Asami(w equalist glove)

Tenzin

Lin Bei Fong

#2 Posted by MenaceForever2 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by BMEZY (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula was always a team wrecker!!

#4 Posted by MenaceForever2 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

So who do you think would win I think that Azula will but that's just because I love her and Ty lee and not just as friends... Uh oh I feel a threesome coming on.....to bad there fake

#5 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (709 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that was back in LoK Book 1, the duo would win. Ty Lee can take anyone except for Lin and Azula is MVP who would pretty much solo everyone bar Lin. And not even Lin has done enough in Book 1 to suggest she is too much of a threat to Azula.

As of the later seasons, that's a mismatch.

#7 Posted by KingZod (1939 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite against OG Avatar team

#8 Edited by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxdeathmakerxx said:

@menaceforever2: the duo gets stomped

Look at the date of the post, the New Team Avatar from book1 would get wrecked.

But that's unfair anyways, either has NTA not much chance(book1) or the duo no chance(eos).

#9 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

I could maybe see the New Team Avatar winning if they were book 1. Tenzin, Lin, and Korra together would probably have a decent shot at taking Azula, and Mako, Bolin, and Asami might be able to handle Ty Lee. Korra solos if this is S2 or beyond, and Tenzin might have a shot at soloing if he's EOS.

#10 Posted by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42 said:

I could maybe see the New Team Avatar winning if they were book 1. Tenzin, Lin, and Korra together would probably have a decent shot at taking Azula, and Mako, Bolin, and Asami might be able to handle Ty Lee. Korra solos if this is S2 or beyond, and Tenzin might have a shot at soloing if he's EOS.

The first part is theoretically possible, S2 Korra solos nothing without AS but Tenzin might have a shot eos.

#11 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: You sure? S2 Korra had great bending feats in her fight with Unalaq, and excellent physical showings against the Dark Spirit at the beginning of the season.

#12 Posted by gunchar16 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that was back in LoK Book 1, the duo would win. Ty Lee can take anyone except for Lin and Azula is MVP who would pretty much solo everyone bar Lin. And not even Lin has done enough in Book 1 to suggest she is too much of a threat to Azula.

@mial42 said:

The first part is theoretically possible, S2 Korra solos nothing without AS but Tenzin might have a shot eos.

#13 Edited by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42 said:

@itachus17: You sure? S2 Korra had great bending feats in her fight with Unalaq, and excellent physical showings against the Dark Spirit at the beginning of the season.

Considering that he said Ty Lee and especially Azula at their peak, yeah i'm absolutely sure.

#14 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: Why? S2 Korra has a number of important advantages, such as power, versatility, and mobility, and Ty Lee is basically useless against someone on a spout.

#15 Posted by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: Cause she don't rly had a power advantage(as in destructive power), versatility is not as helpful if the lvl is too low and her mobility advantage isn't that big especially considering where the fight happens. She can't even replicate all of her feats from the Unalaq fight there, has no physical advantage and Ty Lee is not useless at all.

#16 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17:

Cause she don't rly had a power advantage(as in destructive power)

Oh really?

Seems pretty destructive to me.
She's even more powerful with waterbending, able to casually one shot two metal jet skis with a single attack.
She's even more powerful with waterbending, able to casually one shot two metal jet skis with a single attack.

versatility is not as helpful if the lvl is too low

Korra has top tier fire negation (I chose this feat because it's poisoned Korra).
Korra has top tier fire negation (I chose this feat because it's poisoned Korra).

Her negation allows her to deal with almost all of Azula's offense easily, combined with her spouts and natural agility to dodge the rest.

her mobility advantage isn't that big especially considering where the fight happens

Her mobility advantage is pretty big:

Landscape is blurring beneath them.
Dancing round a Dark Spirit's attacks.

She can't even replicate all of her feats from the Unalaq fight there,

She only needs to replicate some of them in order to beat Azula.

has no physical advantage

She doesn't need one. The point is that she's comparable physically to Azula, allowing her bending superiority to be useful.

and Ty Lee is not useless at all.

What can she do against Korra?

#17 Edited by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42:

Not rly, it's just fire against ice.....

Location: Future Industries, and since when is that an especially good destruction feat anyways?

Her negation allows her to deal with almost all of Azula's offense easily, combined with her spouts and natural agility to dodge the rest.

Negation of fire attacks made by fodder(poison or not) is not even close to be good enough for Azula, and Korra's natural agility is still not superior at all.

Location: Future Industries, have you even read the start post?

In which fairytale, especially considering that she can't replicate the most you've shown?

She doesn't need one. The point is that she's comparable physically to Azula, allowing her bending superiority to be useful.

She is not even physically on par with Smoke and Shadow Azula, and Azula is absolutely the superior bender of the two.

Chi block her, distract her, restrict her movement and help Azula.

Either you hardcore overestimates S2 Korra, or hardcore underestimates Ty Lee and especially Azula.

#18 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: The fact that you're even arguing about Book 2 Korra beating Azula is absurd. You just boast around on how Korra stomps the verse all the time, but when it comes to proving it with feats, you're incapable to do so because she simply can't.

Oh really?

Yes really, Unalaq has zero feats on par with Azula power-wise and destroying some jet skis is laughable compared to vaporizing waves form Katara, matching Zuko etc.

Neagting fodder fire is not remotely enough to negate fire from the best firebender in the series by feats. Come back when Korra has negation feats against a named firebender, let alone a noteworthy one.

Not really, considering Azula is faster, more agile and has jet propulsion to keep up.

She cannot beat Azula by EoS, let alone in Season 2.

If she had any bending superiocity, you'be correct. Unfortunetely, she's inferior.

Azula alone is overkill, adding in a distraction like Ty Lee is too much.

#19 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42:

Not rly, it's just fire against ice.....

She's blowing up ice walls larger than her air spout, and she's spamming them. When has Azula done something better than that?

Location: Future Industries, and since when is that an especially good destruction feat anyways?

Future Industries tower is right near the river where Korra froze the Colossus. It's a good destruction feat because jet skis are made of metal.

Negation of fire attacks made by fodder(poison or not) is not even close to be good enough for Azula, and Korra's natural agility is still not superior at all.

It's always been the case that weaker benders can manipulate attacks from stronger benders. Off the top of my head, there's Dai Li agents destroying Aang's earth surf while he was actively bending it, Zhao piercing JJ's fire wall, and Tonraq smashing Unalaq's attacks. The gap between Zhao/Dai Li fodder/Tonraq and JJ/Aang/Unalaq is much larger than the gap between Korra and Azula in terms of power.

You're right, Korra's natural agility is below Azula's. However, natural agility + spouts + fire negation + ice shields capable of no-selling attacks from a bender even stronger than Azula combined give her far superior defenses to Azula.

Location: Future Industries, have you even read the start post?

Yes. Did you watch the S4 finale?

In which fairytale, especially considering that she can't replicate the most you've shown?

It's called "reality". Why can't she replicate an air spout, large fire blasts, or fire negation?

She is not even physically on par with Smoke and Shadow Azula, and Azula is absolutely the superior bender of the two.

She doesn't need to be physically on par to beat Azula (although she is physically stronger). She just has to be comparable, which she is.

What specific bending advantages does Azula have over Korra? Off the top of my head, Korra has better scale, much better versatility, better defense, and much better mobility aids.

Chi block her, distract her, restrict her movement and help Azula.

Tell me, is there anything Ty Lee can do Korra if she's on a spout?

Either you hardcore overestimates S2 Korra, or hardcore underestimates Ty Lee and especially Azula.

Ty Lee is a non factor, and Azula's feats aren't as good as Korra's.

@mial42: The fact that you're even arguing about Book 2 Korra beating Azula is absurd. You just boast around on how Korra stomps the verse all the time,

I don't think she beats the whole verse. I think someone like King Bumi or Roku would beat her for sure. She just beats most of it because of how well rounded she is. There is no category except pinpoint accuracy that Korra is not extremely good at.

but when it comes to proving it with feats, you're incapable to do so because she simply can't.

Oh really? Did you miss the fact that I'm doing three CaV's with her (all against Zuko for some reason)? If you want to CaV Azula vs S2 Korra, I'm game.

Yes really, Unalaq has zero feats on par with Azula power-wise and destroying some jet skis is laughable compared to vaporizing waves form Katara, matching Zuko etc.

One shotting AS earthbending more than puts him on par with Azula.
One shotting AS earthbending more than puts him on par with Azula.

Jet skis are made of metal. It's a very respectable, though oft underlooked feat. Zuko's best feats aren't better either. If you bring evaporation into the picture, Korra has great feats there too:

Evaporating a massive blast from Unalaq in arctic conditions.
Evaporating a massive blast from Unalaq in arctic conditions.
One shotting two huge ice walls.
One shotting two huge ice walls.

The second one in particular is better than Azula's feat, because it's much more casual and ranged.

Neagting fodder fire is not remotely enough to negate fire from the best firebender in the series by feats. Come back when Korra has negation feats against a named firebender, let alone a noteworthy one.

I'm just going to copy and paste what I told Itachus:

It's always been the case that weaker benders can manipulate attacks from stronger benders. Off the top of my head, there's Dai Li agents destroying Aang's earth surf while he was actively bending it, Zhao piercing JJ's fire wall, and Tonraq smashing Unalaq's attacks. The gap between Zhao/Dai Li fodder/Tonraq and JJ/Aang/Unalaq is much larger than the gap between Korra and Azula in terms of power.

Not really, considering Azula is faster, more agile and has jet propulsion to keep up.

Azula's speed edge is slight. Spouts >>> Agility. Jet propulsion is nice, but there's a reason Azula almost never uses it in combat, namely that it's highly unwieldy and difficult to maneuver with. Not nearly as good as an air spout.

She cannot beat Azula by EoS, let alone in Season 2.

You say I wank Korra, then you say that?

If she had any bending superiocity, you'be correct. Unfortunetely, she's inferior.

I'm just going to copy and paste what I told Itachus:

What specific bending advantages does Azula have over Korra? Off the top of my head, Korra has better scale, much better versatility, better defense, and much better mobility aids.

Azula alone is overkill, adding in a distraction like Ty Lee is too much.

Ty Lee is barely a distraction to Korra on a spout, if she gets annoying Korra can just hit her with an AOE fire blast.

#20 Edited by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: Or because of how much you like her. You think she stomps most of them despite lacking efficient feats to do so.

No I'm not willing to CaV Azula vs S2 Korra. I challenged you many times on EoS Korra with many benders including Azula and you don't want to do it because you really can't prove your claims. I'm still open to doing it.

Come on, you're highballing Unalaq just because he matched S2 Korra. He struggled overpowering Bolin a lot more than he did with this supposedly all powerful AS attack. Not all AS attacks are considerably powerful. Come back when he can send entire ships 1000+ ft. away because this is the league Azula is on and that's above Unalaq.

Zuko can stalemate Azula and Katara in power. There's absolutely nothing Korra has done until EoS to suggest she is as strong as any of them.

You keep ignoring the fact that Unalaq is barely comparable to Katara in power. You just keep ignoring it because you don't like it.

JJ's wall or Aang's earth surf are not offence. Unalaq was not bending his attacks while Tonraq was smashing them. Again when Korra has feats of negating fire above fodder level you can talk.

Azula's speed edge is more than solid. She has feats of strength up blitzing people like Ty Lee, Suki and Mai, all/most of them at least on Korra's level of speed. Spouts are not >>>> agility at all and Azula doesn't use jet propulsion in combat because she doesn't have to. Why wouldn't she do it against a spout user?

"That" is an argument you have yet to counter at all. And if I was wanking Azula or anyone tbh, I would say things like "Kya beats Korra" but yet, I don't like half of the people I rank so high. What I do, is analyse all the possible outcomes, angles, feats and stuff of the battle something you don't. I'm not saying I cannot be biased at times but not remotely as much as you are with Korra (and Zaheer but that's another story).

Specific bending advantages? Scale, Potency, Attack Speed, Draw Speed, Spammability, Projectile Speed etc. And if Korra is stuck on a spout, she's just as versatile.

Korra has no AoE that Ty Lee can't dodge.

#21 Posted by Helloman (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins.

#22 Edited by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: Or because of how much you like her. You think she stomps most of them despite lacking efficient feats to do so.

She stomps a lot of your favorites, but certainly not all of them. Someone like Katara, or Tenzin, or Unalaq could (or in Unalaq's case, has) give her a very solid fight.

No I'm not willing to CaV Azula vs S2 Korra. I challenged you many times on EoS Korra with many benders including Azula and you don't want to do it because you really can't prove your claims. I'm still open to doing it.

It's not that I can't prove it, but if you really want to try, how about Kuvira? I'd prefer to just use water Korra to make it easier for both of us, but if you really want to I can go all in.

Come on, you're highballing Unalaq just because he matched S2 Korra. He struggled overpowering Bolin a lot more than he did with this supposedly all powerful AS attack.

He used a different attack against Korra (water whips vs basic water blasts), and Korra wasn't actively bending the boulders the way Bolin was.

Not all AS attacks are considerably powerful. Come back when he can send entire ships 1000+ ft. away because this is the league Azula is on and that's above Unalaq.

Azula's not in that league either. She's only matched much, much smaller attacks from Katara. Also, 1000 feet away? It's 300 at most.

Zuko can stalemate Azula and Katara in power. There's absolutely nothing Korra has done until EoS to suggest she is as strong as any of them.

So wait, your argument is that Azula > Korra because she stalemated Zuko, who's impressive because he stalemated Azula? Seems a little circular to me. Katara is more powerful than the two of them put together at her best, it's just she doesn't operate at that level in combat.

You keep ignoring the fact that Unalaq is barely comparable to Katara in power. You just keep ignoring it because you don't like it.

Unalaq can't match Katara's scale, that's it. Neither can Azula or Zuko. I'm ignoring it because it's irrelevant.

JJ's wall or Aang's earth surf are not offence. Unalaq was not bending his attacks while Tonraq was smashing them. Again when Korra has feats of negating fire above fodder level you can talk.

They're still bending. It's not like offense has some intrinsic quality that makes it different. Azula won't be bending her attacks when Korra negates them either, she just launches an attack, she doesn't manipulate it the whole way.

Azula's speed edge is more than solid. She has feats of strength up blitzing people like Ty Lee, Suki and Mai, all/most of them at least on Korra's level of speed.

She didn't blitz any of them. All three are able to react to her just fine.

Spouts are not >>>> agility at all and Azula doesn't use jet propulsion in combat because she doesn't have to. Why wouldn't she do it against a spout user?

Spouts are much better, the offer far more maneuverability and the ability to dodge attacks mid-air. As for jet propulsion, the reason she doesn't use it in combat is because it's so one dimensional, all she can do is move in one direction at high speeds, leaving no options for defense and very little for offense. At most, she can use them to chase Korra or run away for a bit, but that's it.

"That" is an argument you have yet to counter at all. And if I was wanking Azula or anyone tbh, I would say things like "Kya beats Korra" but yet, I don't like half of the people I rank so high.

I have countered it, multiple times on multiple threads.

What I do, is analyse all the possible outcomes, angles, feats and stuff of the battle something you don't. I'm not saying I cannot be biased at times but not remotely as much as you are with Korra (and Zaheer but that's another story).

I mean, you're the person that claims numerous fights are PIS because they don't turn out the way you think they should. That's less "analyzing all possible outcomes, feats, and angles" and more "ignoring the actual show in place of cherry picked and overhyped evidence".

Specific bending advantages? Scale,

What's Azula done that's better than this:

No Caption Provided

In terms of scale, S1 Korra is comparable to her.

Potency,

What's she done that's better than no-selling shots from Unalaq or destroying metal jet skis in a single blast.

Attack Speed, Draw Speed, Spammability,

These all seem to be variations on the same theme, and are more physicals then bending, but Korra's got good feats here too:

Rapidly spamming attacks from fire jets.
Rapidly spamming attacks from fire jets.
Six shots in quick succession.
Six shots in quick succession.

Projectile Speed etc.

Fair enough, although Korra is a lightning timer.

And if Korra is stuck on a spout, she's just as versatile.

Korra has environmental earthbending, defense, offense, and mobility. In terms of number of moves, Azula has more, but they're mostly variations on the theme of direct offense. For everything besides direct offense, Korra has much better feats aboard a spout.

Korra has no AoE that Ty Lee can't dodge.

Good luck dodging this. And she's not dodging anything if Korra catches her mid air.
Good luck dodging this. And she's not dodging anything if Korra catches her mid air.

#23 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: Yeah, no. And you have yet to prove it. You just throw around your opinion like a fact. She stomps no one until you can prove it. Sorry if I got worked up over this btw, but you INFURIATE ME SO MUCH lol jk

I'm in quite a few CaVs and I have a good amount of work in RL but I'm more than willing to do Water Korra vs Kuvira.

Still stands that this feat doesn't put Unalaq on that level.

The difference is that Korra has no feats to suggest she can negate them anyway. This shouldn't even be discussed.

I'm not talking about scale. I'm talking about potency. Azula is superior to Unalaq or Korra there because she matched Katara. And no the ship feat is clearly 1000 ft. distance. An entire ship or 2 can go between the 2 and one of them is 600-1000 ft. alone. I don't remember he exact numbers now though.

Right. Dancing around someone's attacks and then tagging them.before they can react is not blitzing? It is.

You really haven't.

I never said Korra's spouts are not superior, but agility alone is enough to perfectly keep up and jet propulsion helps with height. It's not like the air spout is can move around so much.

I can think of only 3. Lin and Su vs P'Li and Kuvira vs Korra. First one because P'Li never had any feats even remotely close to the level of pressuring opponents as agile and fast simultaneously, let alone with the entire Metal Clan and because they were both using basic boulders instead of fast paced offence. How did she even pin them down? First part, we see them very close to her and second, she has somehow managed to do that off-screen. Second one is because Kuvira trapped Korra and then let her go or at least didn't bombard her with attacks while she was down. I mean, I just find situations like these weird.

She has matched Katara, Zuko etc consistently. Also, Korra never no-sold attacks from Unalaq.

Korra is great, but Azula's feat from the search is better than any of those so and as far as draw speed goes, she has pressured Zuko who is every bit as fast as Korra.

She cannot use environmental earthbending. That's what I'm talking about. Azula also has stonewall defence. As far as versatility goes, again, Korra holds no advantage on a spout. Barely an advantage out of it.

Yeah, you realise Ty Lee can make 30 and 50 ft. long leaps? You know,I don't think this one is relevant enough tho lol

#24 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Alright, Water Korra vs Kuvira. What conditions do you want?

#25 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: I don't have the time to do it right now. Maybe in a few days? That's what I meant actually.

#26 Edited by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@mial42: Oh boy it's obviously both.

She's blowing up ice walls larger than her air spout, and she's spamming them. When has Azula done something better than that?

Any feat of her blasting earth shields away is better than that, do you rly not understand how bad a ice wall against fire or explosions is? And the explosive blast that destroyed the plattform, in the southern raiders was even significantly much better than that.

Future Industries tower is right near the river where Korra froze the Colossus. It's a good destruction feat because jet skis are made of metal.

They fight obviously right besides the river.....

Even Kiyi was able to easily melt through a metal door, with her first firebending move ever.

That's nonsense, Zuko was not able to negate Azulas attacks at all before the dragon training. So we don't grant Korra this ability, just because she was able to negate some fodder attacks.

You're right, Korra's natural agility is below Azula's. However, natural agility + spouts + fire negation + ice shields capable of no-selling attacks from a bender even stronger than Azula combined give her far superior defenses to Azula.

Here was the moment at which i thought you try to kidding me, could that be the case?

Narutal agility don't add to sprouts, so that's already wrong.

Her fire negation is still far too weak.

And srsly ice shields, what the freaking hell?

When exactly was any ice shield of Korra ever able to no-sell attacks from a stronger firebender than Azula(which don't even exists in LOK)? And could it be that you maybe just play dumb, or do you rly not understand how retarded an ice shield against firebenders is(especially if the flames of this particular firebender even generate more heat than usual)?

Yes. Did you watch the S4 finale?

What do you think the TS meant, direct besides the river or inside the building huh?

And the river would be of course totally comparable with a big area out of ice.

It's called "reality". Why can't she replicate an air spout, large fire blasts, or fire negation?

Cause she just used large fire blast against Unalaq maybe, but just maybe.....

Let alone that she has still no feats to negate more than fodder attacks.

She doesn't need to be physically on par to beat Azula (although she is physically stronger). She just has to be comparable, which she is.

Oh yeah she is physically totally stronger:

No Caption Provided

And yeah she amped that kick, but the TS didn't said anything about black suns so nothing is stopping Azula here.

Well let's see: Better skills, more destructive power, the possibility to amp her physical strength far above Korra's lvl, significantly more versatility in firebending, the best defenses shown for firebenders so far and pretty good mobility aids too. But well that's all......

Tell me, is there anything Ty Lee can do Korra if she's on a spout?

Yeah she could distract her, try to attack her or start a team attack with Azula from different ankles.

Ty Lee is a non factor, and Azula's feats aren't as good as Korra's.

Ty lee is an absolute relevant factor, and Azula's feats are not as good but instead better than Korra's.

#27 Posted by DeathHero61 (14482 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh, I'm not too sure about that. That's a lot of different external factors the girls have to deal with, different approaches and styles that both of them would have to juggle. I'm not entirely sure either could solo......the only reason I can see the Duo winning is Raw power on Azula's part. But these guys despite being fresh, aren't complete fodder. They are skilled and capable in their own way.

#28 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I mean, Tenzin has a few good feats but he doesn't stand up to Azula until Book 3. Lin is their best best since most of her feats are in Book 1 but she'd lose to Azula anyway. Korra was just not good. Asami has little to no feats and Mako and Bolin got stomped by the Lieutenant solo.

So, if the Lt. can do it, Ty Lee can. And Azula is used to fighting multiple opponents at one which makes me think she'd beat the 3 big ones.

Besides, I never said they'd solo, just that they take it together, though I forgot that Tenzin had that tornado feat in Book 1, so Ty Lee can't take either him or Lin.

#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (14482 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I mean, Tenzin has a few good feats but he doesn't stand up to Azula until Book 3. Lin is their best best since most of her feats are in Book 1 but she'd lose to Azula anyway. Korra was just not good. Asami has little to no feats and Mako and Bolin got stomped by the Lieutenant solo.

So, if the Lt. can do it, Ty Lee can. And Azula is used to fighting multiple opponents at one which makes me think she'd beat the 3 big ones.

Besides, I never said they'd solo, just that they take it together, though I forgot that Tenzin had that tornado feat in Book 1, so Ty Lee can't take either him or Lin.

TBH I can't see the duo winning regardless..... that's too many opponents to deal with. Although its kind of a weird analogy, but its like saying Azula couild solo an entire group of Dai Li members. Yes they are fodder but they have their own sets of skills that make them formidable so as a group they are a danger. I cannot be convinced that Ty Lee and Azula will be taking on that entire team with the amount of pressure and power that's going to be thrown around. Ty Lee or Azula despite their agility and speed will be tagged eventually, and once they get tagged that's where it all goes down hill.

#30 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I mean, Tenzin and Lin are still the only trouble. Everyone else bar maybe Korra can easily be taken down by Ty Lee in the early fight. Korra repeatedly struggled with non-benders.

And I'd say Azula can take a very large group of Dai Li agents on the level of Lake Laogai.

#31 Posted by jobbers (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Mako is stronger than Azula. He took multiple armored and armed chi blockers in S1 while Azula can't take a teenage one. He fires lightning casually while Azula has to dance around like a pansy. He redirect more lightning than Azula can even put out and survives against the colossus.

The list just gets worse from there. Korra? Rofl. Tenzin? Yeah, no.

Azula can't decisively beat Katara, who can't even beat Combustion Man. She's not even on the same tier as Tenzin who was wrecking Zaheer, much less Korra.

Ty Lee is pretty useless because most people in the series take multiple armored chi blockers armed with lightning in season 1. The ones in the chase scene ear the beginning of the series show similar feats to her.

#32 Edited by XxdeathmakerxX (709 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbers: Azula never fought ty lee ....

Azulas lightning is far more impressive than makos to the point that zuko a potent lightning redirector was in pain

Katara is fully capable of destroying CM who snipes from 1 million fts away

Azula lost To katara +zuko ....

Ty lee is massively more agile and acrobatic than those fodders

Like what the equalists werent even capable of paralysing ppl

#33 Edited by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@anthp2000 said:

TBH I can't see the duo winning regardless..... that's too many opponents to deal with. Although its kind of a weird analogy, but its like saying Azula couild solo an entire group of Dai Li members. Yes they are fodder but they have their own sets of skills that make them formidable so as a group they are a danger. I cannot be convinced that Ty Lee and Azula will be taking on that entire team with the amount of pressure and power that's going to be thrown around. Ty Lee or Azula despite their agility and speed will be tagged eventually, and once they get tagged that's where it all goes down hill.

Azula(especially Smoke and Shadow) would absolutely solo a group of Dai Li, i mean even Ty Lee already casually soloed the Terra Team(the Dai Li aren't to a higher degree stronger, than Smoke and Shadow Azula in comparison with book2 Ty Lee). Azula and Ty Lee are used to team fights, and almost all their opponents are too weak. So getting tagged wouldn't help much, cause the team would lose their members far too quick.

I see a few situation where the team could win, but in the most cases are their opponents simply way too strong for them. You seem to highly overestimate the pressure thing, especially Azula is sane almost completely unfazed by such things(we saw that perfectly in the chase, she wasn't even pressured in the corner. And that was even partly sleep deprived a significantly stronger team, and Azula without Ty Lee in a very bad position).

#34 Edited by Itachus17 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbers said:

Prime Mako is stronger than Azula. He took multiple armored and armed chi blockers in S1 while Azula can't take a teenage one. He fires lightning casually while Azula has to dance around like a pansy. He redirect more lightning than Azula can even put out and survives against the colossus.

The list just gets worse from there. Korra? Rofl. Tenzin? Yeah, no.

Azula can't decisively beat Katara, who can't even beat Combustion Man. She's not even on the same tier as Tenzin who was wrecking Zaheer, much less Korra.

Ty Lee is pretty useless because most people in the series take multiple armored chi blockers armed with lightning in season 1. The ones in the chase scene ear the beginning of the series show similar feats to her.

No Caption Provided

I don't even know where to start with this bullshit................

That's surely by far the biggest LOK wank i've ever seen her, and with such a low lvl of effort it's not even funny.

Mako is Eos not even on Zuko's firebending lvl, let alone Azula's.

To take multiple fodder opponents is something even Sokka can do in the right situation, and Azula never tried to take any teenage ones(let alone that Ty Lee would solo the armored fodder blocker + Mako at once).

But let's see the only real confrontation Azula had with Ty Lee:

No Caption Provided

Oh my god that almost looks like she clowned 2 opponents who would each mop the floor with the armored fodder and book1 Mako, how is that even possible........

Yeah she has to dance, uh oh wait:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Looks almost like she had no interesst in dancing any more....

But redirection like Zuko haaa that's it, she couldn't do anything.... uh oh:

No Caption Provided

He redirects aaaaand, oh ehhh shit that didn't worked out very well........

Put hey he was able to load a sphere with lightning, she couldn.....nevermind:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alrighty Azula is superior in: Skills, physicals, intelligence, versatility and raw power.

Prime Mako is superior in:........................ And on par at best in: lightning.

But with a lot of fantasy is Mako maybe stro......, nah forget it.

Korra book1, yeah no Korra was way too weak. Tenzin book1 one of the few relevant here , but still too weak. Korra Eos no AS state could win, but at best barely in that area. Tenzin Eos the only person her who surely would win, but barely against both at once.

Katara has won a PIS fight and a fight against a completely nuts Azula, with a trick...... Let alone that Katara is a better waterbender than Korra, and she would even badly lose in this area against Azula if they're not direct besides the river.

Azula never even fought against Combustion Man, and Zaheer was especially without flight never very impressive.

Someone who shortly thinks about it would maybe come to the conclusion that comparing fodder to Ty Lee is retarded, but sure like Ty Lee would stomp a whole group of Toph's and Eos Bolin's cause she stomped the Terra Team.....

Right those guys jump around 30ft in the air, casually stomping teams of earthbenders and showing some of the best acrobatic and physical agility feats throughout both series. Oh wait no they do nothing of this, cause they're actually just fodder.

For your next try to troll, plz a bit more effort.................

#35 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6932 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by DeathHero61 (14482 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@anthp2000 said:

Azula(especially Smoke and Shadow) would absolutely solo a group of Dai Li, i mean even Ty Lee already casually soloed the Terra Team(the Dai Li aren't to a higher degree stronger, than Smoke and Shadow Azula in comparison with book2 Ty Lee). Azula and Ty Lee are used to team fights, and almost all their opponents are too weak. So getting tagged wouldn't help much, cause the team would lose their members far too quick.

I see a few situation where the team could win, but in the most cases are their opponents simply way too strong for them. You seem to highly overestimate the pressure thing, especially Azula is sane almost completely unfazed by such things(we saw that perfectly in the chase, she wasn't even pressured in the corner. And that was even partly sleep deprived a significantly stronger team, and Azula without Ty Lee in a very bad position).

Maybe but you're missing the point and the Dai Li are way above the Terra Team.......Getting tagged would ruin formation for a split second and would allow both of them to get swarmed since one person wouldn't be covered for a split second.

Pressure is an important tool in combat especially with ranged combatants like Avatar characters. For example, Bolin could spam rapid fire earth shots at a firing rate that most earthbenders cannot match, Lin has a great draw speed even in Book 1, Tenzin is fast so putting pressure with high-end air blasts that can send mechs flying would be dangerous even for Azula and Ty Lee. During the chase it was a complete free for all..... poor example.

#37 Posted by jobbers (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17:

Lol not watching the motorcycle scene whre the fodder show hetter skills than Ty Lee is retarded. They got the same hops as her and actually fight competent benders unlike Ty Lee.

Since when does Crazula making a sparkler that doesn't even kill someone that's not defending herself count compare to Mako's repeated lightning blasts. Rofl, you gotta be trolling now.

You're comparing a ball to the energy required to move a giant machine that could solo the entire Fire Nation? Dafuq dis. You nuts.

So Crazula magically loses her speed? Nah, she's Katara/Zuko level and gets rekt by Ty Lee on the speed department. Mako can react to Ming Hua, who covers a lot more ground and moves faster than P'Li who fodderized a much more experienced Zuko+Dragon.

Mako actually killed Ming Hua and last I checked, Azula never killed anyone who could fodderize masters. Maybe if she rekt Ozai and Iroh in a 1v2 lol.

#38 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Avatar definitely wins.

Korra/Tenzin/Lin vs Azula: Korra brings general firepower and fire negation, as well as environmental earthbending. Lin brings even more environmental earthbending, as well as cables, which Azula has 0 experience with. Tenzin brings AOE and power to the team. Azula's fast, but she's definitely not faster then the three of them together.

Asami/Mako/Bolin vs Ty Lee: Mako brings firepower and lightning, not to mention fire jets for increasing the gap. Bolin brings an incredible rate of fire and some environmental attacks. Asami is MVP, she's got great feats relevant against Ty Lee, such as stomping the Lieutenant and soloing six chi-blockers in seconds.

The numbers advantage is way too much for the AtLA duo.

#39 Edited by thebuckaronatr (626 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever2: I was first asking why you make such an missmatch, but then i saw the date so this :

@gunchar16 said:
@anthp2000 said:

@itachus17 said:
@mial42 said:

Except that Tenzin in season 1 also already a threat is, but not too much in the end.

#40 Posted by katrurius17 (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever2: I was first asking why you make such an missmatch, but then i saw the date so this :

@gunchar16 said:
@anthp2000 said:

@itachus17 said:
@mial42 said:

Except that Tenzin in season 1 also already a threat is, but not too much in the end.