Awakened Sanji vs Suzaku

• 107 results
Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also can someone send the scan of Viola seeing 4000 km away? Because last I remember, it was heavily implied that she did in fact see the Thousand Sunny but she didn't tell anyone because she was planning on betraying Doffy's family.

Avatar image for deactivated-6260e05ee3d98
deactivated-6260e05ee3d98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji wins

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: it’s in a CaV somewhere but I know the feat you’re talking about

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EXTREMELY interesting to see people try to downplay OP with arbitrary shit like bullets when they can easily debunk any series to less than supersonic by realizing dialogue exists.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By shirso

@dimitri1220:

I meant to type 4k km, my bad. That's impressive, but still nowhere near the distance Christina or the Alvarez ships travelled in a matter of hours. Fiore is calced to be around the same size as the US, which has a diameter more of more than 4500 km. I already showed the map depicting the distance from Alvarez all the way to Fiore. I'll show another one to give you an even better idea of it:

The distance from Dressrosa to Green Bit alone is a lot more than 4000 km as Viola with her ability can't even make out Green Bit on the horizon even though Green Bit itself is dotted with gigantic trees.

No Caption Provided

Something also made very clear in the anime...

No Caption Provided

...and backed by the fact Viola had no idea of the important events going on in Green Bit at all, with Doffy and the others going at it.

All you said was "in a matter of hours." I can use your same logic, except it's helps my case far better than yours because of the massive difference that the ships had to travel.

No the distance from PH to Dressrosa dwarfs 4000 km by a lot as well and the Sunny covered that in the span of a night essentially. So far you have yet to show any time frame for Christina.

It's pretty much described as such unless I'm missing something. Also that doesn't make it any better as you don't need CoO to know that a loud motorcycle is zooming straight at you.

Show me the scan where CoO is described as passive. (Hint: It doesn't exist and you can't because you haven't read the series). And she was distracted and focusing on Nami and Zeus.

There's tanking an attack and countering back to show how far stronger you are, and then there's getting your face ran over by a guy in a speedo and being humiliated in front of everyone. I don't think Big Mom wouldn't have wanted it to happen.

Why don't you debate with scans instead of just repeating the same head canon nonsense? It's your perception that she got "humiliated", because you haven't actually read the chapter and have only looked at one out of context scan. In reality, she simply got up with no damage while everyone else got scared at what she would do. Show me a scan where any character in the manga thought she was "humiliated" in that exchange, I am not interested in your interpretation. Once again, they got in a cheap shot while she was distracted which basically did nothing to her, that's it.

And what does Franky being a "guy in a speedo" have to do with anything? Franky isn't a joke character, nor is he written in that way, something that should be clear to anyone who has actually read the series...

In fact why is "wearing a speedo" a bad thing necessarily to begin with? Are you judging fictional characters based on present real life society's fashion standards? That's....something. You are aware OP is a verse where a grown man dressed in a toddler's clothes is still respected for being a formidable fighter right? Or even outside OP, someone as iconic as Superman wears their underwear inside out?

Can't believe I had to explain why character designs and freaking fashion choices in a fantasy-action series have nothing to do with power or importance, but here we are...

Just addressed this

No you either intentionally straw manned me or can't read because I clearly said the distance the Sunny covered is much larger than 4000 km while you for some reason capped it at just 4000 km. And are yet to post a proper time frame for Christina in over 3 replies.

and that's not over a page lol.

Well it's not 1 page lol.

Also, Acno caught up to the ship a couple of pages after that panel you posted, and then the ship went even faster in the next chapter, so that's even more proof that the ship wasn't going full speed.

So what? The very fact he couldn't catch it immediately when it needed over a page to cross 400 meters is an explicit anti feat for Acnologia's speed. And where are you getting the ship went faster in the next chapter lol? I just showed you the scan where it states the ship was in fact damaged and struggling to maintain it's speed and Acnologia still could not catch it.

Well I don't think his bike was going relativistic + or FTL lol (unless you have proof) and I'm not going to look for every instance where he was riding it.

That's how feats work? If the bike can truly blitz a character with relativistic to FTL feats then it's a feat for Franky and his bike, as obviously you can't apply real life standards to Franky's tech. And no it doesn't have any anti feats, nor would anti feats from any past arc matter here.

Yet she was still one of the strongest characters in the verse, so that's a terrible feat

No she wasn't? Why do you keep making these assertions when you haven't read the series? It's getting irritating now. Big Mom in this form was weak enough to get her attacks tanked by Chopper of all people. And the Sunny is also by no means slow as shown, and doesn't have an explicit anti feat like taking over a page to cross 400 m like Christina.

Acno actually did end up catching Christina like I showed you, but he got motion sickness and it forced him to let go.

He failed to catch a ship for over a chapter that takes over a page to cross 400 m and then fails to catch it again even after it's damaged and struggling to maintain its speed. So him catching up the first time is simply inconsistent at best. Speaking of which, you are aware that Big Mom also eventually catches the Sunny right?

Acno's motion sickness nerfs Acno considerably more than BM's starving and weakened state. It makes him and other dragon slayers go from full strength to barely even being able to move.

Do you purposefully ignore arguments you can't address? Motion sickness is irrelevant when Acno is chasing the ship, you know, as in he is not already on the ship, for most of the time? How would motion sickness affect him when he is not even on Christina?

The quote says that CoO allows you to sense those who you can't see. BM couldn't see Franky. The more killing intent that someone has, the easier it is to sense their attacks. Franky seemed pretty keen on defeating BM in that moment, even if he knew his motorcycle would do 0 damage. And then there's the fact that BM is a Yonko and has some of the best haki in the verse, so her CoO should always be able to detect enemy attacks even if she isn't paying attention to them. And even then, do you really think she needs CoO to react to a motorcycle?

Here's another quote from Rayleigh saying every attack has an intent:

Franky intended on saving Nami's life, so I'm sure his will for attacking BM was very big, so she should've seen his attack coming from a mile away.

Irrelevant text wall that doesn't answer my simple question:

I know how CoO works, thank you, I asked you for a scan that says it is passive, as in it is on all the time.

She's a Yonko and got ran over by a guy riding a motorcycle in a speedo.

Who cares? Being "run over" means nothing if she took no actual damage and saying "guy in a speedo" as if it means something just shows you haven't actually read OP.

And she had a surprised reaction "?!" in the same panel:

And then more proof that she got humiliated and pissed off after that incident:

How is any of that proof she got "humiliated"? If she was indeed humiliated you'd expect all the people there watching to be laughing at her, which I don't see, on the contrary they are actually scared. And no, being pissed doesn't imply humiliation either. I can be mighty pissed, but not humiliated, at a mosquito stinging me. Once again, show me a scan where either she or anyone watching implies she has been "humiliated", I don't care for your interpretation.

Reading through that chapter just reminded me of another terrible feat lol:

No it isn't because once again they fail to do any actual damage to her. Repeat after me: Weaker characters throwing around stronger characters without dealing any damage means nothing.

I was answering this claim you made: "These characters fight like tanks, they never counter, let alone dodge, an attack that's too weak to hurt them. This is terrible logic." Though honestly, I don't know why I brought that up lol, it doesn't seem like a good example.

That's true my example was bad, but I explained more above.

You have yet to show any actual scans of anyone in the manga watching that scene thinking she was "humiliated" and saying she got run over by a "guy in a speedo" just reinforced once again how little you understand OP.

You tried to argue against Big Mom having a tanky fighting style and got corrected now either bring concrete proof of this "humiliation" theory or drop this argument.

Addressed this again lol

You have a habit of straw manning and then acting like you "addressed" anything lol. 3 replies down and I have yet to see a concrete timeframe for Christina, I have already given one for Sunny, a distance dwarfing 4000 km in the span of a night, now your turn. Though it doesn't matter as the Christina has explicit anti feats.

It means he wasn't trying as hard.

Based on?

And you answered your own question in the panel you linked. Christina was maintaining its speed, but just as Acno was about to catch up to it again, they activated the backup magic booster which accelerated them even further. And Acno was again about to catch up, but Jellal distracted him.

First of all how in the world do you read a panel that literally says "We can't maintain our speed !" .....and then conclude the exact opposite?

No Caption Provided

Christina was slowed down due to the damage and Acnologia still couldn't catch up for an extended period. He would have eventually caught up just like the first time, sure, but this is a ship which took over a page to cross 400 m even in peak condition.

1) Ok, how does this help your point?

Because you were trying to hand wave it using motion sickness when that's irrelevant to it? This was being compared to hunger pangs weakened Big Mom, and the comparison doesn't hold as Big Mom was genuinely weakened unlike Acnologia during the 400 m instance.

2+3) I explained it just above, he almost caught it 2 more times but the ship used it's backup boosters and Jellal distracted him.

Yes he needs an extended period of time to catch a ship that took over a page to cross 400m even in peak condition.

1) I did above

You posted a scan showing CoO is always passively on? You also didn't prove she was aware of them beforehand, in fact quite the opposite as you showed her being surprised on getting hit by them, further backed up by every other character being present there being surprised as well.

2) I also addressed this, and I don't think she wanted to be humiliated twice in the same minute or two (1 by Franky and 1 by Robin).

She wasn't humiliated unless you can show anyone in the manga perceiving the exchange that way.

And I gave you more evidence.

You didn't, just straw manned and continued to make your own assertions on a manga you have never read to begin with.

MacBlackSolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MacBlackSolos

@wushu59: Gildarts shattering light after it was fired pre-bos CASUALLY....natsu dodging stings light rays twice...and now haku moving at LS levels when hes not even serious.....LOL

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#107  Edited By Wushu59

@macblacksolos: Sting's light magic isn't light speed. It's made to be contrast to Rogue's dark magic. You are referring to GMG arc, where characters where relative to light which took 2 seconds to hit the ground. Light does not take 2 seconds to hit ground from cloud height. Not even lightning takes that long to reach ground.

My comment was before Haku stuff which I am not up to date on. So I currently don't even have opinion on that.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haku is the first confirmed light speed character in the series

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku solos mid piece

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:Alright time to reply to this.

The distance from Dressrosa to Green Bit alone is a lot more than 4000 km as Viola with her ability can't even make out Green Bit on the horizon even though Green Bit itself is dotted with gigantic trees.

The scan you provided said nothing about Viola not being able to see Green Bit. Also you realize that 4000 km is Australia's diameter? Judging off this map, Green Bit is very close to Dressrosa, yet you're saying that the distance between them is bigger than Australia. The distance between them is clearly much less than the diameter of Dressrosa, so you're saying that the island is much larger than 4000 km (looks at least 4x the amount by eyeballing). Compare this to vswiki's calc which I would recommend far more than 16,000km Dressrosa: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Damage3245/Examination_of_Dressrosa#Method_5_-_Royal_Palace

No Caption Provided

No the distance from PH to Dressrosa dwarfs 4000 km by a lot as well and the Sunny covered that in the span of a night essentially. So far you have yet to show any time frame for Christina.

So the Sunny traveled an area far bigger than Australia in about 12 hours. Let's assume they went only 4000 km: They would travel 333.33 km per hour, 5.55 km per minute, or 92.6 m per second. Christina's feat that you brought up is 100 m per second, which is already better than this, and this isn't accounting for its magic boosters which greatly enhances its speed and yet Acno still caught up in the next page:

So casual Acno >>> magic booster Christina >>> 100m per sec > Sunny's speed if it traveled 4000 km in 12 hours. The problem is you haven't shown why PH to Dressrosa dwarfs 4000km or if they covered that in the span of a night.

Show me the scan where CoO is described as passive. (Hint: It doesn't exist and you can't because you haven't read the series). And she was distracted and focusing on Nami and Zeus.

I already proved this in my previous responses.

Why don't you debate with scans instead of just repeating the same head canon nonsense?

I have been, you're the one with the headcanon here, just look above^.

It's your perception that she got "humiliated", because you haven't actually read the chapter and have only looked at one out of context scan. In reality, she simply got up with no damage while everyone else got scared at what she would do. Show me a scan where any character in the manga thought she was "humiliated" in that exchange, I am not interested in your interpretation. Once again, they got in a cheap shot while she was distracted which basically did nothing to her, that's it.

I provided the scans already, it's your turn to read them. They show her reacting like "!?," she's pissed that she got ran over, she mentions how the SHs keep popping up, and someone mentions that she's about to go on a rampage. Clearly she either didn't know the motorcycle was coming or she has absolute ass reaction speed. Even if I were to dismiss observation haki, you're telling me that one of the strongest characters in the series needs observation haki to react to a motorcycle? And don't bring up the laughable argument of it moving at relativistic / light speed.

And what does Franky being a "guy in a speedo" have to do with anything? Franky isn't a joke character, nor is he written in that way, something that should be clear to anyone who has actually read the series...

I mentioned it to add more context as to why BM would be pissed off and humiliated over what happened, though it's not necessary since it's very clear.

In fact why is "wearing a speedo" a bad thing necessarily to begin with? Are you judging fictional characters based on present real life society's fashion standards? That's....something. You are aware OP is a verse where a grown man dressed in a toddler's clothes is still respected for being a formidable fighter right? Or even outside OP, someone as iconic as Superman wears their underwear inside out?

Can't believe I had to explain why character designs and freaking fashion choices in a fantasy-action series have nothing to do with power or importance, but here we are...

My guy you're thinking too hard about this lmao.

No you either intentionally straw manned me or can't read because I clearly said the distance the Sunny covered is much larger than 4000 km while you for some reason capped it at just 4000 km. And are yet to post a proper time frame for Christina in over 3 replies.

I've already given many timeframes backed up by scans in my previous posts that are far better than any you have provided. I'm not going to spend time reposting them because if you didn't read them before, you're not going to read them now. Also just to add 1 more speed feat, the Christina fire 120mm bullets at Acnologia, but it proved uneffective when he dodged them. The muzzle velocity for 120mm bullets is over 1km per second, and keep in mind Acnologia was very close to the ship when they fired it at him + he was flying at high speed towards the bullets yet he had enough time to dodge every single one of them despite him being a huge target.

Well it's not 1 page lol.

It started halfway through the page and ended at the very beginning of the next page, so that's 1 page in total.

So what?

So what? I find it funny how you tried clowning me in the other thread, whereas in this thread you've consistently shown that you haven't read FT (ex 1: "Acno didn't catch up to the ship" --> despite him catching up multiple times, and ex 2: "The Christina has a lacrima preventing motion sickness so he couldn't have suffered from it" --> despite the lacrima being destroyed and him visibly suffering from it). This is why I told you that you shouldn't bring up other threads and act like a know-it-all, you're exposing yourself here. Even in recent FT threads, you don't know the context behind Ignia melting the labyrinth's walls.

The very fact he couldn't catch it immediately when it needed over a page to cross 400 meters is an explicit anti feat for Acnologia's speed.

All that means is he was going slow because he knew he was about to catch up to the ship. Compare this to the Thousand Sunny, whose trump card "Coup de Burst" lets them travel 1km at most, and it takes a page worth of talking to do so. Jinbei used it to escape Big Mom, and it was still in the air after 2 pages, so it still takes it quite a while to travel 1km even with the trump card. And we can't assume they spammed Coup De Burst from PH to Dressrosa because they have a very limited amount of cola. They couldn't outrun the tidal wave the BM had created, and tidal waves are far smaller than tsunamis. Fyi, tsunamis travel around 500mph in deep water, which is around 222m per second. Since it was a tidal wave, it was far slower, yet the Sunny couldn't out speed it so they decided to sail towards it. Near the shore, they only travel 20-30 mph, and we see the shore of Nuts Island right next to where BM used the tidal wave.

And where are you getting the ship went faster in the next chapter lol? I just showed you the scan where it states the ship was in fact damaged and struggling to maintain it's speed and Acnologia still could not catch it.

I don't know...hmmm...maybe the panel RIGHT AFTER? And Acnologia literally caught it the next page. Same scans as earlier in this post, but now I understand why I never replied to your post. You don't read ANYTHING.

That's how feats work? If the bike can truly blitz a character with relativistic to FTL feats then it's a feat for Franky and his bike, as obviously you can't apply real life standards to Franky's tech. And no it doesn't have any anti feats, nor would anti feats from any past arc matter here.

So you think that Franky's bike can travel Earth in less than a second and the OP planet in a couple of seconds since it's larger than Earth. And then you try to make fun of my OP arguments. Wow, this is a new low.

No she wasn't? Why do you keep making these assertions when you haven't read the series? It's getting irritating now. Big Mom in this form was weak enough to get her attacks tanked by Chopper of all people. And the Sunny is also by no means slow as shown, and doesn't have an explicit anti feat like taking over a page to cross 400 m like Christina.

Even in her weakened state, she's stronger than almost everyone in the verse so my point stands. Lol at my points getting irritating, have you read yours? And no, the Sunny is extremely slow compared to the Christina, don't know why you thought the 2 could be comparable in the slightest.

He failed to catch a ship for over a chapter that takes over a page to cross 400 m and then fails to catch it again even after it's damaged and struggling to maintain its speed. So him catching up the first time is simply inconsistent at best. Speaking of which, you are aware that Big Mom also eventually catches the Sunny right?

Once again proving that you haven't read FT. And BM took idk how many chapters to catch up to the Sunny.

Do you purposefully ignore arguments you can't address?

Nah, I purposefully stop replying to idiotic arguments like these, and speaking of that, this is my last reply to you in this thread given the absolute terrible arguments you got + your claims in the other thread about how much of a better debater you are and how you're always right about FT and OP debates lmao.

Motion sickness is irrelevant when Acno is chasingthe ship, you know, as in he is not already on the ship, for most of the time? How would motion sickness affect him when he is not even on Christina?

He got motion sickness which forced him off the ship --> the ship used the booster to speed up --> Acnologia still caught up on the next page. Really not hard to understand at all, in fact you'd get it right away if you read the chapter.

Irrelevant text wall that doesn't answer my simple question:

I know how CoO works, thank you, I asked you for a scan that says it is passive, as in it is on all the time.

I guess whatever doesn't align with your argument is irrelevant.

Who cares? Being "run over" means nothing if she took no actual damage and saying "guy in a speedo" as if it means something just shows you haven't actually read OP.

How is any of that proof she got "humiliated"? If she was indeed humiliated you'd expect all the people there watching to be laughing at her, which I don't see, on the contrary they are actually scared. And no, being pissed doesn't imply humiliation either. I can be mighty pissed, but not humiliated, at a mosquito stinging me. Once again, show me a scan where either she or anyone watching implies she has been "humiliated", I don't care for your interpretation.

You have yet to show any actual scans of anyone in the manga watching that scene thinking she was "humiliated" and saying she got run over by a "guy in a speedo" just reinforced once again how little you understand OP.

You tried to argue against Big Mom having a tanky fighting style and got corrected now either bring concrete proof of this "humiliation" theory or drop this argument.

Already addressed this. She proceeded to get knocked over and rolled like a bowling ball by Robin, which is extremely embarrassing for a Yonko like her who everyone fears and thinks highly of.

You have a habit of straw manning and then acting like you "addressed" anything lol. 3 replies down and I have yet to see a concrete timeframe for Christina, I have already given one for Sunny, a distance dwarfing 4000 km in the span of a night, now your turn. Though it doesn't matter as the Christina has explicit anti feats.

Tells me to use scans and concrete timeframes for Christina --> proceeds to do none of this for OP. Nothing new in the past 4 months I see.

Based on?

Him getting more serious and going far faster right after what happened.

First of all how in the world do you read a panel that literally says "We can't maintain our speed !" .....and then conclude the exact opposite?

By reading the manga, you should try it.

Christina was slowed down due to the damage and Acnologia still couldn't catch up for an extended period. He would have eventually caught up just like the first time, sure, but this is a ship which took over a page to cross 400 m even in peak condition.

I guess less than 1 page is an "extended period" of time.

Because you were trying to hand wave it using motion sickness when that's irrelevant to it? This was being compared to hunger pangs weakened Big Mom, and the comparison doesn't hold as Big Mom was genuinely weakened unlike Acnologia during the 400 m instance.

Yes he needs an extended period of time to catch a ship that took over a page to cross 400m even in peak condition.

You posted a scan showing CoO is always passively on? You also didn't prove she was aware of them beforehand, in fact quite the opposite as you showed her being surprised on getting hit by them, further backed up by every other character being present there being surprised as well.

She wasn't humiliated unless you can show anyone in the manga perceiving the exchange that way.

Already addressed these.

You didn't, just straw manned and continued to make your own assertions on a manga you have never read to begin with.

You dissed me on the other thread yet you repeated every single one of your disses on this thread. It's like you wanted your horrid arguments to be brought to light again. No need to respond, I've seen enough here lmao.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

The scan you provided said nothing about Viola not being able to see Green Bit.

That's sorta heavily implied that she can't see what's going on in Green Bit otherwise she'd have told Sanji of it, as she was basically on the SH's side at that point. But thankfully the anime gif I posted makes it clear, we see from the perspective of her using her ability and Green Bit is not even visible on the horizon, and we know she and Sanji were in the North Eastern part of Dressrosa and scouting for the Sunny which was approaching and quite close to Green Bit so it was in her line of sight and would have definitely popped up on her radar if it was within range. In spite of the fact Green Bit has those gigantic trees on its border which would make spotting it on the horizon so much easier.

This is consistent with a few other shots from a decent height around Green Bit where Dressrosa can't be made out on the horizon either, even though Dressrosa has small mountains dotting its border:

The anime for this part also backs it up as well, as there's a lot of shots around Green Bit from a decent elevation (mostly from Doffy's PoV) and Dressrosa can never be made out on the horizon, the distance is intended to be pretty large.

Also you realize that 4000 km is Australia's diameter? Judging off this map, Green Bit is very close to Dressrosa, yet you're saying that the distance between them is bigger than Australia. The distance between them is clearly much less than the diameter of Dressrosa, so you're saying that the island is much larger than 4000 km (looks at least 4x the amount by eyeballing). Compare this to vswiki's calc which I would recommend far more than 16,000km Dressrosa:

Why'd you use a hand drawn obviously not to scale map as reference? In universe that map is intended to suck, Oda even has Nami, who obviously needs no introduction as far as maps go, comment on how "awful" it is:

No Caption Provided

The visuals are very consistent on this (Dressrosa can't be made out at all on the horizon from Green Bit, even from decent elevations, and vice versa) and the fact that Oda gave such a specific number to Viola's ability when that normally isn't his style makes me inclined to believe that's what is in fact intended, might just be yet another small foreshadowing for how large the planet is.

So the Sunny traveled an area far bigger than Australia in about 12 hours. Let's assume they went only 4000 km: They would travel333.33 km per hour,5.55 km per minute, or92.6 m per second. Christina's feat that you brought up is 100 m per second, which is already better than this, and this isn't accounting for its magic boosters which greatly enhances its speed and yet Acno still caught up in the next page:

Yeah in my opinion the distance from Dressrosa to Green Bit alone should be around that so PH should be even further away so they covered a distance much greater than 4000 km in 12 hours, probably less. Although this is long distance travel speed anyway I have no clue why you brought it up in the first place. I am not going to sit here and argue Big Mom can cross continents in seconds because she most likely can't.

I already proved this in my previous responses.

I don't see it, and we know this is wrong anyway, or at least passive CoO can't be applied to everyone, best example being the Katakuri fight, he has to consciously keep himself calm to use his CoO. Another example might be MF WB getting stabbed by Squard to which Marco said even if WB was caught off guard he should have been able to dodge that attack easily (aka CoO) proving CoO users don't necessarily have it passively on at all times.

I provided the scans already, it's your turn to read them. They show her reacting like "!?,"

Yeah which proves they took her by surprise, this is consistent with the reaction of the others watching as well, nobody saw Franky coming.

she's pissed that she got ran over, she mentions how the SHs keep popping up, and someone mentions that she's about to go on a rampage. Clearly she either didn't know the motorcycle was coming or she has absolute ass reaction speed.

Yeah she is pissed, so what? I don't think she herself or anyone watching felt it was "humiliating" for her though, at least their reactions show otherwise. It's exactly what it is, a few fodders (relatively) caught her off guard and landed a cheap shot and everyone's scared of what she is going to do next.

Even if I were to dismiss observation haki, you're telling me that one of the strongest characters in the series needs observation haki to react to a motorcycle? And don't bring up the laughable argument of it moving at relativistic / light speed.

No, but I don't think that was a proper blitz or anything. It's either:

1) She just didn't see the bike coming, which is odd considering how loud and colorful the thing is, but is most consistent with the reactions of everyone else watching and Big Mom herself (the "!?" expression as you pointed out). It can happen, everyone was just so focused on Big Mom and Nami that they completely missed the big ass bike.

or

2) She saw it but just didn't bother to do anything because she knows something of that level would do shit to her, which is consistent with how she generally fights but I'd back 1 as the most likely.

I mentioned it to add more context as to why BM would be pissed off and humiliated over what happened, though it's not necessary since it's very clear.

I don't get why what Franky wears would be any special reason for Big Mom feeling humiliated, Franky dresses like that 24x7 but apart from the occasional "perv" joke no one bats an eye lid in universe and he has certainly never been written as a gag character by Oda.

And yeah I see nothing that suggests she or anyone there felt she was humiliated. Pissed, yes, the same way a mosquito bite would piss you off.

My guy you're thinking too hard about this lmao.

It's just a rather weird argument.

I've already given many timeframes backed up by scans in my previous posts that are far better than any you have provided. I'm not going to spend time reposting them because if you didn't read them before, you're not going to read them now. Also just to add 1 more speed feat, the Christina fire 120mm bullets at Acnologia, but it proved uneffective when he dodged them. The muzzle velocity for 120mm bullets is over 1km per second, and keep in mind Acnologia was very close to the ship when they fired it at him + he was flying at high speed towards the bullets yet he had enough time to dodge every single one of them despite him being a huge target.

Cool.

It started halfway through the page and ended at the very beginning of the next page, so that's 1 page in total.

Ok.

So what? I find it funny how you tried clowning me in the other thread, whereas in this thread you've consistently shown that you haven't read FT (ex 1: "Acno didn't catch up to the ship" --> despite him catching up multiple times, and ex 2: "The Christina has a lacrima preventing motion sickness so he couldn't have suffered from it" --> despite the lacrima being destroyed and him visibly suffering from it). This is why I told you that you shouldn't bring up other threads and act like a know-it-all, you're exposing yourself here. Even in recent FT threads, you don't know the context behind Ignia melting the labyrinth's walls.

Pretty sure I never said he didn't catch up at all just clearly took longer than what his speed supposedly implies, I might have overlooked the Lacrima point (can't remember exactly what I said on it) but it's pretty irrelevant here, once again, motion sickness has nothing to do with why he can't catch up fast enough to begin with. Motion sickness would only affect him once he has caught up not when he is chasing obviously.

I never said I was caught up to 100YQ only FT, I haven't read past Aldoron's defeat yet.

All that means is he was going slow because he knew he was about to catch up to the ship.

??? Why would he slow when he is closest to catching up?

Compare this to the Thousand Sunny, whose trump card "Coup de Burst" lets them travel 1km at most, and it takes a page worth of talking to do so. Jinbei used it to escape Big Mom, and it was still in the air after 2 pages, so it still takes it quite a while to travel 1km even with the trump card. And we can't assume they spammed Coup De Burst from PH to Dressrosa because they have a very limited amount of cola. They couldn't outrun the tidal wave the BM had created, and tidal waves are far smaller than tsunamis. Fyi, tsunamis travel around 500mph in deep water, which is around 222m per second. Since it was a tidal wave, it was far slower, yet the Sunny couldn't out speed it so they decided to sail towards it. Near the shore, they only travel 20-30 mph, and we see the shore of Nuts Island right next to where BM used the tidal wave.

I mean this was Homie infused tidal wave so no reason to assume it's the same as natural ones, in all likelihood it's much faster. Although I genuinely don't see the point of bringing up these long distance travel speed "anti feats" anyway.

I don't know...hmmm...maybe the panel RIGHT AFTER? And Acnologia literally caught it the next page. Same scans as earlier in this post, but now I understand why I never replied to your post. You don't read ANYTHING.

I am sorry I am totally lost here, he latched onto and dealt some serious damage to the ship in 531, and in 532 they say they have slowed down due to damage to the wing, so Acnologia was basically chasing them for the first half of 532 when we were being shown Natsu vs Zeref and a decent bit of 531 and couldn't catch a slowed down Christina before they activated the booster for a short burst of speed I suppose.

So you think that Franky's bike can travel Earth in less than a second and the OP planet in a couple of seconds since it's larger than Earth. And then you try to make fun of my OP arguments. Wow, this is a new low.

No but again I don't think his bike blitzed her or anything. If it was indeed a true blitz that would be the only logical conclusion.

Even in her weakened state, she's stronger than almost everyone in the verse so my point stands. Lol at my points getting irritating, have you read yours? And no, the Sunny is extremely slow compared to the Christina, don't know why you thought the 2 could be comparable in the slightest.

This is just factually incorrect as even Chopper can block a starving Big Mom's attacks:

No Caption Provided

The same Chopper who in his strongest Monster Form got one shot by G3 Luffy and he is out here blocking attacks from Big Mom in freaking Guard Point. Do the math.

He got motion sickness which forced him off the ship --> the ship used the booster to speed up --> Acnologia still caught up on the next page. Really not hard to understand at all, in fact you'd get it right away if you read the chapter.

Yeah I am referring to the period between him getting forced off to when the ship used the booster, basically the middle of 531 to middle of 532, when he couldn't catch a slowed down Christina. That's essentially an entire chapter of continuous chasing, albeit some of it happened off screen.

I guess whatever doesn't align with your argument is irrelevant.

It's not passive though, there's nothing in Rayleigh's original exposition that says that and there are examples that prove otherwise.

Already addressed this. She proceeded to get knocked over and rolled like a bowling ball by Robin, which is extremely embarrassing for a Yonko like her who everyone fears and thinks highly of.

And nobody stopped fearing or thinking highly of her after that because everyone sees it for what it is, characters who are realistically insects to her getting the drop on her and throwing her around for a bit but dealing no actual damage. It means nothing at the end of the day.

Knocking over and rolling around an off guard Big Mom is not some super impressive feat to begin with as Big Mom probably weighs less than a ton.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When it comes to speed, FT is no where close to OP. Acnologia who is the strongest in the series is still slow as shown.