Clone Battle  

morals on but Bart and Inertia are willing to work together  

Fight takes place in Central City of the 30th Century  

Bart and Thad
Bart and Thad

No Caption Provided
#2 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Supermen. 

Bart and Inertia may hit surprisingly hard but they don't hit as hard as Connor or Clark, aren't nearly as durable and honestly?  I'm not sure either of them is as fast as Clark.
#3 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#4 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Supermen.  Bart and Inertia may hit surprisingly hard but they don't hit as hard as Connor or Clark, aren't nearly as durable and honestly?  I'm not sure either of them is as fast as Clark. "
i agree
Avatar image for the_average_bear
#5 Posted by The Average Bear (2259 posts) - - Show Bio
Supermen. Infinite mass punch is where anyone rooting for the flashes will go. But hitting as hard as Superman doesn't mean you're as all-around powerful.
#6 Posted by ThunderBat (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sorry for posting in the old tread but seriously, how is Clark faster than Bart Allen I mean he IS THE SPEED FORCE!

#7 Posted by Dredeuced (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sorry for posting in the old tread but seriously, how is Clark faster than Bart Allen I mean he IS THE SPEED FORCE!

Bart Allen stopped being the speed force after like 13 issues -- this was before Final Crisis, was was like 5 years before this thread was made. He wasn't even really "the speed force" -- just the most powerful user of it because of Wally and Barry giving him so much power (though they did take the entire speed force with them, Wally still had the speed force in later showings while Bart was alive). When this thread was made, Bart was just normal Kid Flash who hadn't showed up much because Barry had taken all the panel time after rebirth.

#8 Edited by dondave (41752 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#9 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 gets destroyed. Superboy already showed he can top bart in teen titans,and superman is so far beyond inertia its just silly to try to compare them. Post flaspoint speedsters are not speed force energy gods anymore, yes barry can throw you in there, but the SUPERs can throw them in space. Really if they cant BFR the SUPERs they have nothing, there speed is useless against them.