Base Ichibei vs BSM Naruto

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joviolma said:

@limitlesssigil: You likely didn't understood what I said though, can't blame you for that, I'm talking about the fact he said he name Madara is power itself, Obito didn't gained anything from stealing Madara's name, neither lost anything when they discovered he wasn't Madara. And about your post, this is something that I sadly can't answer due the fact that following feats, Ichimonji decrease the power of those which names are cut, and not increase it, and even if increase, we don't know the limits for it.

If you want to be technical he both gained and lost something in those instances

He gained the fear of the entire world by naming himself Madara Uchiha and led to the beginning of the War

He lost that fear upon his true identity being revealed.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@leothegreatest: Already addressed his argument though, he just didn't get what I said and Royd doesn't really is comparable to Ichibei, 2 different haxes, but following feats Royd can't gain 100 % of power from those he copy unless I'm missing something.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

You‘re saying that Obito and Sakura don‘t gain power from using other names right? That’s how you’re assuming Bleach works.

If that were the case then Royd would have also gained Yhwach’s power on top of his personality and memories.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By JOVIOLMA

If you want to be technical he both gained and lost something in those instances

He gained the fear of the entire world by naming himself Madara Uchiha and led to the beginning of the War

Huh ? This seems more like Emotional things than power related things mate, Madara simple manipulated his mind due to his lost(Rin's death) and made him accept himself as Madara. He not really gained anything that increased his power and neither lose anything when he claimed himself to be nobody when Madara revived. This seems more comparable to a identity crisis not something that I would say is related to power. And not true at all, he was still hating everyone and Kakashi and still not having hope in anyone even when they discovered who he was. Only when he denied Madara's claims about him being Madara he accepted that he was Obito.

@limitlesssigil

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: that ant no moutian fam you think 80m is moutian size then i fell bad for you. A human wouldn't even be visible in comparison to a moutian(330m).

Kuramas eye is no bigger than a person yet they are still visible.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Huh ? This seems more like Emotional things than power related things mate, Madara simple manipulated his mind due to his lost(Rin's death) and made him accept himself as Madara. He not really gained anything that increased his power and neither lose anything when he claimed himself to be nobody when Madara revived. This seems more comparable to a identity crisis not something that I would say is related to power. And not true at all, he was still hating everyone and Kakashi and still not having hope in anyone even when they discovered who he was. Only when he denied Madara's claims about him being Madara he accepted that he was Obito.

@limitlesssigil

1. Your words "Obito didn't gained anything from stealing Madara's name, neither lost anything when they discovered he wasn't Madara" you mention nothing of power here, and again if you want to be technical, inciting fear to thousands of people would be considered a power.

2. The highlighted portion has nothing to do with what I said.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: No, I'm saying that with the Ichimonji Ichibei can accomplish the feat of removing powers by cutting the names due to the verse rules of names being power related, I don't think merely natural processes are enough to gain one's power. I also was just answering Emperor's claim that being a Uchiha is enough to awaken a Sharingan which is not true, you need to have a actual sharingan user in one of your parents, and I talked about Obito using Madara's name cuz he said that the name Madara was power itself, when this seems just something regarding Madara's reputation not the power that his name has. About Royd, like yourself stated, he just stole Yhwach's appearance and his memories, so I'm not sure why you are bringing that to the discussion when this is not comparable to Ichibei's Brush which cut the names of the things his brush touches.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Your words "Obito didn't gained anything from stealing Madara's name, neither lost anything when they discovered he wasn't Madara" you mention nothing of power here

Sorry if I wasn't specific in there ^^^then, I was directly referring to power because that's exactly what I was talking about to Emperor.

and again if you want to be technical, inciting fear to thousands of people would be considered a power.

No, he incited fear proclaiming a war and using a creature that was far more powerful than Bijuus, he not did that via hax or concept manipulation, he used something that normal people can do under certain circumstances, people can incite fear to others, this doesn't mean it can be related to power.

You stated that he lost that fear upon his true identity being revealed which was not true at all. He only did such a thing when denied Madara's claims when the later was trying to manipulate him again.

@limitlesssigil

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Your words "Obito didn't gained anything from stealing Madara's name, neither lost anything when they discovered he wasn't Madara" you mention nothing of power here

Sorry if I wasn't specific in there ^^^then, I was directly referring to power because that's exactly what I was talking about to Emperor.

and again if you want to be technical, inciting fear to thousands of people would be considered a power.

No, he incited fear proclaiming a war and using a creature that was far more powerful than Bijuus, he not did that via hax or concept manipulation, he used something that normal people can do under certain circumstances, people can incite fear to others, this doesn't mean it can be related to power.

Google the definition of power, that's exactly what it is.

You stated that he lost that fear upon his true identity being revealed which was not true at all. He only did such a thing when denied Madara's claims when the later was trying to manipulate him again.

He lost that sense of fear the second Madara was reanimated, since people realized he was a fake.

@limitlesssigil

Regardless, the Arm example proves you wrong entirely.

By shortening the word Arm down to "Ar" he cut Yhwach's Arm strength in half.

Tell me, do you think if Ichibe shortened Naruto's "Arm" down to "Ar" nothing would happen?

Unless you can prove limbs in Bleach only have power due to their names then his ability would work in Narutoverse.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By JOVIOLMA

I fail to see how exactly causing people fear translates to names in Naruto being power related, he is simply using methods to cause this fear and that's all, try to use this to claim he gained anything by having the name Madara is not really any proof, any person proclaiming a war and using a weapon like the Juubi would cause fear.

He lost that sense of fear the second Madara was reanimated, since people realized he was a fake.

I have no idea where you are pulling this, he was never scared since the Kage Summit arc, he simply stopped calling himself Madara.

Tell me, do you think if Ichibe shortened Naruto's "Arm" down to "Ar" nothing would happen?

Unless you can prove limbs in Bleach only have power due to their names then his ability would work in Narutoverse.

Exactly nothing would happen because as far I'm concerned names are not power related in Naruto and following Ichibei's statement, all powers dwells in names and he could even regenerate his limbs cuz his name was said, and since. Sadly, I don't remember anything from Naruto saying that the names have connection to power.

@limitlesssigil

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Rabii99

@undre said:

@rabii99: that ant no moutian fam you think 80m is moutian size then i fell bad for you. A human wouldn't even be visible in comparison to a moutian(330m).

Kuramas eye is no bigger than a person yet they are still visible.

What are you talking about dude? Kurama is not just 80 m. I'm the one who should feel bad for you when you think a fox who towers over multi-storey buildings while not taking a correct posture is only 80 m. I'm gonna shut down your claim of Naruto's mountains being hills for good with scans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That mountain makes it through the 300m minimum and is much bigger than the hill Ichigo busted.

No Caption Provided

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@joviolma:

You‘re using Obito not gaining Madaras power even though he used his name as support to your argument but that was also the case with Royd meaning Bleach doesn’t work like that either.

Ichibei just makes his targets follow that rule.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@joviolma said:

I fail to see how exactly causing people fear translates to names in Naruto being power related, he is simply using methods to cause this fear and that's all, try to use this to claim he gained anything by having the name Madara is not really any proof, any person proclaiming a war and using a weapon like the Juubi would cause fear.

I have no idea where you are pulling this, he was never scared since the Kage Summit arc, he simply stopped calling himself Madara.

I never said Obito was scared? I was referring to the populace who were at war with him.

Exactly nothing would happen because as far I'm concerned names are not power related in Naruto and following Ichibei's statement, all powers dwells in names and he could even regenerate his limbs cuz his name was said, and since. Sadly, I don't remember anything from Naruto saying that the names have connection to power.

@limitlesssigil

Omg, this is ridiculous, how are you not understanding this...

Post scans stating Limbs only have power due to their name in Bleach or concede

You're literally using the fact that our knowledge of Ichibe's abilities is limited in order to make him seem weaker than he actually is.

Anywhere you look you'll find this description of Ichibe's ability

"Ichibē is an accomplished calligrapher, allowing him to draw characters that carry the power of their meaning"

He MAKES names have power and can manipulate them accordingly, even if "Ant" doesn't represent the strength of an Ant in Naruto, his ability makes it so.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibei just makes his targets follow that rule.

This, like I'm not understanding how you're not understanding it. It's pretty basic.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps under these conditions. Remove the nerf and it could go either way with hax vs DC.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibes powers are based on black/darkness. So anything with black on he controls and can change the name. So it should work in any verse

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By JOVIOLMA

I never said Obito was scared? I was referring to the populace who were at war with him.

So why you said he lost fear when Madara revived ? None of this happened, he only accepted who he was when Madara tried to manipulate him again.

I'm understanding, he cut names in a verse where Names are power related, sadly, not the case for Naruto.

Post scans of Ichibei managing to cut names and power from verses where names doesn't mean anything or concede ;) Now answering your question, he removed half of the power/strength/name from Yhwach's arm, that's why his swing became gentle, he didn't lost the function of swing his hand but his attack was slower than normal which would indicate a lost of power/strength on his arm, and obviously you don't need to be a genius to know power in bleach is related to speed as well.

You're literally using the fact that our knowledge of Ichibe's abilities is limited in order to make him seem weaker than he actually is.

So your knowledge about a character is limited why bother debate for him ? That's the reason almost no one debate for Hagoromo, we know little about Ichibei's ability but we do know the later can give names even for objects as himself stated since he gave names to anything in Soul Society though.

"Ichibē is an accomplished calligrapher, allowing him to draw characters that carry the power of their meaning"

Good for him, is not like this have any value to me, some Naruto wiki say he dodged light fang which goes against almost everyone's opinion here.

He MAKES names have power and can manipulate them accordingly, even if "Ant" doesn't represent the strength of an Ant in Naruto, his ability makes it so.

As far I'm concerned he can only give names with his Bankai which he is not using here.

@limitlesssigil

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

You‘re using Obito not gaining Madaras power even though he used his name as support to your argument but that was also the case with Royd meaning Bleach doesn’t work like that either. Ichibei just makes his targets follow that rule.

Yeah I'm addressing the argument Emperor tried to make cuz it was. And Royd did nothing but stealing the memories and appearance from Yhwach, simple simple. Unlike Ichibei who actually attack and cut names. Yeah no. He just cut their names, in a verse where names have power relation with the difference being, Ichibei can target this with his brush, while no other persons can. I don't see why Narutoverse would fall under this category, when names in their verse have absolute no connection to their power or their strength

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It most be the first time me and Undre don't have that much of disagreements.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

So why you said he lost fear when Madara revived ? None of this happened, he only accepted who he was when Madara tried to manipulate him again.

I said he lost the fear he instilled in people.

I'm understanding, he cut names in a verse where Names are power related, sadly, not the case for Naruto.

You're really not understanding at all, in-fact it seems to me that you're doing whatever you can to weaken Ichibe.

Post scans of Ichibei managing to cut names and power from verses where names doesn't mean anything or concede ;) Now answering your question, he removed half of the power/strength/name from Yhwach's arm, that's why his swing became gentle, he didn't lost the function of swing his hand but his attack was slower than normal which would indicate a lost of power/strength on his arm, and obviously you don't need to be a genius to know power in bleach is related to speed as well.

I asked first, post or concede.

So your knowledge about a character is limited why bother debate for him ? That's the reason almost no one debate for Hagoromo, we know little about Ichibei's ability but we do know the later can give names even for objects as himself stated since he gave names to anything in Soul Society though.

Ichibe's number of feats >>>>>>> Hagoromo's number of feats. Terrible comparison.

Good for him, is not like this have any value to me, some Naruto wiki say he dodged light fang which goes against almost everyone's opinion here.

I didn't even get that from the Wiki.

As far I'm concerned he can only give names with his Bankai which he is not using here.

No... He can give names in his Shikai, he's done it numerous time, like giving the name "Hide" to the Soul Palace. This is irrelevant anyway since he doesn't need to give names to win this thread, I was just correcting you on that apparently his abilities don't work outside of Bleach.

@limitlesssigil

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma Ignore that last sentence, he can give names in his base sealed sword, he did it in the instances I mentioned in said sentence.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

It most be the first time me and Undre don't have that much of disagreements.

He literally disagreed with you entirely?

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Okay, but I still don't see what you are trying to prove with stances where he tries to cause fear with claims of war and using the Juubi tbh.

You're really not understanding at all, in-fact it seems to me that you're doing whatever you can to weaken Ichibe.

I'm not weaken Ichibei, I'm saying what I understood from his technique in the manga, his brush cut names and decrease the power of whatever it cuts but he accomplishes this in a verse where names have relation to power. The Chakra Dragon for example that Nagato used against Danzo would not work against anyone in Bleach unless you equalize energies for example, and obviously no soul destruction technique would work against Death Note characters.

I asked first

I also mentioned several times that the ability wouldn't work following the differences regarding names in the 2 verses which so far you haven't give me proof it would work.

post or concede.

Already mentioned the stance, he cut the name of Yhwach's arm and halved it's power/strength that's why his swing became so gentle. Nice to see you also was unable to bringing proof the brush would cut the name of Naruto's arm and halve it's strength when names in Naruto have no relation to power following feats.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Ichibe's number of feats >>>>>>> Hagoromo's number of feats. Terrible comparison.

I never said otherwise lmao, you are just whining about your limited knowledge about Ichibei's abilities and I gave you an answer and a question that you didn't answered me: If you have limited knowledge about a character's abilities why even bother arguing for him ?

No Caption Provided

You obviously copy that thing from somewhere that I kind of doubt that comes from the manga and either way, is Irrelevant neither proves your point.

No... He can give names in his Shikai, he's done it numerous time, like giving the name "Hide" to the Soul Palace.

That sounds right :)

This is irrelevant anyway since he doesn't need to give names to win this thread, I was just correcting you on that apparently his abilities don't work outside of Bleach.

Funnily enough , you haven't proved yet he would cut Naruto's name when as far I'm familiarized with both verses, no name in Naruto is relevant neither has any connection to power.

@limitlesssigil

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Not what I meant, but I do think Ichibei's Black Manipulation would work in any verse regardless as long as the color is present in the scenario.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Okay, but I still don't see what you are trying to prove with stances where he tries to cause fear with claims of war and using the Juubi tbh.

Irrelevant at this point

I'm not weaken Ichibei, I'm saying what I understood from his technique in the manga, his brush cut names and decrease the power of whatever it cuts but he accomplishes this in a verse where names have relation to power. The Chakra Dragon for example that Nagato used against Danzo would not work against anyone in Bleach unless you equalize energies for example, and obviously no soul destruction technique would work against Death Note characters.

I asked first

I also mentioned several times that the ability wouldn't work following the differences regarding names in the 2 verses which so far you haven't give me proof it would work.

You never asked for scans before I did, post them or this is the last time I'm wasting a response.

post or concede.

Already mentioned the stance, he cut the name of Yhwach's arm and halved it's power/strength that's why his swing became so gentle. Nice to see you also was unable to bringing proof the brush would cut the name of Naruto's arm and halve it's strength when names in Naruto have no relation to power following feats.

Nowhere in those scans does it say anything about Limbs only having power due to their name, try again.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

I never said otherwise lmao, you are just whining about your limited knowledge about Ichibei's abilities and I gave you an answer and a question that you didn't answered me: If you have limited knowledge about a character's abilities why even bother arguing for him ?

Because he still no diffs this version of Naruto.

No Caption Provided

You obviously copy that thing from somewhere that I kind of doubt that comes from the manga and either way, is Irrelevant neither proves your point.

I got it from a Respect thread I was reading through to brush up on his feats, never claimed I got it from the manga.

No... He can give names in his Shikai, he's done it numerous time, like giving the name "Hide" to the Soul Palace.

That sounds right :)

This is irrelevant anyway since he doesn't need to give names to win this thread, I was just correcting you on that apparently his abilities don't work outside of Bleach.

Funnily enough , you haven't proved yet he would cut Naruto's name when as far I'm familiarized with both verses, no name in Naruto is relevant neither has any connection to power.

@limitlesssigil

Names don't need to be relevant to power, his ability is to give Names of Power.

Last response I'm wasting on you until you post feats stating Limbs in Bleach only have power due to their name.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Ichibe literally names everything, the reason a Zanpakuto's name is important for power is because Ichibe named it so, meaning before Ichibe did that there was no power for a name

This literally proves his ability would work in a different verse since he gives names power.

Some people just won't change their opinion regardless of how much evidence you post.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Irrelevant at this point

So why bother bringing it though ? If is irrelevant it can simple be ignored and it's GG ??

You never asked for scans before I did

I was saying since the first time I brought this that based on the statements and feats following Narutoverse and Bleachverse's laws Ichibei's abilities to cut names wouldn't work cuz names in Naruto are nothing but names, even the techniques are just named by those who created this as we saw Minato naming the techniques he saw, this doesn't prove that Ichibei that comes directly from a verse where names have connection to power would cut names in a verse where names don't mean anything, this is legit as Nagato's Dragon working on any Bleach charactrer, or Soul Destruction killing DN characters

post them or this is the last time I'm wasting a response.

Which I did, he cut in half the names and powers of whatever his brush cuts, and when he did this to Yhwach's arm the half lost half of it's strength/abilities and was even slower than before, and we know power is related to speed in Bleach.

Nowhere in those scans does it say anything about Limbs only having power due to their name, try again.

Can't you read anymore your opponents arguments mate ? He cut in half the name/power of whatever his brush touches or cut, he cut Yhwach's power/name in half by simple hitting him with Ink and he hit his brush on his arm cutting the name of it reducing the strength to just the half of it which, even his swing was slower, and like himself stated ALL POWERS dwells in names, ARM is a name as far I know.

Because he still no diffs this version of Naruto.

Nah, he never cut the names of anyone from verses where names are not power related, so I doubt.

I got it from a Respect thread I was reading through to brush up on his feats, never claimed I got it from the manga.

So don't bring this to our discussion expecting me to see any value on relevance on this.

Names don't need to be relevant to power, his ability is to give Names of Power.

This is likely the only thing I believe could work against Naruto tbh, no disagreements here.

Last response I'm wasting on you until you post feats stating Limbs in Bleach only have power due to their name.

All powers dwells on names following Ichibe's statement so yeah, and like I said, is not like he will cut Naruto's name in half when names in Narutoverse have no relevance to power.

@limitlesssigil

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

1# Naruto hills doesnt looks like 200-300m to me .

2# 300m in the USA , so thats doesnt affect me , my scales , and its doesnt affect a japenese manga .

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@limitlesssigil: If you have disagreements with me we can simple agree to disagree though, like I said multiple times, I'm giving my opinion about Ichibe's Brush and that's the way I see the technique. If we can't have a agreement we can simple move on this then :P

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also i dont think "those" peoples understand that the mountain ichigo evaporized with simple shockwave is was far away from them , i think that they think that they where stand next to the mountain , and they try to scale from a bush(?) .

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also i dont think "those" peoples understand that the mountain ichigo evaporized with simple shockwave is was far away from them , i think that they think that they where stand next to the mountain , and they try to scale from a bush(?) .

Exactly

The distance between them and the angle of the page changes the perceived size dramatically.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibe blitz and 1 shot lmao.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: Thats still doesnt change anything .

If we go by "the athor drawed the manga to scale " we can't go further with this .

So we need to use scaling , and i know ya weird ninja fanbois dont accept scalings about other mangas and anime , am i right ?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@rabii99 I used your totally accurate way of pixel scaling

No Caption Provided

I guess Las Noches is the size of a small factory and hollows live in < 1 meter buildings

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M E X I C A N H E L L

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we go by "the athor drawed the manga to scale " we can't go further with this .

So we need to use scaling , and i know ya weird ninja fanbois dont accept scalings about other mangas and anime , am i right ?

What scaling did you even post for us "weird ninja fanbois" to accept? Lol, get lost.

@ultrashaggy said:

Exactly

The distance between them and the angle of the page changes the perceived size dramatically.

Ok, the angle of the page changes the perceived size dramatically, it's still up to you to show us the perspective where it's mountain sized from.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Undre

@rabii99: lol but isnt that big we already seen kurama in comparison to a person.

Most moutians naruto are actually hill size

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@ultrashaggy said:

What scaling did you even post for us "weird ninja fanbois" to accept? Lol, get lost.

@limitlesssigil said:
@ultrashaggy said:

Exactly

Ok, the angle of the page changes the perceived size dramatically, it's still up to you to show us the perspective where it's mountain sized from.

I don't need to, it was stated to be a mountain. You need to prove it's not, which you can't do due to my perspective argument. Check out my cool pixel scaling above.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@ultrashaggy said:

@limitlesssigil said:
@ultrashaggy said:

Exactly

I don't need to, it was stated to be a mountain. You need to prove it's not, which you can't do due to my perspective argument. Check out my cool pixel scaling above.

The statement is contradicted by the depiction of the hill. So yeah, it's up to you to show us the perspective where it's mountain sized from. Until then, your argument is based on a statement contradicted by the manga's depiction.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@rabii99 said:
@ultrashaggy said:

@limitlesssigil said:
@ultrashaggy said:

Exactly

The statement is contradicted by the depiction of the hill. So yeah, it's up to you to show us the perspective where it's mountain sized from. Until then, your argument is based on a statement contradicted by the manga's depiction.

You're not even worth arguing with

>Stated to be a mountain

>You're incapable of understanding how perspective works

>Kubo has used perspective in his drawings dozens of time, as I nicely showed in my mimic of your totally reliable pixel scaling

>You'll do whatever it takes to put Naruto above Bleach

>I don't care for your opinion

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why this being debated ichibe states his power works on anything

No Caption Provided

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're not even worth arguing with

Ironic.

>Stated to be a mountain

But contradicted by the manga's depiction.

>You're incapable of understanding how perspective works

I agreed with your perspective claim and asked you for the perspective where that hill is mountain sized but you didn't showcase it.

>Kubo has used perspective in his drawings dozens of time, as I nicely showed in my mimic of your totally reliable pixel scaling

Your Las Noches argument is pretty bad. We know Las Noches is much bigger than what that scan gives the impression of through other perspectives. That hill on the other hand only has one perspective and it was hill sized from that perspective.

>You'll do whatever it takes to put Naruto above Bleach

Actually, I do think Bleach as a whole is stronger than Naruto due to more hax and having less fodder so you're wrong. This is BSM Naruto vs Ichibe though not Bleach vs Naruto.

>I don't care for your opinion

Neither do I care about yours. Unfortunately for you, mine is based on the manga's depiction while yours is based on a statement.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's truly a goof like Azureus noted in another thread.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

He's truly a goof like Azureus noted in another thread.

Loading Video...