Barry Allen (Composite) vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Composite)

• 81 results
Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is the composite version of comic Barry from Detective Comics, Inc. at his strongest without any injuries; whereas this is the composite version of game Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog at his strongest without any injuries.
  2. Barry in prime, is Pre-Crisis, got Speed Force, Negative Speed Force, Strength Force, Still Force, Sage Force & Forever Force, gets possessed by Entity, Parallax, Ion & Adara, wears Speed Suit, Flash Costume, Costume Ring, White Lantern Ring, Yellow Lantern Ring, Green Lantern Ring & Blue Lantern Ring, becomes Black Flash, Black Racer & Negative Flash, absorbs Speed Force Energy, Negative Speed Force Energy, Strength Force Energy, Still Force Energy, Sage Force Energy, Forever Force Energy, Life Energy, Fear Energy, Will Energy & Hope Energy to limit, rides Cosmic Motorcycle, Cosmic Treadmill & Cosmic Skis, has Force Field & Cybernetic Enhancement, and wields Scythe.
  3. Sonic in prime, is Modern, consumes Fiery Quaff, Hot Fiery Quaff, Vial of Calm, Philter of Tranquility, Iron Tonic, Rock Salt, Ring of Life, Health Leaf, Health Root, Health Seed, Psychic Water, Speed Bar & Herb of Toughness to limit, transforms into Hyper, mutates into Werehog, becomes Darkspine, has Color Powers, Ultrasonic Speed Amplifier, Enerbeam, Communicator, Ring Time, Insta-Shield, Shield, Blue Shield, Red Shield, Gold Shield, Heat Barrier, Flame Shield, Aqua Shield, Thunder Shield, Wisps, Light Chip, Illusion, Item Box, Fire, Ice, Ice Boost, Lightning, Mine, Magnet, Muteki Monitor, Invincibility Monitor, Paralysis Cure, Paralysis Immunity, Stone Protection, Petrification Immunity, Immunity Idol, Cure All Spray, Superior Antidote, Super Antidote, Antidote, Replenisher, Balloons, Water Balloon, Stun, Time Freeze, Sonic Cracker & S. Air Cracker, wields Battle Trumpet, Cyclone Blaster, Feather Blade, Explosion Switch, Kron Hammer, Zoah Shield, Nocturne Blade, Long Hammer, Clarent & Excalibur, wears Light Speed Shoes, Bounce Bracelet, Crystal Ring, Power Sneakers, Spooky Charm, Angel Amulet, Flame Ring, Shahra's Ring, Golden Gloves, Magic Gloves, Arks of the Cosmos & Rocket Shoes, absorbs Master Emerald, Gems, Time Stones, Gold Rings, Forcejewels, Super Emeralds, Chaos Emeralds, Great Emeralds, Fake Emeralds, World Rings, Arondight, Galatine, Laevatine, Sacred Swords, Dark Gaia's Energies, Chaos Energy & Hyper-go-on to limit, and rides Extreme Gear, Hovercraft & Remote Control Vehicles.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in an open field, now let the death battle between the Scarlet Speedster and Blue Blur begin!

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry

Alright! First one to comment! What's your reason behind it?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously? Where did my Flash and Sonic debaters run of to?!

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump again.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry, i dont remeber much, but there was feat that he went like beyond time or something like that

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:

Barry, i dont remeber much, but there was feat that he went like beyond time or something like that

Yeah that happened during the Final Crisis.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I don't know much of Sonic but even current Rebirth Barry shook the multiverse including the source wall while racing with Wally.

While it is true Barry straight up admitted that he couldn't keep up with Wally, he still produced like 40% of the force required.

That is a crazy feat by itself. Does Sonic have things like that? This is not even one of Barry's craziest feats.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

I mean, I don't know much of Sonic but even current Rebirth Barry shook the multiverse including the source wall while racing with Wally.

While it is true Barry straight up admitted that he couldn't keep up with Wally, he still produced like 40% of the force required.

That is a crazy feat by itself. Does Sonic have things like that? This is not even one of Barry's craziest feats.

Modern Super Sonic can keep up with Solaris who has Immeasurable speed due to being a higher-dimensional being that is beyond linear time, as it simultaneously exists in the past, present, and future. Was also collapsing and consuming all of time, merging past, present and future into one single void, and could still move and perfectly function in such a state. Modern Hyper Sonic is times seven Modern Super Sonic multiplier.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: I guess he does have crazy feats. Hmmm, if what you said is corrects then I guess Wally would he better in this match.

I need to research more into Barry's outlier feats.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: I guess he does have crazy feats. Hmmm, if what you said is corrects then I guess Wally would he better in this match.

I need to research more into Barry's outlier feats.

Speed aside, doesn't composite Barry have any multiverse feats? Like fighting Anti-Monitor, etc.? This guy came from the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, so it makes no sense for him to not have any multiverse feats.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By Earendill

Bump.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: He does. His Anti-Monitor feat when he ran in the opposite direction of AM machine which was gonna destroy all of DC Multiverse which is infinite basically.

It was revealed later that in doing so, he didn't die as we initially thought. Instead he turned into Speed force energy and became the very lightning bolt that gave him powers in the first place. So, essentially he gave himself powers.

I think it was retconned but I don't remember it entirely

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: He does. His Anti-Monitor feat when he ran in the opposite direction of AM machine which was gonna destroy all of DC Multiverse which is infinite basically.

It was revealed later that in doing so, he didn't die as we initially thought. Instead he turned into Speed force energy and became the very lightning bolt that gave him powers in the first place. So, essentially he gave himself powers.

Good thing he is not lacking in the strength department, because many people are saying that he can't take a punch from Superman.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Flash is a very weird character... DC speedsters in general are so overpowered. Speed force can practically do everything but they usually get nerfed af to make stories interesting.

Hell, I am pretty positive Flash and MMH can both take Superman out any day of the week without plot.

But DC want Supes to be their top dog so GG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't a form of sonic break reality?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't a form of sonic break reality?

Which one?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

It's a good thing that Sonicverse is an infinite multiverse.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darksspine/Sonicverse_2-C_Depth_and_the_Cosmology

So technically both Barry and Sonic has 2-A feats lol.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic threatened existence in he’s base form from running too fast

Sonic is also 4D as when the timestoppers paused time he was the only thing moving

Sonic is probably faster than the flash in base, and sonic absorbing 1 billion rings in Archie made him an embodiment of the chaos force which not a lot of people know about in Archie sonic drops rings if hit but after absorbing 1 billion he gained invulnerability no rings drop either and he’s super sonic from is unlimited

Becoming an embodiment of chaos also means he’s protected by essentially Plot armour as disintergration, reality warping, TP, roboticizing and atomic manipulation don’t work on him.

Super sonic can spin dash planets in half, Ultra sonic straight up cuts the connection of forces fulling the flash as he controls reality on an omniversal level, super sonic controls reality on a multiversal level as seen when sonic recreated the multiverse when dr. Eggman changed it using the super genesis wave.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

Sonic threatened existence in he’s base form from running too fast

Sonic is also 4D as when the timestoppers paused time he was the only thing moving

Sonic is probably faster than the flash in base, and sonic absorbing 1 billion rings in Archie made him an embodiment of the chaos force which not a lot of people know about in Archie sonic drops rings if hit but after absorbing 1 billion he gained invulnerability no rings drop either and he’s super sonic from is unlimited

Becoming an embodiment of chaos also means he’s protected by essentially Plot armour as disintergration, reality warping, TP, roboticizing and atomic manipulation don’t work on him.

Super sonic can spin dash planets in half, Ultra sonic straight up cuts the connection of forces fulling the flash as he controls reality on an omniversal level, super sonic controls reality on a multiversal level as seen when sonic recreated the multiverse when dr. Eggman changed it using the super genesis wave.

"whereas this is the composite version of game Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog at his strongest without any injuries."

///thread

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People please read the battle thread more carefully, this isn't comic Sonic, it's game Sonic!

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parallax Flash is enough, he's technically unkillable.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 game sonic is slow

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 game sonic is slow

Ah yes, we don't want that here.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry statues

Please explain your reasoning not that I disagree with you.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

No need to bump my battle thread, I can do that fine by myself.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KakouEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious. Sonic is the FASTEST hedgehog around, stomps EASY

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: I apologise in that case sonic is going to lose in base form

In super form he merely needs to freeze time since even flash needs time to be displaced through time which is pretty broken

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakoueli said:

Obvious. Sonic is the FASTEST hedgehog around, stomps EASY

How does being the fastest hedgehog allows you to stomp your opponent?

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone explain what this means for Flash, because I'm otherwise positive Sonic stomps.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: Modern Super Sonic has Immeasurable speed which is faster than Infinite speed due to being able to keep up with Solaris who is a higher-dimensional being that is beyond linear time, as it simultaneously exists in the past, present, and future. Was also collapsing and consuming all of time, merging past, present and future into one single void, and could still move and perfectly function in such a state. Modern Hyper Sonic on the other hand is seven times faster than that.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing:

LOL, Immeasurable Speed is also the same thing as infinite Speed.

Flash also has Immeasurable Speed!!!

So Immeasurable Speed is not faster than Infinite speed, they are the samething!!!

Before you say sonic kept up with solaris, if barry was given the opportunity to Race with solaris, barry can also keep up with solaris, so it doesn't mean anything, barry has used his Speed to go to marvel universe, after he got there, barry still went on to Smoke the Speed Racers in marvel universe in a Race and claimed the title the Fastest Man Alive in marvel universe. If he was given the chance to race with solaris, barry can also keep up, so it doesn't mean anything.

That being said.

- Has sonic broken the Time Barrier?

- Has sonic broken the Dimensional Barrier?

- Most importantly, can sonic brain process events in less than an Attosecond?

Infinite Speed (Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, travel anywhere instantly, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see note 4 below.)

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 5 below.)

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Wow, i was actually comparing infinite to immeasurable, i forgot about ‛‛Speed’’. I miscalculated!!!

Seems like a troll comment.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone explain what this means for Flash, because I'm otherwise positive Sonic stomps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6r7c13/respect_the_flash_barry_allen_new_52rebirth/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jeff_Harrisons/comments/9aruij/respect_barry_allen_the_flash_postcrisis/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/cd4t2q/respect_barry_allen_the_flash_precrisis/

Will this do?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.