shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By shirso

@dimitri1220:

A wooden ship =/= a magical ship that can travel across a continent sized landmass in a short amount of time. Acno's situation is nowhere near as bad as BM's.

Christina has no quantifiable speed wtf, and you think the 1000 Sunny can't be scaled higher using similar arguments? Lol. Here's one, it reached Dressrosa from Punk Hazard in a short amount of time, and that distance is much larger than 4000 km based on Viola's ability. If we are going this route it's just a speed feat for the motor cycle speaking of which..

Christina crossed 400 meters in over a page, where's this vaunted "crossing continents" level of speed??

BM wasn't in a weakened or unstable state when she got hit by the motorcycle, which again is nowhere near comparable to the Christina.

1) She wasn't focused on them.

2) She is a tank who hardly dodges anything, especially something that wouldn't do shit to her.

3) Christina has nothing quantifiable, and 1000 Sunny has better actual feats anyway.

Her base is stronger than almost every character in the verse. Also I can just the same logic and say Acno did catch up to the ship, but he wasn't very weakened because of motion sickness.

As is Acnologia's? And the Christina is specially designed to accomodate Dragon Slayers' motion sickness lol. Also why would motion sickness affect him when he is flying and chasing it, and is not on the ship himself?

Motion sickness + the fact that the Christina's speed is hilariously above a motorcycle's and a wooden boat's.

Using your logic, 1000 Sunny is legit faster than Christina, and 1000 Sunny also isn't any ordinary wooden ship to begin with.

Doesn't look like it.

Let's see:

1) You misjudged Big Mom's consistently shown tanky fighting style, showing you have no knowledge on her character or how she fights.

2) You tried to pass of Christina as some super fast ship without knowing the feats 1000 Sunny has.

3) You even messed up with FT, not knowing Christina is designed to prevent motion sickness.

And your original comparison was with the her chasing the Thousand Sunny, not the motorcycle instance, which failed, so you switched to that, and are still failing.

So yeah.

So we're going to act like observation haki isn't a thing? Or that she could've easily killed Franky by countering his attack instead of dodging? But instead she didn't even have a chance to react.

Observation haki isn't passive. And where are you getting she didn't even have a chance to react? Why react to something she knows she'd no sell to begin with? Did Luffy "blitz" Kaido at the beginning of the arc too, when he wailed on him repeatedly with Kaido not doing anything? These characters fight like tanks, they never counter, let alone dodge, an attack that's too weak to hurt them. This is terrible logic.

I could say the same for Acno getting hit by the Christina, that he was focusing on Wendy or that the Christina is far faster than a motorcycle.

The former, maybe, but the latter, the difference is Big Mom wasn't trying to chase the motorcycle.

I just proved it, she had the chance to counter Franky's blitz and kill him yet she didn't. It's what the Christina did to Acno but much worse. Acno did catch up, but he got severe motion sickness (which is a far worse weakness than BM's), so I wouldn't call that him at his strongest. And lol at the Sunny having comparable speed to the Christina. It's one of, if not the best, ships in FT, meaning it should scale above Alvarez's fleet, which took less than a day to travel from the Western Continent (where Alvarez is in) to Isghar (where Fiore is in), and continents in FT >>> real life continents. Not to mention Christina already made the travel from Alvarez to Fiore in less than 1 chapter.

Fodder to Sunny moving from Punk Hazard to Dressrosa in a few hours.

And you don't even know that the Christina is designed to prevent motion sickness not that it would affect Acnologia since he wasn't on the ship but merely chasing it.

I can say the same for you. And yes that's exactly what you did.

Lol and I corrected you on Acnologia being weakened due to motion sickness. It seems it's you who needs to know FT better.

I can't lie, that is a bad showing, but nowhere near as bad as BM's or Luffy not being able to react to Gazelleman. GMG characters are lightyears weaker than both Alvarez FT and timeskip OP, so even if we want to bring up that feat, it's not relevant anymore. You also have to account for the fact that both BM and Luffy have observation haki, with the latter having confirmedadvancedobservation haki, yet they can't react to motorcycles or 200km/h.

1) CoO is not passive.

2) Both Luffy and Big Mom were distracted and neither tried to actually chase after Gazelleman/ the motor cycle, unlike Acnologia and Christina. Luffy blitzed a character superior to Gazelleman the very next chapter, once again proving you have no idea about context.

Avatar image for deactivated-61abcca5a7c8d
deactivated-61abcca5a7c8d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

And Molt still trying his best to downplay Lol.

Suzaku one shots.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku one shots, wth is wrong with comicvine nowadays.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Christina has no quantifiable speed wtf, and you think the 1000 Sunny can't be scaled higher using similar arguments? Lol. Here's one, it reached Dressrosa from Punk Hazard in a short amount of time, and that distance is much larger than 4000 km based on Viola's ability. If we are going this route it's just a speed feat for the motor cycle speaking of which..

Christina crossed 400 meters in over a page, where's this vaunted "crossing continents" level of speed??

"Christina has no quantifiable speed" --> goes on to say that the Sunny traveled 4km+ in an unquantifiable time -_-

I already gave the example of Christina traveling from Alvarez to Fiore in a short amount of time too lol, it was from the last pages of chapter 447 to the very first page of chapter 448. Here's a reference of how big of a distance this is from chapter 439:

No Caption Provided

As you know, Fiore is continent sized. Even if we were to assume that Christina took the shortest route from Alvarez to Fiore (so right next to the sea), it would dwarf 4km. And it most likely didn't start at the edge of Alvarez as they were in the middle of a desert.

1) She wasn't focused on them.

2) She is a tank who hardly dodges anything, especially something that wouldn't do shit to her.

3) Christina has nothing quantifiable, and 1000 Sunny has better actual feats anyway.

1) My guy, she has observation haki, she doesn't need to be focused on Franky to know he's about to attack her. Also by that logic, she would do terribly in any team fights if a motorcycle is causing her problems.

2) Already addressed this. If she knew Franky was about to crash into her, even if she wasn't going to dodge it, she could've at least countered him by using an attack. But nope, she let him drive over her face and humiliate her in front of everyone. She didn't even turn her face to look at him before he hit her (or "tried tanking the attack" like you argue), that's how slow she was at that moment.

3) I've already proven this to be double standards. The only quantifiable Sunny feat is the Coup De Burst, which only launches them 1km.

And your original comparison was with the her chasing the Thousand Sunny, not the motorcycle instance, which failed, so you switched to that, and are still failing.

So yeah.

Not at all, I'm using both instances now. If I failed I would've dropped the argument.

Observation haki isn't passive. And where are you getting she didn't even have a chance to react? Why react to something she knows she'd no sell to begin with? Did Luffy "blitz" Kaido at the beginning of the arc too, when he wailed on him repeatedly with Kaido not doing anything? These characters fight like tanks, they never counter, let alone dodge, an attack that's too weak to hurt them. This is terrible logic.

The former, maybe, but the latter, the difference is Big Mom wasn't trying to chase the motorcycle.

No Caption Provided

"Allows you to read the location, number, and movements of people you can't even see."

The difference is Kaido wanted to test Luffy's strength to see if he was powerful enough to kill him. Now he's going in for the kill because he wants to win. You're telling me Big Mom is trying to test the motorcycle's strength? She wanted to be humiliated? Terrible logic is thinking that BM (who wants to kill all of her opponents there and assert her authority) chose to be humiliated like that and didn't want to kill Franky at that moment. So you're saying BM thought that Luffy's Kong Gun would do good damage to her back in WCI? Because she blocked his attack, she didn't tank it. And that's Luffy before improving his haki in his fight against Dogtooth, who even after his fight with Dogtooth couldn't damage Kaido with a Kong Organ.

Fodder to Sunny moving from Punk Hazard to Dressrosa in a few hours.

And you don't even know that the Christina is designed to prevent motion sickness not that it would affect Acnologia since he wasn't on the ship but merely chasing it.

Already addressed this.

They're both confirmed and shown:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was from the same chapter where you pulled the 400 meters from.

Lol and I corrected you on Acnologia being weakened due to motion sickness. It seems it's you who needs to know FT better.

Look up.

1) CoO is not passive.

2) Both Luffy and Big Mom were distracted and neither tried to actually chase after Gazelleman/ the motor cycle, unlike Acnologia and Christina. Luffy blitzed a character superior to Gazelleman the very next chapter, once again proving you have no idea about context.

1) "Allows you to read the location, number, and movements of people you can't even see." A Yonko tier character should logically have a very high proficiency.

2) I think you forgot the whole point of this debate: My point is that the logic you guys used to downplay FT can be used on OP 3x worse. Of course I know that BM can react to a motorcycle, all I'm doing is demonstrating how dumb so many of these arguments against FT are.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

"Christina has no quantifiable speed" --> goes on to say that the Sunny traveled 4km+ in an unquantifiable time -_-

Not 4 km, over 4000 km, based on Viola's ability, and it crossed that in a matter of hours. 4000 km is larger than Australia east to west.

I already gave the example of Christina traveling from Alvarez to Fiore in a short amount of time too lol, it was from the last pages of chapter 447 to the very first page of chapter 448. Here's a reference of how big of a distance this is from chapter 439:

Who is using unquantifiable time frames now?

As you know, Fiore is continent sized. Even if we were to assume that Christina took the shortest route from Alvarez to Fiore (so right next to the sea), it would dwarf 4km. And it most likely didn't start at the edge of Alvarez as they were in the middle of a desert.

*4000 km

1) My guy, she has observation haki, she doesn't need to be focused on Franky to know he's about to attack her. Also by that logic, she would do terribly in any team fights if a motorcycle is causing her problems.

CoO isn't passive, read what I am saying before responding.

2) Already addressed this. If she knew Franky was about to crash into her, even if she wasn't going to dodge it, she could've at least countered him by using an attack. But nope, she let him drive over her face and humiliate her in front of everyone. She didn't even turn her face to look at him before he hit her (or "tried tanking the attack" like you argue), that's how slow she was at that moment.

She didn't know and didn't turn her face because she was focused on Nami and that's just how tanks fight, take a lot of attacks, no sell them, then one shot the opponent.

3) I've already proven this to be double standards. The only quantifiable Sunny feat is the Coup De Burst, which only launches them 1km.

??? I just showed you a feat from it better than Christina, crossing over 4000 km in a matter of hours. And it's not a double standard because we have hard numbers for Christina when Acnologia was chasing it, it took over a page to cross 400 meters,

No Caption Provided

How do you know how fast Franky's bike was moving? Obviously you can't compare it to any irl bike as Franky's tech >>> irl tech.

Not at all, I'm using both instances now. If I failed I would've dropped the argument.

And you have yet to address the fact Big Mom was starving and weakened when chasing the Sunny.

"Allows you to read the location, number, and movements of people you can't even see."

Where in that scan is it stated that CoO is always passively on?

The difference is Kaido wanted to test Luffy's strength to see if he was powerful enough to kill him. Now he's going in for the kill because he wants to win. You're telling me Big Mom is trying to test the motorcycle's strength? She wanted to be humiliated? Terrible logic is thinking that BM (who wants to kill all of her opponents there and assert her authority) chose to be humiliated like that and didn't want to kill Franky at that moment.

She wasn't humiliated tho? Everyone was scared crap and wanted to get out of there afraid of her rampage after that. They got in a cheap shot and knocked her down for a moment without dealing any damage that's all. Show me the scan where anyone in the manga thinks she was humiliated in that exchange.

So you're saying BM thought that Luffy's Kong Gun would do good damage to her back in WCI? Because she blocked his attack, she didn't tank it. And that's Luffy before improving his haki in his fight against Dogtooth, who even after his fight with Dogtooth couldn't damage Kaido with aKong Organ.

Once again you keep showing your lack of knowledge on OP context, she in fact wanted to fight and beat Luffy then and there due to their personal history starting all the way back in Fishman Island, that's why she was baiting him to come and attack:

For random weaklings she has little personal connection with? She just face tanks and no sells, even when unlike the Franky instance where she was distracted, they are the only opponent and right in her face, in fact she does that just the very next page after the Luffy instance against Judge:

No Caption Provided

Already addressed this.

You didn't? The timeframe isn't unquantifiable, it's a matter of few hours. What you haven't addressed is showing a timeframe for Christina.

They're both confirmed and shown:

Not sure what that's supposed to prove, once Acnologia latched onto the ship, they destroyed the lacrima which prevents motion sickness to shake him off, but how does that excuse him not being able to catch it before that? Or after that, when for the entirety of 532 and 533, Acnologia stll hasn't been able to catch the Christina, and this is a heavily damaged Christina at that, which couldn't maintain its speed.

The 400 meters instance also comes before that so it's irrelevant anyway.

Look up.

I did and :

1) The 400 meters instance comes before he catches Christina and they destroy the Lacrima.

2) Still doesn't explain why he would be affected by motion sickness when he is not on the ship and merely chasing it.

3) Why he couldn't catch it for 2 whole chapters even after it had been damaged and its speed compromised.

1) "Allows you to read the location, number, and movements of people you can't even see." A Yonko tier character should logically have a very high proficiency.

1) For the last time, CoO isn't a passive ability and that scan doesn't contradict that. Prove Big Mom was aware of them when she was focused on Nami and Zeus and everyone else in the room was also surprised at their entrance.

2) I have already shown you Big Mom doesn't care to block or counter attacks from weaklings she has no personal grudge against.

2) I think you forgot the whole point of this debate: My point is that the logic you guys used to downplay FT can be used on OP 3x worse. Of course I know that BM can react to a motorcycle, all I'm doing is demonstrating how dumb so many of these arguments against FT are.

That would be the case if you could prove Big Mom legit failed to react to the motorcycle as opposed to just being distracted or not bothering to anyway, unlike the Acnologia instance. The 2 instances are nothing similar.

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji blitzes. And holy crap imao, imagine comparing some at best obvious PiS moments ridden with context in OP to the plethora of hard anti feats plus lack of actual high showings in FT. I chuckled at "anything used to downplay FT can be used 3x worse with OP" as if literally almost every FT villain don't get hurt by fodders or treated as jokes. Quite sad and pathetic honestly.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To those who say "Sanji blitzes" as an answer, can I ask how the hell Sanji defeats him by not damaging him? He doesn't even come close to damaging Suzaku. And how the hell is Sanji FTL? Kizaru is stated to be "light speed" are weaker, and slower characters faster than light now?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku

He should be relativistic to LS at this point tbf, but speed really doesn't matter much when the difference in stats is already to big for Sanji to do anything

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I didn't know Suzaku was stronger then Queen now.

Hint Hint. He's not.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By zelonix

@the_lost_cleric:

Look buddy, he's not coming close to beating Suzaku. Sanji isn't light speed, it doesn't line up, considering the fastest character in the series being Kizaru is stated several times to be light speed (and that's only his beams)

Also he's not damaging Suzaku with his mountain level attacks, even Pre-TS FT characters can survive mountain level attacks (and most of those character are much weaker in durability to Suzaku)

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

Is Queen country level? I'm just asking.

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zelonix: This again? Kizaru has never been stated to be the fastest character in the series. Sanji's Raid Suit is confirmed to be LS and currently he is above that after awakening his exoskeleton and enhanced genetics and moving FTE to Queen who also has access to Sanji's Germa tech. However even being relativistic is enough to statue Suzaku here.

Not getting into this if you think Sanji is only mountain lvl lol.

Sanji blitzes and stomps.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@zelonix: Sanji isn't mountain level dude. Even the pre-time skip version can defelct and survive barrage attack from Oars who can put together countries

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

fastest character in the series being Kizaru is stated several times to be light speed (and that's only his beams)

Never stated to be the fastest. This is wrong. His kicks are stated to be light speed not just his beams

No Caption Provided

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By zelonix

@the_lost_cleric:

Yet, he's supposed to be shown as "one of the fastest" when he's introduced. So could I ask how strong do you think, Sanji is then? Because I assure you, he's not even close to Suzaku's level in destructive capabilities.

No, he doesn't, he gets stomped. But you know, there's no point in debating, considering the fact in a few weeks or months FT is gonna get a new speed feat or destructive feat that will put the OP community in tragedy.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like when both series end, then we can start debates. But until then there is no point, to large debates.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wushu59: Oars putting countries together doesn't really mean anything considering the following;

1. Even a small island like Dresrosa can be considired country in One Piece
  2. We have no idea of how he put those countries together at all he could very well have done it with outside help.
  3. Lifting strenght isn't equal to striking strenght
  4. Zombies aren't equal to real bodies, unless of course you think that Pre Skip Zoro is stronger than Ryuma

Pre Skip Sanji is town level at best

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: Sanji isn't mountain level dude. Even the pre-time skip version can defelct and survive barrage attack from Oars who can put together countries

Sanji deflected an attack from Oars; the thing is that's striking strength, not the same thing as what Oars did when putting countries together. You spelled "deflect" wrong.

Never stated to be the fastest. This is wrong. His kicks are stated to be light speed not just his beams

By "stated" I meant stated by the guides, not Kizaru himsel.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lost_cleric:

In a few months, the tables are gonna turn again, just like a couple of months ago, so is there any point in debating about any of this? There really isn't.

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Lost_Cleric

@zelonix:

Yet, he's supposed to be shown as "one of the fastest" when he's introduced

Scans for this? He is not "one of the fastest" when a rusty Rayleigh and a first Mate tier like Marco have both kept up with him. Doesn't change the fact Germa tech like Sanji's Raid Suit and Niji's Henry Blazer are confirmed light speed either. Niji is fodder to even Katakuri let alone current Sanji.

So could I ask how strong do you think, Sanji is then? Because I assure you, he's not even close to Suzaku's level in destructive capabilities.

Wushu already showed one, deflecting Oars' attack pre time skip, same Oars who pulls continents and scales above Dorry and Broggy who one shotted an island eating fish with air pressure. At this stage he scales way above Chinjao's ice continent split as well. He is easily at least country+ lvl.

I am aware of Suzaku's feats and he is ass compared to Sanji, both in terms of actual feats as well as scaling.

No, he doesn't, he gets stomped. But you know, there's no point in debating, considering the fact in a few weeks or months FT is gonna get a new speed feat or destructive feat that will put the OP community in tragedy.

Cope and keep dreaming.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wushu already showed one, deflecting Oars' attack pre time skip, same Oars who pulls continents and scales above Dorry and Broggy who one shotted an island eating fish with air pressure. At this stage he scales way above Chinjao's ice continent split as well. He is easily at least country+ lvl.

I am aware of Suzaku's feats and he is ass compared to Sanji, both in terms of actual feats as well as scaling.

That's striking strength which isn't the same thing, as what Oars did, also zombies aren't as strong as equal bodies, unless Zoro > Ryuma.

Cope and keep dreaming.

Couple months ago, most characters in FT was soloing OP (in certain threads, like the Selene one's.)

I don't have to dream.. ツ

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By zelonix

@the_lost_cleric:

Also, I wanted to PM you about something, if you are available.

op_kizaru8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji's multiplier should be ten times.

He blitzes everyone in the HST at this point.

OP > Naruto > Fairy Tail

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zelonix:

That'sstrikingstrengthwhich isn't the same thing, as what Oars did, also zombies aren't as strong as equal bodies, unless Zoro > Ryuma.

Well you can make a KE calc, assuming Oars is moving a continent at walking speed ( for an over 50m giant that is) and still end up with large island-country lvl results. He also scales above Dorry and Broggy who one shot island eating fish with air pressure, it's quite consistent.

Ryuma's body had decayed a lot, Oars was frozen when he died and Moria kept him frozen all this while so his body didn't degrade.

Couple months ago, most characters in FT was soloing OP (in certain threads, like the Selene one's.)

I don't have to dream.. ツ

Due to the vitrolic FT fanbase and recency bias but the general populace of the site soon came to their senses.

Also, I wanted to PM you about something, if you are available.

Ok

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Dimitri1220

Both FT and OP have their share of shitty debaters, with FT having more idiocy rn. But let's not act like FT is the only one with questionable arguments when not long ago, Hody multipliers and FTL Foxy were a thing. 💀

Edit: and yall gonna act like someone didn't just say OP is stronger than Naruto? O.o

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both FT and OP have their share of shitty debaters, with FT having more idiocy rn. But let's not act like FT is the only one with questionable arguments when not long ago, Hody multipliers and FTL Foxy were a thing. 💀

don't know who spread around that argument about Foxy (I was aware of it tho) but the "Hody Multipliers" thing, was an argument made by Omnihater who had Hody at like multicontinental while lowballed....smh. He recently came back on this site from what I can see. Last time I heard of him it was when he wen ton a rant on his personal blog. Strictly speaking the argument about Hody was just spread by him, if you wanted to complain about something, I'd be complaining about the likes of "Continental Don Chinjao" and "Multicontinental Akainu and Aokiji (due to their fight on Punk Hazard)". We can talk about wankers even when it comes to FT tho. Namely "mftl+ Acnologia", "large planet level Selene" and so on.

Edit: and yall gonna act like someone didn't just say OP is stronger than Naruto? O.o

for what matters some have OP at large planetary...

ot: Suzaku gets blitzed into oblivion, he may have the physical stats (Ap and durablity) to contend if we go by scaling but he (along with all FT) is a snail.

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Tbh FT fans seem mad salty atm coz OP blitzes them in every thread, hence why they try and counter lowball with stupid, out of context shit like in this thread. I have seen some wtf stuff recently like Erza or Laxus stomping Yonko.

op_kizaru8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro even Carrot solos FT. What's the point of debating, like any of the main cast can solo the verse with no diff.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Lol.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Tbh FT fans seem mad salty atm coz OP blitzes them in every thread, hence why they try and counter lowball with stupid, out of context shit like in this thread. I have seen some wtf stuff recently like Erza or Laxus stomping Yonko.

Y...I've seen that crap too.

JCKobolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suzaku conquers the Pirates of Caribbean universe. This pirate parody of a series is not worth my time. A series carried by stupid fanservice without plot.

What can that incestuous pirate do to a God of the Sword like Suzaku? He is a dragon. Blonde pirate is just a low quality parody of Jack Sparrow.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jckobolt: Still the best-selling manga of all time.

JCKobolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: If Pirates parody is considered a barely successful manga is just because Oda copied Mashima. Do you really think Oda came out with that plot, characters and world setting by himself? Really?

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, a minute did someone just say this.. like seriously..

Sanji's multiplier should be ten times.

He blitzes everyone in the HST at this point.

OP > Naruto > Fairy Tail

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Did no one notice that?

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might have been talking about just speed.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By zelonix
@the_lost_cleric said:

He might have been talking about just speed.

One Piece is faster than all of these characters then?

• Ichigo
  • Aizen
  • Yhwach
  • BYM Naruto
  • Asta
  • Aladdin (MAGI)

"HST".

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By The_Lost_Cleric

@zelonix: Well he didn't mention BC or FF. BC might be faster but FF is actually hard capped at LS (except Shinra), like their bodies literally break down if they go any faster.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By zelonix

@the_lost_cleric:

HST refers to them as well. BC might be faster? BC had LS feats before chapter onehundred. Any high-tier from BC would blitz someone like Sanji.

The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lost_cleric:

Some fans also use the term,Holy Shounen Trinity(or HST), to refer to the Big 3, although HST is meant to refer to currently running shounen titles rather than series that have been completed.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lost_cleric:

Even then, it wouldn't make sense, since characters from Bleach (like Ichigo or Aizen) would blitz anyone from OP (and that's not a lie) even fodders from Bleach reached FTL speeds.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jckobolt said:

@exauce: If Pirates parody is considered a barely successful manga is just because Oda copied Mashima. Do you really think Oda came out with that plot, characters and world setting by himself? Really?

Still number 1

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jckobolt said:

@exauce: If Pirates parody is considered a barely successful manga is just because Oda copied Mashima.

lmao....the irony.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jckobolt: one piece came out years before fairy tail so mashima copied Oda who copied toriyama

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How yall do not realize jckobolt is the biggest FT troll is beyond me.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Gilateen

@el_directo_: Right? It’s so obvious he’s talking just because.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

I've been busy with stuff, finally able to reply lol.

Not 4 km, over 4000 km, based on Viola's ability, and it crossed that in a matter of hours. 4000 km is larger than Australia east to west.

I meant to type 4k km, my bad. That's impressive, but still nowhere near the distance Christina or the Alvarez ships travelled in a matter of hours. Fiore is calced to be around the same size as the US, which has a diameter more of more than 4500 km. I already showed the map depicting the distance from Alvarez all the way to Fiore. I'll show another one to give you an even better idea of it:

No Caption Provided

Alvarez is to the left of Fiore whereas FT is almost at the right most part of it. So just traveling the distance would almost be 4000 km. In the other map I showed, Fiore is dwarfed by the ocean separating it from Alvarez, and even then that's a big lowball because that's assuming that the ships started their journey at the eastern edge of the western continent.

Who is using unquantifiable time frames now?

All you said was "in a matter of hours." I can use your same logic, except it's helps my case far better than yours because of the massive difference that the ships had to travel.

*4000 km

Ik lol, typo. I was thinking 4000 in my head but only wrote 4k.

CoO isn't passive, read what I am saying before responding.

It's pretty much described as such unless I'm missing something. Also that doesn't make it any better as you don't need CoO to know that a loud motorcycle is zooming straight at you.

She didn't know and didn't turn her face because she was focused on Nami and that's just how tanks fight, take a lot of attacks, no sell them, then one shot the opponent.

There's tanking an attack and countering back to show how far stronger you are, and then there's getting your face ran over by a guy in a speedo and being humiliated in front of everyone. I don't think Big Mom wouldn't have wanted it to happen.

??? I just showed you a feat from it better than Christina, crossing over 4000 km in a matter of hours. And it's not a double standard because we have hard numbers for Christina when Acnologia was chasing it, it took over a page to cross 400 meters,

Just addressed this, and that's not over a page lol. Also, Acno caught up to the ship a couple of pages after that panel you posted, and then the ship went even faster in the next chapter, so that's even more proof that the ship wasn't going full speed.

How do you know how fast Franky's bike was moving? Obviously you can't compare it to any irl bike as Franky's tech >>> irl tech.

Well I don't think his bike was going relativistic + or FTL lol (unless you have proof) and I'm not going to look for every instance where he was riding it.

And you have yet to address the fact Big Mom was starving and weakened when chasing the Sunny.

Yet she was still one of the strongest characters in the verse, so that's a terrible feat. Acno actually did end up catching Christina like I showed you, but he got motion sickness and it forced him to let go. Acno's motion sickness nerfs Acno considerably more than BM's starving and weakened state. It makes him and other dragon slayers go from full strength to barely even being able to move.

Where in that scan is it stated that CoO is always passively on?

The quote says that CoO allows you to sense those who you can't see. BM couldn't see Franky. The more killing intent that someone has, the easier it is to sense their attacks. Franky seemed pretty keen on defeating BM in that moment, even if he knew his motorcycle would do 0 damage. And then there's the fact that BM is a Yonko and has some of the best haki in the verse, so her CoO should always be able to detect enemy attacks even if she isn't paying attention to them. And even then, do you really think she needs CoO to react to a motorcycle?

Here's another quote from Rayleigh saying every attack has an intent:

No Caption Provided

Franky intended on saving Nami's life, so I'm sure his will for attacking BM was very big, so she should've seen his attack coming from a mile away.

She wasn't humiliated tho? Everyone was scared crap and wanted to get out of there afraid of her rampage after that. They got in a cheap shot and knocked her down for a moment without dealing any damage that's all. Show me the scan where anyone in the manga thinks she was humiliated in that exchange.

She's a Yonko and got ran over by a guy riding a motorcycle in a speedo. And she had a surprised reaction "?!" in the same panel:

No Caption Provided

And then more proof that she got humiliated and pissed off after that incident:

No Caption Provided

Reading through that chapter just reminded me of another terrible feat lol:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again you keep showing your lack of knowledge on OP context, she in fact wanted to fight and beat Luffy then and there due to their personal history starting all the way back in Fishman Island, that's why she was baiting him to come and attack:

I was answering this claim you made: "These characters fight like tanks, they never counter, let alone dodge, an attack that's too weak to hurt them. This is terrible logic." Though honestly, I don't know why I brought that up lol, it doesn't seem like a good example.

For random weaklings she has little personal connection with? She just face tanks and no sells, even when unlike the Franky instance where she was distracted, they are the only opponent and right in her face, in fact she does that just the very next page after the Luffy instance against Judge:

That's true my example was bad, but I explained more above.

You didn't? The timeframe isn't unquantifiable, it's a matter of few hours. What you haven't addressed is showing a timeframe for Christina.

Addressed this again lol

Not sure what that's supposed to prove, once Acnologia latched onto the ship, they destroyed the lacrima which prevents motion sickness to shake him off, but how does that excuse him not being able to catch it before that? Or after that, when for the entirety of 532 and 533, Acnologia stll hasn't been able to catch the Christina, and this is a heavily damaged Christina at that, which couldn't maintain its speed.

The 400 meters instance also comes before that so it's irrelevant anyway.

It means he wasn't trying as hard. And you answered your own question in the panel you linked. Christina was maintaining its speed, but just as Acno was about to catch up to it again, they activated the backup magic booster which accelerated them even further. And Acno was again about to catch up, but Jellal distracted him.

1) The 400 meters instance comes before he catches Christina and they destroy the Lacrima.

2) Still doesn't explain why he would be affected by motion sickness when he is not on the ship and merely chasing it.

3) Why he couldn't catch it for 2 whole chapters even after it had been damaged and its speed compromised.

1) Ok, how does this help your point?

2+3) I explained it just above, he almost caught it 2 more times but the ship used it's backup boosters and Jellal distracted him.

1) For the last time, CoO isn't a passive ability and that scan doesn't contradict that. Prove Big Mom was aware of them when she was focused on Nami and Zeus and everyone else in the room was also surprised at their entrance.

2) I have already shown you Big Mom doesn't care to block or counter attacks from weaklings she has no personal grudge against.

1) I did above

2) I also addressed this, and I don't think she wanted to be humiliated twice in the same minute or two (1 by Franky and 1 by Robin).

That would be the case if you could prove Big Mom legit failed to react to the motorcycle as opposed to just being distracted or not bothering to anyway, unlike the Acnologia instance. The 2 instances are nothing similar.

And I gave you more evidence.

EtherealCrater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: How hard is it to comprehend that Travel Speed=/= Combat Speed?