User Lists: 0

Luffy stomps,I doubt the two can even hurt him

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

He spanks them as usual. Nobody below at least BM tier stands a chance against current Luffy.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Luffy? Gets stkmpedd

Gear Luffy? Stomps.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: I assume by base G2 and G3 are also in the mix since those two are no different from base now. In any case base Luffy with haki would stomp also

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo stomps in a massive mismatch.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo stomps in a massive mismatch.

how?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BrainDrain

@chair-sama: base Luffy certainly isnt faster than the raikage whether it be by feats or scaling, he debatably cant even hurt the Raikage, and he most certainly cant put Tsunade down even if he unloaded on her.

However Katsuyu negates anything he could possibly do while being enough to oneshot him.

Edit: oh and welcome back, werent aware you were active again

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy counters them both since lightning and blunt force attacks don't hurt him. Once he masters advanced armament haki he wins for sure, but as of now he might have trouble putting them down without any gears. He probably outlasts them though, so he should win eventually.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yray

Luffy was trading blows with Katakuri in base although he was getting ragdolled he could still match his blows in base and Katakuri would stomp these two in a fight without using his arms

Has future sight which they have no answer to not to mention they have no way of bypassing his rubber defense immunity to lightning and very high resistance to blunt force

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BrainDrain

Luckily the raikage has better piercing than any level of Haki ever shown in the verse thus far. Tell me if Hal Jordan makes a construct of a fist and hits someone is it a energy resistance feat? Because this is honestly a jaw dropping show of lack of self awareness.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Don't think the duo has blunt force durability on the level of one shotting Pacifistas or Hajrudin who no sold a 10,000 ton weight falling on him and then overpowered it to punch it back at supersonic speeds, with most of his bones broken.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Hajrudin who no sold a 10,000 ton weight falling on him and then overpowered it to punch it back at supersonic speeds, with most of his bones broken.

Hajrudin broke the sound barrier with that punch but we're not sure how fast it was

Databook states that hajrudin's punch hits harder than a lightning bolt

No Caption Provided

Not sure if that translates to it's speed

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: It should be supersonic at least based on breaking the sound barrier, and nice didn't know Hajrudin had a statement like that.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy molest Tsunade.

And kicks raikage face inwards.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps. Add the other 3 old kage and he still stomps.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: base Luffy certainly isnt faster than the raikage whether it be by feats or scaling, he debatably cant even hurt the Raikage, and he most certainly cant put Tsunade down even if he unloaded on her.

However Katsuyu negates anything he could possibly do while being enough to oneshot him.

Edit: oh and welcome back, werent aware you were active again

yea. back to working at a desk so i have computer access most my of my day now.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: so.......on top of the Raikage who has better feats than Luffy (oneshotted Kisame, fodderized Bee and KCM, statued Sasuke before fodderizing him, etc.) You also thinks he beats Onoki, someone whose beyond all admirals and Yonko's thus far by an indisputable margin. Tsunade someone whose also Yonko level and has continental reserves as well as an Atomic level healing factor, Gaara who possesses sand faster than practically anyone in the verse and stronger than any Haki ever showcased while controlling deserts worths of it and Mei who can practically do it all support wise? And at the same time?

BASE luffy beats a team that would fodderize 99% of the verse? I'm sorry and what's the argument for Luffy winning here again let alone beating any of the other kage not Named? Especially Gaara and Onoki who would happen to solo the strawhats.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps. Add the other 3 old kage and he still stomps.

@shirso said:

He spanks them as usual. Nobody below at least BM tier stands a chance against current Luffy.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Luffy used gear 2 to oneshot both of them, he has no gears here. Does his base form have striking feats on that level as well? If so he should put them down relatively easily.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Token1300

4th Raikage blitz n could probably pierce Luffy Skin. Unless someone can prove to me how current base Luffy is faster than 4th without precognition haki, Naruto team wins. The 5th Hokage would probably have a hard time with him tho.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: Literally every kage you mentioned is only slightly above lightning speed or slightly below. That is only pre skip Luffy tier speed at best. Luffy also has future sight on top of his speed advantage. The only kage that could even take Luffy's hits is Tsunade due to regen. Ohnoki is the only threat to Luffy due to jinton, but his stats are trash, so he gets blitzed and oneshot.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins this one.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Without gear; Anyone kages solostomps.

With gear; Tsunade solostomps. Raikage lose.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy curbs.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SkySanji

@alextheboss said:

@shirso: Luffy used gear 2 to oneshot both of them, he has no gears here. Does his base form have striking feats on that level as well? If so he should put them down relatively easily.

Yes

No Caption Provided

Current Luffy scales massively above this.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: scratch that I think I misunderstood the question.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Yeah, that's probably enough to give him a solid win.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill:

Without gear; Anyone kages solostomps.

Reasons?

With gear; Tsunade solostomps. Raikage lose.

You think Tsunade solo stomps Luffy with gears? Not only does Luffy counter her, he has better striking feats than her with his gears and can see the future. I don't see how you think she solo stomps.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BrainDrain

@worldofruin6 said:

@braindrain: Literally every kage you mentioned is only slightly above lightning speed or slightly below.

Laughable. Raikage statued a lightning timer on panel, gaara reacted to him point blank with his sand, and Onoki reacted to him specifically while making him even faster.

Via scaling Gaara's sand is faster than anyone in OP bar Kizaru.

That is only pre skip Luffy tier speed at best.

Cool. lightning timing is kid kakashi pre-sharingan level, meanwhile yours relies on questionable scaling and was never confirmed.

Luffy also has future sight on top of his speed advantage.

A useless precog on top of a nonexistent speed advantage that doesnt help him one bit on the account he cant do anything about the attacks he does happen to see.

The only kage that could even take Luffy's hits is Tsunade due to regen.

Luffy also cant damage Gaara due to sand shields and Haki would get utterly overpowered by the Raikages cloak. Not to mention he cant even tickle Onoki who ate two islands to the face.

Ohnoki is the only threat to Luffy due to jinton, but his stats are trash, so he gets blitzed and oneshot.

Being that Onoki has the better perception and processing speed by far, leagues more durable than practically any of the strawhats, has island level AoE and can do things physically luffy cant dream of accomplishing. This is laughable aswell.

Onoki would fodderize Admirals and Yonko alike. Luffy Isnt even KCM level the nonsense of him challenging BM is unsubstantiated.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By shirso
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: He did, in the anime at least

EPIC SCENE INCOMING:

Loading Video...

I don't remember how it went down in the manga.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I don't think there's any such indication in the manga, we don't see the characteristic glistening of Luffy's skin when he goes G2

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SkySanji

@shirso: I agree plus it wouldn't make any sense for him to use gear second against fodder.

We later see Doflamingo use Armanent Haki to block a non armament Haki Jet gatling Gun from Luffy:

No Caption Provided

Then again Doffy with his organs eviscerated was calling gear 2 too weak iirc.

so again... it doesn't make any sense.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: It looks like there is steam coming off of Luffy's arm in that panel. Is there an explanation for that besides gear 2?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By alextheboss

@skysanji: Does armament create steam? If it does then it doesn't seem like he used gear 2 in the manga.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SkySanji

@alextheboss said:

@skysanji: Does armament create steam? If it does then it doesn't seem like he used gear 2 in the manga.

Yes some examples are mostly in the anime though

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:25.

It makes perfect sense since Luffy can't put smoke in just one area of his body.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Well if Luffy can really one shot Hajrudin in base, then he should be able to wreck the Raikage and Tsunade.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Earendill

@alextheboss:

He can't even hurt Luffy Tsunade. This woman is heals himself after was hit the attack that cut six mountains. Luffy's biggest feat ever is the city block.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Next to everything I have passed is the immortal Katsuyu. Tsunade will never die. Luffy is raped after the G4 expires.

But Luffy >>> Raikage by the feats.

Though Doflamingo had cut the island with the bird cage, lol. Doflamingo feats >>> Tsunade. And Luffy >= Doflamingo.

I know i look absurd. But One Piece itself is absurd. The power level in the whole cake island arc has dropped noticeably.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Tsunade was never hit by that attack.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy still fodderise them

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sweet beans what is this naruto wank?

AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AlmightyAmortal

@earendill:

I am confused. How does the tsunade scan prove that Luffy can't hurt her?

All you showed, is that if luffy gives her time she will eventually heal herself.

Oher than your opinion of the one piece series itself, what is there that shows any of that generation of kage can compete with luffy?

"I know i look absurd. But One Piece itself is absurd."

The only thing I can agree with you on, is that you do sound absurd... please explain the scans with tsunade.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy Dominates

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Earendill

@almightyamortal said:

@earendill:

I am confused. How does the tsunade scan prove that Luffy can't hurt her?

All you showed, is that if luffy gives her time she will eventually heal herself.

Oher than your opinion of the one piece series itself, what is there that shows any of that generation of kage can compete with luffy?

The only thing I can agree with you on, is that you do sound absurd... please explain the scans with tsunade.

What proves otherwise? In Naruto, while Genins were mach 5, one of the four powerful pirates failed to catch a ship for 48 hours, lol.

No Caption Provided

-

No Caption Provided

What the proves otherwise?.Luffy almost fainted because he ate a spear. And GENİN Neji after eating two of this spear on his stomach, he beat a giant spider.

No Caption Provided

What the proves otherwise? Would you tell me? How does Luffy win by all the feats? How? Tell me! Because Tsunade is more superior according to o everything than feats.

Tsunade still solos G4 Luffy by the feats.

AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AlmightyAmortal

@earendill:

...... So you can't explain how or prove that Tsunade scan is relevant to this fight? Another had stated that they doubted your claim that it was Madara's Susanoo sword strike that bisected her and she healed despite the injury. Any argument for or against that is irrelevant, becuase AFAIK, the attack was not actually shown. You are making claims based on assumptions. It is just as likely that Madara used wood jutsu to wound Tsunade, after all there is just as much evidence behind my assumption as there is yours (nothing).

I would think the scan is irrelevant due to how long it took for Tsunade to heal herself. It is unlikely she will be provided the opportunity to do so.

As for Luffy and the trident... you actually need to read one piece before making comparisons because, as you are doing now, you are only highlighting your very limited knowledge of the series by making such a comparison. There was a lot of context behind Luffy's performance in that fight.

Context (from oro jackson):

• ch. 838 - Big mom states that it has been a day (they have been fighting for 11 hours) since she sent Cracker to deal with Luffy.
  • ch. 843 - seemingly only minutes after Luffy vs Cracker, he encounters Sanji (there is sill blood on Luffy's face at this point)
  • c.h 846 - Big mom says "by this time tomorrow i'll have acquired germa's powers" (implying that the following events barely occurs over a span of 24 hours - where did 3 days come from?)
  • ch. 853 - after being released by jinbei, Luffy fights his way out, looking for Sanji
  • Ch. 855 - Luffy is found unconscious, after fighting more of the army's foot soldiers.
  • CH. 857 - (5 am) Jinbei tells Luffy that the tea party is five hours away, starting at 10. am (hence, taking into account BM's statement, approximately 19 hours have passed...during which Luffy was either in in his cell or fighting foot soldiers)
  • Ch. 858 - 4 hours and 15 minutes until tea party begins, Luffy goes to Bege's hideout
  • Ch. 858 - 3 hours and 30 minutes until tea party begins, Luffy and his crew have finished making themselves presentable for Capone's meeting.
  • Ch. 859 - (7.30 am) Sanji glances at the clock and sees that there are 21/2 hours until the tea party.
  • Ch. 861 - they are found napping (Jinbei even states that they barely got a chance to sit down - again, not sure where you pulled "slept for 3 whole days" from)
  • Ch. 877 - Luffy and team have, after running from an out of control BM, reached the ship only to find katakuri there.

So... that would be 11 hours of fighting against Cracker, letting himself get beaten by sanji, then 19 hours, of which he spent either in a cage (nailed his hands to walls, implied to have faced other harsh treatment) or fighting foot soldiers (it was after this time that Jinbei suggested an alliance with Bege), 45 minutes travelling to Bege's hideout from location of battle, approximately 45 minutes getting cleaned and presentable for the meeting with Bege (a meeting that lasts for an hour, after which Sanji leave to go to the wedding), Luffy is later found napping by bege (but even if the assumption is made that Luffy slept right after the meeting finished, it would only have been for 3 hours at most).

prior to the Cracker fight Luffy spent potentially 12 hours searching for his friends that he had been separated from, by the homies, or that Luffy seemingly met the enraged army before the Vinsmokes began their meal with BM, and was seen captured by the army soon after Sanji met Pudding in her room after the meal was finished

I would have posted scans, but I think it would be best if you actually read One Piece for once. I included the chapter number for you.

Luffy was thoroughly exhausted before his fight with Katakuri. The only thing that suggests otherwise would be the comedic scenes of him drinking (milk?) after a shower, and even then Oda goes on to have Jinbe state to Capone, that the crew barely had a chance to rest since coming to WCI, and to allow them the single opportunity to rest.

It may be due to not having read Naruto for a long time, but I doubt there are many characters (apart from Naruto/sasuke, and even then...) that have as great an endurance/stamina as Luffy, during the WCI arc.

PLEASE, show me what greatly taxing challenges/obstacles that Neji faced before taking that injury, and how he , after the injury, apparently doing as Luffy did, managed to fight for a few hours more.

Disregarding the PIS, that is the speed of the homie (not actually BM herself) that BM was travelling on, due to how her poor mental state and how it affected all her homies (as seen when simple cannon ball homies, that only have to fly straight, fail to do so), BM is hardly relevant in this battle.

I will repeat this one last time, before accepting that you cannot prove your argument: How does the scan prove that Luffy can't hurt Tsunade?

Do you have an actual counterargument against Luffy, or are all you have possibly poorly translated, or out of context scans of both series?

Keeping in mind that Luffy's stamina will last considerably longer, because he will not be using gear 4, and that his CoO haki will allow him to avoid most, if not all, of their attacks, how do the team win?

Edit: I would have thought that, after our agreement (that you do look absurd), you would have attempted to appear to be... less so. One suggestion: read one piece before commenting on one piece characters. Actually learning about the characters and keeping that in mind before commenting about them, would definitely lead to a decrease in absurdity, at least in the eyes of whoever has the misfortune to read your seemingly ignorant posts.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almightyamortal: You're just talking. No scan, no feats. Still featless.

Feats > everything.