Bane

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wilson Fisk went toe to toe with a Captain America clone. He can handle Bane.

BraxusDune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BraxusDune

Fisk for the win because Fisk would of stomped on Batman's head after brakeing his back.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By gunswordfist
BraxusDune said:
"Fisk for the win because Fisk would of stomped on Batman's head after brakeing his back."

He sure would have. Kingpin fights Spider-Man. Bane fights Batman. Kingpin is the clear winner.
OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OgreMan

I'd give this to Bane. Kingpin isn't the monster he once was. He's still badass though.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gunswordfist
OgreMan said:
"I'd give this to Bane. Kingpin isn't the monster he once was. He's still badass though."

Really?! Everyone's turning nice these days. Or vice versa like Penance..
OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OgreMan
gunswordfist said:
"OgreMan said:
"I'd give this to Bane. Kingpin isn't the monster he once was. He's still badass though."
Really?! Everyone's turning nice these days. Or vice versa like Penance.."

What I mean is Kingpin's stats aren't what they used to be.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gunswordfist
OgreMan said:
"gunswordfist said:
"OgreMan said:
Really?! Everyone's turning nice these days. Or vice versa like Penance.."
What I mean is Kingpin's stats aren't what they used to be."
Oh. Damn retcons.
Chaos Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chaos Rosso

Bane outclasses The Kingpin in pretty much everything but intellect.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Magicalmoment

bane wins

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruePwnge

close

really depends on the situation

Perp time Kingpin wins by smarts, wins by not fighting and sticking Goblin or Spidey on Bane. Kingpin wins with any kind of weapon
his walking stick (laser cutter cane) or with guns
Bane loses his head, his body gets dumped into a concrete foundation for some building in NYC

Bane wins hand to hand,
he can duke it out with Bat with a good venom steroid injection then Bane just lifts up  Kingpin to the slams ground multiple times and breaks his back
Bane has just become the new crime boss of the Gotham underworld

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator

Bane is stronger, quicker and a hand to hand fighter.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17  Edited By The_Martian

I think this is actually pretty close. I would give this to Bane for having more experience fighting hand to hand.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the creator
Nobody said:
"I think this is actually pretty close. I would give this to Bane for having more experience fighting hand to hand."
The Kingpin is an immensley skilled and experienced hand to hand fighter.
Miller's writing on Daredevil showcased his abilities.

gunswordfist said:
He sure would have. Kingpin fights Spider-Man. Bane fights Batman. Kingpin is the clear winner."
Spiderman would not dare hit Kingpin at full strength otherwise it would have killed Kingpin.
Don't mistake Kingpin fighting Spiderman as meaning that Kingpin could actually survive the encounter if Spiderman cut lose.
Spiderman has shown on many occasions that he holds his strength back when fighting 'normal' humans for fear of hurting them.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
the creator said:
"Nobody said:
"I think this is actually pretty close. I would give this to Bane for having more experience fighting hand to hand."
Miller's writing on Daredevil showcased his abilities."
I'm not saying he is bad. I just think Bane beats him.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the creator
Nobody said:
"the creator said:
"Nobody said:
Miller's writing on Daredevil showcased his abilities."
I'm not saying he is bad. I just think Bane beats him."
I'm agreeing but I don't think the differnce in their skill level is big.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gunswordfist
the creator said:
gunswordfist said:
He sure would have. Kingpin fights Spider-Man. Bane fights Batman. Kingpin is the clear winner."
Spiderman would not dare hit Kingpin at full strength otherwise it would have killed Kingpin.Don't mistake Kingpin fighting Spiderman as meaning that Kingpin could actually survive the encounter if Spiderman cut lose.Spiderman has shown on many occasions that he holds his strength back when fighting 'normal' humans for fear of hurting them."

I completely disagree. Kingpin is stronger than Spider-Man and I believed he said he his body was 98 or 99% muscle. I'm sure he can take a full strength punch from Spidey.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian
gunswordfist said:
"the creator said:
gunswordfist said:
Spiderman would not dare hit Kingpin at full strength otherwise it would have killed Kingpin.Don't mistake Kingpin fighting Spiderman as meaning that Kingpin could actually survive the encounter if Spiderman cut lose.Spiderman has shown on many occasions that he holds his strength back when fighting 'normal' humans for fear of hurting them."
I completely disagree. Kingpin is stronger than Spider-Man and I believed he said he his body was 98 or 99% muscle. I'm sure he can take a full strength punch from Spidey."
Kingpin isn't stronger than Spider-Man. He doesn't even have superhuman strength.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Andferne
gunswordfist said:
"I completely disagree. Kingpin is stronger than Spider-Man and I believed he said he his body was 98 or 99% muscle. I'm sure he can take a full strength punch from Spidey."
Spidey is WAY stronger than Kingpin. While Spidey lifts 10+ tons Kingpin is maybe, Maybe hitting half a ton.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gunswordfist
Nobody said:
"gunswordfist said:
"the creator said:
gunswordfist said:
I completely disagree. Kingpin is stronger than Spider-Man and I believed he said he his body was 98 or 99% muscle. I'm sure he can take a full strength punch from Spidey."
Kingpin isn't stronger than Spider-Man. He doesn't even have superhuman strength."
Huh?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
gunswordfist said:
"Nobody said:
"gunswordfist said:
"the creator said:
gunswordfist said:
Kingpin isn't stronger than Spider-Man. He doesn't even have superhuman strength."
Huh?"
Kingpin is by far weaker than Spider-Man. Spider-Man lifts 10 tons while Kingpin lifts about 800 to 900 lbs, maybe
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By gunswordfist
Nobody said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Nobody said:
"gunswordfist said:
"the creator said:
gunswordfist said:
Huh?"
Kingpin is by far weaker than Spider-Man. Spider-Man lifts 10 tons while Kingpin lifts about 800 to 900 lbs, maybe"
Dammit, you're right.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Triumphant

Bane

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gunswordfist

Yeah Bane wins here.

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OgreMan
Nobody said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Nobody said:
"gunswordfist said:
"the creator said:
gunswordfist said:
Huh?"
Kingpin is by far weaker than Spider-Man. Spider-Man lifts 10 tons while Kingpin lifts about 800 to 900 lbs, maybe"
Damn thats all the Kingpin can lift these days? I remember the dude use to be at least class 5.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Kinpin has never had superhuman strength.

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OgreMan
Nobody said:
"Kinpin has never had superhuman strength."

He regularly used to perform superhuman strength feats.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Martian
OgreMan said:
"Nobody said:
He regularly used to perform superhuman strength feats."
like?
OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OgreMan
Nobody said:
"OgreMan said:
"Nobody said:
like?"

• Fisk once picked up a barbell that weighed a minimum of 1500 lbs with one hand (in Amazing Spider-Man #197)

• Fisk has used that heavy barbell as a quarterstaff while fighting Spider-Man.

• Fisk has one-handedly tossed around girders weighing hundreds of pounds.

• Fisk has kicked off the armoured door of his limousine.

• Fisk has ripped an arm off someone.

• Fisk has twisted off someone's head.

• Fisk has effortlessly snapped someone's neck with one hand.

• Fisk has crushed a man's skull between his hands (and shattered men's skulls with his punches).

• Fisk has crushed steel pipes in his hand.

• Fisk has broken and crumpled steel support beams by punching when he intentionally destroyed the foundations of his own mansion in a battle with Spider-Man.

• Fisk recently shattered the concrete walls of Ryker's prison in a fight with other inmates.

• Fisk has, with one hand, casually opened up a vault door so heavy that even the teenaged Spider-Man could barely open it and which Daredevil could only move with supreme effort.

• Fisk once took out a would-be assassin by kicking his heavy oak desk into the guy.

• Fisk has demonstrated that he can physically overpower a peak human like Captain America.

• Fisk physically overpowered the Red Skull, with the latter now a peak human since he was resurrected into the cloned body of Captain America.

• Fisk was physically equal to the college-aged Spider-Man (when the latter was already capable of lifting several tons) and even defeated him in combat after a prolonged battering match that ended when Fisk deliberately destroyed the foundations of his own mansion in order to collapse tons of wreckage onto the wallcrawler, knocking him out.

• Fisk has casually picked up a heavy sofa and used it as a battering ram
    gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gunswordfist
    OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    "gunswordfist said:
    "Nobody said:
    "gunswordfist said:
    "the creator said:
    gunswordfist said:
    Huh?"
    Damn thats all the Kingpin can lift these days? I remember the dude use to be at least class 5."

That's what I thought too. Kingpin is just big for no reason. lol
    gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By gunswordfist
    OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    "OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    like?"

• Fisk once picked up a barbell that weighed a minimum of 1500 lbs with one hand (in Amazing Spider-Man #197)

• Fisk has crushed a man's skull between his hands (and shattered men's skulls with his punches).

• Fisk has broken and crumpled steel support beams by punching when he intentionally destroyed the foundations of his own mansion in a battle with Spider-Man.

• Fisk recently shattered the concrete walls of Ryker's prison in a fight with other inmates.

• Fisk has, with one hand, casually opened up a vault door so heavy that even the teenaged Spider-Man could barely open it and which Daredevil could only move with supreme effort.

• Fisk once took out a would-be assassin by kicking his heavy oak desk into the guy.

• Fisk has demonstrated that he can physically overpower a peak human like Captain America.

• Fisk physically overpowered the Red Skull, with the latter now a peak human since he was resurrected into the cloned body of Captain America.

• Fisk was physically equal to the college-aged Spider-Man (when the latter was already capable of lifting several tons) and even defeated him in combat after a prolonged battering match that ended when Fisk deliberately destroyed the foundations of his own mansion in order to collapse tons of wreckage onto the wallcrawler, knocking him out.

• "

..........DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
    OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OgreMan
    gunswordfist said:
    "OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    "OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    like?"

• Fisk has casually picked up a heavy sofa and used it as a battering ram"
  • ..........DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"
    Yeah man Fisk used to be a monster.
    Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

You know, I'm actually leaning toward Fisk here.  After rereading the Knightfall arc, Bane doesn't seem as impressive to me as he used to.  Sure, he's really big and strong when he's hopped up on Venom, but he's never shown to be much more than a brawler in terms of fighting skill.  Plus, his strength feats aren't all that special.  Classic Fisk could probably match them.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By Matezoide2

Classic Fisk would win,currently while displays great feats (crushing a wood table with minimal esfort) would lose to Bane

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the creator

Here's what a Marvel Handbook said about the Kingpin at the time,

Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
    Weight: 450 lbs.

Strength Level
    : The Kingpin possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. The Kingpin is virtually as strong as it is possible for a man of his age, height, and weight to be without having superhuman powers. His great bulk does not consist of fat but of muscles that have been developed to enormous size, as in a sumo wrestler. The Kingpin can lift (press) approximately 650 pounds.

Known Superhuman Powers: None

Abilities: The Kingpin has extraordinary skill in hand-to-hand combat. His fighting skills and unusual agility for a man of his size compensate for the great difference between his human level of strength and Spider-Man's superhuman strength when the two engage in unarmed combat, (Spider-Man also has inhibitions about using his full strength against an opponent without superhuman powers for fear of killing him or her.)

albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By albanmanson

Bane

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lagoon_boy
    kingpin barely
    lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lagoon_boy
    kingpin barely
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43  Edited By Zoom

Good fight.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By geraldthesloth

Bane

SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By SuperGamera

BANE!!!!!!!!!

gandalf3219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By gandalf3219

Bane is stronger,faster,more agile. He has about equal intelect and knowledge of fighting skills. Bane wins. Unless Kingpin brings some of his buddies like Bullseye and others. Plus Bane has superhuman stregnth.

No Caption Provided
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By iLLituracy
    OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    "OgreMan said:
    "Nobody said:
    like?"

• "
    They say that under Fisk's tailored suits isn't a fat belly...but another Fisk.
    Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
    The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fisk.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#49  Edited By Dark King

fisk ftw.

Colossus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50  Edited By Colossus666
    Secret Turchin Man said:
    "

Wilson Fisk went toe to toe with a Captain America clone. He can handle Bane.

"

CLONE!!!!