Balrog vs. Wildcat

#1 Posted by SupermanWINS (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Boxing match. Gotta KO your opponent to win. Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Wildcat here.

#3 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat

#4 Posted by SupermanWINS (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Wildcat fight fair, or is he a dirty fighter like Balrog? If he fights fair, then I gotta give it to Balrog. Balrog is very dangerous due to the fact that he is a dirty fighter.

#5 Posted by Static Shock (53048 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm....

Wildcat. But, barely.

#6 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll take balrog here, supposedly he killed an elephant with a single blow, wildcat doesn't have that kind of power and in terms of skills wise i would suspect they are pretty much on par as they were have been champions in the past and are experienced in street fighting as well, in the end tho balrog would probably cheap shot or cheat using a head butt or elbow something of this nature and win, lmao
#7 Edited by CylonDorado (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Balrog would win with just dirty fighting (after all Wildcat IS a superhero, and you have to expect that from most bad guys), but if he's got some super strength that could win it for him.
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

The balrog is a flaming demon, wildcat is just a boxer.....wait wrong balrog....

#9 Posted by Static Shock (53048 posts) - - Show Bio

I recall Balrog taking Hadokens in the comic book like they were nothing.

#10 Posted by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

wildcat

#11 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" I recall Balrog taking Hadokens in the comic book like they were nothing. "
The Udon ones? I recall him practicing on a punching bag filled with cement blocks
#12 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" i'll take balrog here, supposedly he killed an elephant with a single blow, wildcat doesn't have that kind of power and in terms of skills wise i would suspect they are pretty much on par as they were have been champions in the past and are experienced in street fighting as well, in the end tho balrog would probably cheap shot or cheat using a head butt or elbow something of this nature and win, lmao "
Wildcat knocked Vandal Savage on his ass who has superhuman stats
#13 Posted by nickj54 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat has one of the hardest strikes for a human in DC

#14 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade:  
hmm, interesting, any plot device involved? isn't savage someone who consistently battles with flash? 

it still possible for anyone to win here but as i said i think balrog would probably cheat in order to win since i can't see wildcat cheating and if balrog killing an elephant (don't quote me on this as i ain't totally sure) with a single blow is the truth then he was more than sufficient power to win here 
#15 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat wins here.