• Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He can only win if he uses Respira before getting nuked by a TBB.

With that said, he stops at 1, a bloodlusted Naruto would stomp him badly.

Round 2: Naruto fodderizes them all.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uchihaghost

His respira is not bypassing kurama shroud which doesn't age due to kurama being immortal, so naruto with any form of shroud is a bad matchup to barragan plus negative emotion sensing won't allow respira to even come close to naruto.

Bonus round: BM naruto will nuke the espada to high hell with continuous bijuu dama.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raziel2014

@uchihaghost said:

His respira is not bypassing kurama shroud which doesn't age due to kurama being immortal, so naruto with any form of shroud is a bad matchup to barragan plus negative emotion sensing won't allow respira to even come close to naruto.

Bonus round: BM naruto will nuke the espada to high hell with continuous bijuu dama.

Kurama does age, he was a little fox hundreds of years ago as were all the Tail beast

everything in naruto ages, the only maybe is Kaguya but even she probably ages as well, even the damn PLanet they live on has a life span, to be truly Eternal is not something you see in most anime or Manga.

even Hagoromo aged as im sure he was not born an old man

we know Shinigami can live well past thousands if not Millions of years/Ichibei and look at what happen to soi fon arm.

Baragan would stop at 3 or higher

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 or 3.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: really?? By that logic every immortal ages because they don't stay as sperms *smh* its like you are new to watching fiction.

Tailed beast were said to be immortals, this had been a known fact.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. He gets nuked

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: blitzes 1 and 2 might stop at 3 if naruto plays it smart and doesn't rush him with tijustu.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: hagroomo ages,the tailed beast aged, kaguya aged and died. Thats why she need madara to revive her. Their not true immortals

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in all forms would die to Respira no doubt, but a bloodlusted Naruto blitzes and one-shots with a nuke.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: not blitzing Barrgan hes mid 4 digits and naruto is likely to rush barragan and get one shotted by respira

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: kaguya aged and died he said *smh* this dude doesn't know jack about naruto. Kaguya was sealed by her children and was revived through a vessel, she didn't age and die.

2. Nobody said hagoromo was immortal, atleast he isn't without being the juubi host like shinjuu absorbed madara.

3. The bijuus were said to be immortals backed up by feats.

Gtfo with that true immortal shit cuz you don't know shit, why am I even replying back to you tsk tsk.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost said:

@raziel2014: really?? By that logic every immortal ages because they don't stay as sperms *smh* its like you are new to watching fiction.

Tailed beast were said to be immortals, this had been a known fact.

Except, we know that the tailed beasts age. We have seen it.

Regardless, Respira is not limited to living material. It rots everything. Did this with Kido, did this with the Roof he walked on, etc.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I rest my case. Her body isnt immortal. And hagroomo still had almost half pf the ten tails chakra. He was able to give naruto and sasuke a huge chakra bost. Killer bees horn never regenerated

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By InvadedTBD

Probably stops at 3, could go higher if Naruto doesn't fight smart, if he goes for CQC at all in any round he loses.

Bonus: I think the espada could take it only because Hokage Naruto doesn't really use shadow clones in battle, which would even the playing field.

Also the tailed beast definitely do age lol at those denying it.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: doesn’t get past 1.

@undre said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I rest my case. Her body isnt immortal. And hagroomo still had almost half pf the ten tails chakra. He was able to give naruto and sasuke a huge chakra bost. Killer bees horn never regenerated

Hagoromo toke out the full juubi he didn't take out half of it.lol, where are you getting these?

How does killer bee not being able to regenerate show that the tailed beast aren't immortal?

Ok, see here, if kaguya wasn't immortal what the fuck didn't Hagoromo and Hamura just kill her?

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Remember everyone that Barragan has another ability that is basically anti-blitz called Senencia. In the Anime Suì-Fēng's kick seemed to slow down, in the manga the kick litterally just froze in place almost immediately, as I understand it Barragan can even "age" time itself and that causes the slow-down

Theoretically Barragan can kill all Narutos but in practice I see it hardly possible with his stronger versions. Barragan can lose 1 & 2 and virtually impossible to win 3 right now because if Suì-Fēng could damage Barragan with her bankai Naruto could surely do the same, Barragan is just hax Naruto has a clear stat advantage and by round 3 I dont really see Barragan winning once in a best to 10 scenario.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperormode: hagroomos ghost obviously still had a huge portion of the tailed beast chakra. He gave naruto and sasuke a huge chakra amp.

Like i said the tailed beast can still die bee has lost a horn and tall. Unless you can prove otherwise

Her body isnt immortal the essentially sealed her spirit why els would she need madara to revive her

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmperorMode

@undre said:

@emperormode: hagroomos ghost obviously still had a huge portion of the tailed beast chakra. He gave naruto and sasuke a huge chakra amp.

Where the hell does it say that? He gave them six paths powers and the seals using his own chakra.

Like i said the tailed beast can still die bee has lost a horn and tall. Unless you can prove otherwise

You didn't answer my question, "how does killer bee not being able to regenerate show that the tailed beast aren't immortal"?

Now you're gonna tell me hidan isn't immortal cuz he loses some limbs now and then.lol

Her body isnt immortal the essentially sealed her spirit why els would she need madara to revive her

You do know "revive" doesn't always mean "from the dead", right? "I could revive my dad from his sleep", or "the doctor revived the patient from there coma"

Show me a scan in the manga where its says kaguya was killed.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperormode: 6 paths chakra is tailed beast chakra. How do you think madara and obito got 6 paths chakra. You should pay more attention.

You made a good point hidan isnt a true immortal either he still died. Madara claimed to be immortal still died. Prove to me the tailed beast are immortal. Scans,statments.

Yoy should google the definition of revive and resurrection. By logic she should have came back when they summoned the 10 tails if she is the 10 tials

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whether Barragan wins any of these matches depends on how naruto fights, the odds are the same for each fight. With no knowledge Barragan has the advantage so he is more likely to win.

Naruto has never started a random encounter with TBB so not sure why people keep bringing that up. Naruto will be shocked to see a skeleton move let alone start by going kurama mode

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EmperorMode

@undre said:

@emperormode: 6 paths chakra is tailed beast chakra. How do you think madara and obito got 6 paths chakra. You should pay more attention.

So sasuke also has tailed beast chakra?lol

You made a good point hidan isnt a true immortal either he still died. Madara claimed to be immortal still died. Prove to me the tailed beast are immortal. Scans,statments.

How do you know hidan is dead?

Madara claimed to be immortal, got the Shinju Tree and juubi removed "then" died.

Minato, Kushina, and A saying the tailed beast can't die.

Yoy should google the definition of revive and resurrection. By logic she should have came back when they summoned the 10 tails if she is the 10 tials

You should take your own advice more.lol

Just summoning the juubi doesn't brings her back. If that was the case then Hagoromo summoning the juubi out of himself should have brought her back, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow........keep going.lol

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: he's bloodlusted in these scenarios so he's gonna be going all out

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By uchihaghost

Man undre is a pain in the ass to deal with tbh, pulling up the most retarded fallacies, dude even posted a manga page that directly contradicts what he said and dude was like "I rest my case" ?????. Went to dig up a page just to prove what the opposition said lmao *smh* oh well.

A quick recap on the BS he said in this thread;

- Kaguya was killed and wasn't immortal.

- Hagoromo had half of the bijuu's power.

- the bijuus aged, so they are not immortal.

Ignorance at its finest ^^^

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ourmanuel

Barragan blitzes and statues his way to Round 3 then gets stomped.

Inb4 trash arguments for Pre-SO6P naruto’s speed.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Naruto nukes.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 and 2 are actually the hardest challenges because naruto is already in his avatar. However 3 and up would be instant loses for naruto because he always starts with H2H in those forms especially the last 2 and with no knowledge that means he is done for

Avatar image for tylermacdonald9
TylerMacdonald9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barragan solos

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bm naruto(war arc) stroll through all of the espada

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just once I wish for a Bleach vs Naruto thread that isn't a stomp for one of the sides, a troll thread, or a thread made with the express purpose of bait one of the fandoms (or both) into a flame war.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 1.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 3 and round 4 should swap imo

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrViking

Can stop at 3 or 4 , hard stop at 5 .

If Naruto start with h2h , Barragan clears, no knowledge + h2h = Respira GG .

Bonus round : The Espada stomp with hax . ( Under Espada , you mean the 10 arrancar , or the arrancars and Aizen , Gin , Tosen ? )

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sthap at round3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 lmao

Bonus is a mismatch. Naruto godstomps the whole Espada with a single clone.

SOSP Naruto still godstomps everyone in Bleach except Yhwach.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomp at 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Naruto ?He start by creating army of clones and spaming giant rasengans.Barragan can kill some clones with respira but he simply cannot win.Stop at 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barragan clears.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round 1. Naruto just uses chakra mode then drops the chakra that was touched by the Respira. Just like he did with the Amaterasu against Sasuke. And Naruto has so many ways of dealing with this guy. Round 1 is a stomp

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barragan still statues 1 and 2 and oneshots with respira. I’m sorry that ramen boy has limited speed feats.

gets stomped at 3

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

He can only win if he uses Respira before getting nuked by a TBB.

With that said, he stops at 1, a bloodlusted Naruto would stomp him badly.

Round 2: Naruto fodderizes them all.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m sorry that ramen boy has limited speed feats.

Your bait attempts get worse and worse every day.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baraggan cleaves Naruto in two every time with respira clad grand caida slashes. Espadas high-key murk bonus round.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops At 1.

Bonus Round: BM Naruto(War Arc) is Enough to handle all the Espada.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Remember everyone that Barragan has another ability that is basically anti-blitz called Senencia. In the Anime Suì-Fēng's kick seemed to slow down, in the manga the kick litterally just froze in place almost immediately, as I understand it Barragan can even "age" time itself and that causes the slow-down

Theoretically Barragan can kill all Narutos but in practice I see it hardly possible with his stronger versions. Barragan can lose 1 & 2 and virtually impossible to win 3 right now because if Suì-Fēng could damage Barragan with her bankai Naruto could surely do the same, Barragan is just hax Naruto has a clear stat advantage and by round 3 I dont really see Barragan winning once in a best to 10 scenario.

Soi Fon's bankai possess power higher than Lanza del Relampago, the largest explosive attack in Bleach. First of all her reiatsu alone in bankai is greater than or equal to R2 Ulquiorra's with scaling, and all bankai possess a relative ability to the shikai. Her bankai is supposed to be a one hit kill meaning even people with as much reiatsu as her bankai should go down with 1 hit as it's capability in relation to spiritual pressure should be as great as if not greater than the shikai.

Nothing in Bleach can be visually equated to a power level because normal hollows do more damage than Aaronierro and he's an evolved accumulation of 33,650 hollows which have evolved beyond the combination of hundreds of hollows transformed into 1 being feeding on their own kind for years. Those primary hollows at the base of the chain of evolution are at the pinnacle of a hollow's pre-menos state and even before getting close to being that powerful, they were already beyond the average ninja in strength, durability and energy.

I'm just saying using Soi Fon's bankai DC as a measuring stick for required power to hurt or kill Baraggan is absolutely wrong since the size of her bankai explosion is not an indication of her reiatsu potency. Without the espada, privaron and numeros system, everyone in that arc would be jumbled up where gauging power is concerned and everyone would be completely lost because based on the way feats are displayed, you can't tell who is stronger than who until they cross blades and that's simply because feats really don't mean jack.