Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zoom

Supermen. 

Bart and Inertia may hit surprisingly hard but they don't hit as hard as Connor or Clark, aren't nearly as durable and honestly?  I'm not sure either of them is as fast as Clark.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dark Zoom

Team 2

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight
@Zoom said:
" Supermen.  Bart and Inertia may hit surprisingly hard but they don't hit as hard as Connor or Clark, aren't nearly as durable and honestly?  I'm not sure either of them is as fast as Clark. "
i agree
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By The Average Bear
Supermen. Infinite mass punch is where anyone rooting for the flashes will go. But hitting as hard as Superman doesn't mean you're as all-around powerful.
ThunderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am sorry for posting in the old tread but seriously, how is Clark faster than Bart Allen I mean he IS THE SPEED FORCE!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am sorry for posting in the old tread but seriously, how is Clark faster than Bart Allen I mean he IS THE SPEED FORCE!

Bart Allen stopped being the speed force after like 13 issues -- this was before Final Crisis, was was like 5 years before this thread was made. He wasn't even really "the speed force" -- just the most powerful user of it because of Wally and Barry giving him so much power (though they did take the entire speed force with them, Wally still had the speed force in later showings while Bart was alive). When this thread was made, Bart was just normal Kid Flash who hadn't showed up much because Barry had taken all the panel time after rebirth.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Team 1

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 gets destroyed. Superboy already showed he can top bart in teen titans,and superman is so far beyond inertia its just silly to try to compare them. Post flaspoint speedsters are not speed force energy gods anymore, yes barry can throw you in there, but the SUPERs can throw them in space. Really if they cant BFR the SUPERs they have nothing, there speed is useless against them.