Awakening Douglas Bullet vs Karma Jigen

• 83 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Awakening Douglas Bullet vs Karma Jigen (58 votes)

Bullet fairly easy 28%
Jigen curbstomps 69%
Stalemate 3%

All-out

No prep

No morals

Both sides have knowledge

Any win conditions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

If the canon does not make sense with what he draw, yes lol.

Scans>words.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25 said:

@wot_m8:

What no? This is basically a fact that the valley of the end was right next to the frost country. The distance between these countrys aren't big, you can basically see the shinju tree right next to valley of the end and their is the position of Sakura and Kakashi. The distance is maximum 10-20km and not more.

"Oh look! Mountains and lakes are visibl.........Oh wait......."

Again I said even if the country is the frost country it doesn´t change the fact that the distance between Valley of the end and the Shinjuu tree isn´t that large as we can see in offical manga panels in multiple chapters drawn by Kishimoto mangaka who probably know the location of his own manga more then the studio.

"You have gone long enough with your lowball."

Lowball? I basically show the panels of the manga, I even explain to point where Sasuke just use all the power of the Bijuu to get his perfect susanoo. The Chibaku tensai stones are just right behind him, the distance wasn´t that large if Sasuke can just spam them to the location of Valley of the end.

Manga Panels>>Your inofficial headcanon...

"Here is a panning shot of the Naruto earth in The last movie(see above). I guess if the distance between the countries isn't big(only 20KM (loooooool), according to you) then the mountains should be EASILY visible in these shots but hey guess what, they aren't visible. Not even in the slightest."

Good for you if you have shots of the anime studio who draw that, I prefar more the offical manga source with Kishimoto drawing it. Or did Kishimoto draw the Naruto earth in the last? I don´t think so I don´t even know the point to compare a studio picture with the offical manga panels who draw by Kishi.

And if we going by the offical manga panels who are literally facts, shows that the distance between the Valley of the end and the Shinju tree location isn´t that large as we see how Sasuke just get directly the 9stones to push his susanoo who are in the location right above the Shinjuu tree(Panels which I show, we can see it).

So yes that is anything but not above 20km if Sasuke just can throw some stones directly to him. Probably the Naruto world is overall smaller then ours, small countries as the forst country are probably at best island size or something in our planet.

"Naruto takes place on a supercontinent which is equal to what it would be if all continents on earth were stuck together. You are official debunked factually."

You don´t proof anything, just the usually bs of bringing some points which has nothing do with my claim. Debunk first my claim that the location of valley of the end isn´t far away from the frost country and we can talk again. As for it your whole point are just headcanon who speaks against the manga panels which I show(and their a lot of manga panels where we can see the Shinjuu tree(frost country) beeing in near location as of valley of the end, the distance isn´t country large or something as your friend point it out.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WhatamIseeing

@ecoblitz: Attack Potency is the level of strength for the attack and Destructive Capacity is the level of destruction for an attack.

Gokus punches have universal AP but less than planet DC

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

If the canon does not make sense with what he draw, yes lol.

Scans>words.

I don't see how the scans contradict anything.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

in the image you can see that the distance between the god tree and the chibakus is too small to be a country, the mountains are perfectly visible, which is ridiculous if we consider that between these two places there is a "country", the mountains are not they should be visible and it should not be possible to capture a perspective of the country without going directly to a considerable height where logically neither the mountains nor the chibakus should be visible.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost said:
@tyki_mikk25 said:

@wot_m8:

What no? This is basically a fact that the valley of the end was right next to the frost country. The distance between these countrys aren't big, you can basically see the shinju tree right next to valley of the end and their is the position of Sakura and Kakashi. The distance is maximum 10-20km and not more.

"Oh look! Mountains and lakes are visibl.........Oh wait......."

Again I said even if the country is the frost country it doesn´t change the fact that the distance between Valley of the end and the Shinjuu tree isn´t that large as we can see in offical manga panels in multiple chapters drawn by Kishimoto mangaka who probably know the location of his own manga more then the studio.

"You have gone long enough with your lowball."

Lowball? I basically show the panels of the manga, I even explain to point where Sasuke just use all the power of the Bijuu to get his perfect susanoo. The Chibaku tensai stones are just right behind him, the distance wasn´t that large if Sasuke can just spam them to the location of Valley of the end.

Manga Panels>>Your inofficial headcanon...

"Here is a panning shot of the Naruto earth in The last movie(see above). I guess if the distance between the countries isn't big(only 20KM (loooooool), according to you) then the mountains should be EASILY visible in these shots but hey guess what, they aren't visible. Not even in the slightest."

Good for you if you have shots of the anime studio who draw that, I prefar more the offical manga source with Kishimoto drawing it. Or did Kishimoto draw the Naruto earth in the last? I don´t think so I don´t even know the point to compare a studio picture with the offical manga panels who draw by Kishi.

And if we going by the offical manga panels who are literally facts, shows that the distance between the Valley of the end and the Shinju tree location isn´t that large as we see how Sasuke just get directly the 9stones to push his susanoo who are in the location right above the Shinjuu tree(Panels which I show, we can see it).

So yes that is anything but not above 20km if Sasuke just can throw some stones directly to him. Probably the Naruto world is overall smaller then ours, small countries as the forst country are probably at best island size or something in our planet.

"Naruto takes place on a supercontinent which is equal to what it would be if all continents on earth were stuck together. You are official debunked factually."

You don´t proof anything, just the usually bs of bringing some points which has nothing do with my claim. Debunk first my claim that the location of valley of the end isn´t far away from the frost country and we can talk again. As for it your whole point are just headcanon who speaks against the manga panels which I show(and their a lot of manga panels where we can see the Shinjuu tree(frost country) beeing in near location as of valley of the end, the distance isn´t country large or something as your friend point it out.

"I basically show the panels of the manga, I even explain to point where Sasuke just use all the power of the Bijuu to get his perfect susanoo. The Chibaku tensai stones are just right behind him, the distance wasn´t that large if Sasuke can just spam them to the location of Valley of the end."

Lol and and gave you plethora of contrary evidence to suggest otherwise. Not to mention the argument that the scale was tweaked by the author so that positions of objects could be visible(there are multiple evidences of this throughout the manga. Because otherwise seeing the objects would be impossible from the said distances.

"Manga Panels>>Your inofficial headcanon..."

Cry headcanon when your BS get debunked. Laughable.

"Good for you if you have shots of the anime studio who draw that, I prefar more the offical manga source with Kishimoto drawing it"

The movie is canon hence it doesn't matter. Kishi worked on the movie hence this shot of the earth is the canon shot of the actual naruto earth. Your preference is irrelevant here.

"And if we going by the offical manga panels who are literally facts, shows that the distance between the Valley of the end and the Shinju tree location isn´t that large as we see how Sasuke just get directly the 9stones to push his susanoo who are in the location right above the Shinjuu tree(Panels which I show, we can see it)."

I already proved why the sizes are inaccurate so that position of objects are visible. So, nope. Also, I provided far more evidence to your 3 panels (only 3 cause no other panels help your case, neither does common sense and logical thinking help your case).

"So yes that is anything but not above 20km if Sasuke just can throw some stones directly to him. Probably the Naruto world is overall smaller then ours, small countries as the forst country are probably at best island size or something in our planet."

I already debunked this BS. I had asked you a dozen questions and feats and you answered not even a single one. Nice job ignoring them cause you know your stupid arguments of "frost and hot spring country combined are only 20km" gets debunked.

"Probably the Naruto world is overall smaller then ours, small countries as the forst country are probably at best island size or something in our planet."

Lol, you are a proven troll now. Lmaooo

"You don´t proof anything, just the usually bs of bringing some points which has nothing do with my claim"

Blah blah blah, nothing but rhetoric. I showed you a space shot from a CANON MOVIE. You stupid BS getting debunked and you whining because of that isn't my fault. Your troll worthy argument of 20km countries<<<<<<<<facts.

"Debunk first my claim that the location of valley of the end isn´t far away from the frost country and we can talk again"

Says the guy who conveniently ignored ALL my questions and feats and tries to somehow think that he made a logical argument. You already got debunked by the space shot which is from a 100% canon movie. The other dozen or so questions I asked and context/feats I presented are only a nail in the coffin against the absurdity that your claim is. (troll worthy claim at that. I am almost compelled not to take you seriously after that 20km ludacris).

"As for it your whole point are just headcanon who speaks against the manga panels which I show"

Already debunked. Why did you ignore the questions I asked and context I provided. Answer those questions otherwise stop trolling.

"and their a lot of manga panels where we can see the Shinjuu tree(frost country) beeing in near location as of valley of the end"

Lol nope. Only 2 panels are there.
One panel you just blatantly lied about as the "lake", but what we saw was not the lake but the ocean south to the frost coutnry.
Again, reply to my questions that I posed to you in my previous reply or just stop this trolling.

"the distance isn´t country large or something as your friend point it out"

You got humiliatingly debunked hence you ignored the questions I asked. Stop it. There is absolutely no way that the Naruto earth is just 100km in size. Even the forest of death which is smaller than the leaf village is 20km in diameter. The leaf village is just a VILLAGE in the fire nation which appears as a dot on the map of the country. I don't know why I am saying the same argument again to a troll but this is probably my last reply.

I won't reply to you cause feeding trolls just works against me. So I won't reply unless you have the guts to answer the few dozen questions that I posed to you in one of my previous replies. Cause if you don't, then it's pretty clear that you are a liar.

Either way, even if you do give some BS for the questions I asked, that still won't change the space shot from the movie the last which is canon. Not to the mention the huge moon being smaller than naruto earth anyway(you'll use the BS argument that the moon is small which everyone with an IQ of over 5 would know is a lie) proves you wrong.

Everything from part one Naruto proves you wrong. Common sense proves you wrong and logical thinking proves you wrong, not to mention casual facts about Naruto prove you wrong. Your 2 panels are irrelevant here.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: You are arguing with a guy who claimed the map hand drawn my Kishi is wrong and that Frost Country is like 20km in size...

Yeah.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@adi_frost: You are arguing with a guy who claimed the map hand drawn my Kishi is wrong and that Frost Country is like 20km in size...

Yeah.

You are wrong there. He claims that the frost country and the entire hot spring country COMBINED is at most 20km.

I know. It was my last reply to him. He is a known troll. I have "debated" with him before and whenever he gets debunked he just ignores those arguments and continues to peddle his lies like he is some kind of a machine with no thinking capacity. Either way, my reply to him was not just to him, but so that anyone who might remotely get influenced by his BS and has a thinking capacity of his own might see the rebuttal and not fall for his trollworthy arguments.

But yeah, this argument with him is done. I already feel dizzy after reading his reply.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: Aii bruh... I’m not debating universal potency goku...

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't this guy fodderize Naruto's Avatar and Sasuke's PS and blitzed both at the same time or something? Based on that alone he stomps an army of Bullets.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Didn't this guy fodderize Naruto's Avatar and Sasuke's PS and blitzed both at the same time or something? Based on that alone he stomps an army of Bullets.

lol this is a ver baseless statement. Bullet can throw punches strong as strong as a king kong gun in base

No Caption Provided

talk less of a galting version. Bullet can take it with high diff

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20km frost country??lmao, they should have just done the war in the Forest of Death then lol

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: He did. Stomped them both hard, one shot PS, made Sasuke run away and sealed Naruto in a teapot and left him in a different dimension.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

in the image you can see that the distance between the god tree and the chibakus is too small to be a country...

No Caption Provided

You can't even see the entire distance between the tree and the satellites. Its impossible from that perspective to begin with. Ever heard of foreshortening?

the mountains are perfectly visible...

The ones visible are the ones that are within our perspective, within direct view. Everything is just lines beyond that point till the horizon.

which is ridiculous if we consider that between these two places there is a "country", the mountains are not they should be visible

Again, the mountains that are visible are the mountains that are within the frost country, the mountains that we can see directly. You aren't seeing any other mountains from another country unless you have 3D supervision.

and it should not be possible to capture a perspective of the country without going directly to a considerable height where logically neither the mountains nor the chibakus should be visible.

Does this defeat your entire point then? The only things you can see here are the CTs, The Shinju Tree, and the surrounding mountains.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow 20km frost and hot water country truly a specatle.

Anyhow jigen curbstomps

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen solos the stampede movie

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

No, a country in that perspective can not be see.

This is a perspective of a country size thing to be fully see.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSyg98rLc7nTC-EpGjQfwuzRdSk0xjqsMi443_m3JzO6mKci6AH

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Uryuishidasama

A very important point was raised just now how can a country be so small we have been sleeping on this since, naruto fans are hypocrite when it was the turn of bleach they were ignoring the fact kubo said ichigo and aizen destroyed a mountain and degraded it to hill level.

Lol no way that naruto and sasukes attack was country level when both manga and anime proves it wrong.

Scan>headcanon

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSyg98rLc7nTC-EpGjQfwuzRdSk0xjqsMi443_m3JzO6mKci6AH

What does this prove, exactly?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

As u can see in a real picture of what kind of perspective and height we need to see a country sized thing.

It is impossible that in the scan of Kishimoto, which is not high enough and the reliefs are completely visible, the limits of an alleged country can be seen.

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen is at least super Nova Level at potency.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

"Lol and and gave you plethora of contrary evidence to suggest otherwise. Not to mention the argument that the scale was tweaked by the author so that positions of objects could be visible(there are multiple evidences of this throughout the manga. Because otherwise seeing the objects would be impossible from the said distances."

Again alone the visible of the shinjuu tree when we see the clash between Indra Arrow and Naruto attack was already enough to say that the distance wasn´t that big because of the way how we see the shockwave, alone the fact that we can see the Shinjuu tree and the 9Chibaku tensai stones and not a town as Konoha is enough to say that the distance between Valley of the end and the frost country wasn´t big. You can call it a country, yet the fact still stand that the distance isn´t that big.

"Cry headcanon when your BS get debunked. Laughable."

I still wait for the proof that you debunked my claim, you totally fail to accept to canon facts from the manga.

So yeah Manga>>> Your headcanon.

"The movie is canon hence it doesn't matter. Kishi worked on the movie hence this shot of the earth is the canon shot of the actual naruto earth. Your preference is irrelevant here."

It is good for the movie to beeing canon, it doesn´t still chance the fact that Kishi didn´t draw anything, he just did the storyboard for the movie. So yeah the Manga version is more credible then a anime studio picture of the Naruto world.

So your point is here irelevant, I show you panels who get drawn by the Mangaka with his enough here to proof something out

"I already proved why the sizes are inaccurate so that position of objects are visible. So, nope. Also, I provided far more evidence to your 3 panels (only 3 cause no other panels help your case, neither does common sense and logical thinking help your case)."

You do any jack shit, you basically show a picture of the naruto world and now? Did you debunk my claim that the distance is still to small between the valley of the end and the Shinjuu tree? No you just ignore the points and using your headcanon and to make it clear out, their are far more panels who proof my claim then just one movie picture(as you did.

"I already debunked this BS. I had asked you a dozen questions and feats and you answered not even a single one. Nice job ignoring them cause you know your stupid arguments of "frost and hot spring country combined are only 20km" gets debunked.

Where you debunk it? I still for a good point, you totally still fail to answer my points. I show you the distance between valley of the end and frost country isn´t big.

Fact:

Sasuke spamm the 9stones right behind him, 9 stones who are above the shinjuu tree. Fight place was still valley of the end. So the distance aren´t that big, otherwise the stones would travel at least for minutes to reach the place where Sasuke and Naruto fight.

"Lol, you are a proven troll now. Lmaooo"

Because? As we see in the panels, the frost country is probably even smaller then our smallest countries in our world. When Sasuke fight off Naruto, he spamm the 9 Chibaku tensei stones just right behind him.

"

"Blah blah blah, nothing but rhetoric. I showed you a space shot from a CANON MOVIE. You stupid BS getting debunked and you whining because of that isn't my fault. Your troll worthy argument of 20km countries<<<<<<<<facts."

Again Kishimoto just did the storyboard, he didn´t draw any shit. Manga draw panels of him are more credible then just one picture of the movie who get draw/animated by the studio.

Says the guy who conveniently ignored ALL my questions and feats and tries to somehow think that he made a logical argument. You already got debunked by the space shot which is from a 100% canon movie. The other dozen or so questions I asked and context/feats I presented are only a nail in the coffin against the absurdity that your claim is. (troll worthy claim at that. I am almost compelled not to take you seriously after that 20km ludacris).

Again what are you debunk here? You show a picture of the Naruto world and that was it. You didn´t answer to my point that the distance between valley of the end and the frost country aren´t that big. You ignore these points and want from me to don´t call you troll? You crying out as the most fanboys would did because they can´t bring a proper argument anymore, I already explain and proof my claim why I think the distance valley of the end and frost country aren´t such large. Yet you come up with the same shit and ignore these points.

"

Already debunked. Why did you ignore the questions I asked and context I provided. Answer those questions otherwise stop trolling.

Where you debunkd my claim that the distance between valley of the end and the frost country isn´t that large? I still wait for a argument of you.

One panel you just blatantly lied about as the "lake", but what we saw was not the lake but the ocean south to the frost coutnry.

Sasuke and Naruto never leave the valley of the end, they fight their until they both going down. If you would read the manga(what do you not do), you would know that they fought behind the lake of the valley of the end as we can see in this picture:

You can just the the lake of the valley of the end here...

Part one: Naruto and Sasuke clash which make three big waves on the lake of the valley of the end.

Part two: Sasuke and Naruto use two big moves and the lake+around the valley of the end is around a big shockwave

Part three: Clash end in a draw

Part four: Sasuke spamm the 9 Chibaku tensei stones right behind him and make indra perfect susanoo

Part five: Sasuke attack Naruto, we can still see the lake, the same lake as we see in the first panels, also we can see the Shinjuu tree their again.

So your nonsense bs get debunked again(as manytimes when you try to start with me a discussion and get humiliation in your own favourite manga.

"Again, reply to my questions that I posed to you in my previous reply or just stop this trolling."

I already answer you points and debunk your shit and still wait for you proof that my claim about the distance beeing false.

"You got humiliatingly debunked hence you ignored the questions I asked. Stop it. There is absolutely no way that the Naruto earth is just 100km in size. Even the forest of death which is smaller than the leaf village is 20km in diameter. The leaf village is just a VILLAGE in the fire nation which appears as a dot on the map of the country. I don't know why I am saying the same argument again to a troll but this is probably my last reply."

Alone the fact that we can see valley of the end near to shinjuu tree and the fact that Sasuke just spamm the 9 stones are enough here to say that the distance between the frost country and valley of the end isn´t that big. Or did you wanna tell me that Sasuke spamm 9 stones 100km away from him in one sec? Anything above 20-30km and we wouldn´t see the Shinjuu tree in that perspective so stop this nonsense..

Lol nope. Only 2 panels are there.

Only two panels?

5Panels here who literally proof my claim about the distance between valley of the end and frost country aren´t that large and of course not country size large as you friend pointed out. Yet you come up with a movie picture who didn´t even get drawn by Kishimoto and even then you couldn´t debunk my claim yet.

Everything from part one Naruto proves you wrong. Common sense proves you wrong and logical thinking proves you wrong, not to mention casual facts about Naruto prove you wrong. Your 2 panels are irrelevant here.

5 Panels official manga drawn by Kishimoto>>>>Your Headcanon

Nice try again, but I nothing less aspect from you after the failure debate about the TBS of Naruto where you totally fail and show that you aren´t has much plan about your own favourite manga.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

As u can see in a real picture of what kind of perspective and height we need to see a country sized thing.

It is impossible that in the scan of Kishimoto, which is not high enough and the reliefs are completely visible, the limits of an alleged country can be seen.

This is a restatement of what you said last time.

What does this prove though?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

Proof that it cannot be the size of a country.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen stomps.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

Proof that it cannot be the size of a country.

You just told me its impossible to see the entire country from that perspective, and that somehow proves that distance isn't country sized. Do you see the problem yet?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

What problem? The problem is that somehow just cuz is called the frost country it has to be necessary a country sized thing, and thats no true.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

What problem? The problem is that somehow just cuz is called the frost country it has to be necessary a country sized thing, and thats no true.

What the hell are you going on about now? I just wanna know how that claim makes sense. Being unable to see the entire country, somehow proves the country isn't that large at all.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

Its being able to see it at that perspective, no the opposite.

something thats has the size of a country should not be seen in that perspective, so that does not have the size of a country (that space), and thats why the final attack of naruto and sasuke does not cover any country...

Better?

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

Its being able to see it at that perspective, no the opposite.

something thats has the size of a country should not be seen in that perspective, so that does not have the size of a country (that space), and thats why the final attack of naruto and sasuke does not cover any country...

Better?

I understand it now. The overwhelming problem here is, you can't see the fire/sound country. You can only see the Chibaku Tensei because they're in the air. Everything else is hidden by the terrain in the frost/hot water country until the horizon.

No Caption Provided

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

The area where the chibakus are is the country of fire.

The area where the god tre is another country.

between these two things there is a another country.

So, there are 3 countries in that scan, it is impossible for the reasons already I stated.

Im talking about the length that is seen in that scan, the horizon will define the width of the countries, from what I see kishimoto respects the logic from the width perspective, but not the length perspective.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

The area where the chibakus are is the country of fire.

Yes.

The area where the god tre is another country.

Yes.

between these two things there is a another country.

Yes.

So, there are 3 countries in that scan, it is impossible for the reasons already I stated.

Well yes, but actually no, since you can't see the fire country because of perspective. The only reason you can even see the CT is because of its elevation.

Im talking about the length that is seen in that scan the horizon will define the width of the countries, from what I see kishimoto respects the logic from the width perspective, but not the length perspective.

I'm lost here.