• Standard gear
  • Fight takes place in the auction house

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ayato in a good, extremely long fight. Urie should have the most stat advantages but Ayato’s faster and can continuously chip him down with range. There’s a chance Ayato can blitz but I don’t think the speed gap is that big given Urie was able to directly contend with Amon in combat.

I honestly don’t see Urie tagging him if Ayato plays defensive which is most likely to happen. eventually Ayato will get some headshots in for the kill.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Thanks for the response mate.

Do you think the kagune match ups will play a factor? Specifically Urie’s high defence and also Ayato’s (relatively) low stamina?

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: yeah definitely. Urie’s shield in particular will be a real issue for Ayato, I don’t see him piercing it without several barrages.

Urie’s in a tough spot in this fight, he can’t just sit and play defensive with his shield because eventually Ayato will get through or hit his head. But if he switches to offense, he’s gonna be more vulnerable when he goes for some strikes and he’s going to massively struggle with tagging him. Urie is smart and skilled enough that he can bait and switch between offense and defense in quick bursts to try and close the distance or even catch Ayato off guard. I’ll say Ayato 7/10.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Leaning on Ayato, He has the superior speed feats imo, and from his training appears to not suffer from quick stamina lose that users of his kagune type are known for.

Urie is a competent fighter and has good defenses, but I see Ayato outmaneuvering him and outlasting him imo.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump