Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

Ichibe still blitzes this fodder, anyone arguing otherwise is clearly in denial and more than likely a Naruto fanboy.

Would you like to CaV it?

No because;

1. A CaV doesn't decide who wins a battle, rather who debated better

2. The answer is obvious, as should be evident from 80%+ of the posts in this thread, Ichibe stomps, get over it.

But this Naruto is fodder, Ichibe blitzes, anyone who argues otherwise is a fanboy in denial. Shouldn't that give you a huge advantage? Or is it just that you know BSM Naruto has all around better feats?

Oh look, he's trying to goad me into CaVing him because he can't accept his favored character loses miserably here.

Pathetic and childish.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Rabii99

@limitlesssigil said:
@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

Ichibe still blitzes this fodder, anyone arguing otherwise is clearly in denial and more than likely a Naruto fanboy.

No because;

2. The answer is obvious, as should be evident from 80%+ of the posts in this thread, Ichibe stomps, get over it.

But this Naruto is fodder, Ichibe blitzes, anyone who argues otherwise is a fanboy in denial. Shouldn't that give you a huge advantage? Or is it just that you know BSM Naruto has all around better feats?

Oh look, he's trying to goad me into CaVing him because he can't accept his favored character loses miserably here.

Pathetic and childish.

Ok, I'll take that as a "Yes, I know BSM Naruto has all around better feats".

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@ultrashaggy said:

@bleachhub: I scale fairly , if naruto fans say that the mountain Dangai ichigo evaporized , and the writer himself stated , that that was a mountain , and its seems to be a mountain , then dont expect me to accept those hills , are mountains because kakashi said "mountains" . Thats the same , also Ichibe scales above hill lv , far above .

Naruto's mountains aren't mountains becausse Kakashi said they're mountains. They're mountains because in general they're bigger than Susanoo clad Kurama and the latter alone is pretty big.

-

On the other hand, what Ichigo busted is much smaller and therefore a hill.

No Caption Provided

You have no idea how far away from the Mountain they were which would clearly effect its size, it's something called perspective.

Authors intent > Your opinion.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@rabii99 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

No because;

Pathetic and childish.

Ok, I'll take that as a "Yes, I know BSM Naruto has all around better feats".

Take it however you want lol, I could care less.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@ultrashaggy said:

@bleachhub: I scale fairly , if naruto fans say that the mountain Dangai ichigo evaporized , and the writer himself stated , that that was a mountain , and its seems to be a mountain , then dont expect me to accept those hills , are mountains because kakashi said "mountains" . Thats the same , also Ichibe scales above hill lv , far above .

Naruto's mountains aren't mountains becausse Kakashi said they're mountains. They're mountains because in general they're bigger than Susanoo clad Kurama and the latter alone is pretty big.

-

On the other hand, what Ichigo busted is much smaller and therefore a hill.

You have no idea how far away from the Mountain they were which would clearly effect its size, it's something called perspective.

Authors intent > Your opinion.

U.S Board's definement of a 300 m minimum for a mountain > An author who can't distinguish a hill from a mountain.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you don't equalize energy Ichimonji is useless with the exception of the Mausoleum

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

It has nothing to do with Reiatsu.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@leothegreatest said:

@joviolma:

Not what I meant, but as far I'm concerned it shouldn't work on Naruto following the verse's rules

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@leothegreatest said:

@joviolma:

Not what I meant, but as far I'm concerned it shouldn't work on Naruto following the verse's rules

It’s conceptual hax don‘t see why it wouldn’t work on Naruto.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@leothegreatest: It cut names/concepts/ideas severing persons's powers in a verse where it was specifically said that Names are power related, there is no evidence that such a thing would work in Naruto when as far I'm concerned, names in there have no relation to power.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@joviolma:

Like i said it’s conceptional hax he places those rules on his target.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Your understanding of Ichibe's abilities is really bad.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@leothegreatest: I didn't understood what you meant, he simple cut names in a verse where Names are related to power, and in Narutoverse, names have no power relation they are simple names to sound cool, take Minato naming jutsus for example, he just pull random names to make the technique sounds impressive.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Names are only a correlation to power in bleach for their Zanpakto.

If someone in Bleach get‘s rid of their name i hope you understand that they don’t loose their power.. Ichibei just places that rule on his target akin to how shunsui places his games rules on his targets.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV's a joke

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: There is nothing to understand in there though, he cut names with his Brush and this makes people power decrease like he did with Yhwach, nothing more.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@limitlesssigil: There is nothing to understand in there though, he cut names with his Brush and this makes people power decrease like he did with Yhwach, nothing more.

I'm pretty sure I explained this to you like a week or two ago.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@leothegreatest: Zangetsu said that knowing a technique's name or not makes a difference in their power, and Ichibei which power is manipulate names and black outright stated that All power dwells in names, your second sentence seems something more Natural instead of supernatural which is what his brush does. In Naruto there is no evidence names have any kind of relation to power, they are simple names without any function and that makes no difference in power, knowing it or not. And Kyoraku's Bankai is a kind of different from Ichimonji.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@limitlesssigil said:

Not really, we debated about Ichibei's speed one week ago, and in another thread you told me that if Chakra and Reiatsu are equal Ichibei could stop the Juubi's Bijuudama since it was black with his Bankai :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah sh*t, here we go again.

OT: BSM still one/maybe two shots.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@limitlesssigil said:

Not really, we debated about Ichibei's speed one week ago, and in another thread you told me that if Chakra and Reiatsu are equal Ichibei could stop the Juubi's Bijuudama since it was black with his Bankai :P

Quote me saying this

I never said energies need to be equal for Ichibe to do this, he does it regardless of the verse, he controls all blackness.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Well the Bijuudama from the Ten Tails is portrayed in the anime and in the colored manga IIRC as just a very dark Red although I need to check the last one, and Ichibei never really managed to stop things to move or attack just cuz they are black though he is simple stealing the color to himself.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@joviolma said:

@limitlesssigil: Well the Bijuudama from the Ten Tails is portrayed in the anime and in the colored manga IIRC as just a very dark Red although I need to check the last one, and Ichibei never really managed to stop things to move or attack just cuz they are black though he is simple stealing the color to himself.

Ichibe literally used Yhwach's own dark coat against himself and attacked him with it.....

I never said Energies need to be equal for Ichibe to utilize his abilities, don't put words in my mouth.

Bijuudama are black in the Manga.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this.....? A lot of things are black in the manga.....you know black and white.....colors.....lmao.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Ichibe literally used Yhwach's own dark coat against himself and attacked him with it.....

He stole the black from Yhwach's coat, he didn't stole Yhwach's potency or his powers/abilities or stop it as far I know neither stop any Yhwach's technique to function, plus he needs to activate Bankai to do this, the thread we discussed wasn't using Ichibei with Bankai right off the bait.

I never said Energies need to be equal for Ichibe to utilize his abilities, don't put words in my mouth.

Okay...............?

Mangas are Black and White so it should be expected since it drawing something very dark but we know they are portrayed in canon movies such as the Last and the Boruto movie and anime as simple a very dark purple, and in the anime the Juubi's Juubidama is a very dark red, although like I said, I need to check the colored manga to know how is colored.

@limitlesssigil:

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

He stole the black from Yhwach's coat, he didn't stole Yhwach's potency or power from it as far I know neither stop any Yhwach's technique to function, plus he needs to activate Bankai to do this, the thread we discussed wasn't using Ichibei with Bankai right off the bait.

What are you talking about? I never claimed he stole Yhwach's power or anything. And that last point is irrelevant since my argument was that he COULD do it.

Okay...............?

Mangas are Black and White so it should be expected but we know they are portrayed in canon movies such as the Last and the Boruto movie and anime as simple a very dark purple, and in the anime the Juubi's Juubidama is a very dark red, although like I said, I need to check the colored manga to know how is colored.

Not gonna fly I'm afraid, unless you can show me proof from the manga that they aren't Black.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol and here comes the classic terrible Naruto debating. I haven't seen this since mudamudamuda and princearagon were trying to create new in verse rules for other manga/Anime when against Naruto.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Like i said the only names that have power to them are those of Zanpakto’s what Ichibei does is implement the rule of name = power to his targets.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By JOVIOLMA

What are you talking about?

Ichibei's Ichimonji, what more ?

I never claimed he stole Yhwach's power or anything.

I'm aware, I'm just saying that stealing the black from Yhwach's coat is not really good enough to say he will manage to stop a Juubidama from work.

And that last point is irrelevant since my argument was that he COULD do it.

He not really have feats stopping black techniques from work so this is highly unlikely, although if the Bijuudama is indeed black he could steal the color to his Ichimonji similar to how he did with Yhwach's coat

Not gonna fly I'm afraid, unless you can show me proof from the manga that they aren't Black.

So using the Boruto Movie and Naruto the Last movie where Bijuudamas are portrayed as Dark Purple is not going to convince you, but yet without any sheer of evidence you are saying Ichimonji is going to work in a verse that names have absolutely no function and are not power related ? Again what difference makes if is black or not, Ichibei don't really have the feats to stop the Juubidama from working is simple going to be shoot independent if he stole the color or not.

@limitlesssigil:

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: And according to the dude that manipulate the names and give names to everything in SS, ALL POWERS dwell in names and following Zangetsu's statement knowing techniques's name or not makes a big difference on their power that's why Bleach characters says their names. Names in Naruto are just names without function

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

What are you talking about?

Ichibei's Ichimonji, what more ?

I never claimed he stole Yhwach's power or anything.

I'm aware, I'm just saying that stealing the black from Yhwach's coat is not really good enough to say he will manage to stop a Juubidama from work.

Except it is... He was able to freely manipulate Yhwach's dark coat, he can do the same with a Bijuudama

And that last point is irrelevant since my argument was that he COULD do it.

He not really have feats stopping black techniques from work so this is highly unlikely, although if the Bijuudama is indeed black he could steal the color to his Ichimonji similar to how he did with Yhwach's coat

So using the Boruto Movie and Naruto the Last movie where Bijuudamas are portrayed as Dark Purple is not going to convince you, but yet without any sheer of evidence you are saying Ichimonji is going to work in a verse that names have absolutely no function and are not power related ?

Read Leo's posts, it has nothing to do with name, I can't tell if you're intentionally acting naive in an attempt to downplay Ichibe's ink or if you're just interpreting it poorly.

@limitlesssigil:

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaV are a waste. It doesn’t prove anything but who has the bigger fan base or wankers tbh

OT: ichibe blitzes plus he is stronger and more hax

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By LimitlessSigil

It's worth noting, Ichibe controls darkness, not just Black. There is a difference, for example Kisuke's coat is more of a dark grey and Yhwach's Maroon colored coat. Even if you some how prove Bijuudama's are a dark purple (You can't since I know they're Black in the Manga) his ability would still affect it.

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Except it is... He was able to freely manipulate Yhwach's dark coat, he can do the same with a Bijuudama

Yeah no. He did nothing with Yhwach's coat but stealing it's black, how this suggest he can stop a Juubidama from exploding by stealing color is already something I cannot understand neither know where you are getting this from.

Read Leo's posts, it has nothing to do with name, I can't tell if you're intentionally acting naive in an attempt to downplay Ichibe's ink or if you're just interpreting it poorly.

It has, according to Ichibei all powers dwells in names, and knowing a techniques's name following Zangetsu statement makes a difference on their power. There is absolutely no stance in the Naruto manga that said that names have any relation with power or have any kind of function, and like I said, what difference makes if he can steal the black from the Juubidama if there is nothing suggesting it would stop ?

@limitlesssigil:

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: just saying that what a US board defines as a mountain wouldn't matter much to someone who lives in an entirely different country

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes this with low-diff full powered ichibei and then BSM Naruto takes it high-diff

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: the kage mention how the name madara is power itself when they found out it was a fake. Besides if you aren't an uchiha you don't have the sharingan so if he takes away your uchiha "name" you lose your sharingan. Names do still have power in naruto.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking of which, someone wants a CaV between Frieza Saga Piccolo vs the Whole OPM Cast ?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: This doesn't really makes sense since Indra despite being an Otsutsuki was a Sharingan User, and I have no idea why you are mention Uchihas here when this is Naruto vs Ichibei though.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why you guys simple don't agree Mountains are Mountains , then everyone can be happy :)

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: it's just an example of a name having a power. Indra is the starting point if the uchiha. So he technically one but I'm not talking about the literal uchiha name but it's conceptual name. Like an uzumaki isn't going to develop a sharingan it's a technique that belongs to a specific set of people.

I'm not sure if that's making sense I may be doing a poor job of explaining it

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: that's a better post. I don't really care for the most part

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: TBH, this doesn't make it seems like names have power in Naruto, Obito used Madara's name for years and didn't gained any power as far I'm concerned. And about the Uchiha, you only has a Sharingan if one of your parents has a Sharingan though, the Clan is irrelevant, that's why Indra who was born as Otsutsuki had one. IIRC, Sakura is currently using the name Uchiha, although I don't know if such info is true.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@joviolma said:

@theemperor95: TBH, this doesn't make it seems like names have power in Naruto, Obito used Madara's name for years and didn't gained any power as far I'm concerned. And about the Uchiha, you only has a Sharingan if one of your parents has a Sharingan though, the Clan is irrelevant, that's why Indra who was born as Otsutsuki had one. IIRC, Sakura is currently using the name Uchiha, although I don't know if such info is true.

So by your logic, if Ichigo named himself Yhwach, he'd have his power? That's really not how it works.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@limitlesssigil: You likely didn't understood what I said though, can't blame you for that, I'm talking about the fact he said he name Madara is power itself, Obito didn't gained anything from stealing Madara's name, neither lost anything when they discovered he wasn't Madara. And about your post, this is something that I sadly can't answer due the fact that following feats, Ichimonji decrease the power of those which names are cut, and not increase it, and even if increase, we don't know the limits for it.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Rabii99

@theemperor95 said:

@joviolma: the kage mention how the name madara is power itself when they found out it was a fake. Besides if you aren't an uchiha you don't have the sharingan so if he takes away your uchiha "name" you lose your sharingan. Names do still have power in naruto.

The Sharingan comes from being descendants of Indra so it's entirely genetic not because of the "Uchiha name".

Madara's name is power because of his reputation. Different from how names correlate with power in Bleach.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I'm pretty sure all uchiha get sharingan. Hashirama explained that all they need is a traumatic event to activate the sharingan your parents don't need one. I can post his explanation if you like

Is sakura using the uchiha name? Weird I didn't think they took their spouses name in naruto

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

So by your logic, if Ichigo named himself Yhwach, he'd have his power? That's really not how it works.

This and Royd is a perfect counter to your claims.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@theemperor95: You need to have a Uchiha Relative though, just claim yourself a Uchiha doesn't really grants you the Sharingan, and like Rabii, they come from Indra's descendants that possessed the Sharingan, Indra despite being an Otsustsuki had the Sharingan unlike his brother who also shared the same name, and Momo despite being from the Otsutsuki clan as well is not a Rinnesharingan user like Urashiki. And yes, in one of the Boruto movie guidebook she is regarded as Sakura Uchiha.

No Caption Provided

うちはサクラ

Uchiha Sakura