Barry Allen vs Bart Allen vs Wally West

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Since Barry created the speed force unknowingly, Bart Allen absorbed it and was evidently a beast, Wally has mastered the speed force and has a mainline unbreakable connection to it.

I am utterly confused on the Flash. I've heard that Wally is the most powerful Flash and is quite possible the fastest thing in existance. I've heard he draws his power and is forever connected to the speed force, and can not be cut off from it. I've read that Bart Allen AND Barry Allen have both become one with the speed force at there own respected times. And that Barry is the most powerful and the coolest. I've heard that Bart is the most powerful Flash because he absorbed the Whole Speed Force (heard the same Barry too, just in different ways) 

Basically I have heard really good arguments for them all. And Barry is back, Bart is alive, and Wally is still alive... Soo who is the most powerful of the 3. I threw Jay in because I'm sure someone will have an argument for him too... Please give serious answers and not "Its wally because hes the funniest" type stuff. Wally IS my favorite Flash but ONLY because I don't really know about the others... Anyways  

1) Who is the Fastest Flash?  Of AllTime? andNow?
2) Who is the Most Powerful Flash? Of All Time? andNow

Oh and if you have any kickass Flash scans please post.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Zoom

Just go to the Flash board.  This has been answered several times.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Zoom said:
"Just go to the Flash board.  This has been answered several times. "

There are soo many debates and arguements over the fastest flashand the most powerful. I like Wally the most but I don't know if he's the fastest.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just keep reading the current run of flash, i'm sure they will make something happen to show that Barry is the best

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@the human Juggernaut:
Thanks man. I like Barry too. Especially since he and Wally defeated Prof. Zoom and Zoom via speed. Thats more like it. HAHA
Krakoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 215

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Krakoa

What? No love for Jay Garrick?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Krakoa said:
" What? No love for Jay Garrick? "
there is plenty, he's just too old to be the fastest anymore.  When he was in his prime he was very fast too.
Krakoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 215

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Krakoa
@the human Juggernaut: yeah, I know, but a guy can have his head stuck in the Golden Age, can't he? lol. 
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Superguy1591

Wally is the fastest and best. Wally, unlike Barry and Bart, can steal other people's speed and add it to his own. 

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Superguy1591:
I have found a lot of scans of Wally defeating Zoom and of Zoom defeating Wally. As well as Barry defeating Zoom and vice versa... Sooo Can the current Wally/Barry defeat current Zoom/Professor Zoom? (again)
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By beatboks1

Way I see it (and I could be wrong because I read 1 issue or rebirth and hated it) Wally is still currently the fastest. He's had the most experience in using the speed force, and is the most adept at it's applications. Bart was the fastest for a while when he absorbed the speed force into him (now gone). Barry probably will end up being the fastest since he's the reason for the speed forces existence and should have a stronger connection to it than the others(and as far as DC's concerned he's the "Flash god" now), once he's gained experience with it. To this point that hasn't happened.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Superguy1591
@WhiteLantern#1: I have no idea to be honest.  

It's all up to the writers. 
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

^is this Bart moving faster than Zoom?  

^Is this wally west and hunter zolomon they are referring to? 

@Zoom
said:

"Just go to the Flash board.  This has been answered several times. "

Hey can you help me with something? I have this pic of Flash and Zoom and it says Bart Allen and Zoom 2? Hunter Zolomon is that really who this is?
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Zoom: 
I'm really confused about Zoom and Flash... Bart and Wally have been Hunter? and Barry has defeated Prof Zoom? Which Zoom is better? and where is Zoom now? (They are both alive now right)
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By SilverMan91

about Barry being the fastest because he created the speed force is not nessecarily true, heres what i mean: the guy that made the first microprocessor, it was made for calculators and could only deal with numbers, but then you have the guys that came after him and developed it for computers and into the machine you have infront of you right now moving at speeds that the original creator never even had imagined, even Stan Lee himself said that he never would have imagined that his comic book creations would do things like what their doing today (Stan Lee is awsome, dont get me wrong) all im saying is that just because you created somthing dosent mean your the best at it in the whole world.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beatboks1
@Silver man said:

" about Barry being the fastest because he created the speed force is not necessarily true, here's what i mean: the guy that made the first microprocessor, it was made for calculators and could only deal with numbers, but then you have the guys that came after him and developed it for computers and into the machine you have in front of you right now moving at speeds that the original creator never even had imagined, even Stan Lee himself said that he never would have imagined that his comic book creations would do things like what their doing today (Stan Lee is awesome, don't get me wrong) all I'm saying is that just because you created something dosen't mean your the best at it in the whole world. "

If you'll notice, I never said he "was" the fastest at all. I said that he "probably" will be the fastest (once he gains enough experience on the applications of the speed force). In any case it's a completely different  situation to the one your describing. In your example your talking about a piece of invented technology that another inventor than enhances in a newer better model. In the case of the speed force, we are talking about an energy field that all the Flashes tap into for their power. If a being causes or caused an energy field that he and others can tap into for power (and are linked to), it is only reasonable to assume that his link to said energy field is stronger than the others who can access it. It's  reasonable to assume because there must be some resonance to the field that is keyed to their base sequence or atomic structure (if the energy field is psychic in nature than a link to their brainwave patters).
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By SilverMan91
@beatboks1:
for starters i wasnt even quoting you or did i ever reply to you directly to say that i was talking specifically about you, i was talking about many other pople ive seen elsewere were they say that he IS ...not WILL BE...IS the fastest because of this same reason, second: never did i say that he isnt the fastest flash out there or WILL BE for that matter, all i said was that i think that it is flawed to based the whole thing on the one stated fact alone, so i really didnt argue agaisnt you dude, he lacks the feets which other flashes indeed have, weather he will obtain even greater feats has yet to be seen (not saying that he will never obtain such feets) one fact like this, for me at least does not give him the title "fastest man alive", so like i said before i was really never arguing agaisnt you.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By velle37
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"@Zoom: I'm really confused about Zoom and Flash... Bart and Wally have been Hunter? and Barry has defeated Prof Zoom? Which Zoom is better? and where is Zoom now? (They are both alive now right) "

Wally lost to Zoom at first because Zoom was insanely faster than him, then the second time they fight Wally beats Zoom, and Barry beats Professor Zoom. 

Before Wally's upgrade Professor Zoom has toyed with him, but afterward Wally beat Professor Zoom. I haven't seen Barry beat Zoom, but the scan above looks like Bart, since he's sayng "Grandma" to someone who is most likely Iris. So since Bart had contained the entire speed force, it's possible he may have been moving faster than Zoom in this fight or he was just distracting Zoom so they could tranq him. 

Zoom has been depicted as more powerful than Professor Zoom. And Wally's feats surpass those or Barry's (though pretty soon there may be something that happens to put Barry back on top, since he created the speed force). 

Zoom manipulates time to have speed, and is far faster than any of the flashes in most portrayals, though Wally has caught him at least once with no assistance. Professor Zoom is just as sfast as Barry, who is slower than Wally. Professor Zoom also created the negative speed force which poisons speedsters who use the speed force and kills them. Though this was not seen in his appearance when both Wally and Barry took on their respective Zooms, the last time he used it, they had to trap the Professor in something to prevent him from running and generating this negative energy. Similarly, with every step he takes, Barry generates the positive speed force.
Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Video_Martian

This topic's stupid, Barry is clearly the fastest, followed by Wally.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beatboks1
@Silver man:   Cool, I only made that assumption because I was the only one to put forward any argument (in this thread) about Barry some day (possibly)being the Fastest due to hias being the source of the speed force..
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@velle37:
Thanks, Do you think Barry will surpass Wally and Barts feats?
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Bump. The question from the OP wasn't answered. Anyone wanna take a shot at it now?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By jasraj

Wally West

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24  Edited By jasraj
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"@velle37: Thanks, Do you think Barry will surpass Wally and Barts feats? "

I think Barry is already than faster than Bart, but Wally is clearly the fastest here
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@jasraj: Yeah I know Wally's faster but with Barry being THE Flash now and them kinda kickin wally and bart out that kinda leaves room to think maybe since Barry is the source of the Speedforce then he could possibly be the fastest
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man BUMP!!!

Read the Original Post! It's been stated that Bart could have been faster than all the Flashes combined because of his "unique" connection to the speedforce. Wally IS the fastest Flash and Barry IS the Flash now and also the very source of the speed force. Soo anyone know how to answer the OP or something? I'm intrigued.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By karrob

Id say Wally and Barry are neck and neck

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28  Edited By Zoom
@karrob said:
"Id say Wally and Barry are neck and neck "

Until Wally steals his speed.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheFlash4740
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @velle37: Thanks, Do you think Barry will surpass Wally and Barts feats? "
I sure as hell hope not. Geoffs love for the Silver Age is rediculous. Wally in my mind will always be the best. Barry will probly surpass them both..which will be bs
JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JCJQLB
Wally!
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheFlash4740

And Did Bart have any feats while he absorbed the SF inside him? I know he died before he really did anything, but did he something while with it inside him?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By Mercy_

Wally

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress: haha really had to bump this?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#34  Edited By Mercy_
@Supermanwithatan01: Yup. :P
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress:  Ha I JUST answered this question on that other Chicks post.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Zoom said:
"@karrob said:
Until Wally steals his speed. "

Barry generates the Speed Force though. It's possible that he could be the only person Wally can't steal speed from. Wally is faster but Barry is the source.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC:  Well I wish DC would come out with more of a picture on Barrys powerset and what exactly being the Source means
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @PrinceIMC:  Well I wish DC would come out with more of a picture on Barrys powerset and what exactly being the Source means "

Same here. Yeah they're all fast but what makes them different. I think Wally should stay as the fastest and he's got the most speed force related skills. Bart can memorize things unlike other speedsters. I hope Barry and Jesse can develop some new skills that set them apart from the other speedsters.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By velle37
@PrinceIMC said:
"@Zoom said:
"@karrob said:
Until Wally steals his speed. "
Barry generates the Speed Force though. It's possible that he could be the only person Wally can't steal speed from. Wally is faster but Barry is the source. "

Interesting hypothesis....... 

@WhiteLantern#1

said:
"@velle37: Thanks, Do you think Barry will surpass Wally and Barts feats? "

Barry already has some pretty goods feats. Like helping save the multiverse by destroying Anit-Monitor's machines. 

But speed wise he has a lot to accomplish to top Wally. Bart doesn't have as many feats, but he has some good ones. 

Most likely some new good feats will be attributed to Barry. They just made him the creator of the speedforce somehow, I'm sure something else ridiculous will happen.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC:  Ha Bart is pretty much the Anakin here man, he's got the unlimited potential... Wally is the most powerful because he's the fastest and he's had the most experience right now. Which could change soon.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PirateKing69

Wally West

Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Taliax

XS is pretty fast as well, fast enough to travel through time and meet her ancestor Bart. I think Bart has the potential to be the best of the 3 mentioned here though with Wally being the best currently.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#43  Edited By PowerHerc

I like Wally better as a character, but Barry is the fastest.  Always will be.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@Taliax said:
"XS is pretty fast as well, fast enough to travel through time and meet her ancestor Bart. I think Bart has the potential to be the best of the 3 mentioned here though with Wally being the best currently. "

XS can't match Barry or Wally
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Barry is the engine to the Speed Force,
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, is Barry faster than Wally now? Better feats I mean... I'd like to kinda get caught up the spark note/paraphrasing way.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys/girls

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blackadamFTW

Bart is the fasted and most powerful Flash.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nickthedevil

@blackadamFTW said:

Bart is the fasted and most powerful Flash.

*scoff* Reverse Flash *scoff*

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By blackadamFTW

@nickthedevil: He doesn't count!!!

Even if he did, Bart (as Flash)>Eobard.