Bakugo replaces Midoriya in all his battles.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bakugo/Todoriki/Lida Vs Stain

Bakugo vs Muscular

Bakugo vs Night eye

Bakugo vs Gentle Fist

Bakugo with Eri vs Overhaul

Bonus: He replaces Deku in the fight against Mirio.

Which fights does he win?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how exactly Stain would work, too many factors. I dont think he could figure out bloodcurl though.

Beyond that Gentle is the only one he can beat.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GrandTOAA

@sy8000: He loses to Muscular and Night Eye?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not beating muscular.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Midoriya lost to Bakugo after beating Muscular

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: He doesn't have anything on par with 100% to tap into so Muscular eats him.

The most he can do to Nighteye is blow up his office. He has no way of hitting him.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugo with Todoroki and Tenya's help can defeat Stain. He is just as resourceful as Midoriya.

Bakugo gets destroyed by Muscular. 100% Midoriya beats most of the MHA cast which a lot of people don't seem to realize. He has All Might's quirk and will only keep improving. There is a reason that Bakugo was not happy about beating Midoriya in the rematch. He only beat a 5% Deku and it wasn't by much. Nothing that Bakugo has is hitting as hard as a 100% Midoriya. Especially 1 "million" percent.

I think Bakugo could find a way to get the stamp from Night Eye. His quirk is far more destructive and I'm sure he'd find a way to obscure Night Eye's sight and deter his movement.

The rest of the matches I'm not going to read because those would be spoilers as I only watch the anime. Apparently there is Gentle Fist coming up and I don't want to look any further than that.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NWName  Online

@grandtoaa: Do you really think Deku would have lost if he was going 100+% like he did to Muscular? He would punch through Bakugou if he hits him seriously.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 Want your take on this.

Personally I think Bakugo fares as well or better in all fight except Bakugo vs Muscular and Bakugo with Eri vs Overhaul, where Midoriya did extraordinary due to one for all.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one he clears is Stain. Muscular eats him, So does Gentle and Overhaul.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He beats Stain and could potentially get the seal from Nighteye with big enough aoe explosion (RIP room they are in tho). He's not beating Muscular and I'm not reading further due to spoilers.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: That was 8% Izuku, who almost beat bakugo. Muscular was tanking 100% attacks from izuku and saw them as fodder. He needed to use a 1 million percent smash to win. Bakugo isnt harming muscular.

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats Stain, definitely not beating overhaul especially when it takes deku multiple 100% attacks, will be careless against Nighteye and will probably blow up the office, good feat but bad representation, and gentle can go either way

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Not sure how exactly Stain would work, too many factors. I dont think he could figure out bloodcurl though.

Beyond that Gentle is the only one he can beat.

I think he could beat Stain, Gentle and Nighteye. Bakugo has better area of effect attacks and I think current Bakugo might be faster than Midoriya currently when it comes to travel speed.

With Muscular it depends. Muscular tanked an 100% smash from Midoriya because Midoriya telegraphed his punch so he used his muscle fibers to shield himself. Bakugo might not be able to blast through the muscle fibers but he is harder to read. If Bakugo can get a solid hit on his face with a big explosion he can knock out muscular.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: @mattyboi: Condisdering Muscular and Midoriya are close range combatants, wouldn't Bakugo's long range blasts and AOE explosions be more effective him?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I think he could beat Stain, Gentle and Nighteye. Bakugo has better area of effect attacks and I think current Bakugo might be faster than Midoriya currently when it comes to travel speed.

Bakugo's regular blasts are kinda shit. Urakaka tanked them repeatedly. Bakugo really has no feats to compete with Midoriya outside reflexes and their fight.

With Muscular it depends. Muscular tanked an 100% smash from Midoriya because Midoriya telegraphed his punch so he used his muscle fibers to shield himself. Bakugo might not be able to blast through the muscle fibers but he is harder to read. If Bakugo can get a solid hit on his face with a big explosion he can knock out muscular.

There's nothing suggesting Muscular needs to brace himself or that his face is any less durable than the rest of him. Muscular also blitzes.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muscular stomps poor kid.

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at Muscular

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000:

Bakugo's regular blasts are kinda shit. Urakaka tanked them repeatedly. Bakugo really has no feats to compete with Midoriya outside reflexes and their fight.

Everyone brings up the Uraraka thing but I don't see why Bakugo would go all out against her. His regular blasts were also causing All Might pain.

No Caption Provided

He's also blasted apart Kirashima and one shotted that lizard dude with an explode-a-pult. Bakugo also one shotted fodder in chapter 219 despite him saying he tried to tone down the power of his explosions (which also proves he can hold back).

There's nothing suggesting Muscular needs to brace himself or that his face is any less durable than the rest of him.

We saw him shield himself with muscle fibers. When he notices Midoriya's punch is stronger than before he covers his face. His muscle fibers are enhanced but the rest of him is not as is my understanding of his quirk.

I mean think about it but the water hose heroes took out his eye. I doubt there quirk is as strong as one for all. We not only see he is missing an eye but even the tissue around his eye is damaged.

Muscular also blitzes.

While Midoriya did have issues matching muscular's quirk and commented speed was an issue he said the same thing about Bakugo. Muscular and Bakugo are fast in different ways though. Musuclar is fast because of his muscle power whereas Bakugo is fast because of his training and his ability to react without hesitation in combat.

Midoriya does manage to react to Muscular even after Muscular gets serious. Midoriya was also tried from the training camp:

No Caption Provided

Ignoring that I am tempted to say Bakugo might actually be faster than Midoriya currently. In recent chapters when all the kids are chasing after Endeavor Bakugo seems to be drawn in the front of the 3 kids. And I'll have to wait a few hours for the Viz translation but in the manga rock when Todoroki says they got close to capturing a villain before Endeavor Bakugo says he was the one who got close, and Todoroki doesn't disagree, he just says he can't get the hang of focusing his flame at a single point (mastering flash fire).

So I would argue the current chapters have suggested current Bakugo is as fast as current Midoriya (who is faster than the Midoriya that fought Muscular) or maybe even slightly faster in travel speed as well. We know he is faster in reaction speed because Midoriya hesitates to much in combat and also his feat of reacting to that carbonized water. And this is during the winter time when Bakugo is slower than normal.

Admittedly it is speculation that he is faster than Midoriya but we can say he is at least just as fast. Since he is keeping up with Midoriya in the winter.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugo/Todoriki/Lida Vs Stain Loose , i think

Bakugo vs Muscular Get stomped

Bakugo vs Night eye Loose , i think

Bakugo vs Gentle Fist loose

Bakugo with Eri vs Overhaul Loose Get stomped.

Bonus: He replaces Deku in the fight against Mirio. Get stomped.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wins against Stain, Nighteye and probably Gentle. Muscular and Overhaul stomp him though and I don't think he would win against Mirio. Maybe he would fare better than Deku but still lose.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cooljammy18

Think the only ones he could beat are Gentle and MAYBE Stain.

Muscle rips him apart and Overhaul is a straight up mismatch. Mirio would chump him like he did Izuku. I swear, Bakugo is super overhyped and lacks the feats to back up that hype, but his fans are always wanking him. Maybe he will get some real feats against legitimate villains in this current arc.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it could be argued him beating overhaul, however that depends on which overhaul. If it’s after fusing with one of his goons where 100% Deku is needed to beat him then no, but standard overhaul he has somewhat of a chance against. He doesn’t have to touch the ground due to his explosions and his AoE blasts means he doesn’t have to risk being touched by him in CQC.

He could arguably beat stain with the team, would beat gentle, and would beat night eye since he’s allowed to do anything required to stamp the paper. He can’t beat muscular though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think the only ones he could beat are Gentle and MAYBE Stain.

Muscle rips him apart and Overhaul is a straight up mismatch. Mirio would chump him like he did Izuku. I swear, Bakugo is super overhyped and lacks the feats to back up that hype, but his fans are always wanking him. Maybe he will get some real feats against legitimate villains in this current arc.

I don't see why he can't beat Stain. What counter does Stain have against building sized explosions that stun All Might?

Even without using big explosions like this the kids have improved a lot since the Stain arc. Bakugo could also easily create openings with his stun grenade.

As for Muscular I am debating that above but I still don't see why Bakugo doesn't have a chance. Muscular fought an exhausted 5% Midoriya. Bakugo was overwhelming a fresh 5% Midoriya with blitzes and the current arc shows Bakugo keeping up with 8% Midoriya in travel speed during the winter time, and we know for a fact Bakugo has better reactions than Deku.

The only issue with Muscular is damaging him. If Bakugo can get a shot at his exposed face (which he could do since he doesn't telegraph his punches like Deku) he could maybe put Muscular down. It would have to be a strong hit admittedly.

Honestly it could be argued him beating overhaul, however that depends on which overhaul. If it’s after fusing with one of his goons where 100% Deku is needed to beat him then no, but standard overhaul he has somewhat of a chance against. He doesn’t have to touch the ground due to his explosions and his AoE blasts means he doesn’t have to risk being touched by him in CQC.

He could arguably beat stain with the team, would beat gentle, and would beat night eye since he’s allowed to do anything required to stamp the paper. He can’t beat muscular though.

Sounds like its the fused Overhaul Deku had to use 100% against.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sy8000

@jashro44:

Everyone brings up the Uraraka thing but I don't see why Bakugo would go all out against her. His regular blasts were also causing All Might pain.

He's also blasted apart Kirashima and one shotted that lizard dude with an explode-a-pult. Bakugo also one shotted fodder in chapter 219 despite him saying he tried to tone down the power of his explosions (which also proves he can hold back).

He wouldn't go all out against anyone here. Considering Kirishima managed to tag him I doubt his explosions really did much. All Might is a questionable showing.

Also Midoriya was taking Bakugo's blasts in the same fight Bakugo was hurting him with physical blows...honestly anything getting tanked by Midoriya is kinda bad, he's seriously not written in a way that suggests he can no-sell stuff. Too many peak humans have hurt him.

We saw him shield himself with muscle fibers. When he notices Midoriya's punch is stronger than before he covers his face. His muscle fibers are enhanced but the rest of him is not as is my understanding of his quirk.

I mean think about it but the water hose heroes took out his eye. I doubt there quirk is as strong as one for all. We not only see he is missing an eye but even the tissue around his eye is damaged.

Yeah he got shot in the eye, not the flesh. Bakugo's not going to blow his eye or brains out. We have no idea how powerful Water Hose was and honestly, Deku's 100% is probably a lot weaker in-universe than we think. I doubt he's even close to Endeavor. The fact that he got curbstomped by a random villain with no particular accolades suggests a lot of pros probably dominate him in stats in-universe.

There was really nothing in the fight suggesting he could be outfought by hitting him when he's not defending. The whole shtick about Deku being easily telegraphed is honestly something we're told but not shown. He bounces all over the place in combat and Bakugo's not really different.

While Midoriya did have issues matching muscular's quirk and commented speed was an issue he said the same thing about Bakugo. Muscular and Bakugo are fast in different ways though. Musuclar is fast because of his muscle power whereas Bakugo is fast because of his training and his ability to react without hesitation in combat.

Midoriya does manage to react to Muscular even after Muscular gets serious. Midoriya was also tried from the training camp:

Muscular was basically blitzing him and Bakugo's not doing better. Deku being tired at the time isn't bridging that gap.

Bakugo needs more feats to say he's as fast as Midoriya. Reacting to carbonized water is really the only thing he has to say he might be. Aside from that he's feats are either stuff Deku has done, or just fighting Deku. If it weren't for their fight I wouldn't put them on the same level (although I guess clearing that obstacle course in the movie was pretty good).

He really has no way of ever beating Nighteye unless Nighteye just sees a future where he does.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@sy8000:

He wouldn't go all out against anyone here. Considering Kirishima managed to tag him I doubt his explosions really did much. All Might is a questionable showing.

Kirashima skimmed him and scratched him. Bakugo dodged most of his strikes and still blasted through him.

Also Midoriya was taking Bakugo's blasts in the same fight Bakugo was hurting him with physical blows...honestly anything getting tanked by Midoriya is kinda bad, he's seriously not written in a way that suggests he can no-sell stuff. Too many peak humans have hurt him.

Midoriya also took hits from Muscular. His durability seems a lot like spider-mans where he is durable but not invulnerable. Plus if we go by the anime those same explosions were shattering nearby windows. There is also this feat from the movie where Bakugo's explosions blew apart those huge metal cubes. They looked like casual explosions:

No Caption Provided

You can even see the debris fall around Midoriya and All Might.

I think your being dismissive of Bakugo's explosions because he doesn't one shot every enemy he faces.

Yeah he got shot in the eye, not the flesh. Bakugo's not going to blow his eye or brains out.

No the flesh around his eye was also damaged. Clearly the tissue around his eye was scarred.

No Caption Provided

We have no idea how powerful Water Hose was and honestly, Deku's 100% is probably a lot weaker in-universe than we think. I doubt he's even close to Endeavor.

That's not how one for all works. Deku's one for all is stronger than All Might's he just doesn't have the body to contain the power like All Might does.This was explained when Midoriya unlocked black whip. We know this based on what Deku was told by the previous holder. Deku's black whip is a lot stronger than when the original holder had it:

No Caption Provided

As for the water hose heroes we know they specialized in rescue and not combat. But even ignoring that its very unlikely they were close to the raw power of someone like Endeavor let alone All Might.

The fact that he got curbstomped by a random villain with no particular accolades suggests a lot of pros probably dominate him in stats in-universe.

I'm not sure what random villain your talking about but Deku is inexperienced and only at the level of a side kick. He isn't on par with a pro in terms of combat skills.

But MHA isn't like DBZ or Naruto where characters scale upwards. Bubble girl is a pro hero. Hawks is ranked as the 2nd best hero behind Endeavor but he doesn't have as much raw power as Mt.Lady or Gang Orca. Hawks even stated he doesn't do well fighting brute force enemies, likely because he doesn't have much power. Styles are also important in MHA. Shigaraki would probably easily defeat Gang Orca and Mt.Lady but Hawks with his flight, range attacks, and speed has a shot of winning.

There was really nothing in the fight suggesting he could be outfought by hitting him when he's not defending. The whole shtick about Deku being easily telegraphed is honestly something we're told but not shown. He bounces all over the place in combat and Bakugo's not really different.

Midoriya has to much wind up before his strikes. The manga makes it much more clear IMO.

Midoriya is winding his punch far back.
Midoriya is winding his punch far back.

Midoriya's arm is all the way back and is straight. Fully winded up.
Midoriya's arm is all the way back and is straight. Fully winded up.

Midoriya starts swinging....
Midoriya starts swinging....

Muscular realizes something is up while Midoriya is in mid swing.
Muscular realizes something is up while Midoriya is in mid swing.

Muscular says Midoriya telegraphed the punch.
Muscular says Midoriya telegraphed the punch.

So in the manga we see Midoriya has a lot of wind up with his punch and this gives Muscular a chance to realize something is up and to turtle. Muscular isn't the first or last person to comment on this. Regardless even if the artwork and choreography isn't clear, I think narrative is.

Muscular was basically blitzing him and Bakugo's not doing better. Deku being tired at the time isn't bridging that gap.

As I said Deku also reacted and dodged some of Muscular's attacks. Muscular even called Deku quick. He had overwhelming muscle power which allowed him to jump around at high speeds but his reflexes aren't as fast as Deku.

And why doesn't Deku being tired "bridge the gap" when Bakugo was faster than a fresh Midoriya? Even in the movie Bakugo scored a better time on the same obstacle course as Deku.

Loading Video...

Bakugo also didn't use any of his long range attacks either. He went H2H with those robots just like Deku. So Bakugo being quicker than Midoriya with 5% is consistent.

Bakugo needs more feats to say he's as fast as Midoriya.

I mean him and Shoto are keeping up with Dkeu and the whole arc is about them trying to move there fastest to keep up with Endeavor and catch a villain before he does. If Deku were really so much faster he would be leaving them in his dust but that doesn't seem to be what is happening.

Reacting to carbonized water is really the only thing he has to say he might be. Aside from that he's feats are either stuff Deku has done, or just fighting Deku.

If it weren't for their fight I wouldn't put them on the same level (although I guess clearing that obstacle course in the movie was pretty good).

Well why does he need more than that one feat? His one feat just so happens to be the best reaction feat in the series....Not that I think Bakugo is the fastest in the series because direct feats aren't everything. The portrayal of the characters and in universe logic are also pretty important.

MHA is a series where quantafiable speed feats are few and far between. I mean discounting the movie and taking Gran Torino and All Might out of the picture there are like 5 measurable speed feats. But Bakugo is constantly portrayed to be just as fast or faster than Deku. I think its fine to scale Bakugo to Deku. Its pretty consistent in the series and Horokoshi is basically the sole writer/creative mind behind the series. Even in the movie where Deku got his best feats Bakugo was still portrayed to be similarly as fast or faster.

I mean there is also the fact that Bakugo uses the shock waves form his explosions to propel himself through the air and he regularly makes sharp maneuvers with those shock waves.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

That could be a showing of super sonic reactions on Bakugo's part.

He really has no way of ever beating Nighteye unless Nighteye just sees a future where he does.

I don't think Bakugo would care as much about the posters as Deku. A big explosions isn't something Nighteye can dodge. And despite his technique and precog he's admitted he isn't super fast.

If Bakugo doesn't fight that way I agree he will probably fail as Sir Nighteye is probably on another level of skill compared to the kids. And obscuring his vision doesn't seem to stop his precog. Sir Nighteye would probably wreck him in H2H.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NWName  Online

@sy8000: Just the sheer size of the explosion from his gauntlet against All Might makes the explosion impressive. Also MHA "peak humans" are nothing like irl peak humans. Endeavor has no strength enhancing quirk and yet he punches nomu and breaks its arm. The same nomu that was blowing up concrete with punches. Hell even the quirkless Midoriya was lifting 255 kg All Might.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Muscular's muscles tank explosions? Even All Might seemed affected by them.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Quick pop in, IMO, rhat Bakugo explosion from the movie is not casual at all. For a brief moment, you can see a red filter and his nerves flashing before the explosion... very similar to the one in his fight against All Might... which was signalled to highlight when Bakugo used his full power without the Gauntlet... that's him going past his limit.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: That was not the limit of his explosions

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: it is true, within the movie it was clear he was pushing himself in that scene

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going to say it outright, I’m a bakugo fan. So I do expect my words to lose credibility but I will use scenarios why bakugo wins.

1. Iida/Todoroki/bakugo vs Stain

Todoroki makes an ice shield immediately since he knows the full extent of bakugo us quirk, bakugo fires the blast that he did at the sport carnival or a weaker version he’s a hero so he has to keep stain alive. Even if bakugou didn’t figure out the blood thing Iida would’ve told bakugo that he get paralysed if he gets he‘s blood licked assuming bakugo comes when Midoriya was meant to come

2. Bakugo vs Muscular

All might has been harmed by bakugo’s blasts so muscular should also be harmed, bakugo doesn’t commence in physical combat and even if he does, he’s been punched by all might so he will survive the first punch before leaving and spamming he’s strongest attacks and gasoline gauntlets. The fact that muscular individual muscle strands doesn’t help either so they should be destroyed. But tagging bakugo would be impossible bakugo would need to spam he’s strongest attacks, but He’s attacks should destroy muscular

3. Bakugo vs night eye

Precognition is useless if you can’t catch and stop the guy blowing you up

4. Bakugou vs gentle fist

Bakugou might accidentally kill him

5. Bakugo with eri vs overhaul

Bakugo uses infinite tournament explosion, if you think logically midoriya only did punches that were below he’s 100% punches so bakugou should be able to beat overhaul

Only 2 is debatable

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugou is not beating overhaul...

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should beat Stain and Gentle, but he’s not beating Muscular, Overhaul or Mirio. There’s too many variables in the Nighteye round.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: it’s under the same condition midoriya was in when he meet night eye so indoors which is why I said he would win. But like I said I am a bakugo fan so I understand if it called wank

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: So basically you think Bakugo clears?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: not really like I said round 2 is very arguable and possibly round 5, but the way I saw round 5 is an explosion does give of a force there is mass involved, the force from bakugo’s blast as seen in he’s fight against Uraraka, Todoroki and All might just show that the force he can produce outweighs the force Deku can produce WHEN PLOT ISNT INVOLVED. More so the fact that the way Deku beat overhaul with normal punches with no air pressure lead me to that conclusion. Round 2 is very very debatable. Bakugo is Vegeta and I quite like Vegeta‘s or Shadow the Hedgehogs, sasuke, endeavour, just Indra reincarnations they strive to outshine the main character and work hard behind the seen whilst always having to match and sometimes surpass the main character in power the respectable way, training and no Plot.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dadpool

Bump.

Bakugo beats Stain, Gentle, Nighteye, and maybe base Overhaul and that's about it. Current Bakugo in the manga is comparable if not slightly faster than 10-15% Deku(and this is in the winter while he is slightly less efficient):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Lover Mode gentle was only comparable to 8% Deku in speed and strength and still lost. There is also nothing in the manga that suggest that Gentle could repel Bakugo's explosions. By feats, his elasticity has only stopped Deku's 8% punches and air force attacks. Also, Bakugo's propulsion from his quirk stops Gentle from BFR'ing him.

Stain is more skilled than Bakugo( albeit Bakugo is definetly no slouch), but I don't think he would be able to blitz him. Also, Stain has no way of dodging any of this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Especially in a tight alleyway.

Bakugo dies to Muscular. He has the speed to react to him, but not the power to finish him.

I'd also like to point out that just because Nighteye has precog does not mean he is untouchable, as shown in his fight with Overhaul. Nighteye would be hard pressed trying to deal with Bakugo's AOE.

Mirio would crap on Bakugo; no contest.

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can beat Stain with the team.

Muscular stomps him.

If it's the seal situation I can see Bakugo losing, if it's a legitimate fight he could win.

Beats Gentle.

Overhaul mops the floor with him.

And Mirio cleans his clock with literally no effort.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies horribly vs Muscular and Mirio spanks him just like the rest of Class 1A.

I think he'd do better against Stain tho

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see Bakugo beating Overhaul, really. The latter should be able to blitz before any action is taken if we're going by the same underground location the heroes fought him.