Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals on, but both sides are determined to win.
  • No prep or knowledge for either side.
  • Win by KO, Kill, or incapacitation.
  • Standard gear for all.
  • Fight takes place here:
The team starts 25 feet away from Barakapool.
The team starts 25 feet away from Barakapool.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hungry_Sharky

Going with Barakapool for a very solid majority. They can't cause any real damage because of his healing factor, and they don't have the durability to withstand an Optic blast.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wade easy

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 Ouroborik  Online

@joewell: Barakapool ahahah

Anyway, even though Cap is a certified badass the other two can't really help (especially Widow, she has no feats against decent opponents except for that single fight against mind-controlled Hawkeye and Hawkeye himself is really lacking in feats) and Barakapool is actually a powerful opponent, negative stuff aside (and I actually liked X-Men Origins, Deadpool was the only really STUPID part in my opinion)

Ohhh and I understand that you wanted a pic with the entire team but that Captain America costume looks really lame in retrospective :p

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Barakpool stomps. His teleportation is too fast for any of them to deal with.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RBT

Going with Wade. His healing and speed will prove to be too much, IMO

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah BKP gets it. Probably more a cinematic Mid-Tier than a street level haha

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Definitely Pool.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade stomps. Adamantium blades, impressive skills, healing factor, optic blast and teleportation. It to much for the MCU team to handle.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm... I'll try a different match then.

Chimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chimaera

@ouroborik said:

Ohhh and I understand that you wanted a pic with the entire team but that Captain America costume looks really lame in retrospective :p

Yeah his first Avengers suit looks like shit compared to the new suits he's used since then.

OT: Barakapool takes this in this scenario. Give team a little bit a prep and put them in an environment with some more cover where they can set up some strategic points and they have a much better chance.

This scenario: Barakapool 8.6/10

Team with prep/cover: Team 5.3/10

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool easily. Natasha and hawkeye die immediately and cap shortly after

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RisingBean

I see Weapon XI teleporting in and out, killing Clint and Nat while having a decent fight with Steve.

Between his blades,teleportation, optic blasts and an environment that gives no advantages for the team to steal a win, I'm going with Weapon XI to take majority.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool has this in the bag. He has too many abilities for the team to deal with.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 'pool ...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20 JediXMan  Moderator

Wade, much as I hate to say it.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just in case the point hasn't been said

Wade wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Foxpool wins unless

1) Hawkeye can use that superheating arrow in his standard equiptment

2) Hawkeye can then LAND that arrow in his eyesocket or something, that'd melt his brains pretty good.

Doubt he'll be able to land the hit since he can teleport, Foxpool wins 8/10

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano said:

Wade stomps. Adamantium blades, impressive skills, healing factor, optic blast and teleportation. It to much for the MCU team to handle.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26 Ouroborik  Online

@chimaera: Even his First Avenger costume looked better than the one on The Avengers, it was very colorful and yet it still looked practical and military-like

Considering how cheesy his Avengers costume looked I would have prefered if they actually gave him the winged mask

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano said:

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people always forget how ridiculously fast Barakapool can be? Think about the elevator bullet scene, that was faster reaction speed than anyone in the MCU has shown, including Quicksilver.

Couple that with his laser vision, teleportation, adamantium blades, and healing factor and you've got yourselves a stomp. He's closer to Thor's level, if not above. He would have stomped Wolverine and Sabretooth if it wasn't for location, and (let's face it) PIS.

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha barakapool I get it.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Barakapool WRECKS

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people always forget how ridiculously fast Barakapool can be? Think about the elevator bullet scene, that was faster reaction speed than anyone in the MCU has shown, including Quicksilver.

Couple that with his laser vision, teleportation, adamantium blades, and healing factor and you've got yourselves a stomp. He's closer to Thor's level, if not above. He would have stomped Wolverine and Sabretooth if it wasn't for location, and (let's face it) PIS.

This^

Deadpool even survived that decapitation and dismemberment. If he wasn't so squishy, he'd be able to take on high tier MCU or CW characters effortlessly

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316:

He's closer to Thor's level, if not above

No Caption Provided

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I knew that comment would get some disagreement, so I'll back it up. So first of all watch this video to refresh your memory on his speed

Loading Video...

So there's a lot in that video that shows how quick he is, but the most impressive feat would have to be the one at 1:10 where he sees the reflection of a man firing a bullet from his gun and turns 180 degrees after the bullet has already been shot and cuts the bullet in half. But not only does he cut the bullet in half, but he does it so accurately that he splits the bullet completely evenly and directs it to get perfect headshots on two men behind him. That just shows how ridiculously fast and precise he is.

That speed alone puts him closer to CW Flash reaction time than MCU Quicksilver. If you still don't believe me, I could go into the math as to why that is so impressive. But anyway I digress, the speed wouldn't mean enough to put him at the same league as Thor alone. But then he got two important powers added through his procedure, teleportation and adamantium blades. With reaction time at a high speedster level and unbreakable blades alone he'd be able to take on any mid level character. But add the teleportation and it's not even fair. He can think fast enough (as shown by the scene I linked) to react even after an enemy has already attacked him at bullet speed to teleport past their attack and simply stab them with his unbreakable blade.

And then even if he wasn't ridiculously powerful with all of those abilities, he still has the incredible healing factor and adamantium bones. So even if a character like Thor were to get their first attack in, unless they totally decimate him (and they'd have to do that, because he could even survive having his head cut off), he'll have healed completely from the attack in seconds.

Throw in some laser vision and above peak human strength, and you can see why Barakapool belongs at Thor/MoS level rather than pitiful street level fights like this.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and by the way, Wade Wilson from the movie could take this team even before the experiment. If anyone wants to debate me on that, I can explain why.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316:

Wade Wilson /=/ Barakpool

He was barely human post experiment and to suggest he is the same person is ridiculous.

He doesn't have that level of speed post X-11 (12?) and his only combat showing makes that pretty clear. Having one hax weapon (Adamantium blades) does not put him on the same level as High tiers

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Why is it ridiculous to suggest that the same person would be the same person? There's nothing to suggest that they somehow put things in his brain to slow him down once he became Barakapool. Where in the movie did they say that?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Why is it ridiculous to suggest that the same person would be the same person? There's nothing to suggest that they somehow put things in his brain to slow him down once he became Barakapool. Where in the movie did they say that?

Because nothing Barakpool did was consistent with Wade.

Minus the Swords and the sewed mouth we wouldn't know it was him. His combat with Creed and Logan suggests he's much slower, otherwise he would've stomped them.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano said:

this Cap might block a hit or two but he gets tagged and killed with ease.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: Disagree Wade has reactions above QuickSilver, Wade stopped bullets shot at him, Quicksilver saved two people as they were being shot at by a weapon with a higher rate of fire and faster bullets as well. Agree he could probably fight Thor as I don't see why Thor can't be stabbed through with Adamantium blade in tangent with teleportation, Wade probably wins this one as well, Captain America, Pre Abomination Blonsky, and Aldrich Killian might be more appropriate as actually high leveled street tiers.... or some strategical prep might help give an edge.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:As I said, I'm sure he should have stomped them. That's why he wasn't moving at the same speed, it was all for plot reasons. If the fight were to actually happen they'd have gotten their asses kicked for sure.

@cor_tsarThat's true, he had to run towards them and had more to deal with all at once than Wade did. I guess I was exaggerating a tad. But I still think I'd classify Wade as a low level speedster. He was well above bullet speed.