Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dr Manhattan isn't involved in the battle. For each battle they start 20 ft from each other.( With exception to round 4)

Round 1- H2H Combat (Bane is off venom)

Round 2- Bane is on Venom. The team all have standard equipment.

Round 3- Bane and the team get a week prep.

Round 4- The team get a month prep can they take Bane out?

Battles are won by death or KO.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

im not even going to say who i think would win. But im looking forward to see what the most common answer is.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bo88gdan

Watchmen all rounds

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Bane

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watchmen all round easily, i hate how they are seen as cannon fodder by people on this site, Silk spectre is the only one who i would consider cannon fodder

Round 2 Comedian,Ozzy or Nite Owl solo

Round 3 Watchmen Mega stomp

Round 4 Watchmen stomp so hard it isnt even funny.

Have you even read the comic? i doubt it.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

The team

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TerryBogard2014

@Bo88gdan said:

Watchmen all rounds

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ygoox

Well, Ozy is pretty much Batman(a little better to be honest, he did catch a bullet bare handed), so he can solo Bane all the rounds.

Without Ozy:

Bane solos round 1 and 2.

Round 3 could go either way, Bane's prep is really good.

Round 4 , with a month to prep, Nite could come up with some device to win this, i'll give 8/10 to the team in this one.

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Bane Breaks the Watchmen

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Bane clears it.

If anybody says "Ozy wins with prep," they better be ready to show proof that Ozy has won with only a month's prep. Only way they win is if the Comedian snipes him from far, far away.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By entropy_aegis

Bane stomps.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Disregard my last comment. I didn't read the OP right. Anyway yeah Bane clears.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody has read the comic? Shame on you all.

Ozzy could solo round 1 since he is basically Batman but better i would say he is above peak human peforming that Massive Jump and throwing people around like they where ragdolls, he saved the world as well (until Rorchachs diary gets leaked anyway)

Round 2 Comedian could just Blast bane or knife him, he is really good in h2h and is a great marksman and beat Ozzy in his youth, Ozzys standard equipment includes Bubastis, a Genetically enginered lynx so thats just makes a bit more of a stomp, Nite owl has loads of gadgets, Lasers,grenades,cape he also has The Owl ship so he can either turn Bane into swiss cheese or Grill him with his flame thrower he may have rockets but it was never shown.

Bane fails miserably.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By zackattack529

Round 1 - Nightowls cape actually gives him added stength that could take on Bane without venom. And Ozzy was so strong he threw Comedian through a sturdy glass window the strength of bulletproff glass. Comedian is pretty strong himself even in his old age. All that would overwhelm Bane, even ON venom.

Round2 - Ozzy solos, and the team effort is the same as i have mentioned above. an no mention of specifically H2h meaning Nightowls devices and Comedians guns.

Round3 - Ozzy stomps!

Round 4 - Ozzy mega super solos and while he is at it takes over the world in the process while he is at it, you're giving the smartest person in the watchmen universe month to prep!?

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@AmazingScrewOnHead: Lol. Just because we think the characters you think win don't win you assume that we've never read a comicbook before? They are not even mainstream characters.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Saren

Bane would mop the floor with the Watchmen at H2H, Veidt included. Silk Spectre is featless, Nite-Owl is featless, Comedian is featless, and Rorschach ---- oh boy, Rorschach --- would actually be better off featless, considering that his feats are so pathetic Damian Wayne would make mincemeat out of him. If there were a prize for the least effective vigilante in a superhero book, Rorschach would win every single time seeing as even D-Man has done something or the other that beats getting your ass handed to you by fodder cops.......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

........and fodder thugs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rorschach does not have a single feat to support the notion that he would NOT get one-shotted by Bane. Neither do Silk Spectre or Nite-Owl. Nor does Comedian, and no, he did not beat Ozymandias when he was younger. Veidt stated that he was holding back on purpose.

No Caption Provided

The only real "feats" any of these people have are beating up fodder goons, something even Alfred Pennyworth can do and has done, and yet I'm expected to believe the rubbish circulating about how these losers are "As skilled as Batman!"? Give me a break. None of these people have a single skill feat that suggests they can contend with Bane in that regard. Name one feat from ANY of them, Ozy included, that matches fighting on even grounds with Batman, or stomping Nightwing twice, or going toe-to-toe with Jean-Paul Valley. A single feat will do. I'll save you people some time; there aren't any. And no, Ozy beating up Dreiberg and Rorschach doesn't count. Rorschach is pathetic, as previously demonstrated, and Nite-Owl does not have a single feat outside of beating up fodder.

As for some of the other nonsense going around,

Ozy solos because he caught a bulleT!!!1!!

I will never understand why so many people are driven into fits of lust over this feat. Ozy caught a bullet by noting its trajectory before it was fired. He had already moved his hand into position before Silk Spectre fired the bullet.

No Caption Provided

So flipping what? Batman has blocked machine gun fire with one hand by noting its trajectory.

No Caption Provided

Every street leveler in a comic book reacts to bullets this same way. Bane has never once had a problem with Batman's speed. Ozy's speed is not going to save him from getting killed.

Ozy solos, he iz so strONG!!1!!

Veidt's best strength feat is chucking a 200 pound man through a glass wall. Big whoop. Batman swings 600 pound Man-Bats through the air and benchpresses 600 pounds of earth while in a disastrously weakened condition and buried alive, and Bane has always been portrayed as his superior in terms of strength. We're talking about a guy who rips out stone prison walls and tears soldiers in military combat techsuits apart with his bare hands, without Venom, and you people actually think Ozy can compare? Seriously?

Ozy can call Bubastis, teh genetikally enginreed lynx and he will solo!!

Right, a genetically engineered lynx. Because oversized animals have traditionally fared so well against Bane, amirite?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Comedian solosz, he has GUNS!

Give me a break. Every street leveler encounters people with guns. I am not even going to dignify this with any further thought. This is Eddie Blake we're talking about, not freaking Deadshot.

Rounds 1 and 2, Bane wins, and does so easily. These people are nothing he hasn't handled several times before. I have no idea why Watchmen of all possible franchises engenders so much fanboy love, but whatever. Have you people even read the books or are you just going off the movie? These two rounds aren't even debatable.

Rounds 3 and 4 are the only ones the Watchmen have any chance of winning, thanks to Veidt's resources.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane: Welcome back man, or are you going to disappear again?

Scarlet_Spyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scarlet_Spyder

@CitizenBane said:

Bane would mop the floor with the Watchmen at H2H, Veidt included. Silk Spectre is featless, Nite-Owl is featless, Comedian is featless, and Rorschach ---- oh boy, Rorschach --- would actually be better off featless, considering that his feats are so pathetic Damian Wayne would make mincemeat out of him. If there were a prize for the least effective vigilante in a superhero book, Rorschach would win every single time seeing as even D-Man has done something or the other that beats getting your ass handed to you by fodder cops.......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

........and fodder thugs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rorschach does not have a single feat to support the notion that he would NOT get one-shotted by Bane. Neither do Silk Spectre or Nite-Owl. Nor does Comedian, and no, he did not beat Ozymandias when he was younger. Veidt stated that he was holding back on purpose.

No Caption Provided

The only real "feats" any of these people have are beating up fodder goons, something even Alfred Pennyworth can do and has done, and yet I'm expected to believe the rubbish circulating about how these losers are "As skilled as Batman!"? Give me a break. None of these people have a single skill feat that suggests they can contend with Bane in that regard. Name one feat from ANY of them, Ozy included, that matches fighting on even grounds with Batman, or stomping Nightwing twice, or going toe-to-toe with Jean-Paul Valley. A single feat will do. I'll save you people some time; there aren't any. And no, Ozy beating up Dreiberg and Rorschach doesn't count. Rorschach is pathetic, as previously demonstrated, and Nite-Owl does not have a single feat outside of beating up fodder.

As for some of the other nonsense going around,

Ozy solos because he caught a bulleT!!!1!!

I will never understand why so many people are driven into fits of lust over this feat. Ozy caught a bullet by noting its trajectory before it was fired. He had already moved his hand into position before Silk Spectre fired the bullet.

No Caption Provided

So flipping what? Batman has blocked machine gun fire with one hand by noting its trajectory.

No Caption Provided

Every street leveler in a comic book reacts to bullets this same way. Bane has never once had a problem with Batman's speed. Ozy's speed is not going to save him from getting killed.

Ozy solos, he iz so strONG!!1!!

Veidt's best strength feat is chucking a 200 pound man through a glass wall. Big whoop. Batman swings 600 pound Man-Bats through the air and benchpresses 600 pounds of earth while in a disastrously weakened condition and buried alive, and Bane has always been portrayed as his superior in terms of strength. We're talking about a guy who rips out stone prison walls and tears soldiers in military combat techsuits apart with his bare hands, without Venom, and you people actually think Ozy can compare? Seriously?

Ozy can call Bubastis, teh genetikally enginreed lynx and he will solo!!

Right, a genetically engineered lynx. Because oversized animals have traditionally fared so well against Bane, amirite?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Comedian solosz, he has GUNS!

Give me a break. Every street leveler encounters people with guns. I am not even going to dignify this with any further thought. This is Eddie Blake we're talking about, not freaking Deadshot.

Rounds 1 and 2, Bane wins, and does so easily. These people are nothing he hasn't handled several times before. I have no idea why Watchmen of all possible franchises engenders so much fanboy love, but whatever. Have you people even read the books or are you just going off the movie? These two rounds aren't even debatable.

Rounds 3 and 4 are the only ones the Watchmen have any chance of winning, thanks to Veidt's resources.

This post is so full of win that I think there is not really much else that can be said=)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By Lvenger

@Killemall said:

I think this is Bane's new strategy. Random posts on select battles then disappearing back to the Ledger. A shame.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheTmac

Bane clears.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Stronger

@TheTmac said:

Bane clears.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane only clears if you havent read the book or seen the film,

That garbage Bane just posted is nonsense, Rorchach was caught off guard and this was in his younger days as a crime fighter and those men where also armed, Before Watchmen is non canon anyway since it has a few clashes with Graphic novel, Ozzy fought the Comedian as best he could and lost and never got over it you would know this if you actually read the damn thing. Nite Owl is featless yes, but he has a laser gun and an Owl ship as his standard equipment yeah sure Bane can kill a Griffin or a shark with his bare hands but he cannot fly or surive a direct hail of bullets from a minigun, Rorchach took down a swat team with a couple of seconds of prep to him anything is a weapon i would say Rorchach is a greatly underestimated comic book character, The Comedian is a master of h2h and he is a brilliant marksman who fought in both the Pacific and Vietnam he also took down kennedy and was Nixons personal Bodyguard and he Beat up a young Ozzy, and fought him again when he was much older and put up some kind of a fight against him, he stayed active all his life. Silk spectre is featless i dont expect her to do much to be honest.

Watchmen win

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ygoox

i was considering the movie versions of the W-team, they are much more skilled in the movies. If we take the comic versions, Bane stomp them all with his hands tied, jumping with one foot, blindfolded while eating a ice cream.

The one thing that i don't agree in your post is the bullet thing.

Ozy catch a bullet while bare handed. This takes much more than calculate the trajectory of he bullet(to be honest, this is the one point i don't like in the W-comics, just don't make sense), he need to take away the bullets speed while positioning his hand in a way that the bullet make less damage as possible. This is a little hard.

I might be wrong, but the bat-glove gives Bruce some protection against bullets, so the only thing he have to do is calculate the trajectory.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

The Watchmen only win if you havent read the book or seen the film,

Fixed.

Rorchach was caught off guard and this was in his younger days as a crime fighter and those men where also armed

Ooh, those men were armed? Why didn't you say so? Get real.

The fight against the cops was not in his younger days, and he still failed spectacularly.

Before Watchmen is non canon anyway since it has a few clashes with Graphic novel

Uh, no, it's not? DC has stated clearly that it is perfectly canon. Continuity clashes are a part and parcel of any body of work that has multiple authors over prolonged periods of time.

Ozzy fought the Comedian as best he could and lost and never got over it you would know this if you actually read the damn thing

Have you read the damn thing? Ozy's fight against the Comedian was off-panel, so I am unsure as to how you arrived at these conclusions about the fight.

Nite Owl is featless yes, but he has a laser gun and an Owl ship as his standard equipment

The Owl ship is not standard equipment for him any more than the Batmobile is standard equipment for Batman. Your arguments grow more ludicrous by the second. His laser gun is featless as well. It did literally nothing of note.

Bane can kill a Griffin or a shark with his bare hands but he cannot fly or surive a direct hail of bullets from a minigun,

He doesn't have to do any of those things.

Rorchach took down a swat team with a couple of seconds of prep to him anything is a weapon i would say Rorchach is a greatly underestimated comic book character

Bravo. He took down fodder. I am so impressed, I'm choking back tears.

The Comedian is a master of h2h and he is a brilliant marksman who fought in both the Pacific and Vietnam

Yawn. Generic comic book qualities. Blake isn't a master of anything.

he also took down kennedy and was Nixons personal Bodyguard

LOL ok. Blake solos, he took down Kennedy!

he Beat up a young Ozzy

Wrong.

and fought him again when he was much older and put up some kind of a fight against him, he stayed active all his life.

Wrong again.

Silk spectre is featless i dont expect her to do much to be honest.

She'll do about as much as the others, which isn't much either.

Watchmen win

Not even in Bizarro-land.

@ygoox said:

i was considering the movie versions of the W-team, they are much more skilled in the movies. If we take the comic versions, Bane stomp them all with his hands tied, jumping with one foot, blindfolded while eating a ice cream.

The movie is non-canon. All comic book movies are non-canon. I fail to see why the movies are being brought into this at all.

Ozy catch a bullet while bare handed. This takes much more than calculate the trajectory of he bullet(to be honest, this is the one point i don't like in the W-comics, just don't make sense), he need to take away the bullets speed while positioning his hand in a way that the bullet make less damage as possible. This is a little hard.

I could argue the point, but it doesn't really change a thing. It doesn't give Veidt any kind of edge that would change the outcome.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane:

1. I didnt mention the cops i was talking about the Thugs, the cops is also different he had fallen out of a building and he had hurt himself the cops surronded him he couldnt have done anything fodder or not an unvenomed bane would have suffered the same problem

2. Alan moore wrote Watchmen not DC so basically anything DC says about watchmen is all nonsense

3. Ozzy did try to beat the Comedian he wasnt going easy or holding back he did study him during the fight however, thats part of the reason why Ozzy killed the Comedian himself!

4. Nite owls laser gun cut the leg off a chair he used that on Bane he cuts his arm off or his head.......... Nite owl uses the Owlship all the time, its his primary weapon, While Batman uses the batmobile as a method of transport mostly.

5. Eh yes he does, he also needs to tank bullets and grenades from the Comedian

6. Not fodder SWAT a swat team, get it right.

7. WRONG Blake is Black Ops he was a great marksman and he is a good h2h fighter.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lvenger said:

@Killemall said:

I think this is Bane's new strategy. Random posts on select battles then disappearing back to the Ledger. A shame.

Lol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant said:

@Lvenger said:

@Killemall said:

Lol.

@CitizenBane: Please Bane don't don't go, don't leave us again.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@CitizenBane: @AmazingScrewOnHead said:

@CitizenBane:

Utter bile

1. I didnt mention the cops i was talking about the Thugs, the cops is also different he had fallen out of a building and he had hurt himself the cops surronded him he couldnt have done anything fodder or not an unvenomed bane would have suffered the same problem

2. Alan moore wrote Watchmen not DC so basically anything DC says about watchmen is all nonsense

3. Ozzy did try to beat the Comedian he wasnt going easy or holding back he did study him during the fight however, thats part of the reason why Ozzy killed the Comedian himself!

4. Nite owls laser gun cut the leg off a chair he used that on Bane he cuts his arm off or his head.......... Nite owl uses the Owlship all the time, its his primary weapon, While Batman uses the batmobile as a method of transport mostly.

7. WRONG Blake is Black Ops he was a great marksman and he is a good h2h fighter.

the rest of stuff you said is just crap well done mate.

You're nothing more than a butthurt Bane fan.

You going to take this s**t ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

The team

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By XiiX

Bane.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NyghtMare

LOL.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hyperlight

if these were movie versions.. bane would die.

but since its comic versions bane probably wins...

im a big fan of the watchmen franchise too

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VeganDiet

Bane. For all the many reasons mr. Citizen Bane stated.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@CitizenBane:

Bane was ripping people apart after being hit by an electrical charge strong enough to fry a man his size. He's also been pushed off a cliff a couple of times, so......no.

LOL, are you serious? Alan Moore wrote Watchmenfor DC as a DC publication. Here's an excerpt from the first page of Watchmen #1:

No Caption Provided

Stand up and read those words to the rest of the class, if you please.

So......despite Ozy stating that he allowed the Comedian to win, you expect me to believe that he was giving it his all?

Nite owls laser gun cut the leg off a chair he used that on Bane he cuts his arm off or his head

Nite-Owl solos. He mutilated a chair.

Nite owl uses the Owlship all the time, its his primary weapon,

Seriously, did you even read Watchmen?

Been over this.

He could face down a crack S.A.S team and it'd still be fodder in the realm of comic books.

Big whoop. Blake is featless.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Nah Bane seems pretty arrogant better off without folk like him.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@CitizenBane: Well said.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By VeganDiet

Now this just sounds like sourgrapes to me.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane:

Copyright means nothing, If Alan wanted to write a new Watchmen Book he would do it and DC wouldnt utter a single word, So Alan is the one and only true owner of Watchmen in my opinion

Ozzy said he let the Comedian win yes, IN THE NON CANON BEFORE WATCHMEN. The Comedian killed Kennedy in the graphic novel and was a good freind of Nixon, while in Before watchmen he was a good freind of the Kennedys and had nothing to do with his assanation. Part of the reason Ozzy killed the Comedian himself was because he wanted to settle an old score.

Edward Blake was a skilled hand-to-hand combatant in excellent physical condition, even at the time of his death at the age of 61. In the Under the Hood excerpts it is revealed that the Comedian bested Ozymandias in their first encounter - a fight that Veidt never got over

If it can cut through a chair with such ease, it can cut a human limb off just as easy,

Nite Owl has the ship with him all the time. Its his main gadget. yes i have read it have you?

Has Bane tanked a shot to the head? NO so he dies.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren

@CitizenBane:

Copyright means nothing, If Alan wanted to write a new Watchmen Book he would do it and DC wouldnt utter a single word, So Alan is the one and only true owner of Watchmen in my opinion

Seriously, which planet do you live on? It doesn't matter what you think or what you believe. DC owns the copyright for the entire Watchmen franchise, not Alan Moore. His opinion is irrelevant, as is yours. If DC says its canon, it is. Deal with it.

And if Alan Moore decided to write a new Watchmen book, DC wouldn't utter a single word. Their lawyers would do that for them when they're shaking Moore down for copyright infringement in court.

Ozzy said he let the Comedian win yes, IN THE NON CANON BEFORE WATCHMEN.

See above.

The Comedian killed Kennedy in the graphic novel and was a good freind of Nixon, while in Before watchmen he was a good freind of the Kennedys and had nothing to do with his assanation. Part of the reason Ozzy killed the Comedian himself was because he wanted to settle an old score.

Now you're just boring me.

Edward Blake was a skilled hand-to-hand combatant in excellent physical condition, even at the time of his death at the age of 61.

Yawn. This again?

In the Under the Hood excerpts it is revealed that the Comedian bested Ozymandias in their first encounter - a fight that Veidt never got over

Before Watchmen is primary canon and takes precedence over any and all other forms --- including Under the Hood.

Once again, deal with it.

If it can cut through a chair with such ease, it can cut a human limb off just as easy,

I don't even......

Nite Owl has the ship with him all the time. Its his main gadget. yes i have read it have you?

Are you for real? He didn't have the ship with him when he and Silk Spectre were beating up thugs in an alley, or when they were springing Rorschach out of jail, or when they were fighting Ozy. Do you simply not grasp the concept of standard gear?

Has Bane tanked a shot to the head? NO so he dies.

Doesn't need to. Have any of the Watchmen fought anyone worth a damn other than fodder? Nope.

The Watchmen die in a thoroughly unpleasant manner. Plain and simple.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By laflux

@AmazingScrewOnHead: Taking on S.A.S, ninja's and crack teams are all fodder to street-level characters. Once you reach top-tier street-leveler/ Grey area characters like Wolverine, Spider-Man and Midnighter, large groups of them really pose no viable threat at all. For example, Spider-Man once beat 130 men trained by taskmaster who had lasers and swords and called it a warm up. Wolverine took on an army of Ninja's while injured. Even Daredevil took on 100 ninja's IIRC. Comedian's combat feats are mediocre at best.

@laflux said:

Seriously Bane. Don't leave us again.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By Lvenger

@CitizenBane: is one of the foremost debators on here. It's a shame he hardly posts in the battle forums anymore. I'm afraid you're on the serious losing end in this debate. And rightly so.

And I thought you had migrated to the Ledger Bane? Are you making a steady comeback now?

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By matmatxm8
No Caption Provided
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

Seriously? Bane is one the greatest, prodigious debaters in CV. Amongst our top debaters, and everybody was sad to see him go. And now you're saying we're better off without him.....?

@CitizenBane: Hooray, Bane, now you're posting again.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By ComicStooge

@laflux said:

@AmazingScrewOnHead: Taking on S.A.S, ninja's and crack teams are all fodder to street-level characters. Once you reach top-tier street-leveler/ Grey area characters like Wolverine, Spider-Man and Midnighter, large groups of them really pose no viable threat at all. For example, Spider-Man once beat 130 men trained by taskmaster who had lasers and swords and called it a warm up. Wolverine took on an army of Ninja's while injured. Even Daredevil took on 100 ninja's IIRC. Comedian's combat feats are mediocre at best.

@laflux said:

Seriously Bane. Don't leave us again.

DD also beat 100 Yakuza guys on Mutant Growth Hormone, out of costume, in under 3 minutes.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zemoftw
Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane loses in the fourth round due to Manhattan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane all rounds. He stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points