User Lists: 0

Bambina tail swipes.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Outside of the most ludicrous scaling I've ever seen, what actual arguments can be presented for Cabba here?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba one-shots most of the verse in base.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: It's actually very relevant, to perfectly honest. On one hand, you have a character with quantifiable feats backing him up, while the other relies on mostly assumptions. I would say DC is the only relevant aspect to argue in favor of Cabba, and honestly, Bambina has the feats to say he can avoid anything that doesn't have an absurd amount of AoE behind it. Cabba doesn't really have any blunt force durability feats to say he can withstand a hit or two from Bambina nor does he have the speed feats to keep up with him.

Avatar image for deathwingterminatort1000
DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina wins. He actually has feats, and SSJ probably isn't enough to beat him. Cabba's SSJ is likely weaker than Goku when he first went SSJ considering Universe 6 saiyans are less enthusiastic about fighting. And before anyone says he was putting up a good fight against Vegeta- no, just no. Vegeta was basically training him, and likely could have oneshotted Cabba into oblivion any time he wanted.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

I'd say him keeping up with SSJ Vegeta allows him to dodge most of Bambina's attacks, or at the very least block them

Vegeta wasn't really trying during that fight. He merely wanted to motivate Cabba in order for him to achieve SSJ. And Bambina was able to blitz 3 out of the 4 kings, along with BFR'ing them with a mere sneeze in the time it took Sunny to blink.

and I highly doubt any strike from Bambina would kill Cabba, they will most likely damage him, but not to the point where he cant fight.

Well, his casual tail swipes were cutting through 1,500 meter tall mountains like they were made of butter, and that's nowhere close to the extent of his striking power.

I think that as soon as Cabba realizes that Bambina is really dangerous up close, he'll hang back and barrage him with Ki blasts.

Bambina dodged multiple Mold Spears from Coco, which according to the VIZ translation, are light speed attacks:

http://imgur.com/a/7E7kB

If those dont hit I dont see why he wouldn't bust out AOE attacks, and considering the ring size and the void boundries that could be fatal for Bambina IMO.

I would actually agree that Cabba could win if he managed to land a powerful Ki blast or two. The problem is, large scale AoE attacks aren't something he'll resort to in character at the start of the battle. He generally tries to fight H2H and he will be at a tremendous disadvantage doing so against Bambina.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: And the worst part is that while they are doing this they lash out at DBZ fans who highball their abilities. Hypocrisy at its finest

Pretty much, it's either there way or the highway

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind toriko earth is several time bigger tha. Ours and he is playing.

Also like someone already said his balls solo.

No Caption Provided

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both can win this, it all depends on whether Cappa start with ki blasts or not. If they start off h2h Bambina will win due to better striking.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@valor_175:

I'll have to rewatch the fight, but weren't he and base Vegeta close in power? Because IIRC in the beginning of the fight it looked like he was keeping up with Vegeta pretty well, and it wasn't until he realized that Cabba couldn't go SSJ that he started "training" him.

Vegeta stated that their base forms were about equal, but there was a significant gap once they transformed. Assuming the SSJ multiplier is the same for every Saiyan, this wouldn't really make sense.

They were stated light speed in the original translations too, so I guess theres no debating that. Although I think Cabba should be able to keep up if we scale off of Vegeta.

Just curious, but what feats does base Vegeta have to say Cabba could replicate something like that if we did scale?

I agree partially, as what I originally said was that when he realizes that Bambina is a monster up close, he'll hang back and blast him and then eventually resort to AOE attacks.

I'm not certain he could take too many serious hits from Bambina, though, and taking the conditions in the OP into consideration, both of the combatants won't be able to fly too far high into the air, meaning it will be more challenging for Cabba to create enough distance in order to use an AoE attack without running the risk of getting caught in the blast himself.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina wins.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: I'm gonna have to disagree with him being namek level ssj, seeing how base purple vegeta beat the brakes off of gotenks ssj3.

And also the part of them being less enthusiastic about fighting, they are still a warrior race but in universe 6 they are protectors in the wars that rage across their universe.

But yeah bambina should win

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Honestly we can't see how strong Cabba is until he fights in the tournament. Vegeta was going easy on him. Ki control is a thing remember. Vegeta could be in Blue, but scale his power down to Namek Goku level strength. We have already seen this in fights like SSJB Goku vs Krillen. I mean, pretty sure Goku could have oneshot him even in base if he wanted too, but he went Blue to scare Krillen with the pressure. Vegeta went SSJ to scare and inspire Cabba, not because he needed to do it to beat Cabba.

Therefore, Cabba doesn't have any real fighting feats and the power level of U6 saiyans remains unknown. I will probably return here after we see Cabba in the tourney.

natsusolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By natsusolos

Cabba=<Vegeta>SSJG.

Stomp.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: no he definitley had to go ssj, he was getting pressed and even was surprised about how powerful cabba was in ssj, of course he could lower his ask to namek ash level but the expressions on his face give the inference that he had to put forth a little effort.

But I agree with let's just wait till the tournament to see

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Honestly this annoys me. I thought Goku and Vegeta were capable of being stronger than SSJ3 in base since becoming users of god ki. So if Cabba> Base Form Vegeta then that means that U6 Saiyans are more powerful in SSJ than U7 Saiyans in SSJ2 or 3. That just seems crazy to me, as Cabba doesn't even seem to have trained that much or had nearly as many fights as someone like Vegeta.

I think the most likely explanation is that Vegeta is stronger in base than Cabba SSJ, and like I said before, he went SSJ to scare and inspire Cabba (he went SSJ before Cabba did so it was not a response to Cabba's power), however, in SSJ he still toned down his power drastically- as I have explained that Goku did against Krillen. This is why Cabba was able to surpass him for a time, as Vegeta was probably not ready for such a spike in power (which may indicate that U6 saiyans are more powerful in SSJ than U7 are initially- although I still think this is PIS).

However, when Vegeta was satisfied with the training, he tanked a punch from SSJ Cabba with absolutely no effect on him, showing the true gap in strength. If he wanted to, Vegeta could have probably tanked it in base, as I have said, since base is stronger than pre-god SSJ3. Essentially what I am saying is that Vegeta only exerted effort because he lowered his power to make it more fair. The way he tanked a punch to the head with no effect makes it clear that SSJ Vegeta was far, far stronger than Cabba.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Skrskr

@deathwingterminatort1000: I agree to some extent, vegeta obviously wasn't going all out and we have no idea about how much power vegeta put into his ssj, im just saying with the evidence given it seems a lot more likely that they are more powerful than just namek ssj

It would also make more sense sense since base cabba is obviously loads more powerful than base goku was when he went ssj the first time I mean no amount of ki control would be able to make a namek base goku hurt a base current vegeta or even be relevant to him, even caulifia went ssj 2 the second time she transformed.

I think the u6 sayains are naturally more powerful and it has something to do with them not having tails, and never becoming naturally evil but this Is just a theory hopefully that will be explored

But it isn't too far fetched seeing what they go through without having ssj universe 6 was described as always being plagued by war and the sayains being heroes of said wars, its very plausible cabbas base could be comparable to maybe buu saga base vegeta so when he first unlocked ssj it brought him to where vegeta would be back in the buu saga using ssj but we will get a definitive answer some time in the coming weeks.

Also it makes sense since the u7 sayains have relied on ssj and training in it while the u6 have perfected their base mode, and whis made a big deal about them not training in ssj because they needed to focus on base mode training.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

After the BoG Saga SSJ God was essentially Goku's base form, and thats where SSB comes in. I'd say that Vegeta and Goku are close if not equal in base, meaning Cabba was taking strikes of greater calibur than the one Goku used to put a huge hole in King Kai's planet.

During the fight with Beerus, Goku seemed to retain his power in SSJ after the time limit for God ran out. And there is more contradicting evidence for base being = to SSJG at this point than there is supporting evidence. Goku needed to power up to SSJ3 just to overpower Trunks in the Black arc, even though he struggled with Dabra, a Cell level opponent, a year prior.

I think that if Bambina starts out in his sealed form as shown in the OP, Cabba has a good chance to put in a few good strikes and then get out of there. Also for the speed argument, Goku and Beerus were outpacing their punches shockwaves that made it to the ends of the macrocosm in seconds, so I think scaling down from Vegeta he should be able to keep up just fine.

When did they move faster than the shockwaves? If I recall correctly, normal people as well as King Kai and Bubbles were also moving faster than them at one point:

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: I accept that U6 saiyans are more naturally powerful than U7 ones, and their SSJ is likely more powerful than Namek. But I'm just saying that there is no way that it is yet as powerful as current base Vegeta and Goku, who at the very least are above SSJ3, which is a massive lowball. It is more likely that their current base forms can wield SSJG levels of power or even greater, and I really don't think Cabba even in SSJ has that much power. I would say that at the most, Cabba's SSJ is about SSJ2 or pushing it is at SSJ3.

So if we massively highball Cabba's SSJ to be SSJ3 level, and massively lowball full power base Vegeta to also be around SSJ3 level, it might make sense that Vegeta would have to go SSJ to overpower him, but as I said, this relies on ridiculous levels of highball and lowball. It is much more likely that SSJ Cabba is SSJ2 level at the most, and that Vegeta is as powerful as SSJG in base, in which case Vegeta would have absolutely no trouble obliterating Cabba without needing to go SSJ. It is more likely just ki control, which is a much bigger thing in Super than in Z.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As wrong as it sounds, Cabba.

He was evenly matched with Vegeta, who was > SSG goku BoG arc, who is stronger than Vegito, who would utterly stomp Bambina to my knowledge.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina, but it isn't a stomp. Bambina is just faster and stronger.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Any version of SSG Goku would finger flick Cabba. However Cabba still arguably wins by being above or around perfect Cell. This fight is basically feats vs power scaling.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: sometime after the clash between Goku and Beerus, Goku adapted the SSG form into his SSJ form, evident by Goku not noticing the difference between the two forms.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: that could of been temporary as Goku couldn't go ssj3 to power up for some reason. Also Goku and Vegeta were holding back in the U6 tournament. In the ToP a tired base Goku was keeping up with ssj3 Caulifla who could stomp ssj Cabba.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: there is no proof throughout the series that it was temporary. Even if they were holding back, Goku and Vegeta, as sayains, constantly grow in power throughout the series (SSB Goku did better than SSBKKX20 goku did several minutes earlier, SSB goku also managed to match True GF who could control Hakai meant for the goku that fought Bergamo and Toppo, and I don't know why Sidra would give his assassins a weapon that wouldn't kill Goku at his strongest. The black arc was almost a zenkai fest. Whis training, Goku matched Hit who matched SSBKKX10 Goku, etc.)

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Hit was always weaker than regular SSB, his time skip allowed him to keep up with kkx10. Goku just learned how to deal with it bettter. And the Sidra thing is just an assumption.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina still.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

cabba slaps anyone in toriko

Aimegang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina one shots

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasan: Cabba would get blitzed and wrecked physically by Bambina.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vegetasan

@ecoblitz:

No Caption Provided

Nope. Base Cabba = Base Vegeta > BOG Goku.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba solos the verse.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina stomps.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba stomp the 8 kings with utter ease

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasan: there is no hand swapping. Bambina is much faster than he is

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Gaoron

Bambina smacks. He is way superior physicaly and Cabba has no good energy manipulation feats to deal damage himself.