• 74 results
#51 Edited by Jueix (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#52 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't need a bump, there's nothing more to discuss

#53 Posted by Speedbolt (97 posts) - - Show Bio

If todoroki is serious he can take both rounds.

#54 Posted by Lan_Fan (15011 posts) - - Show Bio

The first round could still go either way.

Todoroki definitely wins round 2.

#55 Posted by cpt_nice (10040 posts) - - Show Bio

Bakugo high to extreme difficulty

Todoroki mid difficulty

#56 Posted by Chronicplane (9221 posts) - - Show Bio

Bakugo high to extreme difficulty

Todoroki mid difficulty

#57 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Todoroki both rounds bakugo explosions are trash tier- couldn’t hurt pink girl, struggled against midoriya holding back, his best explosion technique barely has the power to kill a human.

#58 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Either can win honestly, Bakugou will have a much harder time winning than Todoroki.

#59 Posted by DeathHero61 (18832 posts) - - Show Bio

As it stands Todoroki definitely stomps now that he uses both his powers equally. Bakugo isn't dealing with Todoroki how he is now. But lets see what the new chapter tells us.

#60 Posted by RanaProGamer (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Bakugo

Round 2: Todoroki

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#61 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way when both are at full power.

#62 Edited by xso111 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain said:

Could go either way when both are at full power.

are you kidding me? at this point Bakugo will die just from being in the vicinity of Todoroki's flame.

Todoroki can defend himself from long range nukes via his ice and can pretty much melt Bakugo with his flame when he tries to come even in mid range. as of right now Bakugo has literally 0 chance against Todoroki if he's utilizing both his ice and fire with intent to kill.

#63 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@xso111:

You are acting like it’s a complete mismatch when it clearly isn’t. Bakugo, Deku and Todoroki are portrayed as the best in their class right now and the gap isn’t wide. Ice won’t hold up to Bakugos best explosions. Either way it’s close.

Also stop being butthurt about other peoples opinions...

#64 Posted by Black_Arrow (10282 posts) - - Show Bio

Todoroki doesn't use his fire side correctly, His last fight on the manga proves that, It will take him some time for him to begin using his fire side because he is too used to his ice side. Bakugou on the other hand, has no problem going full speed and attacking at full strenght. Honestly Bakugou overwhelms him before Shoto can defend himself properly.

#65 Edited by xso111 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain said:

@xso111:

You are acting like it’s a complete mismatch when it clearly isn’t. Bakugo, Deku and Todoroki are portrayed as the best in their class right now and the gap isn’t wide. Ice won’t hold up to Bakugos best explosions. Either way it’s close.

Also stop being butthurt about other peoples opinions...

lol your argument's foundation comes from your own personal opinion i.e. they're portrayed like equall when it was never said so, in fact the portrayal has always been that Shoto is the guy to beat in Class 1-A proven by their dialogues in the sports festival. you're also saying his ice won't hold bakugo's explosion without even providing any reasoning. rofl, all i can see is a fanboy who can't come up with any factual argument to back his boy up.

nothing in Bakugo's arsenal will stop him from turning into burnt charcoal once Shoto simply use the flame he used against tetsutetsu rofl, he doesn't even have to attack he just needs to activate the flame and bakugo's gone.

#66 Posted by jashro44 (53197 posts) - - Show Bio

Todoroki doesn't use his fire side correctly, His last fight on the manga proves that, It will take him some time for him to begin using his fire side because he is too used to his ice side. Bakugou on the other hand, has no problem going full speed and attacking at full strenght. Honestly Bakugou overwhelms him before Shoto can defend himself properly.

I agree with this.

#67 Posted by Lan_Fan (15011 posts) - - Show Bio

Todoroki.

#68 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Todoroki still.

#69 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@xso111:

Bakugo is definitely not my boy. I prefer Deku and Todoroki. And me not backing my arguments up is impossible, because you were the one that called me out and hasn’t provided any prove in the first place .. you can’t expect someone to make a counter argument when you haven’t posted an argument yourself. Make an argument (post feats) and we go from there.

Also like I said you are salty for no reason.

#70 Edited by Aahz (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the impression that what we have seen so far of Todoroki in the anime (I have not read the manga) is kind of inconsistent.

He performed extremely good at the obstacle races making on two occasion the second place. In the one in the Recommendation Entrance Exam it was super close between him and Inasa Yoarashi, and during the Sports Festival Deku only neat him by using the mines to propel himself (an extremely reckless and imo almost suicidal action). That would imply that he is quite fast and mobile, but sofar we have never really seen him use that in a fight. Ok that's partly because on may occasions (Stain, Moonfish, Gang Orca) he could really moove much since he had to defend some one who was incapacitated.

I find it also hard to judge his "quirk less" physical combat skills, against Stain and Eraser Head he was completely outclassed but those two are insanely skilled, and the fight during Sports Festival didn't really had enough of it to judge it imo (and he couldn't really move that well due to the draw back of his ice powers he suffered when he refused to use his fire powers).

It is therefore really hard to say, how god he would be if he would instead of using massive ice attacks, focus in an "ice only" fight against Bakugo more on his mobility and physical skills, and use only smaller more precise ice attacks.

On the other hand I'm also not sure, if Bakugo could really defend against an attack as powerful as the one Todoroki used against Hanta Sero (the ones he used in the later fights were iirc all smaller).

#71 Posted by ShuraGam (311 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Bakugo wins mid difficulty since he can just blast through the Ice with his explosions

R2 : Todoroki mid-high diff

IMO Todoroki is the strongest in class 1A (not considering 20% Deku)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#72 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Bakugou wins both rounds, Todoroki's fire got cucked buy that tornado guy so Bakugou counters his fire with HI, and the ice isn't doing anything as we've seen.

#73 Posted by Aahz (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

@xyzen said:

Bakugou wins both rounds, Todoroki's fire got cucked buy that tornado guy so Bakugou counters his fire with HI, and the ice isn't doing anything as we've seen.

Todoroki can also create pretty powerfull blasts when he combines ice and fire (like he did in the fight with Deku).

#74 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

Bakugou wins both easily, he is faster and has way better combat ability, todoroki stands like a sitting duck when he fights, even stain said said, he relies too much on his quirk.

in round one todoroki doesn't stand a chance.

In round one Bakugou can toss a howitzer impact at Shoto from above, or just kill him with AP shot, todorokis durability is trash tier.

Bakugou outstats him in all categories.

Durability.

Bakugo has taken hits from 8 percent Midoriya.

Strength

five percent midoriyas arm was nearly dislocated when he fired one of bakugous gauntlets, last i checked midoriya is stronger than todoroki.

Speed

Bakugou also easily out sped 5 percent midoriya and caught up with 8 percent midoriya's speed. Something stain couldn't do and stain was blitzing todoroki.

Destructive Power

Bakugous normal blasts when he fought midoriya were so powerful that the shock waves damaged nearby building, and the explosions were all above building level. Totdorokis best feat solo is what he did when tetsutetsu nearly knocked him out.

Reaction

Bakugou was able to deal with 5 percent midoriya, and later 8 percent Midoriya, in the more recent chapters, he knocked midoriya around during training with almight. Yes 20 percent midoriya. Unlike the sitting duck we have in todoroki.

How the fight will progress in round two.

Todoroki's only chance is using his flame the same way he used it against tetsutetsu, even at that bakugous reaction speed is unreal and would allow him get away before any serious damage is done, after which bakugou will sweat profusely, due to rhe heat and pain, putting todoroki at a disadvantage. His blast will become bigger and last i checked explosions can put out fires. a howitzer impact at this stage would be too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#75 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@aahz: I don't think if matters Bakugou beat 8% Deku who outstats Todoroki pretty decently. And Bakugou counters both the fire and ice.

#76 Posted by Aahz (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

Honstly I can't really tell who is stronger. But i still have the impression that Todoroki powers and skill are handled inconsistently (even if Bakugo is might be better).

He seems pretty mobile in races but we never see him really use that in a fight.

He can produce powerfull blasts, based on the Sports Festival Arc as powerfull as a full power smash by Deku (and therefore at least as powerfull as Howitzer Impact). Sofar we have never really seen him use that again (according to the wikia he used it in one later fight in the Manga).

We don't see him do much in terms of Hand to Hand combat, even if that was probably part of his training with Endeavour and it was show that he can use his powers when in direct contact with with an opponent (he freezed Deku's arm during the sports festival fight).

A big question in a fight between Todoroki and Bakugo would imo also be how exactly Bakugos sweat reacts to flames. If a hit with the flames could ignite the sweat (I that was shown in the two heros movie), that could be pretty devastating, and with the size of flames Todoroki can produce, it would be pretty hard to completely avoid them.

#77 Posted by DeathHero61 (18832 posts) - - Show Bio

My opinion on this fight changed. Shoto wrecks.

#78 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

@aahz: he only secretes nitroglycerinlike sweat feom his palms.

#79 Posted by Dadpool (155 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Mismatch Bakugo stomps.

R2 Still Bakugo.

The only thing that Todoroki has on Bakugo is range and power. Bakugo is the more competent fighter and has the advantage in speed. (5B compared him to 8% Deku with air blast.) Until Todoroki has more mastery with his fire side, he loses 6/10 times.