• 64 results
keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By keshav jha

Fight takes place in an enclosed room,with no doors,so that no one can go outside.The dimensions of the room are:Length=3 meters,Breadth=3 meters,Height=3 meters.

H2H only

No prior knowledge

Morals off

Who wins and why?

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven stomps.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By keshav jha
kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: Better speed agility and durability.

UFCKnoitall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven stomps easily.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By keshav jha

@kripanath: I agree on speed and agility,but do you really think,that she's more durable?

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique wins. She's more skilled, faster, more agile, durable enough to strike Wolverine's adamantium skull without sustaining injury, had the upper hand in a fight against Wolverine (but couldn't put him down), and she's able to make replica metallic (non-adamantium) claws like Wolverine's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: Don't you think that,such a small space can be an advantage,for Bane?

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: Don't you think that,such a small space can be an advantage,for Bane?

Yes the smaller space plays more to Bane's strengths, but I still think Mystique wins for the reasons I gave above.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: Can Raven withstand his punches ?

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: one of the rare times Wolverine managed to land a strike on Mystique he hit her in the head with an adamantium elbow and she tanked it. She kicked Wolverine's adamantium head a few times and didn't get hurt. She jumped out of a building in Paris and didn't get hurt by the fall. So yeah she can take his punches.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Caesar16

Bane wrecks.Better strength and durability.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique snaps his neck.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kripanath

@caesar16: How does he wins?He might be stronger but that's not enough to pick up the win.Raven's agility and skills are way above him.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Caesar16

@kripanath: How much of her skills and agility will she be able to use,in this type of environment ?

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caesar16: The room is big enough for her to utilize those skills.She outclasses him in almost every department and if she breaks his mask its over.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18 JediXMan  Moderator

Mystique stomps.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#19 higherpower  Moderator

Mystique

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pastepotpete1

depends on which mytique the one from the x men 1 - 3 was like amazing

the x-men jenifer lawerence mytique they wanted her to be weaker look weaker ,so we could feel something for her root for her , cry when she dies, apocalyse didnt even have to use telenkenesis on her to grab her and she shouldve seen that grab coming from a mile away

bane would beat the 1970 mstyique he would just grab and kidnap the 1970s mytique that isnt a fight its more like woman abuse .. the 2001 mytique i dont know he if could beat her because wolverine couldnt but you cant use abc logic because i dont know how she could put him down for good unless she knows about his breathing problem which shouldnt be hard to figure out hmmmm but i am still giving it to bane 6/10

but the 1970 msytique probably knows more languages than bane lol or even batman

@xtreme1 : cant use abc wolverine didnt hit hard before his admantum even after his admantium he never really learned how to hit hard he went back to 1970 but he had to use a frying pan to knock both those policeman out

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Caesar16

@kripanath: A 3×3 meter room is not enough to do those fancy backflips.It will mostly be grappling in which Bane excels over her.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caesar16: She fought on par with logan which is I think enough for her to ko bane.

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
LORDSHEPHERD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By LORDSHEPHERD123

Bane

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PyroFN  Online

She fought in a rather enclosed space against Wolverine. It might be way larger than the one in X-Men one, but she made good use with what she had. There was also the time she snapped a guards neck while hanging in a cell of a prison vehicle, much smaller than that room. Granted he didn't see it, coming, nor did he fight back, nor was he actually on Banes level, but we can see that she can handle being restrainted quite well. There's quite the possibility that she would just climb all over him.

Also, another thing to note was she survived being stabbed by Wolverine and was able to shapeshift herself into a security guard to escape capture, in spite of the injury. And though Fox isn't the most consistent in continuity, we see that they remember it clearly by evidence of Wolverine recognizing the scar in X2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mystique

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Caesar16

@kripanath: ABC logic doesn't works in a fight.The OP hasn't stated the distance between the two fighters but the max distance can be 4.25 metres which is not enough for Mystique to use her fortes.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caesar16: The distance is sufficient for her to perform a hurricanrana and finish the job easily.The thing which you are ignoring is her speed.Bane can hardly punch her before she knocks him out.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JediXMan  Moderator
@caesar16 said:

@kripanath: ABC logic doesn't works in a fight.

Put Bane in her place. See how long he lasts.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kripanath: Do you really think that Bane will just stand there and let her attack him.Bane is the only superhuman in the realistic Nolan universe.All the time in the movie he was just toying with Batman.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I think he will be chopped into pieces by Logan but that's the whole point.Just because she gave Wolverine a fight doesn't means that she will be able to trounce Bane.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caesar16: Bane is not a superhuman.He is a peak human at best.His only superhuman ability is that he doesn't feels pains because of his mask which is his weakness as well.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Caesar16

@kripanath: Batman's punches didn't break his mask I don't see how Mystique's kicks and punches can do it.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kripanath
Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Caesar16

@kripanath: Yeah I saw it and as I recall, his mask was broken by Batman's gauntlets.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JediXMan  Moderator

@caesar16 said:

@jedixman: I think he will be chopped into pieces by Logan but that's the whole point.Just because she gave Wolverine a fight doesn't means that she will be able to trounce Bane.

The point is that she was able to hurt and dodge somebody who is more durable and faster than Bane (and stronger...). She didn't always do it from a distance, either. She was capable of doing a lot of things in close range. This does not require a large distance to accomplish.

Loading Video...

She also one-shot three soldiers at once before taking out a fourth who had the sense to get away.

Loading Video...

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Caesar16

@kripanath: Ok agreed but still Bane's strength will overwhelm her especially in this type of environment.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Wolverine is not more durable than Bane.The thing which helps him is his healing factors not durability.His hands were burned by his cigar just like any other human's hands would burn in X2.In X3 when Magneto hurls Logan against a tree and then sends him flying through the forest he is injured and bloodied just like any other human will be.Wolverine is not very durable it's his healing factor that usually makes him the victor.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JediXMan  Moderator

@caesar16 said:

@jedixman: Wolverine is not more durable than Bane.

Based on what? The guy was kicked through a house and survived. Bane wouldn't have, and he has no durability feats to suggest that he would.

@caesar16 said:

The thing which helps him is his healing factors not durability.

The healing factor helps him survive. It shouldn't protect him from getting initially one-shot by his injuries.

@caesar16 said:

His hands were burned by his cigar just like any other human's hands would burn in X2

So would Bane. Another part of Wolverine's durability, which you are forgetting, is his adamantium skeleton, which would not prevent his hands from getting burned - but it would help him survive most of the damage that he does. So, yes, he is still more durable than Bane.

@caesar16 said:

In X3 when Magneto hurls Logan against a tree and then sends him flying through the forest he is injured and bloodied just like any other human will be.

Any other human would have died during the flight. Wolverine was conscious. So... he still took more damage than a human initially, healing factor aside.

@caesar16 said:

Wolverine is not very durable

This is a laughable attempt at lowballing.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Caesar16

@jedixman: It's Mystique who is fighting Bane not Wolverine.I was only saying that if Logan is hurt by cigar and normal things which hurt other human beings then it is clear that his durability doesn't saves him it's his healing factor that saves him.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kripanath

@caesar16: Bane has no advantage even in this type of environment.His strength may be marginally more than her and that's not going to be enough to pull off the win.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JediXMan  Moderator
@caesar16 said:

@jedixman: It's Mystique who is fighting Bane not Wolverine.I was only saying that if Logan is hurt by cigar and normal things which hurt other human beings then it is clear that his durability doesn't saves him it's his healing factor that saves him.

People broke their hands punching Logan. Mystique was kicking him in the face and she was fine. That's my point.

It's both. Having unbreakable bones makes a difference. He is more durable than a normal human, like it or not. The feats are there.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique kicks his ass.

Much more agile and stronger for sure

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane was born in the Mystiques,molded by them.

Obviously Bane's not winning.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By xtreme1

@pastepotpete1 said:

the x-men jenifer lawerence mytique they wanted her to be weaker look weaker ,so we could feel something for her root for her , cry when she dies, apocalyse didnt even have to use telenkenesis on her to grab her and she shouldve seen that grab coming from a mile away

bane would beat the 1970 mstyique he would just grab and kidnap the 1970s mytique that isnt a fight its more like woman abuse .. the 2001 mytique i dont know he if could beat her because wolverine couldnt but you cant use abc logic because i dont know how she could put him down for good unless she knows about his breathing problem which shouldnt be hard to figure out hmmmm but i am still giving it to bane 6/10

but the 1970 msytique probably knows more languages than bane lol or even batman

@xtreme1 : cant use abc wolverine didnt hit hard before his admantum even after his admantium he never really learned how to hit hard he went back to 1970 but he had to use a frying pan to knock both those policeman out

I mentioned Mystique's fight against Wolverine in the context of a list of 6 different reasons why I thought she wins against Bane. That's not ABC logic.

Looking at past fights is a standard way of judging a fighter's capabilities and happens in every thread. When you decided Bane wins 6/10 I'm sure you took into account his past fights with Batman. If you didn't then your judgment of this fight has no credibility.

You're being hypocritical because even you reference Mystique's past fights. You mentioned Mystique's fight against Apocalypse and then you mentioned her fight against Wolverine, and then criticized yourself for it to somehow make it OK in your mind for talking about a past fight. If you think mentioning past fights was so bad then you should have deleted your own comments.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven I'd say.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

I mentioned Mystique's fight against Wolverine in the context of a list of 6 different reasons why I thought she wins against Bane. That's not ABC logic.

Looking at past fights is a standard way of judging a fighter's capabilities and happens in every thread. When you decided Bane wins 6/10 I'm sure you took into account his past fights with Batman. If you didn't then your judgment of this fight has no credibility.

You're being hypocritical because even you reference Mystique's past fights. You mentioned Mystique's fight against Apocalypse and then you mentioned her fight against Wolverine, and then criticized yourself for it to somehow make it OK in your mind for talking about a past fight. If you think mentioning past fights was so bad then you should have deleted your own comments.

i could care less man i really could its like tallking about bugs bunny raven is a fictional character of fiction double fiction her storyline makes no sense at all

it all starts back in 1972 the day she reaaaaly became mytique she was captured that day tortured

she found trask and murdered him

" it was first kill " xavier says turning DOFP wolverine says and" it wasnt her last "

your mind will remember everything but for everyone else it will be like it never happened " ooo wait you are going to start making sense out of the whole time travel thing all of a sudden so what now mytique can time travel

but you're right mytique would just merge with future mystique and beat bane

its like talking about bugs bunny ..

it was her first kil the day she truly became msytique " wolverine says and it wasnt her last " so what is mystique the new jesus christ ?

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers