Azula and Mai vs Toph and Suki

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two of the most elite Fire Nation girls take on the two Earth Kingdom girls of Team Avatar

The fight takes place in the forrest where Azula and her friends fought the Kyoshi warriors.

These are Book 3 versions of the characters who are at their peak in ATLA with Azula being sane in this scenario.

Which girls should win ?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

I haven't read Imbalance III or Rise of Kyoshi, but excluding those, while I might back Mai against Suki, the non-benders won't matter. Toph and Azula just bend on such a massive scale, with technique so consistent that Suki isn't a threat to Azula and Mai isn't a threat to Toph.

Between Toph and Azula, I'd call it a stalemate.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gunchar16

Azula beats Toph, and the fight between Mai and Suko doesn't matters enough to make a difference.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Masma94

Personaly I would give it to Azula and Mai. I see Azula winning against Toph and she and Mai should be more experienced at teamwork than the Earth Kingdom girls.

starfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph loses to Azula in a decent fight, and Suki's irrelevant either way.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula takes Toph out, Mai could beat Suki but her team wins anyways due to Azula.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula and Mai win.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swap Sukki and Mai. As it stands Azula and Mai for a clear majority.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would put Suki over Mai, I think her shield would come in handy against projectiles. Toph should have a pretty solid defense against Mai with stone walls and such. Azula has beaten Suki before and after she mastered chi blocking (with Ty Lee at the same time) so beating her again shouldn't be too much trouble. Azula and Toph are pretty even, but I would lean towards Azula for the majority and I don't see Suki being able to make up the difference. So overall team one takes victory here.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vengefulshot

@chloros: Whilst in general I would favour Suki vs mai, Mai with Toph could be quite the combo, where Tophs high tier defence can keep sukki back and give Azula trouble with Mai throwing oneshots at a good attack speed at team 1. Sukkis shield isn't full body, and whilst Azula would easily deal with Mai in most scenarios I don't know if she could take down Tophs defences before she gets hit with a shuriken.

As it is team 1 one because of Azula.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula solos 3 of them

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros said:

I would put Suki over Mai, I think her shield would come in handy against projectiles. Toph should have a pretty solid defense against Mai with stone walls and such. Azula has beaten Suki before and after she mastered chi blocking (with Ty Lee at the same time) so beating her again shouldn't be too much trouble. Azula and Toph are pretty even, but I would lean towards Azula for the majority and I don't see Suki being able to make up the difference. So overall team one takes victory here.