a side-kick for Thanos, if Thanos wasn't stronger than Maw? Maw is pretty much equal to Dr.Strange and Nano Stark, being stronger than Maw is very impressive feat alone.

Then he destroyed Xandar without using the power stones, and Xandar was being protected by Nova Corps. It means that Thanos destroyed the Nova Corps without even using the stones.

If what Luna is saying is the case (which to reiterate, it isn't) everything we have for Thanos would be statements, off screen feats and hype. Not really enough for a thread.

#170 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Featless base Thanos seen sitting in a chair vs Wonder Woman.

Lmao!

All I'm saying is, if that's Dianas sword instead of Hulks fist that hits Thanos, we have a lot shorter movie lol.

Wonder Woman decapitates, can't tag her and he was stabbed and bloodied by lesser hits.

#171 Edited by Erkan12 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

Featless base Thanos seen sitting in a chair vs Wonder Woman.

Lmao!

All I'm saying is, if that's Dianas sword instead of Hulks fist that hits Thanos, we have a lot shorter movie lol.

Wonder Woman decapitates, can't tag her and he was stabbed and bloodied by lesser hits.

I swear DC fans are being troll on purpose. I hope they do because I don't want to think the other possibility.

Thanos, the most powerful being in the universe, who just tanked Hulk's punches (who can one-shot an armored Leviathan, Fenris, Vibranium Ultron) and tanked Ragnarok Thor's hits even easier, is going to lose to WW's puny sword what's failed to put down even Steppenwolf, the most pathetic antagonist we've ever seen in the comic movies.

#172 Posted by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12: Diana's sword is plenty powerful.

#173 Posted by Erkan12 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Not even powerful enough to put down Steppenwolf.

In terms of fighting skills, durability and speed ; Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steppen. Completely different level and not even close.

#174 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

I swear DC fans are being troll on purpose. I hope they do because I don't want to think the other possibility.

Thanos, the most powerful being in the universe, who just tanked Hulk's punches (who can one-shot an armored Leviathan, Fenris, Vibranium Ultron) and tanked Ragnarok Thor's hits even easier, is going to lose to WW's puny sword what's failed to put down even Steppenwolf, the most pathetic antagonist we've ever seen in the comic movies.

Thanos, the most powerful being in the universe, who was pierced by Gamora, Drax and Nebula, and bloodied from punches by Iron Man, and was nearly one shotted by a featless axe, and had the IG taken off his hand by Spidey.

Wonder Woman does this.

No Caption Provided

Then picks up the IG.

Diana with IG GG.

#175 Edited by jashugan (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
#176 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Base thanos still stomps Diana

#177 Edited by Erkan12 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@erkan12 said:

Thanos, the most powerful being in the universe, who was pierced by Gamora, Drax and Nebula, and bloodied from punches by Iron Man, and was nearly one shotted by a featless axe, and had the IG taken off his hand by Spidey.

I think you've watched it from somewhere else, because none of the things that you said happened in the real marvel universe.

You need a reality stone check.

@motm said:

Wonder Woman does this.

No Caption Provided

Then picks up the IG.

Diana with IG GG.

Right, because Thanos is a mindless beast who can fail to catch Batman during a fight right? He will just let her to cut his arm like a stupid beast that is called Doomsday....

This is no brainer. Even Steppen was more skilled than that beast and he never let WW to cut his limbs. He tanked a couple of hits from WW, and he was fine. Thanos would pimp slap her faster than Steppen and Supes did.

No Caption Provided

She can't do anything to Thanos.

#178 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:

I think you've watched it from somewhere else, because none of the things that you said happened in the real marvel universe.

So he wasn't bloodied from a punch by Iron Man? Oh yeah he definitely was. And stabbed by Nebula and Drax sooooo.

You need a reality stone check.

Right, because Thanos is a mindless beast who can fail to catch Batman during a fight right? He will just let her to cut his arm like a stupid beast that is called Doomsday....

Thanos could of snapped them out of reality and instead chose to fight them. He chose to fight Hulk H2H. He wants to "have his fun".

This time it ends with him dramatically getting his hand severed and WW taking the gauntlet.

This is no brainer. Even Steppen was more skilled than that beast and he never let WW to cut his limbs. He tanked a couple of hits from WW, and he was fine. Thanos would pimp slap her faster than Steppen and Supes did.

Lmao!

You're salty because Thanos is a jobber.

Wonder Woman kills him. I will debate on this.

#179 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would beat her down.

#180 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: he was never pierced by gamora, that was an illusion

Drax and nebula did no impactful damage to thanos. He was perfectly fine. They served no more than a distraction to him.

He wasn't "bloodied" by iron man. It was a small cut on his cheek, and he laughed about it.

Stormbreaker's entire purpose was to be a plot device to try and kill thanos. It was made with the purpose and intent to kill him, so him getting one shotted by it shouldn't be such a low showing.

Spiderman was taking the gauntlet off of his hand while he was being mind controlled by Mantis (which, she said was very hard to do and it wasn't working too well). When thanos came to he literally swatted spiderman aside and put the IG back on.

You are over simplifying events while presenting them incorrectly, poorly or out of context.

#181 Edited by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Thanos would probably take a stabbing, but grab WW and crush her like Loki.

#182 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: But he was pierced by Drax and Nebula. He literally says Nebula came to assassinate him and almost succeeded. It doesn't take stormbreaker to damage him, and Diana's sword is magic too.

But he was pierced. Which means he can get his hand cut off or head, in which case we know he'd die. His piercing durability is not good.

He said "all that for a drop of blood." Iron Man bloodied Thanos with punches.

Fair enough on those points. But the fact remains he will try to fight Wonder Woman, be massively outclassed in speed and get his hand severed. Or decapitated.

Wonder Woman blitzes and decapitates.

#183 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I agree that thanos can be pierced, it is evident, but to the degree is what we disagree on.

I think it is a stretch to say that since thanos can be pierced or cut means that he could also have his head or a limb cut off. Just my personal opinion.

However, I do think that Diana would be hard pressed to get a clean shot on thanos. The only times he was pierced was while he was distracted. Thanos was able to over power and ragdoll hulk and his reaction timing was pretty impressive being able to tag and react to spiderman easily.

Diana could not hold her own physically against him, he simply outclasses her by a pretty large degree. Her only shot would be to get a lucky shot. I doubt that would happen.

#184 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: I agree, once he grabs her, it's pretty much over. He seems like he's extremely keen on different fight styles and he adapts quickly.

#185 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Drax might have given him a cut, thats all we know and anything else is assuming stuff. Nebula almost succeeded, why would that be with a sword? Maybe she poisened him or almost flew the ship into a black hole, you assume the wrong things.

Yes he can get pierced, but there is nothing to suggest that Diana can do so, as she might be able to cut him but she has to get close for that, and all Thanos needs is a touch and he can smash her face open all he wants. Saying that because paper gave you a minor cut it can cut your head off is very weird logic.

#186 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate:

I don't think so, especially when we know Diana's sword is magical and she's plenty strong. I think it's well within the realm of possibilities he could get his hand or head completely severed in a single blow.

Thanos did appear to be a more skilled Hulk, but Diana fodderizes Hulk. It'd be a similar fight. I can't compare him to DD because he'd fight smarter than that, but she'd be able to tank his punches on the shield. More than likely she dodges them, as she has massively faster reactions, travel and combat speed.

#187 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy: I was just using that as an example that it doesn't take stormbreaker to kill him, he's been damaged by less.

There is plenty to suggest that. DDs durability feats exceed Thanos and Diana could cut him. And that may be true but he can't tag her if she doesn't want to be tagged. She has massively better reaction and combat speed feats, as well as travel speed.

#188 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Slightly damaged yes, that still doesnt mean Diana can just chop his head off.

I would have to disagree but thats for another debate, if she is continuously running she would be unable to damage him as the monent she tries to go for his head she has to leave the ground and thus her only way of reacting fast enough to dodge, she gets tagged and her face gets turned to mush.

#189 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy: Diana is massively superior to Drax. If Drax can stab him, Diana will sever his hand.

He has better durability by feats. And that's just head cannon. She could decapitate him at an oppurtune moment or just cut and slash his extremities. The point is he'd have no chance to tag her by feats and Diana's sword will damage him.

#190 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Something being superior to another doesnt mean the superior thing can suddenly do things a million times more difficult.

Give me some feats then, if its that clear give me some piercing resistance feats for Doomsday.

Thanos is very smart in combat situations, an "oppurtune moment" will not come as Thanos will be prepared for something very fast once he sees his enemy is fast.

#191 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy: It's not a million times more difficult at all, if Drax can cut into him, Diana conceivably with her tremendous strength and speed advantage should be able to the same. Again, she's already done it to someone more durable.

Like tanking tank shredder gunfire and a nuke, which sends millions of atomic needles around the explosion.

Wonder Woman is arguably more skilled, she's definitely faster and has a sword that can damage him. She slices him up.

#192 Edited by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Thanos did not just appear to be more skilled than hulk, it was shown that he was stronger. Hulk had thanos pinned against the ships walls, thanos was able to grab hulk's hands, breaking hulk's grip on him, and easily turn hulk's hands down. It is clear that thanos is/was stronger than hulk.

It is your opinion that wonderwoman would fodderize hulk. I don't think she could do it the same way thanos did. It could be possible for her to beat hulk with her sword, I'm not denying that. But physically I don't think she could fodderize hulk. Even with her sword I don't think she could "fodderize" hulk.

You are also underestimating Thanos' reaction timing. He was able to react to spiderman and he was able to react to Thor throwing his hammer at him. I can't think of anymore reaction feats off the top of my head but I'm sure there are more.

You're argument for Diana is only for her to get a lucky shot. She cannot compete physically and her speed isn't impressive enough to give her an instant win against a guy like thanos.

#193 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: Fair enough.

She would do it similarly except with a sword instead of punches.

I don't remember him reacting to Spider-Man. I remember him getting tagged numerous times. Meanwhile Diana can do this.

No Caption Provided

And he didn't react to Thor's axe.

Not at all, she wins a prolonged fight. Her skill and speed means he'd never get a clean shot or hold of her, and her sword means when she finally connects it's going to do critical damage.

#194 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: It was clear that thanos could react to spiderman by the amount of times he was able to tag spiderman even while spiderman was moving. Not that this spiderman is all that fast, still I think it is plausible that this spiderman could replicate if not out preform that Diana feat. Thanos did react to Thor's hammer throw, he tried to stop it with a blast from the IG. He thought it would stop the hammer and was surprised when the IG couldn't stop the hammer throw.

My argument is simple. Thanos has delt with opponents who tried piercing him being able to take them and multiple other opponents on at once without too much trouble. And he has delt with a character with similar speed to Diana, Spiderman, and he didn't have many problems there either. And he managed to take all of this on at once without having to rely on the IG too heavily. He is far stronger than Diana and I doubt her physical attacks will phase him too much. Her sword could be a problem but only if she can land a well placed, clean shot which I think is unlikely giving thanos' reaction timing.

#195 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: She got tagged by Steppenwolf multiple times and he wasn't even all that fast.

#196 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate:

Well then your argument is fundamentally incorrect because Spider-Man has nowhere near the reaction or speed feats as Wonder Woman.

Her physical attacks will definitely be a problem.

No Caption Provided

I don't see Thanos faring better. And her sword will definitely be a problem. He doesn't have great reaction feats, certainly not like Diana's. And she can also strike at high speeds which is a problem when she also has a sword and Thanos has weak piercing resistance.

#197 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@danikerhino: He has better reaction feats than Thanos.

And no even still, she blocked it every time.

#198 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondy easily speedblitzes and cuts his head off.

#199 Posted by Butan (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman.

#200 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm:

It's not a million times more difficult at all, if Drax can cut into him, Diana conceivably with her tremendous strength and speed advantage should be able to the same. Again, she's already done it to someone more durable.

Oh sure she can cut him, but to cut off any limb she'll have to get through the bone which only Stormbreaker has done.

Like tanking tank shredder gunfire and a nuke, which sends millions of atomic needles around the explosion.

Taking tank shredder gunfire is nothing impressive, so did Hulk and Thanos fodderized him.

That is not how a nuke works at all, a nuke releases a tremendous amount of energy through the snowball effect when activated, but it doesn't just materialize needles to stab people.

Wonder Woman is arguably more skilled, she's definitely faster and has a sword that can damage him. She slices him up.

I'd say their skill is about equal, although I do believe Thanos has shown greater skill in his fight with Hulk. She is faster, no argument there and her sword mioght be able to cut him, but she will be unable to do any lasting damage. She can't cut through his bones and can, at the very best, only inflict a flesh wound which is not enough to stop Thanos from tagging her eventually and smashing her head open.