Base Ichibei vs BSM Naruto

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

By feats Naruto wins.

By scaling from Yamamoto etc. Naruto loses.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibe godstomps

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Clorox92

Naruto turns into black ant and gets wrecked. Unlike Yhwach, Naruto has no ability to counter Ichibei's hax

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: you're correct he does that with his friends but I think in a random encounter with his sensory ability to sense negative emotions or thoughts I think he realizes he shouldn't mess with ichibei. If he gets hit by ichibei he's in trouble for sure but I thought his sensory abilities would give him the ability to avoid it. Ichibei starting in bankai would give him the win imo. Ichibei is more ruthless and smarter for sure. Actually I think I'm going to change my mind on this one because ichibei's ability is going to go over narutos head but I think it's good fight.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

BSM from the last wrecks the verse except Ywach and SK oh n the intangible ppl like lillie

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibei stomps him like the ant he is.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: you're correct he does that with his friends but I think in a random encounter with his sensory ability to sense negative emotions or thoughts I think he realizes he shouldn't mess with ichibei.

Naruto slacks on most of his opponents which is fairly well shown in the 3 moments where he actually blitzes: Orochimaru, Pain, and Kaguya. None of them could react to Naruto's speed when he came at them with intent, and BSM is comparable to the Flying Raijin in combat speed so he could've blitzed anyone on the battle field.....he just doesn't...

If he gets hit by ichibei he's in trouble for sure but I thought his sensory abilities would give him the ability to avoid it. Ichibei starting in bankai would give him the win imo. Ichibei is more ruthless and smarter for sure. Actually I think I'm going to change my mind on this one because ichibei's ability is going to go over narutos head but I think it's good fight.

Naruto's precognition isn't able to keep up with Ichibei's attack speed given the amount of range it has. I feel like a far stronger Naruto is required to combat base Ichibei just because of his abilities, but it could be a pretty good fight.