Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wesat
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Azula is as insane as she was when fighting Katara.

Sozin's Comet is out.

Fight takes place in the Agni Kai arena.

They start on opposite sides.

Time is mid afternoon

Win by KO or Death

Bonus Round: Azula is as sane

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insane Azula loses. Bumi is smarter than katara, being termed a mad genius multiple times, he has control over pretty much the entire environment, he can tunnel underground to escape her fire, and he tons of ways of putting her down. Insane Azula just doesn't have the stamina, the smarts, or the patience to net a win against Bumi

Bumi 10/10

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Azula would need all her wits when facing the mad genius, without them, she would most likely get played.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sane Azula stands a far better chance of beating Bumi. Insane Azula loses almost every time.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like with Azula's mind not at its best, Bumi would find some way to win this. He is the mad genius after all.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By eslay03

Yeah, I would lean towards The King of Omashu on this one. His defenses would be strong enough for him to stand up against Azula’s comet-enhanced blasts long enough for him to eventually counter and take advantage of her mental weakness.

As for the bonus round, probably Azula. Not only would she have the comet-enhanced power, but she also would have her extremely impressive intelligence, skill, accuracy, and agility. Bumi wouldn’t go down without a fight though.

Also, I would love to be added to any Avatar tag list you have if you plan on making more battles or Avatar related threads.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Insane Azula is a handicap. KING Bumi wins.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi win. She is a genius but so does he, and he is actually FAR more experienced in both overall experience and fighting benders. He win this fight regardless of Asula mindset.

Edit : I actually missed the Comet boost in the rules lol. With that in mind Azula win the bonus round likely.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bumi may lose to a Comet-enhanced sane Azula, but he wins everything else.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@chloros said:

Azula would need all her wits when facing the mad genius, without them, she would most likely get played.

Pretty much. Although, she'd be practically unstoppable to anyone but the Avatar, or Iroh, in the finale if she hadn't broken down mentally.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By viking1205

Without her mental stability, she'd lose to the King of Omashu, if he fights serious like he did in the day of Black Sun.

She'd win the bonus though. A fully sane EoS comet Azula would beat most benders.

Also, I'd love to be tagged in future threads related to Avatar

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi in a decent fight. Insane Azula with SC only matches him in power really. She comes up short everywhere else. Bumi 10/10.

Leaning towards Bumi for the bonus, I think he's just as powerful, more versatile, better hax. I could see Azula winning, with flight and lightning being her main win conditions, but I would feel much more comfortable with her taking a majority if she had her comic feats since instant lightning spam under the comet is near un-counterable to most benders, Bumi included.

As it stands Bumi 6/10 in the bonus.

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi has better combat experience hence taking this

It won't be an easy fight overall however

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically it isn't. As we have not seen her fighting with the comet amp without being insane.

However we can speculate though.

Anyway, Bumi wins.

Bonus Round: Azula could win but still bet on Bumi a slight majority.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi wins both rounds.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@indomitableregal said:

Technically it isn't. As we have not seen her fighting with the comet amp without being insane.

Anyway, Bumi wins.

I mean, they went out of their way to have Zuko say he could take her when she was unhinged, and being that they were both amped by the comet, the only difference would be her mindstate. So I'd say it's a handicap for her.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bumi manages to win the main round, clearly loses the bonus round and gets stomped if the bonus is Kemurikage Azula with Sozin's Comet.

KlarionKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without her mental stability, she'd lose to the King of Omashu, if he fights serious like he did in the day of Black Sun.

She'd win the bonus though. A fully sane EoS comet Azula would beat most benders.

Also, I'd love to be tagged in future threads related to Avatar

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Co-Boss

Against bumi, being sane is a better advantage than having the comit.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@indomitableregal said:

Anyway, Bumi wins.

I mean, they went out of their way to have Zuko say he could take her when she was unhinged, and being that they were both amped by the comet, the only difference would be her mindstate. So I'd say it's a handicap for her.

Not really a handicap.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi's mind is superior to Azula's here hence I think he will find the means to take this

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhh, King bumi was arguably the most powerful earth bender in avatar, I don't see Azula standing a chance here.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@indomitableregal said:
@byondeon said:
@indomitableregal said:

Anyway, Bumi wins.

Not really a handicap.

... ... ... You got it dude.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula loses if she's really insane and only in the series. Give her the comet and use her current comic version, and then we have a good fight. That one, I'd call 50/50.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think the majority had the right take on this. She might win with the comet if she were in a good state of mind, but probably not as she was when she fought Katara.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the majority had the right take on this. She might win with the comet if she were in a good state of mind, but probably not as she was when she fought Katara.

Might. Agreed. Even the new kemurikage Azula needs Sozin's Comet to even stand a chance. And she's the only firebender that stands a chance against Bumi, and it's only with Sozin's Comet. Even then, it's heavily debatable.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bumi manages to win the main round, clearly loses the bonus round and gets stomped if the bonus is Kemurikage Azula with Sozin's Comet.

Still.

@amendment50 said:

Might. Agreed. Even the new kemurikage Azula needs Sozin's Comet to even stand a chance. And she's the only firebender that stands a chance against Bumi, and it's only with Sozin's Comet. Even then, it's heavily debatable.

Nothing is heavily debatable, if King Bumi don't magically develops seismic senses mid-fight to stay underground he gets pretty much stomped by Kemurikage Azula with freaking Comet.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi wins round. Azula comfortably wins round 2.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16 said:

Still.

@raimundopedrosa said:
@amendment50 said:

Nothing is heavily debatable, if King Bumi don't magically develops seismic senses mid-fight to stay underground he gets pretty much stomped by Kemurikage Azula with freaking Comet.

I don't know... but I disagree with the previous idea that Azula and Zuko are the only firebenders who could stand a chance against Bumi. Azula could barely, but Zuko gets shitwrecked by Bumi, and it's not even close. I'd actually give Ozai a better shot.

As for the comet, Bumi's the one earthbender whose scale and power is so massive, as he controls earth on such a powerful level that I could see him leveling up against comet enhanced Azula.

Bumi wins round. Azula comfortably wins round 2.

We'll see.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16 By the way, are you the same gunchar from Reddit? I've seen a gunchar on Reddit a lot on Avatar vs threads haha.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cocacolaman  Moderator

Azula loses as insane and wins when sane.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi either way.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula wins, she's far more powerful and is all round better under these conditions, not everyone is going to be able to outsmart her or has a similar incap technique like Katara.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi beats her insane

Azula roasts him when she's sane

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi beats her insane

Azula roasts him when she's sane

How is bumi beating insane azula?.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

Azula wins, she's far more powerful and is all round better under these conditions, not everyone is going to be able to outsmart her or has a similar incap technique like Katara.

Still this. Unless bumi actually outsmarts her, and he has nothing to suggest that he can pull it off.

MeatballNomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula's too sloppy so Bumi will win despite Azula being more powerful in this instance.

Bonus: Azula burns him alive.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi should body

Bumy is comparable to Iroh iirc and Iroh is heavily implied to be capable of beating his brother Sozin

Who is stronger than his daughter