Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Shouldn't she be able to just turn him into a bomb as soon as the match starts, thus he blows up and doesn't have time to spread his chakra bombs.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kenab

This would be a good fight

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara uses C3. It's super effective!

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Shouldn't she be able to just turn him into a bomb as soon as the match starts, thus he blows up and doesn't have time to spread his chakra bombs.

No way. Deidara is agile and also clever fighter too. He won't get one-shotted and also Deidara has clones so he won't die easily.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Does he start with the clones? Because both sides are fairly fast, and her power works by touching you with reiatsu AFAIK. She has a much easier time of damaging him than he has of damaging her.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Does he start with the clones? Because both sides are fairly fast, and her power works by touching you with reiatsu AFAIK. She has a much easier time of damaging him than he has of damaging her.

But c4 is quite hard to deal with because Bambietta doesnt have eye feats to see those microscopic bomb, well Deidara in-character yes I believe, because he's clever fighter

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: I don't recall a fight where Deidara ever started with nano-bombs. Even in his final fight with Sasuke IIRC he started with conventional bombs and bomb clones, not the nano-bombs. And assuming they both start the fight looking at each other, bomb clones will be hard to do due to Bambietta being able to see Deidara as the fight starts.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambietta both rounds

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well looks like Anime Vice just passed away, so I had to fire up my Comic Vine account. As of this match Bambietta takes this via speed and hax

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: I don't recall a fight where Deidara ever started with nano-bombs. Even in his final fight with Sasuke IIRC he started with conventional bombs and bomb clones, not the nano-bombs. And assuming they both start the fight looking at each other, bomb clones will be hard to do due to Bambietta being able to see Deidara as the fight starts.

Yeah, however Deidara prefer using his bird clay and attacking with his clay on the air, Bambietta need Volstandig to fly even though she won't use it at the first time, and his bird clay are really fast, very adaptful and agile.

Btw off-topic, if Itachi vs Bambietta who would win?

@luthluth said:

Well looks like Anime Vice just passed away, so I had to fire up my Comic Vine account. As of this match Bambietta takes this via speed and hax

How about speed equalized?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c925c47d30
deactivated-5c6c925c47d30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambietta literally has one hit kill, and her reishi balls travel fast enough to give lieutenants a rough time dodging.

Does anyone know if Komamura loses the ability to use shunpo after going bankai?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c925c47d30
deactivated-5c6c925c47d30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:
@the_imperator said:

Yeah, however Deidara prefer using his bird clay and attacking with his clay on the air, Bambietta need Volstandig to fly even though she won't use it at the first time, and his bird clay are really fast, very adaptful and agile.

Btw off-topic, if Itachi vs Bambietta who would win?

@luthluth said:

How about speed equalized?

Technically she does need Volständig to fly but she can make foot holds in the air using reishi. Plus that hirenkyaku makes her victory look like child's play.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambietta stomps, she could solo the Akatsuki if you think about it...

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Bambi takes it, her method of exploding things is easier.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then and now, still bambi

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Bambietta ?

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambi's bomb is more affective and easier to spam. She wins

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No no no no Bambi is just in another league I pity diedera.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both can one shot each other it depends who is faster

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Komamura needed to basically be dead and have an OP bankai form to get around Bambietta's power and win...

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambi. Her explosions are way more efficient and dangerous.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldheretic: Deidara takes longer time to produce and spam his bomb. Bambietta just spams her Reishi and anything it touches will change into bomb and explode.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Bambietta wins, only chance Deidara has is C4 which Deidara in character won't use before Bambietta kills him.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: most of the sternritter s could blitz the captains. That’s at least lightning speed.

Deidara almost got blitzed by Hebi sasuke

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambietta wins.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92:

But diedara has come prepared with already made creations before battles he fought IIRC and he has shown those casual explosions have enough force to flipped turtle island and k.o the third tails.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@ourmanuel: Deidara countered Sasuke multiple times, this only failed to happen when he was fatigued and when Sasuke used 2 Big Shurikens.

And what proof you have that the Captains are Lightning speed ?

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Clorox92

@goldheretic said:

@clorox92:

But diedara has come prepared with already made creations before battles he fought IIRC and he has shown those casual explosions have enough force to flipped turtle island and k.o the third tails.

And even Deidara has already prepared the bombs, it's still taking him some times to spam them. Bambietta's method is faster and more effective + her bomb has no limit so as long as there's Reishi, she will keep continuing the attack.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@ourmanuel: Deidara countered Sasuke multiple times, this only failed to happen when he was fatigued and when Sasuke used 2 Big Shurikens.

I was referring to the first time they encountered each other. Sasuke almost blitzed him. After that, deidara had to fly on his bird/dragon,

And what proof you have that the Captains are Lightning speed ?

Is this a joke?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@ourmanuel

I was referring to the first time they encountered each other. Sasuke almost blitzed him.

Keyword: Almost, not change the fact that Deidara managed to counter him in the same way.

After that, deidara had to fly on his bird/dragon,

He fought against Sasuke in the ground for a good time until use his C2.

Is this a joke?

No it's not, I hope you are not referring to Candice's Lightnings.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

No it's not, I hope you are not referring to Candice's Lightnings.

Candice’s lightning was confirmed to be faster than any natural lightning in the novel.

Then there’s also the databook calling SS Bankai Ichigo lighting speed...

@vummax said:

@joviolma: @ourmanuel: Speed is equal...

Not in round 2

Also neither Deidara or Bambietta are lightning speed.

Nice joke on the bambietta part.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Candice’s lightning was confirmed to be faster than any natural lightning in the novel.

Can I see it ?

Then there’s also the databook calling SS Bankai Ichigo lighting speed...

Be called, ''Like Lightning'' is not proof of Lightning speed when it is obviously a simile, I could also use the same thing with Gaara, and the Raikage, where Deidara referred Gaara's sand as being Lightning fast and this same sand showed the ability to block the Raikage before he could touch Sasuke.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambietta wins, only chance Deidara has is C4 which Deidara in character won't use before Bambietta kills him.

this

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ourmanuel

@joviolma:

“Can I see it”

I don’t remember exactly where, and I can’t be bothered to go look for it. Though it occurred during her fight with the fullbringers.

“Be called, ''Like Lightning'' is not proof of Lightning speed when it is obviously a simile, I could also use the same thing with Gaara, and the Raikage, where Deidara referred Gaara's sand as being Lightning fast and this same sand showed the ability to block the Raikage before he could touch Sasuke.”

No, that was a mistranslation. The original statement said he was “as fast as lightning”. And this doesn’t matter seeing as he was able to dodge Gin’s Mach 500 bankai and Buto renjin that doubles its speed. I’ve already shown you the fan translation on reddit that proves this, so I don’t know why you’re playing this ignorance game. I might as well be asking you for proof that the raikage is as fast as lightning.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambi stomps

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@ourmanuel said:

@joviolma:

No, that was a mistranslation. The original statement said he was “as fast as lightning”.

Can I see it ?

And this doesn’t matter seeing as he was able to dodge Gin’s Mach 500 bankai and Buto renjin that doubles its speed.

He barely reacted to that, his eyes alone couldn't follow the speed of that the beam extended and contracts, and Deidara's Bombs consume a huge AoE enough to according to himself destroy the Sand Village, just cuz he reacted to that don't mean that people at that level would dodge a Town Size Explosion.

I’ve already shown you the fan translation on reddit that proves this

''Fan-Translation'' I understand a bit of Japanese, Can I see the Japanese Scan so I can get my own conclusions ?

so I don’t know why you’re playing this ignorance game.

No ignorance game, I just want you want to prove to me that it is Fast as Lightning and not like Lightning like you are saying.

I might as well be asking you for proof that the raikage is as fast as lightning.

Outran Sasuke's Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan, when by feats Kakashi could cut Lightnings and is even hyped in one of the databooks as surpassing lightnings and Itachi while fatigued could activate his Susano'o before Kirin kill him even though that both anime and manga shows that he don't had his Susano'o activate until Kirin gets near him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Not a joke he doesn't have a single lightning speed feat, this isn't make believe land.

My bad on round two.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And once again, the comicvine circlejerk of bleach lowball has come full circle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: is this a typical response to a difference in opinion from the Bleach community? If so I'm disappointed.

Bambietta doesn't have any lightning speed feats, I can't control that. It isn't lowballing when the character simply lacks the feats.