• 97 results
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Cinematic/Film versions of all characters. Fight takes place just outside the space bar on Knowhere. No weapons, no prep. Fight to kill. Bane is bloodlusted as against Batman and Slade has Mirakuru in his system.

Bane & Winter Soldier

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gamora & Deathstroke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal Opinion: To me, it's very evenly matched. Bane has column busting feats with his strikes, that makes him one of the strongest next to Bucky. Slade has done some things to put his hand to hand level at or past Gamora's level. Gamora has the best durability here, and has fighting skills at or near the Winter Soldier's as well. It's really too close to call, but if I was forced to make a pick, I would say Team Banebuck due to Bucky's fighting skills and metal arm. I see Barnes edging slightly over Gamora and Bane breaking one of Slade's bones and continue to thrash him.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Team 2.

Why's that? Are you just thinking Bane is the weak link here due to speed disadvantage?

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By devinwifi
Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I don't know about that. I mean the only reason Batman broke it was due to the sharp hooks on his guards. This is strictly hand to hand, no knives or guns.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky wins this

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback. Always get worried when the first few comments are the same. Hivemind can take over sometimes on threads.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@namor_curry: Yeah, it's a close fight. Bucky's striking power is insane for even comic street-levelers. He kicked someone into the air and through a goddamn plane.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is gonna come down to Deathstroke vs Winter Soldier. In that case, it could go either way. Deathstroke can tank more hits from Bucky unless Bucky manages to land a solid blow with his metal arm. Deathstroke on the other hand, can knock Bucky out with either one of his hands quite easily.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Probably boils down to Bucky vs Slade, but honestly Gamora has some feats of superhuman physicals but not as much in the way of combat feats. She beat up on Quill, who in the MCU and comics isn't exactly a stellar fighter, and cut up Groot, which hurt Groot's feelings more than anything. There isn't anything to justify her being at the same level of skill as Bucky, and her physicals weren't that much more ahead of Slade's if at all.

Bane has good combat and durability showings, and while the mask is a weak spot it took the doctor in Sanata Prisca to tell Batman about it for him to exploit it. These guys have no such knowledge. So while it may seem obvious to us as the fans, it isn't really so. I mean these guys exist in worlds where people wear masks regularly for no reason other than to hide their faces or make a statement.

So I think Gamora is honestly the weak link here, and I say this as a massive GotG fan (as anyone who knows me can confirm). So if she gets taken down quick enough Slade is going to be on the rough receiving end of a nasty 2v1.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Gamora wasn't that impressive but maybe I need to rewatch the movie. I say Slade beats Bane but Bucky beats Gamora. Between Bucky and Slade I'd give a minor advantage to Slade thanks to on par skill, better durability, on par strength and speed.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Slade Mvp

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is gonna come down to Deathstroke vs Winter Soldier. In that case, it could go either way. Deathstroke can tank more hits from Bucky unless Bucky manages to land a solid blow with his metal arm. Deathstroke on the other hand, can knock Bucky out with either one of his hands quite easily.

You're severely underestimating Gamora's durability and Bane's strength. And what makes you think Slade will knock out Bucky "quite easily"? The man was tanking hits from a guy capable of deadlifting a giant metal I-Beam after being shot and stabbed. Being on Cap's level puts Bucky in the highest tier of "peak" human in the cinematic world. And to be honest, if you re-watch the film, Bucky and Cap are superhuman. The things they do just aren't anything within the realm of what a real human can do. Peak to me would be like Jason Bourne. I see the fight something like Bucky > Slade slightly and Gamora > Bane slightly. Which leaves a Bucky vs Gamora smackdown. In that case, I'd still say Buck in an intensely close fight.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hump de bump

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: @granitesoldier: do you guys not watch AoS? Because if you did you'd relize the fodder she was fighting all had around 5 ton strength, just a random kree was overpowering lady sif who before had kicked a caravan far away and was shiwn to be bullet proof and very strong, yet a average kree was stronger than her. So all the kree she was fodderizing were superhumans who were physically stronger than everyone here so tha should say something about her stats

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora went toe to toe with Angela for a while. Team 2 win this.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny, people are either underestimating Gamora or overestimating Slade.

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great battle!! I'm gonna say Team 1 wins after a brutal and intense fight. Bucky is going to be able to do some major damage. Bane might just break someone (Slade). I know Team 2's good, but Team 1 gets my vote.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

Gamora did break free from Groot's branches, which besides her, only Drax was capable of. Groot was able to run his arm through a whole lineup of alien soldiers and smash them back and forth against the wall until they all died, so Gamora has legit superhuman strength, and I believe she sidestepped an energy weapon at almost point blank range. The skill she displayed was adequate, in conjunction with her stats, Bane really is the weak link.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to go with Team 1. Since it's strictly hand to hand, they have the clear edge here, as Bane is physically superior to Deathstroke and while his technique may not be as good, he can tank a lot of blows and believably overpower him.

Bucky could take either one of them, I believe. His arm gives him a major edge, and Gamora's stated abilities don't match her shown feats.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Ronan's henchmen where not Kree. They were (spelling might be off) Sakaarans. They were not Kree. You can confirm this online with a simple google search or re-watch GotG if you don't believe me.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: You know that this is MCU Gamora, not comic Gamora, right? Angela has no pertinence here.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: ah you may be right but i was thinking of her sister she was fighti g she was kree wasn't she?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength: Bucky

Durability: Gamora

Combat Speed: Slade

Skill: Bucky

Overall, Bucky is the best combatant. He has a well rounded teammate that can put him over the edge against Gamora and Slade.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SmoothSanta
joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team one with Bucky as MVP

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bamp

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Bucky's team. Bane will beat down Gamora while Bucky will beat Deathstroke. Most viners consider Deathstroke vs Winter Soldier to be a very close fight anyway

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: While it is close, I'd say Bucky takes it more times than Slade.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just re-watched Gamora's fight with Nebula.. I'm impressed.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirakuru Slade?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr: Yeah, so he becomes a match for Winter Soldier/Bane. Without it, he'd be the weakest of all the combatants. Still the most skilled, but the weakest. I want to keep this as balanced as possible.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to go Team 2 since Bane is the weak link here.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By Zetsu-San

@namor_curry: Gamora doesn't fit the insane supersoldier theme here. You should swap her out for Emil Blonsky, now that would make for an exciting match up.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Gamora has more/better close quarters feats than Blonsky, and fits the slightly above peak human strength/durability rather well in my opinion. Sure, she's a different character since she's the only alien, but in this scenario, she fits. Without transforming into Abomination, Blonsky would get smacked around by everyone else in this fight.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

You're severely underestimating Gamora's durability and Bane's strength. And what makes you think Slade will knock out Bucky "quite easily"? The man was tanking hits from a guy capable of deadlifting a giant metal I-Beam after being shot and stabbed. Being on Cap's level puts Bucky in the highest tier of "peak" human in the cinematic world. And to be honest, if you re-watch the film, Bucky and Cap are superhuman. The things they do just aren't anything within the realm of what a real human can do. Peak to me would be like Jason Bourne. I see the fight something like Bucky > Slade slightly and Gamora > Bane slightly. Which leaves a Bucky vs Gamora smackdown. In that case, I'd still say Buck in an intensely close fight.

Steve wasnt trying to hurt Bucky from the very beginning. He was trying to get him to come to his senses. It looks like Cap was actually holding back against Bucky. Slade will not be so nice and would go for the kill as soon as possible. I know Bane is strong but I dont think he is skilled enough to go toe to toe with Slade nor Gamora. In any case, Gamora would make short work of Bane and then come help Slade with Bucky if he needs it.....though I dont think Bucky could beat Slade anyway.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By Zetsu-San

@namor_curry: Blonsky had less on screen feats, but from what we have seen; he can definitely hold his own with these characters. Did you not see him sprint past all those soldiers, or do flips around Hulk? He got cocky so the Hulk kicked him. A kick from the hulk would have done the same to all 3 of those other characters. The impressive part is the fact that he survived and recovered in the first place.

I'd say Blonsky can take movie Bane.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Bane is way too strong for Blonsky in my opinion. I'll take Bane reacting to Batman over Blonsky reacting to Hulk's speed. Also Gamora survived the vaccum of space without assistance for a decent amount of time, and partook in holding onto the Power Gem. I think that kind of durability is worth more than being grazed by a punch from Hulk.