Avatar image for undre
#1 Posted by Undre (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

No KS aizen in base.

No hogyoku regen

Avatar image for alextheboss
#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16363 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo via feats, but Aizen will make him work for it.

Online
Avatar image for limitlesssigil
#3 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one honestly, it kind of depends on how well R2 Ulquiorra would have done against Aizen.

I want to say Aizen manages to cut off his horn and returns him to normal (Assuming he has extensive knowledge of transformed hollows, which it's obvious he does)

If he doesn't find an opportunity to do that then he probably loses.

Avatar image for whatamiseeing
#4 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Aizen can one shot all the espada and Zangetsu cant since he took some time to kill Ulquiorra Aizen is stronger. Genryusai is portrayed as a character without equal and Aizen could tank Genryusais Hado 96 with minor injuries nobody other than aizen could’ve done that. Zangetsu does not have the portrayal to be near Aizen in power.

Avatar image for limitlesssigil
#5 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: Didn't Aizen beat most of the Espada with KS though? I'm not saying he couldn't do so without it but probably not as easily.

Avatar image for kingogkings777
#6 Posted by KingogKings777 (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins going off the statement from one of the espada and isn't the Ichigo that tried getting the jump on Aizen stronger then VL?

@whatamiseeing: Didn't Aizen beat most of the Espada with KS though? I'm not saying he couldn't do so without it but probably not as easily.

I thought they followed him because of how strong he was?

Avatar image for limitlesssigil
#7 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:

Aizen wins going off the statement from one of the espada and isn't the Ichigo that tried getting the jump on Aizen stronger then VL?

@limitlesssigil said:

@whatamiseeing: Didn't Aizen beat most of the Espada with KS though? I'm not saying he couldn't do so without it but probably not as easily.

I thought they followed him because of how strong he was?

He is strong and would undoubtedly beat any of the Espada without the use of KS, but the scene where he 1shot them I'm pretty sure he was using KS.

Avatar image for lpercepts
#8 Posted by LPercepts (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen should take this, since after all, he could easily sweep the Espada. Harribel was at least a Vasto Lorde. Presumably any Espada higher up than her is also a Vasto Lorde, or at least possesses the power of one. I dunoo if Ulquiorra is also a Vasto Lorde though, that one's more vague.

Avatar image for kingogkings777
#9 Posted by KingogKings777 (1734 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for leothegreatest
#10 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3823 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Yeah he used KS against Hallibel but Gin flat out stated that they followed him becuase of his massive power which was above all of them out together.

OT: Aizen still bodies.

Online
Avatar image for alextheboss
#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16363 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: @leothegreatest: @lpercepts: Ulquiorra's second resurrection should make him 5-10x stronger, meaning he could easily be multiple times stronger than even Stark, and then Ichigo is even stronger than Ulquiorra, so Aizen being stronger than the other Espada doesn't really mean much hear.

Online
Avatar image for whatamiseeing
#12 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Ulquiorra said to ichigo there were espada stronger than him.

Avatar image for whatamiseeing
#13 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: the espada said they dont follow aizen because of KS but because of his power. Give zangetsu a free shot on the top 4 espada he cant kill them but aizen could. I dont think he fought any aside from Barragan

Avatar image for limitlesssigil
#14 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing said:

@alextheboss: Ulquiorra said to ichigo there were espada stronger than him.

He was referring to the amount of Reiatsu in base, which is what they get their rankings from.

Avatar image for limitlesssigil
#15 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing said:

@limitlesssigil: the espada said they dont follow aizen because of KS but because of his power. Give zangetsu a free shot on the top 4 espada he cant kill them but aizen could. I dont think he fought any aside from Barragan

It was Gin that said that, and I'm not denying that Aizen could beat any of the Espada including Ulquiorra. But Hollow Ichigo is >> R2 Ulquiorra easily.

Avatar image for alextheboss
#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16363 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: He said that when his form was still a secret. The whole point of his next form was to pretty much make him the strongest espada considering Aizen didn't know about it and he has the best feats. After fighting Ulquiorra Ichigo's new masked form, even while at 50% power, casually knocked down Yami, who was number 0. So a 50% power version of Ichigo, who even at full power would be weaker than VL Ichigo, was around the strength of the strongest numbered espada. We also see Yami's number go from 10 to 0 when transforming, and when Ulquiorra goes into his final form he loses his number all together, which would imply the number system no longer applies to that form.

Online
Avatar image for limitlesssigil
#18 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@whatamiseeing: He said that when his form was still a secret. The whole point of his next form was to pretty much make him the strongest espada considering Aizen didn't know about it and he has the best feats. After fighting Ulquiorra Ichigo's new masked form, even while at 50% power, casually knocked down Yami, who was number 0. So a 50% power version of Ichigo, who even at full power would be weaker than VL Ichigo, was around the strength of the strongest numbered espada. We also see Yami's number go from 10 to 0 when transforming, and when Ulquiorra goes into his final form he loses his number all together, which would imply the number system no longer applies to that form.

I never noticed this, sneaky Kubo

Avatar image for lord_doom159
#19 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen still

Avatar image for phantomrant
#20 Posted by PhantomRant (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

h2 ichigo based on feats against ulquiorra