Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Round 1 - Firebending only for Korra, no lightning for azula

Round 2 - Waterbending only for Korra, no lightning for azula

Round 3 - Korra has fire and water, azula can use lightning

Morals off

No Avatar State/Dark avatar state

Characters are EOS + Comics (so Azula is sane)

teams are cooperating

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to assume post-fusion Unalaq since you didn't specify. If it's pre-fusion, team one wins all rounds.

Korra's a weak link, but Unalaq is definitely the strongest here. Not sure if Korra loses her fight before Unalaq wins his, so I suppose it could go either way.

Team 2 wins solidly. This is a great environment for waterbending and no lightning makes the loss worse. Here, Unalaq > Korra >=< Katara > Azula.

Lightning weakens Unalaq a lot since it removes his water spout from contention, but now Korra is the strongest one here, and while Unalaq is weakened he's still a beast. Team 2 wins again, but it's closer than last round. Korra > Katara >= Unalaq >= Azula.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gunchar16
@mialthefencer said:

I'm going to assume post-fusion Unalaq since you didn't specify. If it's pre-fusion, team one wins all rounds.

Korra's a weak link, but Unalaq is definitely the strongest here. Not sure if Korra loses her fight before Unalaq wins his, so I suppose it could go either way.

Team 2 wins solidly. This is a great environment for waterbending and no lightning makes the loss worse. Here, Unalaq > Korra >=< Katara > Azula.

Lightning weakens Unalaq a lot since it removes his water spout from contention, but now Korra is the strongest one here, and while Unalaq is weakened he's still a beast. Team 2 wins again, but it's closer than last round. Korra > Katara >= Unalaq >= Azula.

Mial42 lowballing Azula hard, ah god how i missed that....... not.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 could take all round, but in the last round has team 2 a chance if they play their cards right.

Round 1: Azula and Katara 8/10, Unalaq is around eithers level but Korra below either.

Round 2: Azula and Katara 6/10, anyone is around the same level but comic feats give Azula even without something extra to work with and that area is just really great for water if they start right besides the water.

Round 3: Either 5/10 with an edge to Azula and Katara, nice boost for Korra but lightning is terrible for her and especially Unalaq.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: uh...i dunno. just do whichever I guess

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gunchar16

@sufferedtoker said:
@mialthefencer said:

Who are you, and why are you lowballing Azula so hard and even Katara a bit?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16: She has weaker speed and durability lol, simple as that.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BigDreamer48  Online

Round 1: Azula or Katara would overpower Korra with fire faster than Unalaq could beat either (if he could). They're just much more skilled with their elements then she is with only fire.

Round 2: Without lightning, I could see Korra beating Azula so long as she keeps a cool head while Unalaq stalemates or even beats Katara. I could also see her beating Katara via waterspout + superior physicals as long as she plays it right. Could go either way but I'm leaning towards Team 2.

Round 3 - This is pretty darn close because Azula's lightning is going to make things dangerous. I might actually give Team 1 the edge. While Korra has the potential to beat either here, I don't see her doing so very easily, and I don't recall either Korra or Unalaq dealing with powerful insta-lightning. Katara can hold off either long enough for one of them to get zapped, which won't be great if they use waterspout/waterwhips. Slight edge to Team 1 this time, but it could go either way depending on how they deal with Azula's lightning.

Also, thanks for tagging me. I've never been called out before.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Do you even know about which characters you are talking? Not even mial42 would make that insane claim if it has not gotten much worse with him......

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Azula getting so extremely underrated sometimes?

Azula and Katara the first round.

Undecided for the second round.

Azula and Katara the third round.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra is not beating Azula or Katara with just firebending. Unalaq stalemates whoever he fights until he's outnumbered and eventually loses.

Katara is one of the greatest pure Water Benders in the series. So I don't think Korra should be able to beat her with just water. If she keeps her cool she might beat Azula but I don't think she'd win a majority. Azula is too calculating and resourceful. Unalaq stalemates whoever he is fighting until he gets outnumbered again.

With fire and water Korra can beat Katara. But it doesn't matter as Azula has lightning. She's not a fair fighter and will definitely hit Unalaq or Korra while they are busy or distracted. Then whoever is left won't even be able to hold their own against the two.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gunchar16

What don't you understand, do i need to draw you a picture about how insane what you said was?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You said Azula would be slower and less durable than Unalaq, Korra and Katara, an insane claim that makes no logical sense looking at feats, portrayal, statements or anything else. Understandable enough for you?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Azula beats firebending Korra with moderate difficulty then they 2v1 Unalaq and beat him quite solidly.

R2: Katara and Korra could stalemate for awhile, although Katara would eventually win. Azula would also likely beat a waterbending Korra in a good fight. Katara can beat Unalaq.

R3: With lightning, Azula and Katara pretty much stomp. Unalaq would be very vulnerable due to his reliance on water tendrils, and Korra can't redirect instant lightning.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FanFeatRT

"Characters are EOS + Comics"

LMFAO

Team Korra every round

Katara = Unalaq in power, Katara > Unalaq in versatility, Unalaq > Katara in physicals (kept up with AS korra and his water overpowers earth and fire)

Korra > Azula In every single last category besides fire versatility for round 1

Korra > Katara In every single last category besides water versatility for round 2

Round 3 lightning again is not that OP korra is simply 2 strong she beats Azula

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

R1: Azula beats firebending Korra with moderate difficulty then they 2v1 Unalaq and beat him quite solidly.

R2: Katara and Korra could stalemate for awhile, although Katara would eventually win. Azula would also likely beat a waterbending Korra in a good fight. Katara can beat Unalaq.

R3: With lightning, Azula and Katara pretty much stomp. Unalaq would be very vulnerable due to his reliance on water tendrils, and Korra can't redirect instant lightning.

I second that.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:

This, and ignore Guncher's attempts to hound and belittle you for not worshiping Azula, he's just embarrassing himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You quoted mial42, who lowballs Azula hard like it's his hobby.

Explain how I underrated Azula in my response OR just don't mention me. Either one is fine, just don't keep insulting me every time I post something Azula related.

Msorowitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

I second that.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Pretty much this

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ANTHP2000  Online

I think R2 would be a great fight. But I'd back Azula and Katara regardless, to be honest.

As a side note, I think it would be amazing to see Azula, Katara and other bending masters from Aang's era fighting in graphics and animation as good as the ones in TLoK. As mediocre and poorly crafted as Book 2 was all around, Unalaq's final battle with Korra was exceptional. It'd also be great to see blue firebending with modern VFX. It would be a visual spectacle to see characters such as these two in combat.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alsimmons77

First:

Unalaq = Azula = Katara > Korra

Team 1 decicevely.

Second:

Unalaq = Azula = Katara >= Korra

Team 1 close.

Last:

Azula >= Korra >= Unalaq = Katara

Team 1 close.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By marvelfan1992

bump

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Pretty much this

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MorbusGrav

@sufferedtoker said:

What is even wrong with you?

Nobody here is faster than Azula, and only Korra more but the both other characters less durable than her.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First:

Unalaq = Azula = Katara > Korra

Team 1 decicevely.

Second:

Unalaq = Azula = Katara >= Korra

Team 1 close.

Last:

Azula >= Korra >= Unalaq = Katara

Team 1 close.

I would put Unalaq below Katara in the last round, he is the most negatively affected by lightning here. But i agree with the gist of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara or Azula beats Unalaq with a lot of hustle, the other fighter beats Korra.

Like before, but with a lot more hustle for the other fighter.

I back Korra versus Katara with a lot of hustle but Azula should be able to beat her with a lot of hustle, depends on many factors in the last which duo takes the cake.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think R2 would be a great fight. But I'd back Azula and Katara regardless, to be honest.

As a side note, I think it would be amazing to see Azula, Katara and other bending masters from Aang's era fighting in graphics and animation as good as the ones in TLoK. As mediocre and poorly crafted as Book 2 was all around, Unalaq's final battle with Korra was exceptional. It'd also be great to see blue firebending with modern VFX. It would be a visual spectacle to see characters such as these two in combat.

I've been saying this for a long time but no one is listening, It would really put an end To a lot of misconceptions in forums. Lets spam Bryke and nickelodeon, lol

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: I’d kill to have an animated show about Aang, Katara, Toph, Sokka, and Zuko in their older years and how amazingly powerful their bending would be

Avatar image for deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374
deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Korra all rounds, but it's bot a stomp bc unalaq is fodder and korra ends up dragging him to victory

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Firebending only for Korra, no lightning for azula Korra's a massive weaklink and Unalaq can't carry

Round 2 - Waterbending only for Korra, no lightning for azula Either of team two beat Azula but Katara beats either of team two. I think the chances of Azula going down first is higher since she can't really do anything to someone with Korra or Unalaq's raw water pressure, so team two

Round 3 - Korra has fire and water, azula can use lightning Either Azula zaps or team Korra for sure