Bajrang Gun vs Raditz, just how many to knock him out cold?

• 56 results
Conetolll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Bajrang Gun vs Raditz, just how many to knock him out cold? (71 votes)

Just one is overkill 23%
2 4%
4 3%
8 0%
24 1%
48 3%
A shit load 14%
Over 9000!! 3%
Raditz took moonbuster ki-blast like nothing, he laughs it off 49%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luffy with an unlimited G5/Haki, Raditz is cocky he gets hits directly how many to damage/knock him out?

• 
Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz got bodied by a child using Headbutt.

Luffy one shots.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ArgomkII

He no sold attacks from Piccolo and Piccolo casually blew up the moon a few Bajrang guns aren't doing shit. It would take a shit load

Enraged Toddler Gohan would be beyond Yonko level in terms of AP he had a power level of over 1000 you can't make this up

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100 should be enough

also i doubt raditz can defend himself against attacks that can deal internal damage to his organs

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz no sells

MisterKeyrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A dozen

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy one shots.

doesnt that kid solo OP or something. i forget

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

1 is overkill

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is not no-selling it, especially with the internal damage element, but it will take quite a few to actually knock him out. I'd guess around 24 might do it.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz is a complete moon obliteration level guy. You think a possibly country level attack is going to cause him any damage? The difference between moon level and country level is in millions.

It doesn't matter how many times Luffy punches him continuously. You would need the force of that attack multiplied by millions for Raditz to start noticing.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If it doesn't have properties of Ryou then Raditz flat out no sells it. He has already no sold moon vaporizing level attacks.

If Bajrang has same mechanics of Ryou, then I don't see Raditz tanking very many. Dragon Ball Z characters don't have internal durability showings outside a few characters with regenerative bodies like Cell and Buu. And Vegito who no diffed Super Buu jumping inside of his body. I wouldn't attempt to make this argument pass Saiyan Saga though. Hell no.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz is a complete moon obliteration level guy. You think a possibly country level attack is going to cause him any damage? The difference between moon level and country level is in millions.

It doesn't matter how many times Luffy punches him continuously. You would need the force of that attack multiplied by millions for Raditz to start noticing.

Multi-continental was the calc for Bajrang Gun, and that's the low end. Aka no consideration for AP of Hakis used (Arnament, Conquerors or Ryou) or the actual speed of punch since it was put only at massively hyper sonic (150+ mach speed).

Instead they went mostly with the size and mass of the hand thrown at massively hypersonic speeds.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One_Piece:_Gomu_Gomu_no_Bajrang_Gun

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No sells the raw force (questionable physicals aside) but the internal damage aspect might one shot

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gaoron
@kajin_style said:

Luffy one shots.

That same child was stronger than Moon busters and destroyed a space pod that can no sell impacts from space and being in the epicenter of a large country nuking attacks.

OT. Externally Raditz no sells all of 'em. Internally it's more debatable but it would still take a shit ton of hits (number of hits would also heavily depend on what part of body Luffy hits).

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion of Comicvine Raditz shrugs it off.

OT: He can no-sell the external damage. The internal damage is what should be debated, here.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: people like to post anti feats of dragon ball physicals like Goku struggling to move a few tons post cell saga or Vegeta struggling to move magetta.

Freeza's endurance and survivability are unique to him. We've seen Goku get one shot by less. As you pointed out they've never been hit by internal attacks so it's hard to judge. A direct punch kills though since it has durability alteration

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Internal attacks usually doesn’t work on DBZ characters unless you’re strong enough to hurt them externally

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kajin_Style

@gaoron said:
@kajin_style said:

Luffy one shots.

That same child was stronger than Moon busters and destroyed a space pod that can no sell impacts from space and being in the epicenter of a large country nuking attacks.

OT. Externally Raditz no sells all of 'em. Internally it's more debatable but it would still take a shit ton of hits (number of hits would also heavily depend on what part of body Luffy hits).

Bruh, Final Bosses that are wizards could blow up the moon and they still get clapped by a Fighter with a big sword.

Point is, all people are looking at is the destruction feats and not the tanking feats or other raw stats. They aren't consider the powers involved and what evidence Raditz has in countering any of that which in this case is zero.

Raditz has no defense for the internal damaging effects of Ryou, nor has he or anyone in DBZ taking a punch with that much force behind.

TheRealSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of raw attack stat, he's no-selling a continental+ attack like Bajrang Gun - but I don't recall him ever having any internal organ durability feats so he could take some good damage from it

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 takenstew22  Moderator

@gaoron said:
@kajin_style said:

Luffy one shots.

Bruh, Final Bosses that are wizards could blow up the moon and they still get clapped by a Fighter with a big sword.

Point is, all people are looking at is the destruction feats and not the tanking feats or other raw stats. They aren't consider the powers involved and what evidence Raditz has in countering any of that which in this case is zero.

Raditz has no defense for the internal damaging effects of Ryou, nor has he or anyone in DBZ taking a punch with that much force behind.

Raditz literally no sold an attack from a guy that blew up the moon...

Senfret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Shit will never hurt him.

LuciAsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

will tickle raditz and give him a giggle

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scythenger

You'd have to be on a similar level or a higher level as someone in dragon ball to damage them internally. Or would have to catch them off guard or if they willingly lowered their power level to someone weaker than them or lower than that. I don't recall a single instance of a db character being hurt by any attack internally to someone weaker than them. Whether it's a physical attack, ki related attack or an attack like hits and granola's. They're physicals and durability inside and out scale to one another. Raditz durability is moon+ level. That goes for internally too.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: sure about that? I don't remember dragon ball characters having any resistance to having their bodies forcibly altered (candy vegito)

Thanks for clearing up the physicals

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy would be more effective just walking home

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Edgelord91

@eredin12: yeah I think that was the explanation. Goku refused to be teleported back in the name arc right

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I just double checked.

Bajrang does in fact have same mechanics as Ryou. There is a literal flashback panel with Hyogoro before hand.

No Caption Provided

As we know, Ryou directly applies pressure to internal body parts of opponent, ignoring eternal durability. So Raditz outer durability feats like being unphased by moon level ki blast is not really relevant here.

No Caption Provided

So pretty much every inch of Raditz body would be suffering from internal damage. MC+ to Moon level power (where ever Bajrang is at) directly to his heart, lungs, inside of his tail, pelvic region, etc. I don't think he tanks this at all. Just straight up lacks the feats.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wushu59

@chris2kzombieki: Raditz doesn't have any feats whatsoever to suggest he could tank even Law's Gamma Knife to the chest. Unlike Kaido, doesn't have Conqueror's Haki flowing through his entire body as a defense mechanism.

Avatar image for deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf
deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

@chris2kzombieki: Raditz doesn't have any feats whatsoever to suggest he could tank even Law's Gamma Knife to the chest. Unlike Kaido, doesn't have Conqueror's Haki flowing through his entire body as a defense mechanism.

No Caption Provided

stop giving OP fans hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP fans at it again lmfao. Bet it can also oneshot ssj namek saga goku( who has no internal damage resistance feat)

No Caption Provided
Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wushu59

@agustos:

Ah, yes. Your high IQ and totally layered response indefinitely changed my opinion on this matter. And Piccolo's destroying a moon definitely has everything to do with internal damage and totally correlates.

What was I thinking???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

@agustos:

Ah, yes. Your high IQ and totally layered response indefinitely changed my opinion on this matter. And Piccolo's destroying a moon definitely has everything to do with internal damage and totally correlates.

What was I thinking???

No Caption Provided

OT: there's literally nothing luffy has that can harm raditz who eat moon vaping attacks like nothing. " muh but internal damage with ryou" he used it on far weaker characters than raditz, luffy would be lucky to make raditz notice him let alone harm him. Again stop giving OP fans hope in the face of opponents they can only dream of beating.

LuciAsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably tickles raditz

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wushu59

@agustos:

I could give a flying fuck about giving people hope. That just sounds stupid. lol. Just giving my honest opinion and none of your "high IQ" post are changing my opinion.

Kaido has Conqueror's Haki flowing through his body which is why he can shrug off Law's Gamma Kinfe and Ryou. His internals are just that durable. Raditz has no such defense mechanism to suggest that even regular ass Gamma Knife to the heart wouldn't kill him. Outer durability feats like tanking a moon level blast is not relevant at all. Has nothing to do with his heart / organs and such.

I can legitimately argue a building level attack to his heart ignoring his externals would kill him.

TheRealSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring Raditz has no internal organ durability feats and spamming "moon level durability" is kinda cope IMO. People need to accept that outmuscling someone's durability tier isn't the only way to hurt someone.

Same kind of people that say a Saibaman solos Gojo, Makima or Uta

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wushu59

Also want to point out that Krillin who is no where near on the level of Nappa was going to kill him with a Destructo Disc. So we already have instances in Dragon Ball where unconventional attacks are enough to one shot characters of a much higher tier. I have zero reason to believe chatacter much weaker then Nappa like Raditz would survive even Gamma Knife to the chest, let alone Bajrang Gun which has same mechanics as Ryou's internal destruction. An attack that would envelop Raditz entire body from the inside out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Xebec

@wushu59 said:

Also want to point out that Krillin who is no where near on the level of Nappa was going to kill him with a Destructo Disc. So we already have instances in Dragon Ball where unconventional attacks are enough to one shot characters of a much higher tier. I have zero reason to believe chatacter much weaker then Nappa like Raditz would survive even Gamma Knife to the chest, let alone Bajrang Gun which has same mechanics as Ryou's internal destruction. An attack that would envelop Raditz entire body from the inside out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

actually

the destructo disc is planetary for hurting nappa

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wushu59

@xebec: Well, yeah. Krillin is obviously in the planetary ranges but he still unable to damage Nappa via any other method. The point I was making is Dragon Ball characters having showings of being able to die to unconventional attacks that are below their own weight class durability wise. It's the not the AP of Destructo Disc that makes the attack dangerous for Nappa.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

@xebec: Well, yeah. Krillin is obviously in the planetary ranges but he still unable to damage Nappa via any other method. The point I was making is Dragon Ball characters having showings of being able to die to unconventional attacks that are below their own weight class durability wise. It's the not the AP of Destructo Disc that makes the attack dangerous for Nappa.

i was joking

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

then what is it then ?

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wushu59

@agustos: As far as we know, just the shaprness and cutting properties. Dragon Ball doesn't really go in depth to explain the technique. Krillin also cuts off 2nd form Frieza's tail in Namek Saga and he obviously doesn't even scale to Frieza 1st form in any capacity AP wise.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By enviid
@therealsj said:

Ignoring Raditz has no internal organ durability feats and spamming "moon level durability" is kinda cope IMO. People need to accept that outmuscling someone's durability tier isn't the only way to hurt someone.

Same kind of people that say a Saibaman solos Gojo, Makima or Uta

Lol if kinetic energy from casual moon-level blast is insignificant damage for Raditz, how would anything like a Bajrang gun damage his exterior to the extent that it can cause "Internal organ damage"?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz would not even feel it