Dante walking through Babylon as he looked for a girl he was hired to kill. He kept looking around as he didn't see the person from the description he received. Dante groaned as he kept walking to find the person he was hired to kill. Baiken was walking through Babylon as she looked to see if she can find I-No there, but to her luck she did not find her. Both Dante and Baiken were walking until they bumped into something...or someone. Dante looked up to who he bumped into and so did Baiken. Both realized they bumped into each other, but Dante smirked as he found the person he hired to kill.
"Well, look at we have here. I just hit the jackpot." Dante spoke as he stood up and grabbed his sword Rebellion tightly. "What the hell are talking about asshole?" Baiken spoke up as she looked at Dante and realized his hand was on his sword. "I'm talking about you babe, maybe we could go on a date before I kill you. sound good?" Dante spoke as he grabbed ebony and pointed it towards Baiken. "Shut the hell up." Baiken spoke as she stood up and looked at Dante as she grabbed his sword tightly. "If you want to kill me, come and try asshole." Baiken spoke as she got ready for a fight.
"Hahaha, alright baby." Dante spoke as he spun around in a three-sixty circle as he pointed his sword towards Baiken. "Come and try babe, if you can." Dante spoke as he and Baiken looked at each other for a moment. With one motion, Dante and Baiken engage in battle. Between Demon Swordsman and Samurai.
- Dante has feats from all Devil May Cry games, light novels, and manga. Dante also has feats from both his endings from MvC3/U.MvC3
- Baiken has feats from all Guilty Gear games
- Dante has access to all weaponry, Styles, and Accessories. Dante also has access to Devil Trigger, Sparda Devil Trigger, and Majin Form
- Gameplay and Lore feats are allowed.
- This is Devil May Cry 4 Incarnation Dante
- Baiken and Dante are both In-Character
- No knowledge, and prep time
- Fight takes place in Babylon (Guilty Gear Universe)
- Dante and Baiken start out 12 feet away from each other
- Win by Death, or K.O
- Dante takes Baiken on a date (due to a miracle). How well does that date go?