• 84 results
#51 Edited by Sy8000 (35083 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:You made haki sound like it makes Luffy immune to attacks in general,which is in nlf territory.

Refresh my memory and tell what's Doffy best cutting feat?

Hunter fest Ban>Galan>=Doffy>base Ban.

He has more than enough speed to touch G4 Luffy.And one touch is all he needs.If he's bloodlusted he'll do it.

Doffy cut through meteors.

Hunter Fest isn't a stat amp, it's a stat drain that subsequently amps Ban. He's never going to achieve the stats to match Luffy.

Galan isn't tagging Gear 4 Luffy very easily at all and he would never open with soul steal in character. He wasn't bloodlusted against Ban either so I have no idea why you're bringing that up.

#52 Posted by Sy8000 (35083 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: better than escanor??

Did Escanor tank cuts from Galan? Maybe not him in that case.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#53 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@highaccuser: he literally tanked Galan attack when he was in critical over

#54 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: also stat wise G4 luffy is in the same tier of Galan or a little higher, ban could absorb enough energy from galan and melascula to bodie them so I'm sure he can drain luffy.

Even if he couldn't drain him enough luffy would be left weaker and ban could just rip his heart or a limb.

#55 Posted by Sy8000 (35083 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: also stat wise G4 luffy is in the same tier of Galan or a little higher, ban could absorb enough energy from galan and melascula to bodie them so I'm sure he can drain luffy.

Even if he couldn't drain him enough luffy would be left weaker and ban could just rip his heart or a limb.

Luffy's more than a little higher than Galan. Also Ban was exerting too much energy against Galan, he wasn't going to win that fight regardless. And he'll never weaken Luffy enough to damage him.

This is all neglecting the gross speed gap.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@highaccuser: he literally tanked Galan attack when he was in critical over

Mm, that's fair.

#56 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: which feat put him more than a little higher than galan?

He could have won by ripping all their hearts out if it wasn't for the soul steal and the girls.

I think that absorbin power from all the commandments should be enough to drain luffy, and even if he can drain him until they are equal luffy will just get tired faster.

I don't think the difference in speed is that big.

Last thing luffy can't go in g4 instantaneously so ban can just kill him before.

#57 Posted by God_Spawn (42999 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: But it doesn't look to operate on a piercing durability aside from Vanishing Kill, but some weird hax. Granted the more powerful the opponent it seems to effect an enemy less like the minor damage it did to Hendrickson but a different technique was allowing Ban to rip the hearts out of some of the Ten Commandments. Are there any feats of a person resisting Fox Hunt or Ban's removal technique?

#58 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@god_spawn: Estarossa did it but I'm pretty sure it was thanks to his commandment.

#59 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no reason why Ban won't Hax him off the bat especially bloodlusted.

It would be a repeat of his fight with Galan except he wouldn't be able to drain enough of his strength to pull it off.

#60 Edited by Shadowshock (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: you're funny guy.

Base Galan is already faster than G4 Luffy.Why would he have trouble tagging him?

G4 Luffy has more damage output than base Galan,but that's Luffy's only advantage.Critical Over Galan is easily on par if not stronger than G4 Luffy in every category.

You're mixing up the effects of Physical Hunt with Hunter fest.Physical hunt slowly saps your stats while Hunter fest steals a large chunk of your stats instantly.He stole stats from 8 Commandments who are all above G4 Luffy.And did so all in one go.Ban will have absolutely no problem taking stats from G4 Luffy.

I'm pretty sure the meteor that Doffy sliced up wasn't as big as an Albion.

A few quick slashes from Lostvanyne did this to Albion.Yet Galan was unfazed by a slash to the neck while off guard.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#61 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: may I ask why luffy isnt that stronger than galan and ban drained both him and melascula in their fight, he also drained something out off all the commandments.

Also he would have probably win against galan without the soul steal and the girls.

#62 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

@god_spawn: Estarossa did it but I'm pretty sure it was thanks to his commandment.

In this case I always though it was due to a form of physical limitation. I mean if Fox Hunt isn't limited by strength then he'd be snatching out superman's heart without trying. Plus at this point Ban had no hatred for Estarossa yet until he killed Meliodas.(Then again that's simply me speculating on Ban's character) At the same time, it would make sense if this was due to his commandment.

#63 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: may I ask why luffy isnt that stronger than galan and ban drained both him and melascula in their fight, he also drained something out off all the commandments.

Also he would have probably win against galan without the soul steal and the girls.

Eh? Without Gear 4th, sure, but with it, he's above Galan definitely. Meliodas? That's up for debate considering the feats we see Meliodas performing after that fight in the most recent arc(Holy War Flashback)

#64 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I can agree with that. I hope it's explained better in the future chapters.

#65 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini said:

Eh? Without Gear 4th, sure, but with it, he's above Galan definitely. Meliodas? That's up for debate considering the feats we see Meliodas performing after that fight in the most recent arc(Holy War Flashback)

I agree but not so much stronger that make stats steal usless.

Also ban abilities are pretty instantaneous not like entering in g4

#66 Posted by Shadowshock (433 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:G4 Luffy isn't beating Critical Over Galan.

Based off what? King Kong Gun(although admittedly his strongest technique which does tire him out IIRC after already draining his stamina) is above pretty much most if not all striking feats in NNT. I never seen any NNT character crater a large section of a city in such a fashion.

Heck I could probably be convinced that CO Galan could beat Luffy, but his cutting feats wouldn't get past G4's haki. Doffy's piercing and slashing feats are better than Galan's.... if not on par, yet he couldn't get through it properly. So G4 Luffy is a wall of defense and offense. Galan wouldn't be able to properly put him down.

#68 Posted by Sy8000 (35083 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: But it doesn't look to operate on a piercing durability aside from Vanishing Kill, but some weird hax. Granted the more powerful the opponent it seems to effect an enemy less like the minor damage it did to Hendrickson but a different technique was allowing Ban to rip the hearts out of some of the Ten Commandments. Are there any feats of a person resisting Fox Hunt or Ban's removal technique?

Esterase did as mentioned above and I don't see any reason for that to have been his Commandment. There generally isn't any statement that Snatch bypasses durability. Also he can't Luffy with it since it isn't AoE.

@highaccuser: which feat put him more than a little higher than galan?

He could have won by ripping all their hearts out if it wasn't for the soul steal and the girls.

I think that absorbin power from all the commandments should be enough to drain luffy, and even if he can drain him until they are equal luffy will just get tired faster.

I don't think the difference in speed is that big.

Last thing luffy can't go in g4 instantaneously so ban can just kill him before.

King Kong Gun overpowered Doflamingo and still had enough leftover power to split a city.

The Commandments never steal souls in combat. It's questionable if they're even capable of it. Him draining Luffy would fail for the reason it did against Estrossa and again, this is all ignoring that Ban will get blitzed to hell.

The difference in speed is there. Galan fought the Sins, Luffy fought Doflamingo. Huge difference in speed between the two. Luffy is much faster than Ban even without Gear 4 so Ban's not doing anything to him "instantly".

#69 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I'm not sure on the commandment part so I won't mention it anymore.

I agree it's not a thing they normally do in combat but if you watch their first appearance they started stealing soul right and left.

Luffy isn't even near at estarossa in power.

I'd like some proof of this difference but I'm not too good in quantifying speed, but even if he's much faster than ban luffy has to stay still to get in g4 and cant defend.

Edit: Galan destroyed a city moving his hand so I'm not convinced.

#70 Posted by Sy8000 (35083 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowshock:

Base Galan is already faster than G4 Luffy.Why would he have trouble tagging him?

He's not. Galan honestly isn't even faster than Doflamingo except in travel speed by leaping. For combat speed he did nothing Doffy couldn't have and Luffy was clearly faster than him.

G4 Luffy has more damage output than base Galan,but that's Luffy's only advantage.Critical Over Galan is easily on par if not stronger than G4 Luffy in every category.

Galan barely didn't anything with Critical Over. In fact I'd say his feats without it are straight up better. But why is Galan even coming up?

You're mixing up the effects of Physical Hunt with Hunter fest.Physical hunt slowly saps your stats while Hunter fest s teals a large chunk of your stats instantly.

Hunter Fest still has long term use as shown with Galan but it makes no difference.

He stole stats from 8 Commandments who are all above G4 Luffy.And did so all in one go.Ban will have absolutely no problem taking stats from G4 Luffy.

He stole barely any stats from them as far as we know given he couldn't do anything with that power. And no their stats are not above Luffy except maybe Estarossa who he couldn't do anything to. The rest aren't even physical fighters except Derieri and Zeldris the latter of whom doesn't even have feats yet.

A few quick slashes from Lostvanyne did this to Albion.Yet Galan was unfazed by a slash to the neck while off guard.

The meteor was pretty much the same size and Meliodas didn't come close to slicing the entire body to pieces like Doffy did. He just cut up the arm. Also the meteors destroyed city blocks when they broke apart.

#71 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: IMO Galan in CO would win just looking at one attack he did, just the shock wave dwarfed mountain and that's the force it had even when stopped.

Also galan doesn't have stamina problem and can keep fighting.

#72 Posted by Sy8000 (35083 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini:

I agree it's not a thing they normally do in combat but if you watch their first appearance they started stealing soul right and left.

Never against opponents capable of even trying to fight them.

Luffy isn't even near at estarossa in power.

That's a difficult claim to assert given Estarossa is low on feats given he mainly killed a weakened Meliodas and got spanked by Escanor. Blocking Revenge Counter and ignoring Ban are his claims to fame.

I'd like some proof of this difference but I'm not too good in quantifying speed, but even if he's much faster than ban luffy has to stay still to get in g4 and cant defend.

Simple, Luffy with just Gear 2 is re-entry speed so at least mach 25 based on igniting his arm with air friction. Ban has no feats to be on that level. Ergo Luffy is faster. Entering Gear 4 doesn't appear to take any amount of time. He just bites his arm and blows into it. He could easily avoid Ban while doing so.

#73 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I agree on the soul part, if there isn't enough difference or the surprise effect it can't be used in combat, I pointed it out because you questioned if they were capable of doing it.

Even if estarossa was only as strong as galan (which obviously isn't the case) his ability is the perfect counter to physical fighter he would just stomp luffy.

But Ban fought with galan whp can be argued to be as fast if not faster.

He has to take a deep breath, bite his arm and the let the air flow while doing this is a lot harder defend or concentrate against an enemy.

I agree with luffy having the edge in physical and precog but ban fighting style is based on his immortality that luffy can counter nor stop, he regenerated in less than a secon from having his head blow off his upper body destroyed by diane and a demon.

#74 Edited by Shadowshock (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@shadowshock:

He's not. Galan honestly isn't even faster than Doflamingo except in travel speed by leaping. For combat speed he did nothing Doffy couldn't have and Luffy was clearly faster than him.

Galan barely didn't anything with Critical Over. In fact I'd say his feats without it are straight up better. But why is Galan even coming up?

You're mixing up the effects of Physical Hunt with Hunter fest.Physical hunt slowly saps your stats while Hunter fest s teals a large chunk of your stats instantly.

Hunter Fest still has long term use as shown with Galan but it makes no difference.

He stole stats from 8 Commandments who are all above G4 Luffy.And did so all in one go.Ban will have absolutely no problem taking stats from G4 Luffy.

He stole barely any stats from them as far as we know given he couldn't do anything with that power. And no their stats are not above Luffy except maybe Estarossa who he couldn't do anything to. The rest aren't even physical fighters except Derieri and Zeldris the latter of whom doesn't even have feats yet.

The meteor was pretty much the same size and Meliodas didn't come close to slicing the entire body to pieces like Doffy did. He just cut up the arm. Also the meteors destroyed city blocks when they broke apart.

Lmao.Doffy has nothing better than this.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He not only jumped several miles out of her radius,but also blitz while re-entering her radius.Now you'll ask what Merlin's tp radius,right?

No Caption Provided

Here she can casually teleport Gideon and Diane's clothing from Liones to Camelot whilst being in Camelot herself.That's 350 miles away.lmao and that's the lowend

Here's something better

No Caption Provided

She was sending Vivian around the entire country while being in Liones.lel

Galan jumped out of her big ass radius and then proceeds to blitz her from hundreds of miles away.So it's a feat of both travel and combat speed. AndHunter Fest Ban was smacking him around.No one in One Piece has anything similar.Stop the downplay mate.

That meteor was no where near the size of Albion's entire body.The torso maybe,but that's it.

Now for Critical Over.

The shockwave of a casual swing

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Those mountains got cleaved in half by that shockwave.One swing from Critical Over Galan ends G4 Luffy.

So Doffy has more has precision.Good for him.He still hasn't sliced something bigger than Albion.

Zeldoris caved in Dolor's chest with no effort.He sliced off Mel's arm with no effort.And Mel tanked Gloxinia's Vasquez nuke with no damage.Mel also tanked his own rage blast with no damage,yet Zeldoris took his arm with no difficulty.Zeldoris took multiple hits from Mel and also took a Pride Flare from 11:00 Escanor without the slightest bit of damage.Lmao.

Estarossa placed Escanor flat on his ass with a simple combo.How is he featless again?

Dolor has a 36000 physical strength stat.That's the same as Critical Over Galan.

Ban stole from multiple island level characters.He'd have no problem stealing from Luffy.

You're downplaying Nnt so hard it's funny tbh.

#75 Posted by Novawing (193 posts) - - Show Bio

The SDS wank on this site is disgusting, so unfortunate

#76 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@novawing: thansk for your contribution it really helps the debate.

#77 Posted by Shadowshock (433 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by GXrevs06 (4421 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Updated OP

Snakeman Luffy and Ban Post-Purgatory

#79 Posted by Blueshoecant (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban stomps for now

#80 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban finally stomps. He was really giving me a Genos vibe.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
#81 Posted by Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban kills him

#82 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban wins, Luffy can’t even hurt him, and Ban can rip his heart out.

#83 Posted by FaradaySloth (8533 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban curbstomps any Strawhat

#84 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter fest ban stomp opverse

#85 Posted by Fabricolage (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Ban