Base Gogeta (DBS) vs. Vegito Blue (DBS)

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Base Gogeta (DBS) vs. Vegito Blue (DBS)

Considering how insane and ludicrous the scaling and power creep between each arc is in DBS, I thought this would be an interesting match.

-Bloodlusted

-Win by death

-Unlimited fusion

-Future Saga Vegito, Broly Movie Gogeta

Bonus Round: If Vegito beats Base Gogeta then Gogeta transforms to SS1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The scaling really just doesn't make sense. If its Manga Vegito blue, then he stops at Super Sayian God Gogeta.

Anime Vegito blue (FT arc) should beat Super Gogeta

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito blue stomps base gogeta. Base gogeta's power was equal to ssj broly

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta stomps in anime.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito stomps. Base Gogeta was at best Perfect SSB Goku/Vegeta level, while Blue Vegito rivaled Beerus.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito wins.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga : Vegito stomps

Anime : Gogeta

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito wins in the manga. In the anime I'd still say Vegito.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. QUIT THAT ABSURD GOGETA WANK.

Potara fusion > fusion dance. It's an official info. Even if there is a slight difference between ssj blue from one arc or another, it's not nearly big enough to close that gap.

Also ignoring the scalings... what the hell did even Gogeta do? WHAT ARE HIS FEATS? Beat up Broly a little bit? (BROLY WAS FINE AFTER THE BATTLE!) The same Broly who couldnt beat Frieza in an HOUR long fight? (That's longer than the whole ToP lololol) big deal.

Broke space-time while fighting? Buu did it just by shouting like 10 arcs before. Big deal.

Meanwhile Vegito fought a fused Zamasu, who is a multiversal, immortal diety that even transcends timelines and absolutely stomped him.

Vegito blue stomps Gogeta blue. One shots the base/ssj version. Delete this mismatch.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga Vegito stomps. The anime fight with Zamasu was a joke...SSB KK Goku was putting up a fight, then SSB Vegito barely does any better?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

I love how people are so easy to flock to the statement by freaking Supreme Kai of all people saying Vegito is probably stronger than Beerus, but deny the same statement of Goku saying Broly is probably stronger than Beerus lol. Sometimes I wonder what the headcanon is going on in some of these peoples head.

Potara fusion > fusion dance. It's an official info. Even if there is a slight difference between ssj blue from one arc or another, it's not nearly big enough to close that gap.

Also ignoring the scalings... what the hell did even Gogeta do? WHAT ARE HIS FEATS? Beat up Broly a little bit? (BROLY WAS FINE AFTER THE BATTLE!) The same Broly who couldnt beat Frieza in an HOUR long fight? (That's longer than the whole ToP lololol) big deal.

Broke space-time while fighting? Buu did it just by shouting like 10 arcs before. Big deal.

Meanwhile Vegito fought a fused Zamasu, who is a multiversal, immortal diety that even transcends timelines and absolutely stomped him.

Vegito blue stomps Gogeta blue. One shots the base/ssj version. Delete this mismatch.

There are so many things wrong with this post. For one, Buu didn't break space/time. He just made portals. And Zamasu wasn't multiversal until he become Infinite Zamasu, and Infinite Zamasu is way above Vegito.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 takenstew22  Moderator
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@takenstew22: Vegito's power is equal to that of Beerus as V-Jump confirmed, Broly due is regarded as the strongest enemy(At least based on the image used during the description) as a LSSJ which puts him above Beerus as Jiren alone was said to surpass the GoDs in power, which Gogeta only won in Blue.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@joviolma said:

@takenstew22: Vegito's power is equal to that of Beerus as V-Jump confirmed, Broly due is regarded as the strongest enemy(At least based on the image used during the description) as a LSSJ, which Gogeta only won in Blue.

I've heard mention of that, but guidebooks aren't always consistent or reliable. Dragon Ball has retconned and messed up alot power scalings so many times.

The differences of manga and anime power levels confuse me just as much as the movies.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@takenstew22: Possible, but based on everything I would say, it's the producers intent to claim Broly is supposed to be above a GoD in power(I would also at least for Broly's movie, to fit it with the anime as it happened post ToP and was not retconned), he do is regarded as being the strongest enemy they faced even after Jiren as a LSSJ, and Jiren has claims of exceed the GoDs, hopefully, the manga confirms this once a for all giving Goku and Beerus a revenge, or make the next enemy defeat Beerus in a actual fight.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't even know if this is manga or anime Vegito.

@gelato_exotic

I think the Broly movie is canon to both the manga and the anime right? I guess both version goes.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base Gogeta

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito both rounds

Gogeta stomps if he is allowed blue.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people are so easy to flock to the statement by freaking Supreme Kai of all people saying Vegito is probably stronger than Beerus,

That was not the statement. Supreme Kai did not say he is PROBABLY stronger. He outright stated that he IS stronger. He said "his power IS already stronger than Beerus".

No Caption Provided

And the reason why people value this statement, is because Supreme Kai is Beerus's mirror soul and his fellow U7 deity of the same rank (not same power ofc... same rank, as if, U7 representative diety). He knows him better than any character with exception of Whis and maybe Champa. He has plenty of past with him, his very soul is bound with him, he is probably the only character who ever saw Beerus go all out, if anyone has ever seen it at all. He is a more credible character in this regard than anybody else.

but deny the same statement of Goku saying Broly is probably stronger than Beerus lol.

Maybe because Goku is a low IQ goofball that makes all kinds of false statements. That would be one reason. Another reason would be that Goku has never seen Beerus go all out. Anime Goku that made that statement has never even seen Beerus fight the other GoD's on the exhibition match. The only experience of Beerus's power he has, is the one he was fighting in his original SSJ god form. That was not even close to Beerus's full power. Goku can't possibly know how strong Beerus is if he went all out on his ass. This statement has no credibility whatsoever.

And for a second time - IT IS NOT EVEN THE SAME STATEMENT. Gou clearly said MAYBE. He said Broly is MAYBE stronger than Beerus - which can just as easily mean, Goku is WONDERING if he is, or he SUPPOSES hat he might be. That doesn't even mean anything on it's own. Comparing it to Kai's outright statement is garbage lowball to Vegito and one of the reasons people hype Gogeta so much.

Sometimes I wonder what the headcanon is going on in some of these peoples head.

Yeah, I wonder that too. Vegita blue stomps Gogeta blue by all reason, statements and logic.

@thoromdil said:

There are so many things wrong with this post.

Than name all of them lmao.

For one, Buu didn't break space/time. He just made portals.

BULLSHIT.

No Caption Provided

That's not a portal, it's a HOLE in reality. And the statement cleary is, he was able to "BREAK THROUGH THE WALL BETWEEN DIMENSIONS". Not create a portal, or a dimension door, or a teleport, or what not. He BROKE throguh wall between dimensions. He broke through fabric of space time. How can you lowball this much and still call yourself a DB fan.

And Zamasu wasn't multiversal until he become Infinite Zamasu, and Infinite Zamasu is way above Vegito.

How in the world is Infinite Zamasu not the same as the Zamasu Vegito fought? He did not change anything, he just left his body and attacked the multiverse. He did not evolve or gain power somehow, if anything, he lost it because his physical body got destroyed by the genkidama sword. There is no statement to support your theory that he somehow became more powerful after he got defeated, lmao. The Zamasu Vegito fought just left the body and tried to overcome reality itself, and nearly succeeded. That's who Vegito fought. A multiversal level being wrapped in Zamasu's fused body. You are just bullshitting out of your freakin mind to make it seem less impressive. Vegito beat one of the strongest characters in dragon ball, who killed all the GoD's on his own, and who actually has multiversal feats. This is why the fact that Vegito is stronger than a GoD makes sense. Zamasu is the only villain ever who required Zamasu's intervention to defeat. These are the facts. You only think Gogeta is above Vegito because his recent movie was cool af. Just admit it, you'll be better off.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thoromdil I'm not going to comment on the rest of your and Stew's debate, but man THANK YOU finally someone acknowledges the fact that Astral Zamasu isn't actually stronger than regular Fused Zamasu I've been trying to say this for years, just his power manifesting in a different form. Super Shenron's immorality never inherently made him stronger, otherwise he wouldn't have been getting clowned by the SSBs and even struggling with pre-rage Trunks, not to mention Goku Black for the most part treated him as nothing but a meat shield.

In fact, in the original Japanese the Dragon's Magic is never even mentioned while Zamasu was becoming his astral form, and it was a dub only line. The only part the Dragon played was keeping his soul alive and allowing him to regenerate after taking damage, thats it. It never demonstrated once the power to make him actually stronger.

Although I wouldn't say he was multiversal though, at best he was low multiversal (but eventually probably would've reached multiversal since he was spreading to different timelines).

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@thoromdil:

That's not a portal, it's a HOLE in reality. And the statement cleary is, he was able to "BREAK THROUGH THE WALL BETWEEN DIMENSIONS". Not create a portal, or a dimension door, or a teleport, or what not. He BROKE throguh wall between dimensions. He broke through fabric of space time. How can you lowball this much and still call yourself a DB fan.

He didn't break space/time. Show me him doing that. I was also not lowballing lmao. Unlike people like you I don't go and mindlessly wank things.

How in the world is Infinite Zamasu not the same as the Zamasu Vegito fought? He did not change anything, he just left his body and attacked the multiverse. He did not evolve or gain power somehow, if anything, he lost it because his physical body got destroyed by the genkidama sword. There is no statement to support your theory that he somehow became more powerful after he got defeated, lmao. The Zamasu Vegito fought just left the body and tried to overcome reality itself, and nearly succeeded. That's who Vegito fought. A multiversal level being wrapped in Zamasu's fused body. You are just bullshitting out of your freakin mind to make it seem less impressive. Vegito beat one of the strongest characters in dragon ball, who killed all the GoD's on his own, and who actually has multiversal feats. This is why the fact that Vegito is stronger than a GoD makes sense. Zamasu is the only villain ever who required Zamasu's intervention to defeat. These are the facts. You only think Gogeta is above Vegito because his recent movie was cool af. Just admit it, you'll be better off.

Okay, for one, Infinite Zamasu was corrupting the entire timeline and was going to do the same with the present one. He literally became a cosmic entity after that and was threatening all of reality. Idk how that's not proof that was stronger than Merged Zamasu. He never showed anything on the scale of that previously. And you're telling me that Vegito is somehow Angel+ tier lol.

You only think Gogeta is above Vegito because his recent movie was cool af. Just admit it, you'll be better off.

That's not it in the slightest. Admit that you're wanking and making mindless headcanon.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@gelato_exotic said:

@thoromdil I'm not going to comment on the rest of your and Stew's debate, but man THANK YOU finally someone acknowledges the fact that Astral Zamasu isn't actually stronger than regular Fused Zamasu I've been trying to say this for years, just his power manifesting in a different form. Super Shenron's immorality never inherently made him stronger, otherwise he wouldn't have been getting clowned by the SSBs and even struggling with pre-rage Trunks, not to mention Goku Black for the most part treated him as nothing but a meat shield.

I mean, the fact he literally became the entire multiverse and was threatening other ones clearly shows he was stronger than ever. He left his body and became a cosmic god. I don't see anything proving he WASN'T stronger at all.

And now I guess we're just gonna go with Vegito being stronger than the Angels or something lol.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gelato_exotic

@takenstew22 said:
@gelato_exotic said:

I mean, the fact he literally became the entire multiverse and was threatening other ones clearly shows he was stronger than ever. He left his body and became a cosmic god. I don't see anything proving he WASN'T stronger at all.

Wait, I think I misunderstood what you guys were saying, my bad. What I meant to really say is that he got stronger of his own accord, and that Super Shenron's immortality had nothing to do with it (thats what I see people saying alot due to the dub only line), I totally agree he got stronger, or at the very least transcended his previous level of existence by existing in multiple timelines at once.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: lol the wanking from both the sides is ridiculous.

Vegito SSB should be stronger than beerus but gogeta in base is in no way stronger than beerus. He should be be as strong as ssj broly who was stronger than two ssbs.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 takenstew22  Moderator

@kingxix said:

@takenstew22: lol the wanking from both the sides is ridiculous.

Vegito SSB should be stronger than beerus but gogeta in base is in no way stronger than beerus. He should be be as strong as ssj broly who was stronger than two ssbs.

Sorry but are you implying I'm also wanking? I didn't say who wins yet, in fact I'd say Zamasu arc SSB Vegito easily stomps base Gogeta. I'd say he still wins against SSJ Gogeta aswell but obviously gets stomped by SSB Gogeta.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Merged zamasu was the fusion between a saiyan who gets unlimited zenkai boosts and an immortal god so when his physical body was destroyed his essences transcended his previous limits and became even stronger

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

Wait, I think I misunderstood what you guys were saying, my bad. What I meant to really say is that he got stronger of his own accord, and that Super Shenron's immortality had nothing to do with it (thats what I see people saying alot due to the dub only line), I totally agree he got stronger, or at the very least transcended his previous level of existence by existing in multiple timelines at once.

Exactly. I'd say Infinite Zamasu was due to both Zamasu's immortality and Black's mutated Saiyan evolution reaching a critical mass and just exploding after Trunks sliced his physical body in half. Basically caused a "glitch in the system" if that makes sense.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Yeah, exactly. All Super Shenron served as was a medium for his regeneration and soul being able to continue to exist on its own even after being "killed".

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: No I am not talking about you. I am saying that those that saying that base gogeta is above ssb vegito or vegito being stronger than astral zamasu are ridiculously wanking

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 takenstew22  Moderator

@kingxix said:

@takenstew22: No I am not talking about you. I am saying that those that saying that base gogeta is above ssb vegito or vegito being stronger than astral zamasu are ridiculously wanking

Oh ok. Thx man.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Thoromdil

@takenstew22 said:

@thoromdil:

He didn't break space/time. Show me him doing that. I was also not lowballing lmao. Unlike people like you I don't go and mindlessly wank things.

Lmao I just showed you. You are the one who has to prove to me that a blatant hole in reality and the statement I showed are somehow a "portal" of some kind. Quit playing dumb please. They said he broke the wall between dimensions. What are walls between dimensions? What separates one reality from another? Is it not space time, from which everything in every dimension is made and defined by? Even if you come up with a new definition, be my guest, I couldn't care less. In any case, this is an exact same thing Broly and Gogeta did when they broke the wall between their dimension and the new one they entered. It's not impressive by any means.

Okay, for one, Infinite Zamasu was corrupting the entire timeline and was going to do the same with the present one. He literally became a cosmic entity after that and was threatening all of reality. Idk how that's not proof that was stronger than Merged Zamasu.

Lmao. By this logic, the first time Goku used kamehameha, he suddenly became much stronger. Because he suddenly went from being a monkey boy to a low tier cosmic entity who can blow up moons with one attack. No. When Goku first used kamehameha, he simply manifested the power that was always witin him. Nothing suggested he suddenly made a transformation or a jump in power or anything. Exactly the same with Zamasu. He just left his body and immediately started attacking the multiverse. there was no new powerups for him, no transformations, nobody stated "oh no, now that Zamasu is out of his body, his power is 100 times greater than before!" nothing like that happened.

He never showed anything on the scale of that previously.

Goku never showed anything on the scale of kamehameha previously. See? This logic is pointless. Every time a character gains a new best feat, that doesn't mean he suddenly evolved and got 100 times stronger. It just means that we didn't see his full power before. Overcoming the multiverse is simply Zamasu's best feat. That doesn't mean he suddenly changed from fused Zamasu in power. You can't back that up with ANYTHING.

Not only that, but fighting a being stronger than a GoD is not "something on that scale" to you? Vegito is stated to be stronger than a top tier GoD such as Beerus. GoD's are stated to be powerful enough to destroy a universe. So if Zamasu can fight a being who is above "universal" and than he displayes above universal feats himself, that is pretty consistent if you ask me.

And you're telling me that Vegito is somehow Angel+ tier lol.

We never saw even a single angel fight seriously. So we have no way to even assess this statement of yours. I'm not saying Vegito is Angel+ tier. I'm saying he is above Gogeta because he has better statements (Supreme Kai statement), better feats (overpowering a multiversal level diety like fused Zamasu) and better fusion than Gogeta because of the potara being LITERALLY STATED to be a superior fusion to a fusion dance.

No Caption Provided

You only think Gogeta is above Vegito because his recent movie was cool af. Just admit it, you'll be better off.

That's not it in the slightest.

So far, it seems to be exactly that. You have no real arguments bruh. Like NONE.

Admit that you're wanking and making mindless headcanon.

LMAOOOOO. Too bad all of the feats, statements and logic are on my side.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol, this guy is hilarious. Comparing Goku gaining the kamehameha for the first time to Zamasu becoming a cosmic entity. What is this backwards logic? If Zamasu had this power the whole time he could've easily did it at the very beginning when he fused. But no, he had to struggle with SSBKK Goku for a bit. Guess SSBKK Goku is multiversal aswell. It's completely obvious he was much more powerful in his astral form. Whis shit his pants when he felt Infinite Zamasu's energy and he's telling me Vegito is stronger than that.

Also, potara being better than fusion dance was from a long, long time ago. Many things have been retconned since then and Goku and Vegeta have gotten many times stronger since the Zamasu arc. Broly movie Gogeta is easily stronger than Zamasu arc Vegito.

As for Buu, he didn't break or shatter time or space. Making a hole to get out of a dimension doesn't equate to literally breaking out of a dimension like Gogeta or Broly did.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thoromdil

@takenstew22 said:

Lol, this guy is hilarious. Comparing Goku gaining the kamehameha for the first time to Zamasu becoming a cosmic entity. What is this backwards logic? If Zamasu had this power the whole time he could've easily did it at the very beginning when he fused.

I think he was busy fighting Vegeto and Goku + Vegeta + Trunks trio before that. He obviously only went for the multiverse takeover once he lost, because he was previously occupied. I'm sorry, but at this point your so called arguments are just pathetic straw grasping. Just because he didn't do something, doesn' mean he couldn't. That's just bullshit.

But no, he had to struggle with SSBKK Goku for a bit.

Struggle? He got kicked once, it was a surprised attack. Lmao, if Goku SSJBKK was able to beat Zamasu, why would he only use it to buy some time and fuse? The shit at this point is so thick I can't see a single argument through it. You really have over 20k posts on this forum? Of THIS caliber? Holy shit. It's a miracle this site isn't a complete joke at this point.

Whis shit his pants when he felt Infinite Zamasu's energy and he's telling me Vegito is stronger than that.

Try again goofball. He was just surprised. So by your logic, when someone is surprised, it means he considers his opponent superior? By this logic, when Grand Priest was surprised by Goku achieving UI, you suggest Grand Priest thinks Goku is stronger than him. Did you actually make another argument on the level of a toddler. I am speechless.

And it's not like Whis stated after the battle that he would've easily beat Zamasu, and that he has something better than a bottle and a spell to take him out... You don't even know statements between the characters you make comments on.

Also, potara being better than fusion dance was from a long, long time ago.

Long time ago -> Not canon. Is that right? gtfo lol

Many things have been retconned since then and Goku and Vegeta have gotten many times stronger since the Zamasu arc.

Bullshit. If you have a proof, show it. Where is a statement that proves potara is no longer stronger than fusion dance? Both fusion dance and potara are actively used in the story at all times. And every time potara is used, statements are far superior to fusion dance. When Kefla used it, she claimed she is able to destroy the universe in one blow and we have tons of statements from angels and GoD's about how absurd her power was. When Zamasu used it, he became a villain capable of overtaking the whole reality. When Vegeto used it, Supreme Kai stated he is above Beerus without hesitation. Meanwhile, fusion dance users like Gotenks receive no such praise in super, Beerus just ignored Gotenks like he was nothing, and Gogeta has a couple vague feats like beating up Broly a little bit and nothing more than that.

And feats aside, where is ANY SENSE in that at all? Potara is a rare and precious divine artifact that only high level kai's have access to. Fusion dance is a couple moves anybody can learn and use anytime they want. How is fusion dance being superior to potara make ANY SENSE in that head of yours. All you do is try to lowball, and make pointless, self defeating arguments that you didn't even spend 5 seconds to rethink.

Broly movie Gogeta is easily stronger than Zamasu arc Vegito.

Once agian, you had like 3 or 4 posts to prove that. You gave me nothing, but cheap, self defeating arguments. No feats to support that. No statements to support that. You are a rule of cool fanboy. You love Gogeta and prefer him over Vegeto because he is cool. 3 posts in and you can't prove jack shit.

As for Buu, he didn't break or shatter time or space. Making a hole to get out of a dimension doesn't equate to literally breaking out of a dimension like Gogeta or Broly did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No Caption Provided

That car was not destroyed. Just because it exploded doesn't mean it was destroyed like that other car that was crushed.

This is how much sense you are making. So making hole =/= breaking out. Even though in the gif I posted, what buu did is specifically called "breaking out". Do you even hear yourself.

As hilarious as it is, you have nothing to say two posts in a row now, so good bye. I have no intention of dragging this waste of time any longer. Remind me never to exchange posts with you again if I ever try. I've never seen anybody on any forum make posts this useless in my entire life.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 takenstew22  Moderator

@thoromdil: It's honestly amazing how absolutely salty you are. I'm gonna reply to a few things you said because just like you said I'm tired of debating people like this.

I think he was busy fighting Vegeto and Goku + Vegeta + Trunks trio before that.

If Zamasu really had multiversal power he could've easily handled all of them and corrupted the entire timeline while doing it.

Struggle? He got kicked once, it was a surprised attack. Lmao, if Goku SSJBKK was able to beat Zamasu, why would he only use it to buy some time and fuse?

IIRC Goku was able to momentarily beam struggle with him. It wasn't just the kick.

You really have over 20k posts on this forum? Of THIS caliber? Holy shit. It's a miracle this site isn't a complete joke at this point.

Nice. So now we've dropped so low as to complain about post count and judge on entire forum off of it. Listen snowflake, I admit myself multiple times that I'm not a good debater, but when I see stuff that's ludicrous to me a don't hesitate to call out on it.

Try again goofball. He was just surprised. So by your logic, when someone is surprised, it means he considers his opponent superior? By this logic, when Grand Priest was surprised by Goku achieving UI, you suggest Grand Priest thinks Goku is stronger than him. Did you actually make another argument on the level of a toddler. I am speechless.

He wasn't just surprised. He flat out said it made his skin tingle and he wasn't in a good expression at all. He looked actually worried. I KNOW that expression and surprise from characters can get overrated at times (trust me, I know) but Whis generally looked like he was worried there, and was a way to show just how crazy Zamasu got after he left his physical form.

Both fusion dance and potara are actively used in the story at all times. And every time potara is used, statements are far superior to fusion dance. When Kefla used it, she claimed she is able to destroy the universe in one blow and we have tons of statements from angels and GoD's about how absurd her power was. When Zamasu used it, he became a villain capable of overtaking the whole reality. When Vegeto used it, Supreme Kai stated he is above Beerus without hesitation. Meanwhile, fusion dance users like Gotenks receive no such praise in super, Beerus just ignored Gotenks like he was nothing, and Gogeta has a couple vague feats like beating up Broly a little bit and nothing more than that.

So now we're basing power off of how good either statements are? I have so far seen nothing that indicates potara being that much better than fusion dance. I generally think both of them are just equal. Gotenks didn't receive "praise" because he was a goofball and Beerus was laughably more powerful than him lol. Broly was a Beerus level character and Gogeta was bullying him when he went Blue.

And feats aside, where is ANY SENSE in that at all? Potara is a rare and precious divine artifact that only high level kai's have access to. Fusion dance is a couple moves anybody can learn and use anytime they want. How is fusion dance being superior to potara make ANY SENSE in that head of yours.

Never once did I say fusion dance was superior. I think they're about equal.

You love Gogeta and prefer him over Vegeto because he is cool.

Once again putting words in mouth. Not only did Goku and Vegeta train before the ToP, but they also gained new forms and it was stated that they got stronger than ever after those events.

No Caption Provided

This is how much sense you are making. So making hole =/= breaking out. Even though in the gif I posted, what buu did is specifically called "breaking out". Do you even hear yourself.

I think you're the one who doesn't understand what I'm talking about. Buu didn't shatter the dimension he was in when he broke out of it. That's what I'm trying to imply. He can't break universes or reality or dimensions just by screaming. Causing holes is much different than full on destroying.

As hilarious as it is, you have nothing to say two posts in a row now, so good bye. I have no intention of dragging this waste of time any longer. Remind me never to exchange posts with you again if I ever try. I've never seen anybody on any forum make posts this useless in my entire life.

Thank god. Debating people this toxic is beyond tiresome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5
deactivated-5fdb8c38b7ef5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna have to go with Vegito on this one.

Bonus ----> Well, SSJ2 Gogeta High Extreme Diff.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MultifandomBoyo

Base Gogeta = Broly Movie SSB > Final Flash (vs Jiren) > Spirit Bomb = Kefla > Spirit Sword >= Vegito Blue