Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ASimpleLad
Baldur vs Tsunade
Baldur vs Tsunade
No Caption Provided

Both at their strongest points, bloodlusted, and start 60 ft apart.

Lets also say that there’s mistletoe somewhere in this flat plain

Who wins in this battle of regen?

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This match would end in a stalemate unless Tsunade summons Katsuya against Baldur.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Baldur casually two shotted the world serpant and was heavy on kratos and is virtually unkillable

Yaeh , Baldur Stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're using the Norse mythology, Baldur solos the verse. If we're using game feats, he still clobbers the bitch to blooded paste. Baldur knocked out the World Serpent and split a mountain with the residual force of wrestling Kratos:

No Caption Provided

You can't pin a Naruto char against monstrous physicals unless you equalize it, because they're squishy wizards.

Avatar image for deactivated-60144ce28bd5e
deactivated-60144ce28bd5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: That Gif above is very unimpressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: Splitting a mountain by wrestling is unimpressive? LOL, not to mention the gif only lasts few sec. After the fight finishes, we could see how the landscape changed after their struggle:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tsunade has nothing on this let alone muscular strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Yes it is considering you said/implied that was too much for Naruto God tiers.

She cracked Madara's Suasnoo the same Suasnoo that withstood the cataclysm which is well beyond cracking a mountain.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: his strength rivals kratos who flipped the Realm temple which is big enough to hold the World Tree which holds the compressed form of 9 different realms together

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: Well I never said his strength wasn't impressive, I havent played the games. I said that feat specifically wasn't impressive compared to some Naruto characters.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: Baldur also one shotted the world serpant who is fast and big enough to eat entire tailed beasts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku:

Yes it is considering you said/implied that was too much for Naruto God tiers.

Tsunade is not a God tier.

She cracked Madara's Suasnoo the same Suasnoo that withstood the cataclysm which is well beyond cracking a mountain.

She cracked the Ribcage version of Susanoo, the version Madara used was humanoid, much larger with stronger defense.Also, withstanding the cataclysm is useless since all of that energy is dispersed across the battlefield and Madara only withstood per square inch of it. Tsunade has no mountain or city level feats for that matter, when she was shocked by Perfect Susanoo cutting mountain tops.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Earendill

Tsunade wins pretty easily. It would be different if we take the Norse mythology, but there is no impressive feats in the games.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: no impressive feat in the game ? Tell me one feat tsunade have that comes close to overpowering kratos and casually molesting the World Serpant ?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur fighting Naruto or sasuke would be a better contest

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@molt: Tsunade scales to madaras susanoo ribcage so she has mountain + physicals too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Did I say she was God Tier? You're the one who mentioned God Tiers while trying to low ball which is something you do often.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: Naruto/Sasuke would shit on him, that wouldn't be fair.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur cracks her skull open.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: kratos fights depend on how you scale his feats

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Tsunade, she doesn't deserve this.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: no impressive feat in the game ? Tell me one feat tsunade have that comes close to overpowering kratos and casually molesting the World Serpant ?

I guess you are talking about the fight here? Sorry but no. It's not impressive. Indeed, what kind of feats does Baldur have here that could rival his kage level in Naruto? I'm asking because i can't really understand.

Loading Video...

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: he three shotted the world serpant when Atreus and Kratos were in the world serpent's belly , Baldur also blitzed Kratos at multiple points and is as powerful as Kratos , he is stronger then high kage level naruto characters and even god levels by feats and stronger then naruto and sasuke by scaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: kratos defeated Kronos , who is way way way bigger and stronger then any Susanoo or Kurama mode , yes sasuke and Naruto are faster but the fight would be a total stomp fest between them

Baldur nearly killed Kratos twice

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Earendill

>Imagine thinking Kronos in the GOW games can beat Naruto and Sasuke

Loading Video...

*sighs* Is it impressive to fight a creature that is the size of a mountain of 480 meters (1600 feet) and can do nothing but wave its hands? Really? LMAO!

I wish you had read the Naruto series.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Zeus one shotted the entire Titan Race

Kratos defeated Zeus

No matter how you twist it , Kratos is greater then fully powered Kronos who casually killed the creator of the entire universe ( Uranus )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: Ok but you didn't give me any feats, what feat makes him stronger than Naruto/Sasuke.

That video above only shows how fodder he is....

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: if you really want me to put all of Kratos's feats so you can scale Baldur.....

Kratos was able to resist the strength of Atlas the Titan , Atlas held the entire Infinite HADES , underworld in his hands

He casually dodged Zeus's lightning attacks which were so fast that Hermes was not even able to see them , Hermes himself moved at the speed of light and Kratos was only a bit slower then Hermes

There , Two feats that would alone put him above naruto and Sasuke , I have not even mentioned the amount of Hax composite Kratos would have

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Earendill

@aryansingh said:

@earendill: Zeus one shotted the entire Titan Race

Kratos defeated Zeus

No matter how you twist it , Kratos is greater then fully powered Kronos who casually killed the creator of the entire universe ( Uranus )

If we were discussing Norse mythology, what you said would be true. However, we are discussing games here.

There is still no feats you can show against me here. And you still cannot answer my questions either.

*sighs*

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:

She cracked the Ribcage version of Susanoo, the version Madara used was humanoid, much larger with stronger defense.Also, withstanding the cataclysm is useless since all of that energy is dispersed across the battlefield and Madara only withstood per square inch of it. Tsunade has no mountain or city level feats for that matter, when she was shocked by Perfect Susanoo cutting mountain tops.

And in which case busting that ribcage after it just tanked a weighted attack from Onoki and the Raikage effectively outstrips anything in GOW. Also the humanoid version of Susanoo tanked a STRONGER attack from the Juubi so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Also Madara busted a mountain sized object then split a mountain RANGE with the shockwave by simply drawing his sword which is again thousands of times more impressive than ANYTHING in GoW:

No Caption Provided

Tsunade stomps here and selective reading a couple of scans doesnt change that practically indisputable fact. Tsunade is island level, your conjecture is easily dismissed by fact.

ThermalComic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to think Tsunade wins, I've been asking for feats and all I get are statements that clearly aren't true.

Based on that video above low level Genin could dodge any attack they throw at him.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: except all of that actually happened in the games

And all of that is from greek mythology

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku: https://youtu.be/QyhXTKvzAUA

The Serpant's battle with thor ended up breaking linear time and the world serpant was thrown back in time and here is what Baldur did to him .

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh:

Kratos was able to resist the strength of Atlas the Titan , Atlas held the entire Infinite HADES , underworld in his hands

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Suuuure. "Infinite". Except we see a lot of extra Supports there so he's not exactly holding up a massive portion. Sounds like idiotic hyperbole to me.

He casually dodged Zeus's lightning attacks which were so fast that Hermes was not even able to see them , Hermes himself moved at the speed of light and Kratos was only a bit slower then Hermes

Considering how Hermes failed to react to a Catapult's rock, I think you're full of crap to claim he's anywhere close to Lightspeed, even soundspeed even.

https://youtu.be/jC3Kjs3tEQk

except all of that actually happened in the games

And all of that is from greek mythology

An adaptation of mythology doesn't give someone the exact same feats from the original mythology. Because I'm pretty sure the Norse didn't write Loki to be the idiotic son of a Greek demigod. Nor were there multiple Gorgon species, or Cerberus species, or Minotaur species.

The mythology of the games is drastically different enough so claims of the contrary are just the highest forms of idiocy.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh:

The Serpant's battle with thor ended up breaking linear time and the world serpant was thrown back in time and here is what Baldur did to him .

Quantify this 'breaking linear time then.' Because that proves shit when you're being asked for a concrete feat.

Your video again, is nothing impressive compared to anything the Susanoo's have done.

ASimpleLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: Lol how is Atreus idiotic, he’s still only a kid.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: what lmao? Yeah because its the air pressure of that giant destroying mountain ranges. Doesint chage the fact she has strong enough physicals to crack madaras ribcage and even scales higher then the fourth raikage in strength (Who was also able to crack madaras ribcage with an amp).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dothetwist_: Lmao, you think when she saw Madara's multi-mountain feat, she was thinking to herself: ''Omg, he cut the meteor and mountains with air pressure''? No, she was shocked at the fact mountains were destroyed, it doesn't matter how he did it because we are not discussing the technicalities behind Madara's feat but rather how Tsunade could never hope of mountain busting feat. And an island level char, according to you, along with 4 comparable fighters would never be shocked by an enemy's multi-mountain feat and thinking to herself how her grandfather fought someone like that.

Baldur pastes her to a pulp after sucking the milk out of her watermelon tities.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt:

''Omg, he cut the meteor and mountains with air pressure''? No, she was shocked at the fact mountains were destroyed, it doesn't matter how he did it because we are not discussing the technicalities behind Madara's feat

Ah yes of course, because air pressure = actual direct blow from PS Susanoo sword. Makes sense.

Even Imperfect sage mode jiraiya is said to be able to carve at a mountain with his giant rasengan. Although that's not as impressive as actually busting the mountain its still somewhat mountain level and Tsunade scales higher then he does. Naruto's massive rasengan (Who also scales far higher then jiraiya) getting fodderized by madaras ribcage yet tsunade is able to crack it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Imperfect sage mode jiraiya is said to be able to carve at a mountain with his giant rasengan. Although that's not as impressive as actually busting the mountain its still somewhat mountain level and Tsunade scales higher then he does. Naruto's massive rasengan (Who also scales far higher then jiraiya) getting fodderized by madaras ribcage yet tsunade is able to crack it.

Said by yours truly the Naruto databook LOL

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: your argument is a sentence lmao. you lost

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachisolosnodiff:

Naruto's massive rasengan (Who also scales far higher then jiraiya) getting fodderized by madaras ribcage

Small correction: the Rasengan that Madara tanked wasn't infused with Senjutsu, therefore we cannot make the correlation between Jiraiya's mountain level Rasengan and Madara's ribcage.