Bankai Rukia vs Ignia Natsu

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Bankai Rukia vs Ignia Natsu (43 votes)

Absolute Zero one-shots Natsu's ass 51%
Natsu evaporates Rukia completely 47%
Stalemate 2%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both blood-lusted

Start from: 50 feet

Who would win?

• 
Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Raziel2014

Natsu takes it via higher AP/DC

Rukia is only 5-10x stornger than Volstnadig AS Nodt who scales to Average Captain in Bankai/Byakuya at the time, Hax excluded.

just becuase its absolute zero does not mean it one shots everyone, its still created and power by her Reiatsu, if she was Byakuya,Kenpachi tier in reaitsu then yes Natsu would die.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu takes this.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu takes it

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu oneshots.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It says bankai rukia... I'm assuming it is permanent with no draw backs. How does natsu get through her AZ, Kido, Shikai's range or even match her speed?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolute zero GG

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu easily

Avatar image for deactivated-601b4dcd70b5c
deactivated-601b4dcd70b5c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like the Akainu thread, it all matters if she can get her bankai off in time because not only is she outclassed in every stat, she isn't doing shit with her shikai considering this Natsu can vape Invel.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hayabusa77

@plustenken: she beats him in atleast speed, it says bankai rukia so i assume she is constantly in bankai, and her shikai can still go to AZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plustenken: she beats him in atleast speed, it says bankai rukia so i assume she is constantly in bankai, and her shikai can still go to AZ

Since when is her shikai AZ?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Morningstar999

Forgetting that Natsu is much slower and can get speedblitzed? If Rukia starts in Bankai, Absolute Zero oneshots, even if he is much stronger.And Natsu dies to that temperature by feats.If she starts in Shikai, Natsu oneshots.

Redroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgetting that Natsu is much slower and can get speedblitzed? If Rukia starts in Bankai, Absolute Zero oneshots, even if he is much stronger.And Natsu dies to that temperature by feats.If she starts in Shikai, Natsu oneshots.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plustenken: after her squad zero training. When her rematch with As Nodt, she was in shikai and was dropping the temperature down to absolute zero.

He froze but healed thanks to volstandig after rukia ceased the cold. She went bankai for an instant AZ AoE with, what seems to be her fusing with her zanpakuto

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder Tale loses once again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plustenken: after her squad zero training. When her rematch with As Nodt, she was in shikai and was dropping the temperature down to absolute zero.

He froze but healed thanks to volstandig after rukia ceased the cold. She went bankai for an instant AZ AoE with, what seems to be her fusing with her zanpakuto

I see. In that case then I'm leaning towards here.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia stomps

SSJBatdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SSJBatdan

I hate this idea that hax isn't a thing in Bleach. Like, that it is all based off "reitsu" level. If this were the case, anyone with higher reitsu would just neg every attack simply by existing. Clearly, there are more mechanics going on, hax being one of them, and reitsu level, too. Not just one or the other. This is the same for Dragon Ball, or any shonen, really. People like to think overall energy level is the end-all, but it isn't. Also, on a similar line of thinking, I remember a thread from a long time ago asking if Naruto could destroy the moon if he wanted to. While he may have the chakra to do so, none of his attacks can produce that much chakra. Like, I also remember seeing people say that Rasengans are stronger the stronger a ninja is??? Like, no. A Rasengan is as strong as a Rasengan is. That's why Naruto has to create new forms.

The biggest problem with anime debates is this way of thinking that because a character can destroy a city, they have city energy/durability. Often in Japanese medium's attacks can draw on energy from elsewhere, not just within the user. If an attack can destroy a moon, it doesn't mean the user can withstand that force. This idea that "well, since force being applied in one direction reacts the other way, it means..." no, not in all cases in fiction. Fiction just doesn't work this way. For example, Goku vs. Vegeta (Saiyan Saga). Now, in this example, I'm not even saying that it is the case, but just read the reasoning.

If Vegeta is going to blow up the Earth, then Goku counters it with a stronger blast while it is pushing on him, then his body is also exerting the same force against the beam and the Earth! He'dd go through the Earth! Obviously, his own beam isn't affecting his body, and if it is, it means that Goku is also holding back another Earth destroying beam with his own body to stop himself from going through the Earth somehow.

(Also, this makes no sense, because Vegeta could just let himself get pushed back in the air then exert double the force Goku can)

Eh, I dunno if this tangent makes sense to anybody, but whatever.

Anyhow, has Absolute Zero ever been shown to be neged by someone's reitsu? If not, I'm inclined to believe it is true absolute zero. Maybe people could fight against it with their own reitsu, but to have a starting point of absolute zero is powerful to begin with....anyhow, by not considering it hax, couldn't anyone just make absolute zero with their reitsu? Argh. Looking at anime this way just turns it all into stats and I hate it. To me, Absolute Zero is just that, and only through other hax can it be countered, or being healed. If it's been negged by pure reitsu before, please correct me.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with stalemate since RG Rukia hasn't fully mastered her Bankai as she does when she becomes Captain. An ignia natsu is probably so hot in his fire magic and hax that he wouldn't probably be stopped by this Rukia anyway.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hayabusa77

@ssjbatdan: the only time rukia's Absolute Zero was "negged" was after it froze As Nodt but then he quickly activated his transformation and healed all wounds, like frieza growing his tail back after transforming

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77 said:

I see. In that case then I'm leaning towards here.

also, in her shikai, AZ temp only lasts for 4secs

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: that was her fresh out of training and in shikai. Bankai might not have said weakness

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu wins. Vastly higher ap/dc and his flames would burn through her cold. Just bcs something is AZ doesn't mean it can continously freeze heat. Natsu's flames would easily overwhelm her AZ by the heat emitted and the amount he emits.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: that was her fresh out of training and in shikai. Bankai might not have said weakness

Bankai is kinda worse as she starts to break apart from its side effects

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: i don't remember that. But ok. The OP says bankai rukia so i assume she has no time limit or anything

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: can't really burn through AZ since the molecules freeze and it loses all heat/energy. Its more an atomic attack.

And your assuming he can even land a hit given how she should outspeed him

And im not convinced on AP

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: OP doesn't specify that so we go wit standard battle assumptions

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: fair enough. But again, rukia's speed should make around four seconds hell for natsu. And she has kido still. One binding spell and natsu is ready for execution

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: You can. If the temperature is raised to hot for than AZ can be stopped or burned through. AZ only happens when there is no heat and Rukia won't be able to continously freeze Natsu's flames let alone even put them out in the first place when they are hotter than anything she has froze. He can also effect a far bigger radius with his heat than she can with her cold. So I'm not seeing AZ working on Natsu. Not to mention users like Gray and Invel both have ice that can effect people and object on a molecular level as well. Gray froze Oxygen while Invel froze thoughts itself and froze Gray's ice.

His AP being better than hers is not even a question and I'm not seeing Rukia speed blitz anyone either. Natsu in this form is stronger than his DF form that oneshotted Aldoron and he stomped Merc who picked up a sea. Both would have no sweat dispatching Rukia. Natsu wouldn't have trouble from her either. He has feats of burning through things far harder than AZ as well lol.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: AP and speed through scaling should place rukia at FTL reactions, and LS combat/movement. Her AP should Scale around chrysalis aizen, given that her spiritual pressure couldn't be sensed by others but she could feel TS ichigo's

savior02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Natsu solos Gotei 13

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this FTL rukia all about? Lol.

A mere low high tier FTL? When the god tiers are only relativistic+(light speed with highball).

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia solo the verse don't make spite matches

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia cuz she's faster and a better fighter. Plus kidou.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this FTL rukia all about? Lol.

A mere low high tier FTL? When the god tiers are only relativistic+(light speed with highball).

CV in a nutshell lol.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how Rukia's ice doesn't get instantly nullified by Natsu's heat. It was good enough for someone who can carry a sea, it should be enough for her.

dynolite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu one shots lol

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia, Natsu has no answer to absolute zero.

DarkStone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a Rukia simp, therefore Rukia still stomps by default.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu vapes.

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: She isn't soloing a verse with numerous characters that can solo her.

Avatar image for deactivated-6014ce0213a1e
deactivated-6014ce0213a1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a hard one, since I would say natsu wins, if one of my old friends didn't already debunk continental fiore, and expose the guy who calced it for commiting an invalid of proof fallacy, and he uses a calc which is "apparently from a professor, he thinks" and he doesn't even know what it is, which would also be an invalid proof fallacy, therefore, fiore is staying at small country, until the guy gives proof the calculation is legit, and if he debunks the points made.

OT: Rukia should win since she could be scaled from large country-continental, while natsu is around small country-country.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like the Akainu thread, it all matters if she can get her bankai off in time because not only is she outclassed in every stat, she isn't doing shit with her shikai considering this Natsu can vape Invel.

how Natsu is outclassing her? lol

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia heavily outstats him, she curbs with absolute zero.

Oleyamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one chant and it's over for natsu

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu vapes Rukia.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu would beat rukia mid diff

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bankai Rukia wins with no difficulty. Most people here are far too ignorant to understand what Absolute Zero actually is.