#1 Posted by Undre (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

No KS aizen in base.

No hogyoku regen

#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo via feats, but Aizen will make him work for it.

#3 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one honestly, it kind of depends on how well R2 Ulquiorra would have done against Aizen.

I want to say Aizen manages to cut off his horn and returns him to normal (Assuming he has extensive knowledge of transformed hollows, which it's obvious he does)

If he doesn't find an opportunity to do that then he probably loses.

#4 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Aizen can one shot all the espada and Zangetsu cant since he took some time to kill Ulquiorra Aizen is stronger. Genryusai is portrayed as a character without equal and Aizen could tank Genryusais Hado 96 with minor injuries nobody other than aizen could’ve done that. Zangetsu does not have the portrayal to be near Aizen in power.

#5 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: Didn't Aizen beat most of the Espada with KS though? I'm not saying he couldn't do so without it but probably not as easily.

#6 Posted by KingogKings777 (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins going off the statement from one of the espada and isn't the Ichigo that tried getting the jump on Aizen stronger then VL?

@whatamiseeing: Didn't Aizen beat most of the Espada with KS though? I'm not saying he couldn't do so without it but probably not as easily.

I thought they followed him because of how strong he was?

#7 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:

Aizen wins going off the statement from one of the espada and isn't the Ichigo that tried getting the jump on Aizen stronger then VL?

@limitlesssigil said:

I thought they followed him because of how strong he was?

He is strong and would undoubtedly beat any of the Espada without the use of KS, but the scene where he 1shot them I'm pretty sure he was using KS.

#8 Posted by LPercepts (556 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen should take this, since after all, he could easily sweep the Espada. Harribel was at least a Vasto Lorde. Presumably any Espada higher up than her is also a Vasto Lorde, or at least possesses the power of one. I dunoo if Ulquiorra is also a Vasto Lorde though, that one's more vague.

#9 Posted by KingogKings777 (2059 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Yeah he used KS against Hallibel but Gin flat out stated that they followed him becuase of his massive power which was above all of them put together.

OT: Aizen still bodies.

#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: @leothegreatest: @lpercepts: Ulquiorra's second resurrection should make him 5-10x stronger, meaning he could easily be multiple times stronger than even Stark, and then Ichigo is even stronger than Ulquiorra, so Aizen being stronger than the other Espada doesn't really mean much hear.

#12 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Ulquiorra said to ichigo there were espada stronger than him.

#13 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: the espada said they dont follow aizen because of KS but because of his power. Give zangetsu a free shot on the top 4 espada he cant kill them but aizen could. I dont think he fought any aside from Barragan

#14 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing said:

@alextheboss: Ulquiorra said to ichigo there were espada stronger than him.

He was referring to the amount of Reiatsu in base, which is what they get their rankings from.

#15 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing said:

@limitlesssigil: the espada said they dont follow aizen because of KS but because of his power. Give zangetsu a free shot on the top 4 espada he cant kill them but aizen could. I dont think he fought any aside from Barragan

It was Gin that said that, and I'm not denying that Aizen could beat any of the Espada including Ulquiorra. But Hollow Ichigo is >> R2 Ulquiorra easily.

#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: He said that when his form was still a secret. The whole point of his next form was to pretty much make him the strongest espada considering Aizen didn't know about it and he has the best feats. After fighting Ulquiorra Ichigo's new masked form, even while at 50% power, casually knocked down Yami, who was number 0. So a 50% power version of Ichigo, who even at full power would be weaker than VL Ichigo, was around the strength of the strongest numbered espada. We also see Yami's number go from 10 to 0 when transforming, and when Ulquiorra goes into his final form he loses his number all together, which would imply the number system no longer applies to that form.

#18 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@whatamiseeing: He said that when his form was still a secret. The whole point of his next form was to pretty much make him the strongest espada considering Aizen didn't know about it and he has the best feats. After fighting Ulquiorra Ichigo's new masked form, even while at 50% power, casually knocked down Yami, who was number 0. So a 50% power version of Ichigo, who even at full power would be weaker than VL Ichigo, was around the strength of the strongest numbered espada. We also see Yami's number go from 10 to 0 when transforming, and when Ulquiorra goes into his final form he loses his number all together, which would imply the number system no longer applies to that form.

I never noticed this, sneaky Kubo

#19 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen still

#20 Posted by PhantomRant (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

h2 ichigo based on feats against ulquiorra

#21 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: late but whatever. Ulquiorra's second release is not a secret to himself hes aware of his own power and he said there are 3 espada more powerful than himself. Yammy is not one of the 3 espada Ulquiorra said that were stronger than himself. Tia and Grimmjow didnt have numbers on their bodies either after their release. Im pretty sure none of them did aside from yammy

#22 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: He said that before he revealed he had another form and he was saying it to lower Ichigo's moral. The statement is meaningless.

#23 Posted by FaradaySloth (9365 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo imo should win.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#24 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo would smack him honestly.

#25 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo mid diff.

#26 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Why does it matter if he revealed it or not ulquiorra knows his own forms. You make it seem he didnt know he could transform a second time.

#27 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17461 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: Because it would be a spoiler and I just explained it to you, he was trying to lower Ichigo's moral. For all we know Kubo might not have thought up the form yet. There is no point in a second form other than to make Ulquiorra the strongest espada. He was already winning in his first release, what would be the point of a second release if not to make him the strongest? The whole point was to hype up just how strong he really was, to end up hyping up how strong Ichigo really was in his full hollow form. He even flat out said not even Aizen knew of the form, which is as close as it gets to the author hinting his number doesn't mean anything.

#28 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Ulquiorra does not have to reveal or mention the form at all. Not sure why you bring that up. Yes he was trying to lower his moral does not change the fact ulquiorra is not a liar, he tells the truth, this is not Gin. Even with the second form hes still is not stronger than Starrk or Barragan. The point was to test Ichigos power, to see his rate of growth. He said Aizen has not seen him like this, still Aizen couldve known or he told Aizen about it since he specifically said seen not Aizen has no knowledge of it. Everything has been apart of Aizen's plan as he has said which includes the fight between ichigo and ulquiorra. Aizen states Ichigo's growth was apart of his plan, he couldve easily known about the form and wanted to test Ichigo's hollow power against it.

We will have to agree to disagree