User Lists: 0

Vegeta and Nappa stomp theverse

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Baryon Mode Naruto.....or are we back to DBZ wanking where we use fanfic power level multiplications to gauge DB characters?

PPMUni23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baryon Mode Naruto solos DBZ verse.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing in Z that can stop Naruto now is super Buu or Kid Buu. SSJ3 officially gets washed now.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only thing impressive about n Naruto is his reaction speed. He gets washed in everything else.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker forms would stomp Nappa and Raditz. They're not even faster than lightning. Also have trash physicals. Only thing they're superior in is energy blasts, but they'll get speedblitzed and stomped way before that.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eredin12

@antonio_1996: Look at this delusional troll agian

Weaker forms would stomp Nappa and Raditz.

How about no?

They're not even faster than lightning.

No Caption Provided

They are relativistic by feats, but once agian thanks for proving us all how delsunal you are

Also have trash physicals.

Given that they can tank Piccolo's moon busting blast that literly desintrigated moon and sent those pieces( weighing many quintillion tons) flying at relativistic speed by its sheer force, its at least moon level force with big lowball( and in case you don't know the force is what deals damage in a punch or kick since that seems to be nuclear physics for you )

No Caption Provided

as well as stop it with their bare hands, so no their physicals are very good, DB characters have comperable physicals to their energy attacks, obvious to anoyne who saw the series without intent to lowball

No Caption Provided

Only thing they're superior in is energy blasts, but they'll get speedblitzed and stomped way before that.

Also in durability/ strenght(Nappa), he is only faster in speed and has better hax

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stans are the absolute filth of the world.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

My god how delusional some Naruto fanboys are here, bellow lightning speed/ trash physicals Nappa and Raditz? Naruto stomping SS3?You legit lose brain cells just by seeing what they write, some are just trolling but some are actually legit serious which is sad

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RDCDesmond

Y’all got nothing else better to do than create the same boring Naruto vs DBZ threads on a holiday which turn into unnecessary trolling and drama 😭😭

No Caption Provided

Naruto on these ninjas mind rent free 😩😩😭💀🔥

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cybernetics

@rdcdesmond: Is only holiday in your country. The world exist outside of your country.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet Level Raditz stomps alone.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: Is only holyday in your country. The world exist outside of your country.

It's a detestable day at that. Calling it a holy day is absurd. Millions of native americans invaded and slaughtered, raped, and given disease.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybernetics said:

@rdcdesmond: Is only holyday in your country. The world exist outside of your country.

It's a detestable day at that. Calling it a holy day is absurd. Millions of native americans invaded and slaughtered, raped, and given disease.

Ops, Mistype.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
panda_emperorix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybernetics said:

Sad, but tru

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto beats these guys. He isn't soloing DBZ tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rxdking said:

Naruto stans are the absolute filth of the world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Naruto/Boruto fan please delete your account and never post on another forum site ever again, cuz yall Brains are very small

OT: Nappa uses 2 Fingers to erase the verse

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RDCDesmond

@thegodmadara said:

Every Naruto/Boruto fan please delete your account and never post on another forum site ever again, cuz yall Brains are very small

Your telling Naruto Boruto debaters to delete their accounts but your literal name is god Madara and you have been known to say he is strongest in verse💀😭

please have a seat in the back

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@antonio_1996: Look at this delusional troll agian

So anyone who has a different view than you is a troll? Let's have a civilized debate or I'll ignore you going forward.

How about no?

Literally yes.

They are relativistic by feats, but once agian thanks for proving us all how delsunal you are

They're not. Not even close especially not with feats. In you insist, show me and I'll happily debunk those as these very claims have been thoroughly debunked before. DBZ characters don't reach relativistic until the Buu Saga and I'd like you to show otherwise.

Given that they can tank Piccolo's moon busting blast that literly desintrigated moon and sent those pieces( weighing many quintillion tons) flying at relativistic speed by its sheer force,

So?

its at least moon level force with big lowball( and in case you don't know the force is what deals damage in a punch or kick since that seems to be nuclear physics for you )

How does this prove the team to have good physicals?

as well as stop it with their bare hands, so no their physicals are very good,

Stopping an energy beam before it detonates is not a feat for having good physicals and you are delusional if you think otherwise.

Bijuu Mode Naruto slapped away 5 mountain busters with his bare hands BEFORE they detonated yet you don't see anyone claiming this version of Naruto to have multi-mountain level physicals. So why do you get to claim Nappa/Raditz have moon level physicals for stopping an energy blasts that DIDN'T DETONATE? Your argument is fallacious.

DB characters have comperable physicals to their energy attacks,

NO they do NOT and this has been proven on numerous occasions. Show me even a mountain level physical strike for anyone up to the Saiyan Saga. You can't because there's no feats to support this.

obvious to anoyne who saw the series with intent to highball and wank

Corrected that for you.

No Caption Provided

Thank you for showing me Raditz stopping an energy blast that didn't detonate with moon level force. This is NOT an impressive physical feat. Stop fooling yourself.

Also in durability/ strenght(Nappa),

False. Show me even one strength feat that warrants this conclusion. Also, they have trash durability to everything other than energy blasts.

he is only faster in speed,

Yes, massively faster. You've yet to prove that your team is even lightning speed let alone fast enough to not get blitzed right away.

sure with hax, he can pull win

He doesn't need hax. He outclasses the team in everything except DC. Even with that, their energy blasts are not nearly fast enough to tag Naruto and if the team engages in H2H they get stomped. It's really that simple. Add to the fact that they have no hax, no intelligence(they literally try to tank anything), no speed advantage, no strength advantage and literally nothing that'll help them win it's pretty obvious they lose pretty easily. Especially since Naruto is bloodlusted and has unlimited chakra.

but what you said here was just nonsense, and shows what joke you are

What I said is backed by all the feats and the only joke here is you. Please provide feats of these supposed relativistic speed feats(there's none btw) and also show these strength feats. Because there's none of those as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara said:

Your telling Naruto Boruto debaters to delete their accounts but your literal name is god Madara and you have been known to say he is strongest in verse💀😭

please have a seat in the back

You are the most ignorant person on this site

1. My name is TGM cuz Madara is one of my fav characters out of all anime/manga

2. Never once have I said Madara is the strongest in the verse when Kaguya is literally stronger than him so stop with your lies

3. Your an Idiot who thinks anyone in Naruto can beat Frieza

Please dont tag me and delete your account

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 fingers erases the verse

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12

@antonio_1996:

So anyone who has a different view than you is a troll? Let's have a civilized debate or I'll ignore you going forward.

No only somone like you whose comments proved that he is a delusional DB lowballer, you get the treatment you deserve, i do will not insult you, but your delusions and fanboyism needs to be acknowledged

They're not. Not even close especially not with feats. In you insist, show me and I'll happily debunk those as these very claims have been thoroughly debunked before. DBZ characters don't reach relativistic until the Buu Saga and I'd like you to show otherwise.

This once agian shows just how much delsunal you are, my guy you are not capable of debunking anything, few DB lowballers such as yourself( and there is only a few really currently ), thinking something which 99% of people here disagrees with and laughs at is not debunking, these guys can dodge blast from Piccolo that can reach the moon in seconds at close range, and Nappa can blitz guy that can do it

How does this prove the team to have good physicals?

Hmm, maybe because

1.They can tank moon level FORCE and yet they can hurt each other with a FORCE of their own hits?

No Caption Provided

2. They can much it with their hands

Stopping an energy beam before it detonates is not a feat for having good physicals and you are delusional if you think otherwise.

Yeah it is since to do that you need to mach its power, its force which they did here, that is why you need a stronger beam to overpower another beam in the clash and if they are evenly matched they are just as strong, just as Daizenshuu confirmed here when Gohan pushes Cell beam despite it having solar system level force

Translation: "An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!".

it blowing up or not is irrelevant, to do what they did you need to stop/ mach its power with your bare hands which they did

Bijuu Mode Naruto slapped away 5 mountain busters with his bare hands BEFORE they detonated yet you don't see anyone claiming this version of Naruto to have multi-mountain level physicals. So why do you get to claim Nappa/Raditz have moon level physicals for stopping an energy blasts that DIDN'T DETONATE? Your argument is fallacious.

Actualy people do use that feat do claim that lot since its legit, that Naruto does have multi mountain level stats, its BM nothing wrong with that since you need to mach its power to do that, this is not the grande genius that detonates, so if it does detonate anoyne can stop it without strength, this is an energy beam, to stop energy beam unlike with granade you need to mach its power which they did here

NO they do NOT and this has been proven on numerous occasions. Show me even a mountain level physical strike for anyone up to the Saiyan Saga. You can't because there's no feats to support this.

Once agian few delsunal DB lowballers with IQ of room temperature thinking something is not proving it, fact that they can mach power of those beams, overpower them with their hits, tank their force and hurt each other despite that with the force of their hits is what proves that they do not mention universal feats in super and galaxy ones in Buu saga

Corrected that for you.

So 99% of people here are like that but few sad Naruto lowballers anoyne laughs at such as yourself are right? Is that so?

False. Show me even one strength feat that warrants this conclusion. Also, they have trash durability to everything other than energy blasts.

Alredy did above, lets start easy for your litle brain to be able to comprehend, punch deals damage with FORCE , energy blast they can tank has moon level FORCE, meaning their durability against the same thing, FORCE, is not weaker, that would make 0 logical sense but them agian its not like you have any logic, to begin with

Yes, massively faster. You've yet to prove that your team is even lightning speed let alone fast enough to not get blitzed right away.

Faster yes, massively? Not really, this team is relativistic and even Kid Goku post-Kami training was faster than lightning, trying to argue that Nappa is not once again shows just how delusional you are

No Caption Provided

He doesn't need hax. He outclasses the team in everything except DC. Even with that, their energy blasts are not nearly fast enough to tag Naruto and if the team engages in H2H they get stomped. It's really that simple. Add to the fact that they have no hax, no intelligence(they literally try to tank anything), no speed advantage, no strength advantage and literally nothing that'll help them win it's pretty obvious they lose pretty easily. Especially since Naruto is bloodlusted and has unlimited chakra.

He only outclasses them in speed and hax, Nappa is a lot stronger and more durable, and no they do not try to tank everything eaither( Raditz), in h2h he would lose if it was not for life draining since he is outclassed stats-wise with Nappa

What I said is backed by all the feats and the only joke here is you. Please provide feats of these supposed relativistic speed feats(there's none btw) and also show these strength feats. Because there's none of those as well.

What you said is backed by nothing really, as i said these guys can dodge something that moves at 40% speed of light at point-blank range, and i already showed strenght feats above

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With dragonball, you need Piccolo Jr. saga to beat One Piece, Frieza saga to beat Naruto and you don't beat Bleach.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RDCDesmond

@thegodmadara: most of your posts and forums you make are idiotic and makes no sense

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Madara wankdom prob got Madara wallpapers in your room

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: most of your posts and forums you make are idiotic and makes no sense

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara wankdom prob got Madara wallpapers in your room

Ye your an Idiot

1. JJ Hags isnt the strongest in the verse and Madara is above JJ Hags

2. Isshiki is below Kaguya and Hags

3. Nice one pulling 3 month old post of me trolling My000
As I said I dont wank Madara, never have and never will dudes not even the strongest in his verse so what purpose does it seve to wank dumbass

OT: Vegeta and Nappa blitz and oneshot

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Antonio_1996

@eredin12 said:

@antonio_1996:

No only somone like you whose comments proved that he is one

Ok.

This once agian shows just how much delsunal you are, my guy you are not capable of debunking anything, few sad DB lowballers such as yourself thinking something which 99% of people here disagrees with and laughs at is not debunking, these guys can dodge blast from Piccolo that can reach the moon in seconds

So no feats then. Good to know.

Hmm, maybe becuase

1.They can tank that force

2. They can much it with their hands

You haven't demonstrated that.

Yeah it is since to do that you need to mach its power, its force which they did here

No it doesn't you absolute moron. The only reason piccolo' beam had moon level force is because it DETONATED. You have to prove that a beam that hasn't detonated also has moon level force which you have no way of doing.

Actualy people do use that feat do claim that since its legit, that Naruto does have multi mountain level stats, its BM nothign wrong with that since in DB and in other verses to stop beam you need to mach its power

Most people consider only Six Paths Naruto and above to have multi-mountain level physicals so you and anyone who agrees with about BM Naruto having multi-mountain level strength is wrong. Again, those Bijuu Bombs only have multi-mountain level DC because they explode. You have to prove that they somehow have multi-mountain level DC passively.

BM Naruto does not have multi-mountain level strength for slapping away a projectile that has the potential to destroy mountains without it detonating. If he slapped away the force of the Bijuu Bombs exploding then we'd be having a different conversation. Again, your arguments are deeply flawed.

Once agian few delsunal DB lowballers with IQ of room temperature thinking something is not proving it, yes they do, they can mach those beams, oveprower them with their htis, tank its force and hurt each other despite that with their hits, so yes Sayian Saga is very much that storng

Dude just give me the damn feats. Calling people trolls and lowballers doesn't automatically make you right. You have to provide evidence for your assertions. If you're not going to give me feats that indicate your claims I'll be accepting your concession.

So 99% of people here are like that but few sad Naruto lowballers anoyne laughs at such as yourself are right? Hmm really?

Again, stop being hostile and rude. We're on a debating platform. Continue acting like a rude child one more time and I'll simply ignore you. Let's respect one another.

Alredy did above, lets start agian for your litle brain to be able to comprehend, punch deals damage with force, energy blast they tanked has moon level force, meaning their durability aginst same thing, force in punch is not weaker

I already showed you why your conclusions were false. Read over them again. Provide feats and not arguments that are flawed and have been debunked before.

Faster yes, massively?

YES.

not really, this team is relativistic

You'd have a hard time proving even Namek Saga Goku to be that fast. Again, provide actual feats or I'll dismiss this silly claim.

and even Kid Goku post Kami training was faster than lightning

This is complete and utter dung. Been debunked before. Not going over this with you.

He only outclasses them in speed and hax, Nappa is lot stronger and more durable, and no they do not try to tank everything eaither( Raditz), in h2h he would lose if it was not for life draiinng

He outclasses them in speed, hax, strength and everything except DC and you have yet to prove otherwise. Claims does not equal feats.

What you said is backed by nothing really,

Prove it.

as i said these guys can dodge something that moves at 40% speed of light at point-blank range,

Ki Blasts move at inconsistent speeds throughout the series. Also, the beam took over 4 seconds to reach the moon in the anime. In the manga no timeframe was given.

Even if I agreed that these guys can dodge beams that move 40% LS they still get outclassed in speed massively.

and i already showed strenght feats above

You have yet to prove that stopping an energy projectile with the POTENTIAL to blow up a moon to be a strength feat. Ki blasts are only moon/planet level AFTER they've detonated. Your argument about them having PASSIVE moon level force is pure headcanon and backed by absolutely nothing. If you bring up this argument again then we're done.

I've already showed this particular argument to be flawed and all you come up with is supposed claims of Ki Blasts having moon level force before they even denotated. wtf.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RDCDesmond

@thegodmadara: Madara isn’t above JJ Hags. He is at least above Pre Juubi Hags or close to him and fact that Naruto was relevant to him in power and speed debunks him being above Juubi Hagoromo lol who is stacked with KAGUYA 10 tails power as well You wank Madara to absurd levels then try to shit on Naruto fandom as a whole as if you aren’t one of those crusty fans like the rest of us

On Topic: Naruto blitzes and and destroys them easily. No one in Saiyan Saga is even reacting to Adult SPSM let alone Baryon Mode. The hell😭💀You gonna need to pull up deep with the namek saga 🥱

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Madara isn’t above JJ Hags. He is at least above Pre Juubi Hags or close to him. You wank Madara to absurd levels then try to shit on Naruto fandom as a whole as if you aren’t one of those crusty fans

1. ye your an Idiot refrain from tagging me in your shitty post

2. Rinnesharingan Madara is stronger than JJ Hags and Madara been surpassed Pre JJ Hags in his 1st JJ form

3. Never have wanked Madara and dont plan to, your a fucking Idiot who thinks Naruto is beating Sick SSJ Goku please dont tag me again

4. Ye your a pathetic troll, My fav verse isnt even Naruto LMAO, nowhere near my Fav verse so try this shit with someone else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta and Nappa blitz and oneshot

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara at his highest isn't above JJ Hags or even Hags without the Juubi.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eredin12

@antonio_1996:

I literly mentioned it in your own quote it lol

"These guys can dodge blast from Piccolo that can reach the moon in seconds"

Demonstrated what? That they can tank beam that has that force? Did you even see the series? The only somone who did not would say such nonsense, i even literly posted that feat

No Caption Provided

No it doesn't you absolute moron. The only reason piccolo' beam had moon level force is because it DETONATED. You have to prove that a beam that hasn't detonated also has moon level force which you have no way of doing.

Funny how you cried about " civilized debate" and then started with insults, detonating is irelvant as i explained this is not granade but beam as Daizenshuu here clearly states with Gohan pushing Cell blast before it detonated despite it having solar system force, meaning it needed to overpower that force

Translation: "An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!".

the beam has that force regardless of does it detonate or not, this is not grande, but beam, when it detonates that force just spreads everywhere and destroys everything but he still mached that power, that force with his bare hands

Most people consider only Six Paths Naruto and above to have multi-mountain level physicals so you and anyone who agrees with about BM Naruto having multi-mountain level is wrong. Again, those Bijuu Bombs only have multi-mountain level DC because they explode. You have to prove that they somehow have multi-mountain level DC passively.

BM Naruto does not have multi-mountain level strength for slapping away a projectile that has the potential to destroy mountains without it detonating. If he slapped away the force of the Bijuu Bombs exploding then we'd be having a different conversation. Again, your arguments are deeply flawed.

No? Most people think Six paths one has multi-continental physicals since he does, BM one has multi mountain ones yes and once agian this is not bomb, but blasts, beams, this is not grande that anyone can easily stop before it detonates, to mach blasts you need to mach its power hence why stronger ones easily overpower weaker ones and when they are evenly mached in a clash they are just as strong unlike with granade when they explode that power just spreads but to deflect it or mach it as they did you need to mach and overpower its power

Power of beam is same when it detonates or not, only that power spreads when it detonates, once agian this is not granade

And also they can tank that beam when it explodes, it exploded in his face yet Raditz easily tanked that force

Dude just give me the damn feats. Calling people trolls and lowballers doesn't automatically make you right. You have to provide evidence for your assertions. If you're not going to give me feats that indicate your claims I'll be accepting your concession.

I already did give you feats, something you chose to ignore

Again, stop being hostile and rude.

We're on a debating platform. Continue acting like a rude child one more time and I'll simply ignore you. Let's respect one another.

ironic coming from a guy who called me a moron without me ever using any such insult, just for having difirnet opinion, i only called you delsunal and but i never insulted you with any such petty insults, I will not insult you but for thigns you said you get the treatment you deserve, nothing more, nothing less, respect is earned not given

I already showed you why your conclusions were false. Read over them again. Provide feats and not arguments that are flawed and have been debunked before.

No? You did not even counter this point at all, the point that Raditz actually tanked beam exploding in his face, he tanked its force exploding in his face, you did not counter that at all, and as i said before few lowballers with IQ of room temperature such as yourself thinking something does not make something debunked when 99% of people disagrees

You'd have a hard time proving even Namek Saga Goku to be that fast. Again, provide actual feats or I'll dismiss this silly claim.

Oh but i did you run away from it as you did form one above, and no Namek Goku is FTL, once agian very clear to people who are not delusional lowballers like you

This is complete and utter dung. Been debunked before. Not going over this with you.

Lmao, you did not even try, to clear scan that confirms it you said " BeEN DeBuNKED BeFORE, NoT GoInG OvEr IT" once agian how many times do i need to dell you? Few and only a few really lowballers with room level IQ saying something does not make something debunked

He outclasses them in speed, hax, strength and everything except DC and you have yet to prove otherwise. Claims does not equal feats.

But problem is you ignore feats, just ignore them, i did post feats that prove it, you just chose to ignore them, " ItS BeEN DeBUnkED" is your only counter to them

Ki Blasts move at inconsistent speeds throughout the series. Also, the beam took over 4 seconds to reach the moon in the anime. In the manga no timeframe was given.

In anime, it was 3 seconds, in mana it was in one panel so we use anime to get the exact number, that is first, second no there is nothing inconsistent abotu them, there is no proof this was inconsistent, it was just this fast and he could dodge it at point-blank range

Loading Video...

Even if I agreed that these guys can dodge beams that move 40% LS they still get outclassed in speed massively.

Its fact regardless of do you agree or not, and second, that is Raditz, Nappa can blitz him so not massively really

You have yet to prove that stopping an energy projectile with the POTENTIAL to blow up a moon to be a strength feat. Ki blasts are only moon/planet level AFTER they've detonated. Your argument about them having PASSIVE moon level force is pure headcanon and backed by absolutely nothing. If you bring up this argument again then we're done.

Its literly backed by Daizenshuu itself lol, and once agian this is not grande, beam has that power all the time, when it blows it up it just goes everywhere and causes destruction but its power is always the same and they can stop it with their bare hands but not just that also TANK it exploding in their face which you ignored, so yeah

No Caption Provided

'

I've already showed this particular argument to be flawed and all you come up with is supposed claims of Ki Blasts having moon level force before they even denotated. wtf.

No? All you did is show that you are delsunal with bellow lightning bad physicals Nappa, you did not counter this claim at all you run away from it, and used nonsense, while i did show it has that force, once agian this is not grante, it always has same force/ power when it explodes it just goes in evrey direction and he can tank that force exploding as well

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Antonio_1996

@eredin12 said:

@antonio_1996:

I literly mentioned it, learn to read

"These guys can dodge blast from Piccolo that can reach the moon in seconds"

Demonstrated what? That they can tank beam that has that force? Did you even see the series? The only somone who did not would say such nonsense, i even literly posted that feat

No Caption Provided

Funny how you cried abotu " Civilized debate" and then started with insults, only shows what joke you are, even more, detonating is irelvant as i explained this is not grante but beam as Daizenshuu here clearly states with Gohan pushing Cell blast before it detonated despite it having solar system force, the beam has that force regardless of does it detonate or not, this is not granted, but beam, when it detonates that force just spreads everywhere and destroys everything but he still mached that power, that force with his bare hands

Most people consider only Six Paths Naruto and above to have multi-mountain level physicals so you and anyone who agrees with about BM Naruto having multi-mountain level is wrong. Again, those Bijuu Bombs only have multi-mountain level DC because they explode. You have to prove that they somehow have multi-mountain level DC passively.

No? Most people think Six paths one has multi-continental physicals since he does, BM one has multi mountain ones yes and once agian this is not bomb, but blasts, beams, this is not grande that anyone cna stop before it detonates, to mach blasts you need to mach its power hence why stronger ones easily overpower weaker ones and when they are evenly mached in a clash they are just as strong unlike with grandes, when they explode that power just spreads but to deflect it or mach it as they did you need to mach and overpower its power/ force

Power of beam is same when it detonates or not, only that power spreads when it detonates, once agian this is not granade

And also they can tank that beam when it explodes, it exploded in his face yet Raditz easily tanked that force

I already did give you feats, something you chose to ignore

Again, stop being hostile and rude.

We're on a debating platform. Continue acting like a rude child one more time and I'll simply ignore you. Let's respect one another.

ironic coming from a guy who called me a moron without me ever using such insult, I do not insult you but for thigns you said you get the treatment you deserve, nothing more, nothing less, respect is earned

No? You did not even counter this point at all, point that Raditz actually tanked beam exploding in his face, he tanked its force exploding in his face, you did not counter that at all, and as i said before few lowballers with IQ of room temperature such as yourself thinking something does not make something debunked when 99% of people disagrees

Oh but i did you run away from it as you did form one above, and no Namek Goku is FTL, once agian very clear to people who are not delusional lowballers like you

Lmao, you did not even try, to clear scan that confirms it you said " BeEN DeBuNKED BeFORE, NoT GoInG OvEr IT" once agian how many times do i need to dell you? Few and only a few really lowballers with room level IQ saying something does not make something debunked

But problem is you ignore feats, just ignore them, i did post feats that prove it, you just chose to ignore them, " ItS BeEN DeBUnkED" is your only counter to them

In anime, it was 3 seconds, in mana it was in one panel so we use anime to get the exact number, that is first, second no there is nothing inconsistent abotu them, there is no proof this was inconsistent, it was just this fast and he could dodge it at point-blank range

Loading Video...

Its fact regardless of does your delusional ass agree or not, and second, that is Raditz, Nappa can blitz him so no massively no

Its literly backed by Daizenshuu lol, and once agian this is not grande, beam has that power all the time, when it blows it up it just goes everywhere and causes destruction but its power is always the same and they can stop it with their bare hands but not just that also TANK it exploding in their face which you ignored, so yeah

No Caption Provided

'

No? All you did is show that you are delsunal with bellow lightning bad physicals Nappa, you did not counter this claim at all you run away from it, and used nonsense, while i did show it has that force, once agian this is not grante, it always has same force/ power when it explodes it just goes in evrey direction and he can tank that force exploding as well

You keep bringing up the same debunked arguments and keep throwing random insults instead of presenting your ideas like an adult. Also, everything you said is false. It feels like I'm literally debating a 12 year old so I'm not wasting my time with any further. Have a nice day.

OT: Naruto whitewashes.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, multi-continental physicals from War Arc Naruto is laughable. But then again, this guy probably thinks picking up a grenade and throwing it before it detonates would mean you have grenade level physicals lmao.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eredin12

@antonio_1996: Lol i love how you continue to think few delsunal DB lowballers thinking something makes it debunked and false despite what 99% of reasonable people think

And I did not insult you, you are the one who did that, i did, however, say that you are a delusional guy with an IQ of room temperature since your arguments proved that about you, not me

Also, multi-continental physicals from War Arc Naruto is laughable.

Aar arc one? Sure, Sage of six paths one? No, he has those feats and scaling from Last

But then again, this guy probably thinks picking up a grenade and throwing it before it detonates would mean you have grenade level physicals lmao.

that is precisely what i dont, and i explained to you the difference between stoping beam and granade, stoping and deflecting the former requires to mach its power, hence why we have epic beam clashes like these where beams of equal strenght are equally matched until one becomes stronger and overpowers it

Loading Video...

But when one is much weaker it instantly overpowers it like if it was not even there despite both being just as big/ having the same mass

Loading Video...

I even showed Daizenshuu stating that to push back beam you need to overpower its force with Cell and Gohan, hell Goku and Beerus beam clash also literly made shcowkave that shaked entire DB universe as well by their force, even more proof of that, you even see just how much shocked Piccolo was when Frieza deflected full power beam from Vegeta with " just kick", why ( since he can effortlesly do same to one from anyone in Sayian saga at that point with a flick)? Because it has a big mass? Since grande deflecting is all about mass? No all of them have similar mass, but because of its power that he overpowered with just a kick, that is is what terrified him and shocked him

while stoping and deflecting grande does not, since its mechanical device that does not work like beam of power

Anyway, my job here is done, I adresed what i wanted, and i would really prefer not to hear any more nonsense about bellow mach 300/ mountain level Nappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, multi-continental physicals from War Arc Naruto is laughable. But then again, this guy probably thinks picking up a grenade and throwing it before it detonates would mean you have grenade level physicals lmao.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eredin12

@thegodmadara: Wait for a second, aren't you the guy who argues for Nappa and Raditz being even stronger than me ? Actually, i get it you dont agree with Naruto being that strong but do with DB, well-wired double standards there but fine

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond said:

@thegodmadara: Madara isn’t above JJ Hags. He is at least above Pre Juubi Hags or close to him. You wank Madara to absurd levels then try to shit on Naruto fandom as a whole as if you aren’t one of those crusty fans

1. ye your an Idiot refrain from tagging me in your shitty post

2. Rinnesharingan Madara is stronger than JJ Hags and Madara been surpassed Pre JJ Hags in his 1st JJ form

3. Never have wanked Madara and dont plan to, your a fucking Idiot who thinks Naruto is beating Sick SSJ Goku please dont tag me again

4. Ye your a pathetic troll, My fav verse isnt even Naruto LMAO, nowhere near my Fav verse so try this shit with someone else

I imagine you’re some 15 year old bot who splurges out weak counters before he thinks

No bruh L juubi madara isn’t stronger than Juubi hag. 3 eyes only feat is IT and that isn’t something that puts him over Juubi Hagoromo Power wise nor speed. What proof do you have that he gained an incredible boost with 3rd eye ??

Juubi Hag is arguably stronger than Kaguya since he has her 10 tails form saying Madara is stronger than that form is hilarious
L mate

JJ Madara is around pre Juubi Hag not post lol
Oh I’m a idiot cus I said baruon mode can beat a dying sick Goku if he just survives the first few mins and drains the rest of his life with a few punches boxing style which is facts.

Adult Naruto in base is LS

Biju Mode is over 10 times boost in power and speed (10 x LS)

Sage Mode is over 10 times boost

BSM is over 20 times boost since its BM + SM combined (20 x LS)

SPSM is above BSM (Above 20 x LS)

Baryon Mode is above SPSM

Baryon Mode is at least twice as strong and fast as spsm meaning 40 x LS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ye I dont answer to fucking Idiots

This dude probably thinks BYM Naruto can beat Andriod 17 and 18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: I thought I told your dumbass not to tag me, your literally the definition of a stupid fucking narutard

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Naruto gets clapped hard King Vegeta with a wave of his hand could destroy multiple planets Vegeta is almost twice as strong as his father.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: I thought I told your dumbass not to tag me, your literally the definition of a stupid fucking narutard

Whoa Relax bruh it’s just a debating site

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RDCDesmond

@thegodmadara: also this dude (me) never said baryon mode can beat android 17 of 18

i said baryon is at least 50% namek Frieza level of speed

and small star level zenkai Base Goku level in AP

MantraXSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto 40X LS now. Hmm.

Raditz/Nappa probably solo the verse