- Both sides are bloodlusted

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Speed vs Strength. Hunter Fest shouldn’t be able close the strength gap, and the organ stealing attack fails on high durability opponents.

Kenpachi wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban steal his strength

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi just swings and calls it a day. Ban has trash piercing durability and he already got bisected by an attack that is incredibly weak compared to Kenny.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi is always bloodlusted.

Anyway I'm going with ban here because he's my favorite character in NNT.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Token1300

Ban was going toe to toe with DK Meliodas. All he has to do is steal Kenpachi’s Bankai strength and dodge sword swings against Shikai Kenpachi through majority of the fight, draining Kenpachi of stamina.

But then again Kenpachi meteor busting feat was more impressive. And Ban can actually die from getting serious cuts this time since he doesn’t have immortality. I’m leaning towards Kenpachi.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban soaks his stats and one or two-shots.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi just swings and calls it a day. Ban has trash piercing durability and he already got bisected by an attack that is incredibly weak compared to Kenny.

If you're referring to Galan's attack, that was Ban prior to the absolutely humongous upgrade he got from Purgatory. Since Purgatory, the only person who has effortlessly been able to cut through him is the Demon King in his real body, and I severely doubt that's who you're talking about.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SleepingSlaves

Kenpachi should win with relative ease. I could honestly see him pulling something off just with his Shikai. If he were to use his Bankai, I could even see him stomping.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JOVIOLMA
No Caption Provided

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yray

I'm going with ban here but it seems too close to say anyone stomps

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Ban soaking the stats of a character who‘s country level while suppressed is a bad joke.

Kenny slightly moves Nozarashi in Bans direction and oneshots.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see it going either way, but since Kenpachi starts in shikai I would side with Ban, as he would drain a lot of his strength before he even goes bankai.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

If you're referring to Galan's attack, that was Ban prior to the absolutely humongous upgrade he got from Purgatory. Since Purgatory, the only person who has effortlessly been able to cut through him is the Demon King in his real body, and I severely doubt that's who you're talking about.

I was talking about Galan's attack, and there isn't proof to suggest Ban's piercing durability has increased that much, the Demon King's strikes aren't even comparable to Kenpachi either. Let's not forget a kid with a pitchfork managed to easily stab Ban.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@faradaysloth:

I was talking about Galan's attack, and there isn't proof to suggest Ban's piercing durability has increased that much, the Demon King's strikes aren't even comparable to Kenpachi either. Let's not forget a kid with a pitchfork managed to easily stab Ban.

I mean, Ban's body was made infinitely more durable due to his stay in Purgatory, to the point that he went from getting his arm and body mangled by BoS Meliodas strike after the latter had lost some of his strength, to tanking DK Meliodas' attacks. Unless you're going to argue only his piercing durability stayed the same for some reason despite his body as a whole growing tougher, we should be able to at least scale him off of AM Meliodas' piercing durability feats, considering we've already seen how Ban is comparable in every physical stat to a far stronger version of Mel.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban soaking the stats of a character who‘s country level while suppressed is a bad joke.

Kenny slightly moves Nozarashi in Bans direction and oneshots.

When has Kenny busted a state let alone country lvl?? I don't understand where some bleach fans get these levels from.

OT: ban just uses snatch to take his heart out

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ban claps

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT is apparently still going.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi one shots by accident

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban stomps in every category.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

I mean, Ban's body was made infinitely more durable due to his stay in Purgatory, to the point that he went from getting his arm and body mangled by BoS Meliodas strike after the latter had lost some of his strength, to tanking DK Meliodas' attacks.

Both were blunt force durability feats, which is irrelevant. You can get a hard punch to the arm and only get a bruise yet an average paper can still cut you.

Unless you're going to argue only his piercing durability stayed the same for some reason despite his body as a whole growing tougher

That doesn't matter, you're assuming Ban went from getting bisected from a casual town+ level strike to somehow surviving casual mountain-multi mountain strikes just because he didn't get one-shotted from a punch from another fighter.

we should be able to at least scale him off of AM Meliodas' piercing durability feats, considering we've already seen how Ban is comparable in every physical stat to a far stronger version of Mel.

Don't see how this counters Kenny.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Both were blunt force durability feats, which is irrelevant. You can get a hard punch to the arm and only get a bruise yet an average paper can still cut you.

I'm well aware, but you're missing the point. I was trying to illustrate how using BoS Ban's feats to try and say current Ban has horrible piercing durability isn't going to fly, since there's clearly an immense difference in durability between the two.

Unless you're going to argue only his piercing durability stayed the same for some reason despite his body as a whole growing tougher

That doesn't matter, you're assuming Ban went from getting bisected from a casual town+ level strike to somehow surviving casual mountain-multi mountain strikes just because he didn't get one-shotted from a punch from another fighter.

I'm not assuming anything of the sort, just clarifying that using BoS Ban being cut in half by Galan as an anti-feat is not a very good argument.

Don't see how this counters Kenny.

I refuse to get into that particular argument, my point was only that Current Ban's piercing durability should scale way beyond the point where he'd get cleaved in half by Galan, like he did before his power-up.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban oneshots or steals his strength then oneshots to secure the victory

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FaradaySloth

@hittheassasin:

I'm well aware, but you're missing the point. I was trying to illustrate how using BoS Ban's feats to try and say current Ban has horrible piercing durability isn't going to fly, since there's clearly an immense difference in durability between the two.

In blunt force, yes. Ban's latest piercing durability was his hand casually getting chopped off by a weaker physical character then Kenpachi. There is simply no proof to suggest Ban isn't getting bisected here.

I'm not assuming anything of the sort, just clarifying that using BoS Ban being cut in half by Galan as an anti-feat is not a very good argument.

If it's one of the only things we can judge off from, it's a pretty good reason.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

In blunt force, yes. Ban's latest piercing durability was his hand casually getting chopped off by a weaker physical character then Kenpachi. There is simply no proof to suggest Ban isn't getting bisected here.

So Ban's body growing tougher as a whole due to the tortures of purgatory increased his blunt durability, but not his piercing durability? That makes no sense and you know it. And I think I've made it clear enough I don't particularly care if you think it increased enough to handle Kenpachi's strikes or not, all I'm doing is pointing out your faulty line of logic in proving so.

If it's one of the only things we can judge off from, it's a pretty good reason.

It's a horrible reason. It'd be like using BoS Ichigo before he gained his powers being temporarily restrained by Rukia's Kido to lowball Soul Society Arc Ichigo, utter nonsense.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no EOS ban apparently it's not the end of the story if you saw this weeks chapter

OT: shikai kenpachi and ban is a good matchup but I'd lean slightly towards ban because of his hax and Kenny likes to enjoy his fights. Ban should be able to drain enough strength to where they are comparable and if organ snatch works on Kenny then it definitely tilts the scales in bans favor though Kenny has fought with messed up organs before so he'd have to do it several times. If this is bankai Kenny though I see him taking it in a landslide he's just a beast who could quite literally tear ban in half simply by turning his head. He also goes straight for the kill

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

So Ban's body growing tougher as a whole due to the tortures of purgatory increased his blunt durability, but not his piercing durability? That makes no sense and you know it.

I don't believe I actually said all that, but that doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is that Ban's piercing durability has shown to be garbage from BOS to EOS by his body parts being chopped off from physically weaker characters. I could care less if you have a problem with me using Galan's strike as an anti-feat because at the end of the day there's nothing to show that isn't usable and stands as the only thing we have to judge.

And I think I've made it clear enough I don't particularly care if you think it increased enough to handle Kenpachi's strikes or not, all I'm doing is pointing out your faulty line of logic in proving so.

"Faulty logic" how?

It's a horrible reason. It'd be like using BoS Ichigo before he gained his powers being temporarily restrained by Rukia's Kido to lowball Soul Society Arc Ichigo, utter nonsense.

Except for the fact that BOS Ichigo broke out of the strongest Bakudo spells made by one of the strongest Kido users (Tessai), so yeah, this example doesn't work. Unlike Ichigo, Ban has no feats to help his upgrade.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol now Galan can cut EoS Ban in half.

@hittheassasin: didn’t I tell you in some other thread or I didn’t probably just posted it that to this guy Scaling for NNT doesn’t exist but it does for bleach.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

I don't believe I actually said all that, but that doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is that Ban's piercing durability has shown to be garbage from BOS to EOS by his body parts being chopped off from physically weaker characters. I could care less if you have a problem with me using Galan's strike as an anti-feat because at the end of the day there's nothing to show that isn't usable and stands as the only thing we have to judge.

If you didn't say or think that, why on earth are you using a showing from a version of Ban with weaker piercing durability to justify Kenpachi slicing through Current Ban? This line of logic is so utterly broken I cannot understand why you continue to pursue it. That's simply not how showings work. Ban got a huge upgrade in durability made evident by both feats and statements, and that alone is enough to say that using BoS Ban's showings as anti-feats for Current Ban just won't cut it.

If you want to say Ban doesn't have the necessary durability feats to tank strikes from Kenny, fine. But don't try to make Ban look weak by using showings from a version of him that's utterly irrelevant to the version being discussed in this thread.

"Faulty logic" how?

Using a substantially weaker version of the same characters showings as anti-feats.

Except for the fact that BOS Ichigo broke out of the strongest Bakudo spells made by one of the strongest Kido users (Tessai), so yeah, this example doesn't work. Unlike Ichigo, Ban has no feats to help his upgrade.

Ban has several feats and statements demonstrating his increase in durability, unless you want to go the route of claiming that the only thing hat didn't increase is his piercing durability, which is stupid for reasons I've already explained to you. In other words, the example is valid.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its outright STATED the harsh conditions of purgatory increased the durability of Mel and Ban. To claim any BoS sin is on the level they are now is simply begging the question.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

If you didn't say or think that, why on earth are you using a showing from a version of Ban with weaker piercing durability to justify Kenpachi slicing through Current Ban?

Because that's one of the onlyshowings we have?

Ban got a huge upgrade in durability made evident by both feats and statements

OK show piercing durability feats then.

and that alone is enough to say that using BoS Ban's showings as anti-feats for Current Ban just won't cut it.

Even though I showed you Purgatory Ban still being sliced by butter by an incredibly weaker attack from Kenpachi's, but yeah, how dare I for using examples that prove my point. I'll just go by the assumptions train for all NNT characters and assume Ban won't get splatted like a fly because he was stated to grow more durable!

If you want to say Ban doesn't have the necessary durability feats to tank strikes from Kenny, fine. But don't try to make Ban look weak by using showings from a version of him that's utterly irrelevant to the version being discussed in this thread.

Even if it's those are the only feats that actually matterin this thread. You could have a solid point if Kenpachi was a H2H fighter in this, but he's not. Ban needs piercing durability feats, and I'm showing them, and they're not good. You're only counter to this is whining how I used a feat of Pre-Purg Ban since he was "weaker and less durable than before"...cool story? If we're being 100%, completely, non-biased Galan's strike was visuallylarger than the Demon King's strike, yet both results show Ban's body being sliced and diced casually. And this was after like, hundreds of thousands of years in Purgatory, right? Yeah get out of here with this Ban being improved so greatly for piercing durability yet having no evidence to back it up. It's getting old now.

Using a substantially weaker version of the same characters showings as anti-feats.

More relevant and valid instead of something not related to piercing durability at all

Ban has several feats and statements demonstrating his increase in durability

Show piercing durability feats then.

unless you want to go the route of claiming that the only thing hat didn't increase is his piercing durability, which is stupid for reasons I've already explained to you.

Clearly not. You can believe he grew, but the manga evidently shows this not to be the case and it's definitely not enough to contend here.

In other words, the example is valid.

Erm no it isn't.

IchigoBan
Has good feats resisting against Kido SpellsHas bad feats resisting against piercing attacks
Improves as the series goes onDoesn't improve as the series goes on

Please find better examples.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter fest, fox hunt, profit.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm honestly baffled at how hard it seems to be to understand what I'm trying to say. Ugh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi still one shots by accident

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piercing and Blunt are the same thing until specified, god damnit people.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JuzaCloud

Kenpachi EASILY wrecks even with eye patch on

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm

Kenpachi has the more brutal dc and speed giving how he sliced the island lvl meteor casually. EOS ban didn't dish out the feats necessary to compete

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lsoon23

Ban, spite. Hunter fest/physical hunt closes any gap in physicals especially seeing as Ken starts in Shikai.

Strange to think that people in this thread think that because Ban had bad piercing durability now compared to when he was immortal when uh, y'know his entire shtick was to have poor as hell durability but make up for it with regen... which quickly became the opposite when Purgatory hardened and strengthened his body to a point where-no exaggeration- he quite literally becomes at LEAST 60x or so stronger. I guess that random fodder Holy Knight in Ban's first appearance can stab EOS Ban now? Baffling logic, I feel bad for @hittheassasin

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Djibbo__

Ban uses 0 sign, hide and stat steal ftw

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KingZod

Ban since Kenny starts in Shikai

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By themadtitan0331

it's funny that people say Kenpachi is slow yet he fights people way faster than Ban.. Kenpachi slow stat is slapping Ban.. Kenpachi wins then has a beer like a real man.

TheRedEagle778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi swings and ban dies

FinalHeaven3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kenpachi so weak in crossovers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi destroys the verse no one in NNT showed any island level feats without calcs where as kenpachi in shikai casually destroyed a small country sized meteor

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Kenpachi destroys the verse no one in NNT showed any island level feats without calcs where as kenpachi in shikai casually destroyed a small country sized meteor

u must be joking